The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the Game of the Spoilers: Introduct..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-11, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "GOTS DISCUSSION"

AND as a special Pre-Premiere Perk, I'm offering the chance to go ahead and discuss, guess and spoil episode 8 before episode 7 even airs.
Go ahead and use this introductory thread to get the ball rolling.
While normally, the GOTS Discussion thread and the GOTS Entry thread will be posted in two different forums, this thread will have to act as both for this introduction.
So for the purposes of the Pre-Premiere Perk, all entries must be made in this thread.
I will be accepting answers for this Pre-Premiere Perk until Wednesday, Oct. 26th at 7:59 pm BOARDTIME.

Krautboy, check the above. I am pretty sure that the little challenge Tribe is tossing us is to discuss and attempt to spoil episode 8 before episode 7 even airs. Extra bonus points so to speak. The real game will begin after the episode airs tomorrow. This is a little challenge, and I am UP for it!

Thanks so much for doing this Tribe!

Let me start the BALL rolling....Discussion to spoil episode 8, now, before ep 7 airs...

A. Burned Buff: Which survivor will Lose the Redemption Island Challenge? (5)

Well, we know that Ozzy is going to RI and he will meet Christine there. So who will win, Ozzy or Christine? I feel strongly that Ozzy is going to get some redemption as he has stated in the premiere episode, and as he states again in the episode 7 promos. Ozzy is indeed going to get some redemption. His entire edit is pointing to a later game player. Christine is really not being developed at all. We saw her crack just last episode when she cried and stated that it could break someone. It will break her. Ozzy will win the RI duel and Christine will be out of the game for good in ep 8.

B. Immunity Winner(s): Which tribe or individual will win the Immunity Challenge? (5)
This is a tough one. I think that the tribes will be merged in episode 8, so the first IC will likely be for individual immunity. I think that Ozzy, the winner of RI will be returned to the game. The challenge is likely going to be an endurance challenge. Ozzy is very good at endurance challenges. I can only remember one that he lost and that was mostly because he felt very secure in the tribe. I don't think he will make that mistake again in the future.

Dawn has exemplified endurance and strength and women tend to do well with endurance challenges. However, I feel like the strong males need the immunity idol the most, as they are the most threatening. Therefore, I think it should be between Ozzy, Jim, Keith, Albert....wasn't the first challenge at the merge with Survivor: RI the one that Natalie won with the tray of balls....Steve almost beat her....?

I will guess that Ozzy will win it....at this point. I will post my answers to these questions later, further on down the thread.

C. Bootee: Which survivor will have their torch snuffed at Tribal Council? (5)
I really think that Albert will be the first boot after the merge. I really feel like Ozzy's plan is going to come to fruition. They are going to get a leg up in episode 8. I think that dead and rotting fish with all of the flies on it at Upolu really signified impending rot for Upolu. And, with the notable quote that Albert said, “Loyalty can be faked. You can fake strength. A real good person can con people into believing they are loyal. I have a feeling that Albert's words will come back and in the end hurt him. I think Albert will be the first bootee post merge in ep 8.

Clearly, I am open to others thoughts and discussion!!

D. Returnee: Which RI survivor will win the right to re-enter the game? (5) *none is a valid answer

I think that episode 8 will be the merge, and after the duel, Ozzy will accompany the tribe back to the merge camp, and they will feast. Yes, I think the RI survivor will be returned into the game.

E. Idol Played: Which survivor Plays an idol at Tribal Council? (5) *none is a valid answer
Now this is a really good question....If the trojan horse plan works, than the Upolu's will be able to vote for someone who will most likely play the idol....It's possible that the Upolu's feel confident enough not to play their idol? I'm still out on this problem....I need to hear thoughts from others. I would think that someone would play at least one of the idols, most likely Jim or Keith...?

F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? Yes or No? (5) No, I don't think that a double TC will occur in episode 8.....

I want to hear what others are thinking...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 the Game of the Spoilers: Introduct...   tribephyl     10-20-11       
   Bump   tribephyl     10-25-11     1  
     RE: Bump   Krautboy     10-25-11     2  
         RE: Bump   tribephyl     10-25-11     4  
   GOTS DISCUSSION   Flowerpower     10-25-11     3  
     RE: GOTS DISCUSSION   CTgirl     10-26-11     19  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Scarlett O Hara     10-25-11     5  
   tribe's attempt   tribephyl     10-25-11     6  
     RE: tribe's attempt   suzzee     10-26-11     10  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Krautboy     10-26-11     7  
     RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Flowerpower     10-26-11     9  
         RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Krautboy     10-26-11     13  
             RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Flowerpower     10-26-11     15  
                 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Krautboy     10-26-11     17  
                     RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Flowerpower     10-26-11     23  
     RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Brownroach     10-26-11     12  
         RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Krautboy     10-26-11     14  
             RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   tribephyl     10-26-11     16  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Outfrontgirl     10-26-11     8  
     RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   tribephyl     10-26-11     18  
         RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Outfrontgirl     10-26-11     22  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   emydi     10-26-11     11  
     RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   emydi     10-28-11     29  
   Episode 8 Pre-Maxx   CTgirl     10-26-11     20  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   suzzee     10-26-11     21  
   Answers before deadline...   Flowerpower     10-26-11     24  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Belle Book     10-26-11     25  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   kingfish     10-26-11     26  
   A procedural question   kiki_k     10-26-11     27  
     RE: A procedural question   tribephyl     10-27-11     28  
         RE: A procedural question   Belle Book     10-28-11     30  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   martinigirl     11-02-11     31  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   kingfish     11-02-11     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •