The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* Maxx..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-11, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* Maxx..."
This thread is to discuss Maxx Fischer's boot and future spec based on clues he gave us. This thread includes discussion about spoilers and so don't read further if you don't want to be spoiled.
Didn't want to muck up the Georgianna thread with discussion and speculation, and wasn't sure if it was OK to post this in the episode 7 boot thread as I have been away from the board for a long time until this season. So I started this thread to discuss whatever we wanted to in regard to the Trojan Horse plan and how it plays out/affects the future.

Maxx says: that Christine wins RI challenge, Cochran indeed blows the challenge for the tribe and sends Savaii to TC. Ozzy volunteers to go to RI so that he can beat Christine and will trash Savaii to the Upolu's who watch the duel and say that he already was forced to play his idol and that he finally got booted out. Meanwhile he has left his idol with Cochran for safe keeping.

Isn't everybody invited to the final redemption island duel? If so, then he is saying to every Upolu in front of every Savaii that he has no idol and that he hates Savaii and vows revenge.

But where the plan goes even deeper is in this clue from Maxx:

I leave you with this my reluctant volunteers, does this seem like an overly complicated plan to anyone else? It seems like a lot could go wrong, but I’m not playing and I’m watching from the outside so it’s easy for me to judge. One more thing to throw out there, one of the Savaii has a job. They have to pretend to flip to get information out of Upolu. I leave the identity for you to speculate.

Because Cochran does such a bad job at this week's challenge and has a track record of being weak in challenge's I would say it is him that gets the acting job, and why wouldn't Upolu believe it? He has got to be considered the weakest of Savaii and on the chopping block and it would be believable that they would be looking to flip at merge in much the same way as Upolu is worried about Edna flipping.

This makes the plan even more brilliant. If the Upolu are skeptical of Ozzy at the merge they will be bolstered by the mole Cochran and his ability to gain information while planting seeds in their heads.

This is going to make for some very interesting thunder and lightening at the merge and after!

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* Maxx...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11       
   RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Scarlett O Hara     10-22-11     1  
     RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   emydi     10-24-11     44  
   RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Belle Book     10-22-11     2  
   RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   suzzee     10-22-11     3  
   RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     4  
   RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   kiki_k     10-22-11     5  
     RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     6  
         RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   kiki_k     10-22-11     7  
             RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   OllieKat     10-22-11     8  
                 RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   kiki_k     10-22-11     12  
             RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Scarlett O Hara     10-22-11     9  
                 RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     10  
         RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Blind Freddy     10-22-11     11  
             RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     13  
                 RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   kiki_k     10-22-11     16  
             RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Flowerpower     10-22-11     14  
                 RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     15  
                     RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Belle Book     10-22-11     18  
                         RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   kiki_k     10-22-11     19  
                             RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Belle Book     10-22-11     27  
                     RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   5cats     10-22-11     20  
                         RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     22  
                     RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   OllieKat     10-22-11     21  
                         RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Belle Book     10-22-11     28  
                         RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     29  
                             RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   kiki_k     10-22-11     31  
                                 RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     32  
                                     RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   kiki_k     10-22-11     33  
                                         RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     34  
                                             RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   OllieKat     10-22-11     35  
                 RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   kiki_k     10-22-11     17  
   RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Brownroach     10-22-11     23  
     Just for you, BR   kiki_k     10-22-11     24  
         RE: Just for you, BR   Brownroach     10-22-11     26  
             RE: Just for you, BR   kiki_k     10-22-11     30  
                 RE: Just for you, BR   Brownroach     10-22-11     36  
     RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     25  
   Ozzy's tattoo   kiki_k     10-22-11     37  
     RE: Ozzy's tattoo   KObrien_fan     10-23-11     38  
   RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Outfrontgirl     10-23-11     39  
     RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   KObrien_fan     10-23-11     40  
         RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Modesty     10-23-11     42  
     RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   OllieKat     10-23-11     43  
   RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Georjanna     10-23-11     41  
     And The Answer Is ...   Georjanna     10-26-11     45  
   RE: Episode 7 and beyond *SPOILER* ...   Brownroach     10-26-11     46  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •