The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Beat the spoiler VOTE THREAD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-11, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Beat the spoiler VOTE THREAD"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-11 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

Since we have a reliable spoiler this year, I suggested posting a thread where we can vote early. Anyone that doesn't change or edit their VOTE after Maxx Fisher publishes his spoiler will be awarded extra points to their vote score. ***The extra points awarded will be decided upon, but why not keep it at 1 point per correct answer. But, this means you must vote the same way in the REAL weekly vote thread, no changes. If you have any edits or changes posted in the weekly vote thread, you will receive no extra points other than regular points awarded in the Vote thread.

Only entries made before Max Fisher posts will be valid. Whatever time is noted on his post, is the time that this threads deadline will be.

You still must place your vote in the weekly vote thread by Dabo, if there are questions that are the same or different, you must answer them as well. in order to receive the extra points, all answers must remain the same to the same questions.

At the risk of being redudant: If votes are changed in the weekly vote thread, different from what you posted in the "Beat the Spoiler" thread, no extra points will be awarded.

Play it safe, vote only in the weekly VOTE thread, or take a chance for EXTRA points in the "Beat the Spoiler" thread.

Tribephyl will be coming along for episode 8 with the real "GOTS", GAME OF THE SPOILERS.

Consider this a practice run for all spoilers that want to vote without any sourced spoilers...folks that like to do it the "old fashioned" way! Good Luck

In your post heading: As in the Vote thread, first post the name of the bootee voted out of the tribe and sent to RI, then mark an X and write the name of the player that will LOSE the RI duel....ex. Last weeks correct entry would have read: Mikayla XElyse

In the body of the post, you can answer the following questions:

1. Which tribe wins the IC or combined RC/IC?
2. Who is voted out of the tribe, has their torch snuffed by Jiffy, and heads to RI?
3. Who LOSES the duel and is OUT of the game for good?
4. Who first mentions the plan of having Ozzy go to RI on purpose?
5. Who is the one that commits the "blunder" during the IC?
6. Will Coach reveal his HII to Brandon?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ozzy XChristine Flowerpower 10-21-11 1
 Ozzy XChristine tribephyl 10-21-11 2
 Jim XChristine dabo 10-21-11 3
 Ozzy xChristine Corvis 10-21-11 4
 OzzyXChristine redbeard103152 10-21-11 5
 Ozzy xChristine kiki_k 10-21-11 6
 Ozzy x Mikayla Brownroach 10-21-11 7
 OzzyxChristine martinigirl 10-21-11 8
 Ozzy heads for Redemption, Christin... Belle Book 10-21-11 9
 Brandon X Christine kingfish 10-21-11 10
 Ozzy X Mikayla Scarlett O Hara 10-21-11 11
 Ozzy xMikayla Blind Freddy 10-21-11 12
   RE: Ozzy xMikayla Modesty 10-21-11 13
       whu?? dabo 10-21-11 14
           RE: whu?? Modesty 10-21-11 15
               RE: whu?? dabo 10-21-11 16
           RE: whu?? tribephyl 10-22-11 17
               RE: whu?? Modesty 10-22-11 18
               RE: whu?? dabo 10-22-11 19
                   RE: whu?? Blind Freddy 10-22-11 21
 Maxx has spoken tribephyl 10-22-11 20
   RE: Maxx has spoken dabo 10-24-11 22
 Ozzy xMikayla Krautboy 10-24-11 23
 OzzyXMikayla emydi 10-24-11 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-11, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ozzy XChristine"
I'll go first...

1. Upolu wins the challenge
2. Ozzy
3. Christine
4. Ozzy
5. Cochran
6. No

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-11, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ozzy XChristine"
1. Upolu
2. Ozzy
3. Christine
4. Ozzy
5. Cochran
6. No

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-11, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jim XChristine"
1. Upolu. They are set up now for a post-merge disintigration.
2. Jim. Ozzy tricks the mastermind manipulator who thinks it is Ozzy voluntarily taking the walk.
3. Christine. No confessionals the last two episodes, her story has no more story.
4. Ozzy. He had the germ of the idea before the start of the game, but the plan is really to go to RI post-merge and befriend everyone on the jury, then get back in the game and make an immunity run to Final Tribal.
5. Jim.
6. No. He might consider it but he has an agreement with Albert and Sophie and should run it past them first, and they don't trust Brandon to keep his mouth shut, they can't talk game with Brandon.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-11, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ozzy xChristine"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-11 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

1. Upolo
2. Ozzy
3. Christine
4. Cochran
5. Jim
6. No

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-21-11, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "OzzyXChristine"
1.Upolu
2.Ozzy
3.Christine
4.Ozzy
5.Jim
6.NO

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-21-11, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ozzy xChristine"
I've felt, since the time Ozzy found the HII, that he would be leaving the game with an HII in his pocket again, only this time he'd have a chance to actually use the HII because of the RI twist (yes, I'm predicting now that Ozzy will be the eventual RI returnee at merge). I am surprised that it is an "on purpose" move, though. But whatever, I'm down with that. The idea comes directly out of the Savaii loss of the IC at this point in time -- Ozzy knows if John is sent to RI he doesn't have much of a chance against Mikayla at the next duel, which would put Savaii down in numbers at merge with only an outside hope that Mikayla would join them at merge. While Ozzy isn't guaranteed to win at RI & be the one returning (making both tribes even at merge), he's definitely got a better shot than John. (Side note: it would be pretty hilarious if Ozzy does lose on RI, but I don't think the way the edit is going that will happen. That's all next week anyway).

Because a confessional from Mikayla in episode 1 (one of the few confessionals she's had) foreshadowed her going against Ozzy, I'm obviously thinking Mikayla wins the duel. Yes, Christine said she wanted to "pull a Matt" but after her breakdown last episode, she will be wrong about that one (just like she was wrong about Benjamin & Ozzy be temporary players). Plus, Christine hasn't gotten anywhere near the edit Matt did when he was, in fact, the person to return from RI at the merge. It's the end of the line for Christine.

1. Which tribe wins the IC or combined RC/IC? Upolu
2. Who is voted out of the tribe, has their torch snuffed by Jiffy, and heads to RI? Ozzy
3. Who LOSES the duel and is OUT of the game for good? Christine
4. Who first mentions the plan of having Ozzy go to RI on purpose? Ozzy
5. Who is the one that commits the "blunder" during the IC? John
6. Will Coach reveal his HII to Brandon? No

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-11, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ozzy x Mikayla"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-11 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

I'm not sure why everyone is picking Christine to get booted this week. It seems to me that with her flipping the bird and Sophie and Rick noting that she will probably flip if she comes back, they are trying to create suspense that she will indeed come back. Plus from the Insider Clips she is intent on it.

Upolu

2. Who is voted out of the tribe, has their torch snuffed by Jiffy, and heads to RI?
Ozzy is not going to be voted out, he is going to leave voluntarily. There will be no votes cast at TC. And Ozzy is going to leave his hii with his tribemates, to use in the event that he doesn't come back.

Mikayla -- she's a nonentity

Ozzy

I think several people will be involved, but I think Ozzy will be one of them

Hell no.

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-21-11, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "OzzyxChristine"
*gulp* I like to see the commercials on Sunday to get my head wrapped around what I think will happen. Those commercials usually show more. Doing this so early is bound to hurt my score. But, here I go...

1. Upolu
2. Ozzy- with the idol
3. Christine (this is why Ozzy decides to go so they have the numbers for the merge)
4. Ozzy
5. Cochran
6. No

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-21-11, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ozzy heads for Redemption, Christine is gone at last"
Here are my votes:

1. Which tribe wins the IC or combined RC/IC? Upolu.
2. Who is voted out of the tribe, has their torch snuffed by Jiffy, and heads to RI? Ozzy.
3. Who LOSES the duel and is OUT of the game for good? Christine.
4. Who first mentions the plan of having Ozzy go to RI on purpose? Ozzy.
5. Who is the one that commits the "blunder" during the IC? Cochran and that's why Ozzy volunteers to sacrifice himself.
6. Will Coach reveal his HII to Brandon? No way!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-11, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Brandon X Christine"
1. Savaii
2. Brandon
3. Christine
4. Ozzy
5. Coach
6. No

Swimming scared art by Crabman

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-11, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ozzy X Mikayla"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-11 AT 09:14 PM (EST)

1. Which tribe wins the IC or combined RC/IC? Upolo
2. Who is voted out of the tribe, has their torch snuffed by Jiffy, and heads to RI? * SNIFF * Ozzy * SNIFF *
3. Who LOSES the duel and is OUT of the game for good? Christine
4. Who first mentions the plan of having Ozzy go to RI on purpose? Ozzy
5. Who is the one that commits the "blunder" during the IC? Coch train
6. Will Coach reveal his HII to Brandon? No

P.S. There is only one survivor in this bunch of DAWs that could conceiveably make the biggest move in 23 seasons ... and that is Ozzy!!!

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-11, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ozzy xMikayla"
Have I mentioned how I hate to now have to beat the 'Spoiler' (Maxx) AS WELL as MB? ....AND do so almost before the web promo is even viewed/posted? <grumble> <grumble> <grumble>

Ok my picks....

1) Upolu wins RC/IC7

2) Ozzy is voted out of the tribe

3) Mikayla loses the Duel and is out for good. I swung back and forth on this one and am still not certain, but am going with my gut.

4) Ozzie first mentions the plan to go to RI first

5) Cochran is the one who commits the blunder during the IC

6) No, Coach will not reveal the HII to Brandon

Modesty 65 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-11, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Modesty Click to send private message to Modesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ozzy xMikayla"
I know I don't play the game but I agree with Blind Freddy.

If you guys don't want to see the spoiler when it comes out, I'm happy just to come in and let you know that the buzzer has sounded. Right now it still isn't up.

10-21-11, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "whu??"
I thought this was a different game, something tribe has in the works. It doesn't matter to me if they want to take over the scoring game, which is KB's game actually, but this is confusing me now. Brain Hurts!

Am I still trying to come up with some questions and points in the vote thread? Sounded that way to me.

10-21-11, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Modesty Click to send private message to Modesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: whu??"
I guess you could wait until after Maxx's spoilers are out in this case. I could let you know the nature of what's in them so you can plan your questions around them without me giving too much away. Would you like that?

10-21-11, 11:30 PM (EST)
16. "RE: whu??"
Thanks! I'll PM or email you (your preference) if there's something I need to know. Have some good ideas for questions this week, I'll try to get some decisions made over the weekend.

10-22-11, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: whu??"
The Game Of The Spoilers is scheduled to start for Episode 8.
So for Episode 7, FloPo is hosting the 'interim' week.

The voting thread will again become a depository of votes and I'm quite sure the point system won't need to be followed up on. I am making allowances for all points earned so far to carry over to the GOTS scoreboard.

10-22-11, 03:09 AM (EST)
18. "RE: whu??"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-11 AT 04:08 AM (EST)

Just so you guys know, the bell has rung and the spoilers are now in.

No mention of RI duel winner though.

* ETA :Whoops - he does mention the RI winner. I was busy laughing and I missed it. Soz.

10-22-11, 03:19 AM (EST)
19. "RE: whu??"
gotcha

In case anyone is confused, this whole sequence does not represent normal organization around here, we are normally much less organized than this. This place functions on the principle that you have every right to step up and fill a gap if you see a need, we're all making it up as we go along.

And have fun.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-11, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: whu??"
"...we are normally much less organized than this"
Thanks....I was getting a little worried about that. So much to do and so little time...life is busy enough as it is...lol

"we're all making it up as we go along"
Perfect bootcamp training for Survivor.

"And have fun"
That is and has been my primary objective...of this game show

Carry on.

10-22-11, 04:13 AM (EST)
20. "Maxx has spoken"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-11 AT 05:49 AM (EST)

You may still answer these questions but point values have fallen.

10-24-11, 11:44 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Maxx has spoken"
I think this episode would have been pretty well doped out without Maxx, thanks to CBS. This is our only clue to the duel until pics come out.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2156703772/survivor-south-pacific-i-have-to-get-back-in

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-11, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Ozzy xMikayla"
Sorry, out of town...but I would have followed FloPo's lead.

1. Upolu wins the challenge
2. Ozzy
3. Christine
4. Ozzy
5. Cochran
6. No

Krautboy

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-11, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "OzzyXMikayla"

upolu

ozzy

mikayla

ozzy

cochran

no

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •