The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Ivette mental?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Some clues...?"
Dingo over at Hamsterwatch made some speculations about Ivette recently: (if you follow the link, you'll need to scroll down)

I don't usually like to bring out too much of their personal stuff but the gloves are off here at Hamsterwatch for this crew:

Ivette's an interesting character - we've seen that by the difference in her house behavior to her Diaries - and she's got a ton of hostility to almost everyone except a few she chooses to be heroes: so far that's been Eric and James.. Maggie's dispensable and Ivette only lets her & everyone else think she's in charge when it's Ivette who's driving and that's odd: usually an attention-grabber like Ivette wants to take the credit and glory

She's jealous of Janelle - that's obvious to anyone - maybe even attracted to her too, but so what? It doesn't explain everything else, and she hasn't booted Janelle even though she knows she's no dummy (secret pairs again maybe? They are neighbors in Miami)

She's intelligent (she won at least two scholarships and graduated college), she's obviously not easily intimidated.. so why does this strong, gay woman cozy up to these het men? Why doesn't she like the word lesbian? Why does she say her mom was "only" a housewife? Why does she dig into everyone else's lives & backgrounds but gives up virtually nothing from her own?

I think there are some clues about who Ivette is in her Myspace profile.. a lot of the books & movies she lists are extremely violent with a smattering of romance.. she lists a slew of reality tv shows but told her cronies tonight she hates reality tv and has never seen BB

Does she need a male role model, a daddy figure? She's talked about having at least one brother in jail, but she credits her "hard working father" second in her profile only to her Maggie ("my worm"), and also credits "Papi" (likely her dad) as an influence.. so unless she was beaten or abused by a male family member, nothing appears out of place there.. appearances can be deceiving though.. maybe she doesn't have such a thing for Eric at all, maybe that's all exaggerated to keep Maggie's attention & loyalty.. and maybe her pact with James is just what I've been saying it is: insurance for each of them - nobody can hold it against them since they haven't kept it a secret

But the oddest and most disturbing thing that I've been holding back on is the quote under who she'd like to meet: "the man upstairs, papa in heaven, my baby, the judge who looked beyond my family's pain, the boy who i hope loses sleep over night for destroying my family..."

What the hell is that about? I don't think "my baby" is a child, but when someone mentions a judge and a destroyed family you can bet there's some heavy trauma there of some sort

Ivette's definitely more than she appears to be.. she starts setting up the coven's next target about 2-3 weeks in advance and starts the hatefest going.. by the time they're ready to be evicted all of them hate the new monster with a passion.. it's all personal for Maggie at least, maybe for April too but April goes along with anything if it's not directed at her.. Beau just rides the wind whichever way it goes.. maybe it's all calculated on Ivette's part, all game.. maybe she doesn't really hate any of the people she talks about so hatefully and making others hate them is just part of her game.. if so, that's beyond ugly in my opinion, and a million bucks can't buy it into being clean & pretty again.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Is Ivette mental?   kingfish     08-24-05       
   RE: Is Ivette mental?   J Slice     08-24-05     1  
     Changing Title; Is Ivette a Genetic...   kingfish     08-24-05     3  
   RE: Is Ivette mental?   Estee     08-24-05     2  
     RE: Is Ivette mental?   nailbone     08-26-05     10  
     RE: Is Ivette mental?   kingfish     08-26-05     12  
   RE: Is Ivette mental?   leianawd     08-25-05     4  
     RE: Is Ivette mental?   megpie     08-25-05     5  
         RE: Is Ivette mental?   Lisa0116     08-25-05     6  
         RE: Is Ivette mental?   leianawd     08-25-05     7  
             RE: Is Ivette mental?   kingfish     08-25-05     8  
   RE: Is Ivette mental?   nailbone     08-26-05     9  
     RE: Is Ivette mental?   megpie     08-26-05     11  
   RE: Is Ivette mental?   blondegal     08-27-05     13  
     RE: Is Ivette mental?   kingfish     08-27-05     14  
         RE: Is Ivette mental?   Snidget     08-27-05     15  
         RE: Is Ivette mental?   blondegal     08-27-05     16  
         RE: Is Ivette mental?   RollDdice     09-09-05     22  
   Some clues...?   HistoryDetective     08-27-05     17  
     RE: Some clues...?   pumpkinqueen     08-28-05     19  
         RE: Some clues...?   leianawd     09-09-05     21  
     RE: Some clues...?   leianawd     08-30-05     20  
   RE: Is Ivette mental?   Estee     08-27-05     18  
   RE: Is Ivette mental?   guccilizzy     09-09-05     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •