The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jonathan THE Drama Queen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Furious_George 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-05-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Furious_George Click to send private message to Furious_George Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jonathan THE Drama Queen"
JUST when I thought I couldn't possibly be any more annoyed by Jonathan The Flaming Superhero, he's back on the tube proving me wrong again! I wonder if we are being very gradually exposed to his many (MANY) "quirks", just a little bit at a time, so that we don't end up like Freddie, ralfing in our own soup bowls??? We've seen it from time to time, but this last episode made it appear that his harassment of Victoria is non-stop: "Come on, let's GO! Hurry! Don't you realize this is a RACE??!!! R-A-C-E!!!! Go, go, GO!! Fast, fast, FAST!" What a pointless weenie. And the way he "mimed" his words to the cab driver (who couldn't have cared less WHO was in a silly race), and he ALWAYS lets Victoria do all of the heavy lifting! He was three feet from the goal in the swimming pool, but he gave HER the ball... maybe just so he'd have someone to SHRIEK at if it didn't go right in???!!! And the way that horse's rectum kept calling her "drama queen"... oh, puh-leeeze!!!! YOU are the drama queen, Little Johnny... and your silly self-flagellation in the taxi ("Oh, I am just so NAUGHTY! I should have done that! It should have been ME that was suffering with the soup!") was PROOF! Honestly now, JB, were you secretly wishing that you could go curl up on a big comfy sofa with your teddy bear collection and listen to your favorite Streisand records, just to get thru that HORRID ordeal?????

I thought so.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen Bittergirl 01-05-05 1
   RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen Kat4547 01-05-05 3
 RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen guccilizzy 01-05-05 2
 RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen KObrien_fan 01-05-05 4
   RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen Seana 01-05-05 5
       RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen Bebo 01-05-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bittergirl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-05-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bittergirl Click to send private message to Bittergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen"
He's truly awful! At some point though, won't he have to step up to the plate and do some of these challenges? I can hardly wait until he messes up -- I wonder if he'll blame that on Victoria too? What a loser.

Kat4547 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-05-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kat4547 Click to send private message to Kat4547 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen"
I hope he gets one that is so horrifically disgusting that he just canNOT get it done and they get elimated. Or better yet, I hope it's in the last leg so it really, really hurts!

guccilizzy 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail guccilizzy Click to send private message to guccilizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen"
Isn't he just the biggest horse's a$$ you ever saw. And, doesn't he seem gay to you (not that there is anything wrong with that!) I just pray she (Victoria) wises up after watching this on TV (or her family and friends hold an intervention with her) and divorces this a-hole. He is so obnoxious and rude to her. If I was her I would have smacked him by now.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen"
And even worse than all that? At the end when they were in a footrace to the finish with Kris and Jon again, Jonathan had the balls to yell at Victoria and said something to the affect "Now don't go crying and carrying on when we get to the mat again, you here me?" And then in front of Phil, Jonathan put his arm around Victoria nicely and smiled like he is just the greatest guy in the world. You can bet that Phil or somebody reemed him for his previous behavior on the mat. I bet that once out of earshot of Phil J started up again on Victoria and blamed her for third place finish blah blah blah.

The guy makes me sick, and he can try to sugarcoat it all he wants, all his apologies and excuses don't mean a thing. The guy is a first class ass and IS abusive.

S9 LOTD Champion

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen"
Jonathan had the balls to yell at Victoria and said something to the affect "Now don't go crying and carrying on when we get to the mat again, you here me?"

I most certainly did see this. Appalling.

And then in front of Phil, Jonathan put his arm around Victoria nicely and smiled like he is just the greatest guy in the world.

The editing here seemed a bit choppy, like they tried to remove something. I wonder what.

Their website has a photo of them on New Year's Eve. So nothing has been learned by anyone at any time. But, she does have her own website: http://www.victoriafuller.com which links to victoriafuller.net, where you can see her pop art.

Pimpin' his ho, maybe?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jonathan THE Drama Queen"
It appeared to me like she was trying to shrug his arm off of her. The look on her face made it clear she didn't want him playing all lovey-dovey.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •