The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last Night's Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-24-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last Night's Show"
I didn't know that April was such a comedian, she had me going so much I almost peed myself! I thought it was absolutely funny when she got all sentimental about how she would sacrifice being in the game so that Jenn could play and how much she will miss her and how Jenn's eviction has giving her an all new strength to play. Then after all the fakeness of April she said how it pretty much sucked that she had no chance of winning the million dollars now! Hmmmm....so what was it April are you going to miss your partner or the chance of a million dollars? But what I found to be extremely hilarious was the fact that she felt that she would win the money HANDS DOWN against anyone with the exception of James! I really do not have a clue how April comes up with these conclusions but they sure gave me a good laugh.
I don't know if anyone else noticed, and maybe it was editing, but when Janelle and Ivette had their arms around each other all giddy about the new small table April was giving them some dirty looks and everytime it showed April she still had that haggered old lady dirty look on her face. Then her attempt in the POV competition! Not only is she clueless, and dimwitted,but she's also a huge drama queen...afraid of drowning in a 3 feet deep pool!
Then there is the nominations: Rachel and Howie hmmmm...what a shocker there. I was kind of hoping it would be a bit more interesting then that, if it wasn't for April being even more of an idiot last night I think the show would have been slightly on the boring side. I found out how much Ivette doesn't care for Rachel though, I thought it was always a neutral thing with them, guess I was wrong. I loved though how they said that she was playing both sides. Considering that Cappy was around in the beginging and how some people really hadn't started playing the game at least not to the extent that they do now, I think her hanging out with Crappy Cappy was pretty innocent. But I thought it was kind of stupid that they would make that remark when earlier Ivette was talking to Howie and said no matter what has happened in the house we have always kept our composure and hanged with everyone, so they can hang out with who they want and when others do it they are playing both sides? But I do love the new name that Howie has come up with for the "Friendship"...the Nerdherd!
Also, when is Maggie going to wake up? Isn't she at all suspicious of Ivette, Beau, and James? She has to be to kind of grill Beau about his nominations and why not James, but of course she didn't do that in front of Ivette. Maybe Maggie is waiting till Janelle and Howie are desperate to make deals and take April with her and form a deal between them against Ivette, Beau and James, I don't know but someone has to do something outside the box or we are going to end up with the rest of the episodes being like last night.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Last Night's Show Lasann 08-24-05 1
   RE: Last Night's Show megpie 08-24-05 2
       RE: Last Night's Show RonReports 08-24-05 3
           RE: Last Night's Show Wildchil 08-24-05 4
               RE: Last Night's Show Hoobie 08-24-05 6
                   RE: Last Night's Show nailbone 08-25-05 15
 RE: Last Night's Show Mo0 08-24-05 5
   RE: Last Night's Show okaychatt 08-24-05 7
       RE: Last Night's Show Wildchil 08-25-05 8
           RE: Last Night's Show leianawd 08-25-05 9
               RE: Last Night's Show kingfish 08-25-05 10
                   RE: Last Night's Show nailbone 08-25-05 16
               RE: Last Night's Show Wildchil 08-25-05 11
                   RE: Last Night's Show kingfish 08-25-05 13
                       RE: Last Night's Show nailbone 08-25-05 17
                   RE: Last Night's Show leianawd 08-25-05 18
           RE: Last Night's Show J Slice 08-25-05 12
               RE: Last Night's Show kingfish 08-25-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-24-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Last Night's Show"
I wasn't sure that anyone could be more irratating than April until I had to sit through Ivette's diary rooms. That sit to the side, cappy's hat, you know what I mean stuff was sooooo nauseating. I kept yelling "Get that b!tch off my TV".

IMHO Maggie is now playing James' game. Sit back and let the others do the dirty work, however if she doesn't step up and try to win HOH soon she will be gone. Janelle, Howie, Rachel and James are gunning for her. Beau and Ivette are gunning for Janelle and April isn't sure where she is or what she thinks or how to behave and is likely to drown any minute. Maggie is the only one of the Nerd Herd that has enough foresight to see the end. If she doesn't win HOH this week I think she will see the end from the sequester house.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Last Night's Show"
JMO, I can't make up my mind who should win or even be the last two. Maybe James and Maggie. But if they don't watch out that dumb April will find a way to get to the final two. Now she wants to play for the money, a little to late . Ivette is finally showing her true colors when it comes to Rachel. But please don't let her win, she really needs to go. She needs help with her objection with Eric, who she only knew for three weeks. So I guess I am trying to say I don't know who to root for anymore. They are all really acting like children, but are getting better. Could be because it is getting close to the end. Sorry about my rambling on and on, but I am just a little confused at this point. JMO

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Last Night's Show"
The Friendship was an excellent name for that alliance. Calling them the Nerd Herd is not funny because that group is not exactly a hotbed of intellectuals. James calling them the Girl Scouts was funny to me. I was also amused to remember how Howie jumped with glee when he heard that this was a double eviction week. Now he is facing eviction. This was a case of premature glee.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Last Night's Show"

Yeah.. Howie is a bully big time.. and a primadonna (without an ounce of justification that I can see) ... but he sure "ain't" the brightest penny in the group.

Maggie isn't HOH.. but I think she's doing her thang by putting the bug in people's ear that James IS playing both sides.

Personally.. I wish it could be the chunky grey-haired one going, but won't bother me a bit if the face maker or the bullyboy goes this week... then perhaps next HOH, unless history repeats itself, will manage to get the chunky grey-haired one gone or James.

A good point was made about James.. he IS playing.. even if it's beyond slimy.. and in the past.. contestants have been rewarded for that.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Last Night's Show"
Who is the "chunky grey-haired" one?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Last Night's Show"
Maggie, perhaps? she's the only "chunky" one I can think of...

o-

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Last Night's Show"
Howie is one of the most hilarious contestants I've ever seen on big brother, but he's also one of the stupidest. He has done nothing but screw up ever since he got HoH weeks ago.

As for whether Rachel or Howie will be going home, that's a tossup for me. On the one hand, Rachel's right that she's the better strategic target. Howie has all the personality for the both of them, and Rachel has the brains.

April needs to be euthanized.

Ivette and BeauBeau are going to flame out. Beau has a good shot of being brought along farther than Ivette, since Ivette is a "traitor".

James is playing perfectly right now. Just stay out of the way and let the house completely forget that he was supposed to be gone last month. Nope, he was never Public Enemy Number 1. He's Beau now...

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-24-05, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Last Night's Show"
<April needs to be euthanized

Oh, but she really wants to pop out some babies first, and then she wants a boob job.

Yapril is the most vacuous person I've ever seen.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-25-05, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Last Night's Show"
<<Yapril is the most vacuous person I've ever seen>>

Hmm.. i would have given that title to Jannel.. she even kicks one foot up behind her when she hugs and kisses LOL LOL LOL

08-25-05, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Last Night's Show"
I would rather be stuck in a house with three Janelles then one April. Besides, I really do think that Janelle's personality is an act to fool others into thinking that she is not smart enough to be a threat. Janelle,James, and Rachel all had the same strategy in the POV competition and it was a pretty smart one too. I think those three are the ones to really watch out for.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Last Night's Show"
(Stuck in a house with three Janelles..... ummmmmmm)

Sorry , what was I saying? I wandered off there for a moment!

(ummmm)

08-25-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Last Night's Show"
Stuck in a house with three Janelles

Mmmmmmmmm.....

And if you pay attention at all, Janelle is actually pretty smart. The "ditzy blonde" thing is pretty much all acting.

o-

08-25-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Last Night's Show"
Yikes.. that's pretty scary.. three Janells! I'd be gagging all the live long day and night...

<<I really do think that Janelle's personality is an act to fool others into thinking that she is not smart enough to be a threat>>

So she said.. but I don't believe it for a second.

She seems to like the bimbo roll though but doesn't even play it very well.

To show how easily Janelle is played.. look at CBS's comments about week 5.. in part.. 'James sets about chipping away at Janelle's resolve. Little by little, he brings new light to the charges that have condemned him to the block. Janelle's face begins to change, and she starts to listen to his snake-charmer allure, lulled into hearing him and perhaps believing him.'...

"I don't know who is telling me the truth," Janelle confides, while James is growing more confident. "I think I am working on Janelle. I think she's starting to understand that she's being lied to." he boasts smugly. '

And.. a smart person would have a chance to win the game and something after the game. Like Howie.. who would want to hire Janell .. date her? even be around her after this game is over?

I was surprised to see though that she's only 25.. I thought she was much, much older... not by her actions which have been more that of an egocentric, brainless junior high cheer leader type ... just by looks.

08-25-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Last Night's Show"
So your idea of a a great tryst is maybe with a good Chess player?

Even so, she beat James (self proclaimed chess whizz) earlier.

I mean, the woman is friendly, open minded, reasonably intelligent, stacked like a (fill in the blank), and you would be scared? What in the world is scary about Janelle?

OK, OK - there was the arrest picture. But you should be aware that those jailhouse photographers don't do glamour shots. They can make anyone into a Zombie.

BTW, I wouldn't take the summaries, descriptions, comments at CBS at face value. They are often quite deceptive.

(locked up with three Janells, ummm....).

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this particular point.

08-25-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Last Night's Show"
I'm with you on all counts, Kingfish.

o-

08-25-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Last Night's Show"
Holly is a flake and a true one Janelle is not. Study Janelle, Seriously. When Janelle is with Howie, Rachel or Kaysar without anyone else being around she talks and acts differently then when she's around the rest of the people in the house. A ditz doesn't have the intelligence to act normal to a prancing Barbie doll. I still stand by the fact that it is all an act.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Last Night's Show"
Honey, if you were to stab April's head with a thumbtack, the rest of her would go squealing off like a deflated balloon.

J Slice
(Re: the Berenstein bears being Jewish) Now they have to take over the talking bear market, too? - Femme

08-25-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Last Night's Show"
And I would pay to see that. Couple bucks anyway.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •