The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep9 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-11, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep9 Vidcaps"
The Caps repository. The discussion suppository.
Can Cochran survive?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 11-03-11 1
   RE: Post Show Promo Flowerpower 11-03-11 2
       RE: Post Show Promo emydi 11-03-11 3
       RE: Post Show Promo Naked 11-03-11 4
           RE: Post Show Promo dabo 11-04-11 5
 E9 Web promo Blind Freddy 11-04-11 6
   RE: E9 Web promo SquidProQuo 11-04-11 7
       RE: E9 Web promo tribephyl 11-04-11 8
           RE: E9 Web promo PepeLePew13 11-04-11 9
               RE: E9 Web promo tribephyl 11-05-11 10
   RE: E9 Web promo Outfrontgirl 11-08-11 18
       RE: E9 Web promo Brownroach 11-08-11 25
 PIP Promo tribephyl 11-07-11 11
 Press Images tribephyl 11-07-11 12
   Press Images; according to day tribephyl 11-07-11 13
       Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot Flowerpower 11-07-11 15
           RE: Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot Outfrontgirl 11-08-11 17
               RE: Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot Flowerpower 11-08-11 19
                   RE: Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot Brownroach 11-08-11 21
                       RE: Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot dabo 11-08-11 22
           RE: Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot Outfrontgirl 11-08-11 26
 RE: Ep9 Vidcaps suzzee 11-07-11 14
   RE: Ep9 Vidcaps kingfish 11-07-11 16
       RE: Ep9 Vidcaps parathor 11-08-11 20
   RE: Ep9 Vidcaps Brownroach 11-08-11 23
       RE: Ep9 Vidcaps dabo 11-08-11 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-03-11, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-11 AT 03:31 AM (EST)

Taking a stab at this myself.

JP: Next time on Survivor...

Ozzy: You totally screwed me over.
Jim: Don't f***ing talk to me ever again.
Whitney: Then you throw the entire f***ing tribe under the bus. You disgust me.
Jim: My hope, that I can get a couple of them to vote Cochran.
Sophie: Albert's thinking a lot right now, about switching up in the game and I think those are important things to think about.
Jim (to Sophie and Albert):
Ozzy: Who knows what's will happen in this game. I'm never gonna give up as long as I live.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-11, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post Show Promo"
First of all, are they at Savaii beach or Upolu?

The biggest thing that jumped at me in this promo was that Ozzy is going to RI. He is clearly getting the hero edit now, marked nicely with the rainbow and his words, "he will never stop trying as long as he lives..."

I am disappointed that Jim won't last longer. I think he was my favorite of this season. I found him very clever, I would like to have seen him get farther in the game....

Albert and Sophie are picking up in air time...finally.

Hopefully Cochran's story is down hill from here, I can not wait for him to get to RI now, let's see how he will redeem himself ...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-11, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Savaii Cochroach was in the tree stump after merge last nite (someone else noticed this in ep 8 vidcaps)

Oh the rainbow...the Ups got one in ep 7 last week and look what happened in ep 8!

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-03-11, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Why is everyone so dead set that Cochran gets voted out? He is the perfect goat. If I were a member of Coach's alliance, the last person that I would want voted out is this guy. If you sit next to him at the end, you will probably win.

VOTE NAKED 2004

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-11, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-11 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Problem is while four of the Savaii may now hate him, Cochran may become very well liked by all the Upolu. From Coach's perspective, Cochran is a probable Coach vote as long as Dawn isn't in F3. If he can keep from sending him to Redemption while any Savaii are still there, other than Dawn, that should be considered. If he can keep the guy in it until Redemption Island is finished then send him straight to the jury, better chance he's a Coach vote. If he can keep him in it to F4 and send him into a tie-breaker challenge with a "chance" to get to F3, solid Coach vote. (And that would be the ironic twist, if Cochran punched his ticket to F4 by avoiding the tie-breaker only to have to face a tie-breaker anyway.)

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-04-11, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "E9 Web promo"
E9 web promo is up at CBS. Unfortunately not much different than the Preview.

CBS E( web promo video link:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2164470602/survivor-south-pacific-cut-throat

Vidcaps courtesy of Survivor Fever here (ty Mayan Sun) :
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s23_ep9_wp.html

Transcript:

Announcer: Wednesday, this nerd betrayed his original tribe after the merge...

Ozzy: Cochran you just stabbed me in the back soooo hard.

Announcer: ...by sending one of their own to Redemption Island.

Jeff Probst (at Episode 8 Tribal Council): Keith, the tribe has spoken.

Cochran (camera confessional): My former tribemates seem to really, really hate my guts.

Announcer: Now, their wrath is coming down...

Jim: You're a poor excuse for a man. Don't talk to me ever again.

Whitney: You threw the whole tribe under the bus.

Announcer: ...HARD!

Whitney: You DISGUST ME.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-04-11, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E9 Web promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-11 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

Thanks Tribe and BF!

Can't believe they're not giving us any challenge footage to work with. So are we thinking there's one IC, then another quiz-type IC at TC like last season when they did the double boot after the merge?

Jeff's clue about the first 10 min. being all about Savali unloading on Cochran + the promos seem to indicate that they're going to milk this for all it's worth....and Cochran is safe.

Whitney getting a lot of face time in the promos = she's 1 of the 2 boots? Then it's got to be Ozzy or Jim for the other boot, depending on who wins IC.

FloPo, I read the rainbow like you did...i.e. CBS likes big moves and is giving Ozzy a good hero/redemption edit.

11-04-11, 05:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: E9 Web promo"
My thought is that there will be 2 ICs. One at the challenge site and the second at TC.
Much like last season...
As soon as Ralph departed Tribal Council (voted out 6-2), Jeff announced that the tribe could unwrap the mystery package (first received at the IC). The package contained a set of cards that announced that the tribe would immediately compete in an Immunity Challenge and then vote out a member of the tribe. Rob outlasted Ashley and Steve to win Individual Immunity. The castaways then went straight to the vote where they sent Steve to Redemption Island by a vote of 6–1.

While I can't point a finger at Whitney and say she is "highlighted" in the promos, specially any more than Jim or Ozzy, it is pretty much a forgone conclusion that the two boots should be some combination of Whitney, Jim and Ozzy.

For Upolu, Ozzy is at the top of the hit list with Jim in 2nd and Whitney in 3rd.
So dependent on Ozzy's immunity status goes the order of the boots.
If Ozzy is immune at the 1st TC then Jim will be voted out.
If Ozzy is immune at the 2nd TC, it's Whitney's turn to go.

If Ozzy is immune at the 1st TC (Jim is voted out) but is NOT immune at TC 2 then he's a goner.

For me, the only reason Whitney would be booted in ep 9 would be because Ozzy won both Immunity Challenges.
Not unbelievable but certainly more difficult.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-11, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E9 Web promo"
I posted my thoughts here in relation to TDT's calendar - it looks like two separate ICs and TCs with a duel in between.

I'm in agreement that Whitney only gets booted if either Ozzy or Jim wins the second IC.

11-05-11, 01:07 AM (EST)
10. "RE: E9 Web promo"
I seriously doubt with 2 separate ICs, that they will have a duel in between.
In fact, TDT's calendar pretty much says as much.
Ep9:
Day 1: IC/TC
Day 2: Off
Day 3: IC/TC

Ep10:
Day 1: Duel (Truel)
etc.

2wo ICs and 2 TCs, plus the first 10 minutes of Cochran bashing, should be enough to fill an episode.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-11, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: E9 Web promo"
>>> Jim: My hope, that I can get a couple of them to vote Cochran.
Sophie: Albert's thinking a lot right now, about switching up in the game and I think those are important things to think about.
Jim (to Sophie and Albert)

This could be after the Ozzy vote. No way Albert would consider shaking things up with Ozzy still in it along with Jim/Whitney/Dawy, do you think?

With Ozzy gone, six Upolu strong, 3 loyal Savai'i left, MAYBE Albert would entertain the idea of voting Cochran out, but I just don't see any Upolu even pretending to waver on the first vote.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-11, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: E9 Web promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-11 AT 06:23 PM (EST)

But would Jim wait till after Ozzy gets booted to approach Upolu, or would he want to start working on them right away? I'd expect the latter. I agree Upolu wouldn't seriously consider voting out Cochran until Ozzy is out of the way.

It may be that Jim's confessional and convo with Albert and Sohpie happens before the first boot, and Sophie's comes afterward, when they do start entertaining alternate strategies such as what Jim proposed.

11-07-11, 07:48 PM (EST)
11. "PIP Promo"
Thank you SF!

11-07-11, 07:50 PM (EST)
12. "Press Images"

11-07-11, 08:03 PM (EST)
13. "Press Images; according to day"
Day 22

Day 23

Day 24

11-07-11, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-11 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

Yes, thanks for posting.

Here is proof that Ozzy is indeed the first boot. We see Keith here on day 2 of the cycle, (day 23) at RI, and there is Ozzy's shirt hanging right next to him....First day they have an IC, Ozzy doesn't win, he is voted out at the TC that night. Perhaps the next IC and TC will be day 3...Clearly the first IC is the throw the ball into the hole IC...

.First day they have an IC, Ozzy doesn't win, he is voted out at the TC that night. Perhaps the next IC and TC will be day 3...Clearly the first IC is the throw the ball into the hole IC...

This will be the second IC, most likely on day 3...

The question is, will there be a duel on day 2 between Keith and Ozzy? Or, will there be duels on day 25, in the next episode?

11-08-11, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot"
Great catch on Ozzy shirt at RI, Flo Po!

>>> The question is, will there be a duel on day 2 between Keith and Ozzy? Or, will there be duels on day 25, in the next episode?

No, I think at most a short scene with the two RI people.

A normal broadcast ep has one duel, one IC, one TC.
To add an IC and a TC to that would be too much.

My spec:

Ep 9: The extra IC will replace the duel, and they will still have an additional TC to squeeze in.

Ep 10: two duels back to back, then an IC, then a TC.

Ep 11: one duel, IC, a TC (first vote), IC at TC, then another vote.

Ep 12: two duels back to back, IC, TC

Ep 13: Duel /family visit combo, reward, IC, TC

Ep 14: Finale: Final duel, IC, TC, IC, TC, Final TC.

This schedule spreads the extra segments around as much as can be done.

11-08-11, 09:07 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot"
Looks great, OFG! I'm with you. I was thinking that there was no way that they could squeeze in a duel along with 2 IC's and 2 TC's.

My understanding of Jeff's thoughts on the duels was that while there could be a multiple duel, there would be only 1 winner of that duel. In other words, no more multiple winners. If this is the case, than we would have 1 duel, with 3 participants and only 1 winner, then an IC and a TC.

We'll have to wait and see exactly what Jiffy means regarding the multiple people, multiple duels etc.

Good thoughts, Ofg!

11-08-11, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot"
Probst said "...we're only having two-person duels. We're not having multi-person duels."

In other words every "duel" will actually be a duel this time.

11-08-11, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot"
Yes. "Yeah, we're going to make one big change to Redemption Island, we're only having two-person duels. We're not having multi-person duels. That was part of the experiment, we wanted to see how many people we could keep in the game til the end, and that's why we let more people live out there. Be we felt it's like too many people and now we've got half the group still in it at the end. So it will only be a one-on-one situation, loser's out, winner stays. ..."

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/13/survivor-south-pacific-jeff-probst-redemption-island/

For amusement see the replies (lol, I typoed relpies).

Survivor is nowhere near as good now people don’t get voted out.

Does he even read the postings on his own website?

He’s either a lair, or completely delusional. Why not both.

11-08-11, 10:59 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Proof that Ozzy is 1st boot"
So does anyone have a clear idea of what this challenge entails?

Balance combined with a certain amount of endurance?
Could he be standing on something wobbly?

Can I assume that the object is to keep the ball from falling off?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-11, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep9 Vidcaps"
Thank you so much for bringing those over. The one of cochran in coach's jacket made me think of a teenager wearing the jocks (or is that jokes)letter sweater.

Gah, they're pinned.

A Tribe masterpiece

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-11, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep9 Vidcaps"
That doesn't help him much with his "I'm not one of the girls" claim.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-11, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep9 Vidcaps"
lol!

I think it's implying that he's turned to the Dark Side (black hat = badguy, etc.) -- or he's trying out for the lead in "Walk the Line 2."

11-08-11, 03:56 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Ep9 Vidcaps"
I wonder if Cochran is doing a Coach imitation and that is why Albert is laughing. "Did I ever tell you about the time a bunch of pygmies invaded the Harvard Law library?"

11-08-11, 04:14 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Ep9 Vidcaps"
LOL. Mine is the superior intellect, dragons beware!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •