The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the Game of the Spoilers: Introduct..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-11, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the Game of the Spoilers: Introduct..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-11 AT 05:41 AM (EST)

Okay, the buzz had to be dropped. The hype had to be released.
As a part of my upcoming mini-series stint on SOTS I was going to start the GOTS.
The Game of the Spoilers.

It was thought up when the recent grievances over the voting thread had come up.
And since we're sticklers for rules, guidelines, traditions and such I figured it's time to go ahead with the idea but on a somewhat expanded scale.

It's being planned as part of a cross-forum "integration" of using both the Games and Spoilers forums with a thresd in spoilers covering the questions and the discussion of trying to figure them out, while the entries/results would be posted in the Games forum.
Yes folks, time to venture outside the Spoiler dome. It's Terra Nova out there.

In an attempt to beat Maxx with his full info reveal attuned to an irregular release schedule, there will be an adjusted deadline and a set of Pre-Maxx questions with an additional set of Pre-Show questions with a later deadline.
Pre-Maxx Questions: He releases the BIGGIES. Burned Buff, Immunity Winner(s), Bootees, Hidden Idol Finders and likely the Returnees as well.
Pre-Show Questions: These, while trying not to detract from my other currently running games will likely range in content but will be something that isn't easily figured out. Or perhaps with community effort, becomes easy to answer. They will be derived from regular events, voting strategies, tweets-touts-teasers and whatever presents itself as questionable.

Each week it'll be up to you how many questions you'll feel comfortable answering AND to which deadline you can make your entry/entries in time for.
As a word of advise, I will closely be following post-times and edit-times, so make sure not to invalidate Pre-max questions by editing for Pre-show questions.
Points will be in (parentheses) after each question.
Here is a peek at what I've got going for the premiere...

Episode 8 Entry

1. Pre-Maxx: (Deadline: Adjusted weekly based solely on Maxx's original post time at TVFunSpot.)
A. Burned Buff: Which survivor will Lose the Redemption Island Challenge? (5)
B. Immunity Winner(s): Which tribe or individual will win the Immunity Challenge? (5)
C. Bootee: Which survivor will have their torch snuffed at Tribal Council? (5)
D. Returnee: Which RI survivor will win the right to re-enter the game? (5) *none is a valid answer
E. Idol Played: Which survivor Plays an idol at Tribal Council? (5) *none is a valid answer
F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? Yes or No? (5)

2. Pre-Show (Deadline: 7:59 BOARDTIME day of airing)
A. Which Survivor will Vote First at Tribal Council? (5)
B. Which Survivor will Vote Last at Tribal Council? (5)
C. How many survivors receive votes at Tribal Council? (5)
D. How many votes does the bootee receive at Tribal Council? (5)
E. Name the survivors who vote for the bootee. (2 per correct answer)

AND as a special Pre-Premiere Perk, I'm offering the chance to go ahead and discuss, guess and spoil episode 8 before episode 7 even airs.
Go ahead and use this introductory thread to get the ball rolling.
While normally, the GOTS Discussion thread and the GOTS Entry thread will be posted in two different forums, this thread will have to act as both for this introduction.
So for the purposes of the Pre-Premiere Perk, all entries must be made in this thread.
I will be accepting answers for this Pre-Premiere Perk until Wednesday, Oct. 26th at 7:59 pm BOARDTIME.
I will then again, post the real Ep. 8 GOTS Discussion Thread and the real Ep. 8 GOTS Entry Thread.

You with me? You feeling it?
My pre-apologies if anyone thinks this is too distracting to discuss episode 8 while still trying to figure out episode 7 but because of the upcoming time-lines I had to get a bit of an early start.
Thanks for your understanding.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 the Game of the Spoilers: Introduct...   tribephyl     10-20-11       
   Bump   tribephyl     10-25-11     1  
     RE: Bump   Krautboy     10-25-11     2  
         RE: Bump   tribephyl     10-25-11     4  
   GOTS DISCUSSION   Flowerpower     10-25-11     3  
     RE: GOTS DISCUSSION   CTgirl     10-26-11     19  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Scarlett O Hara     10-25-11     5  
   tribe's attempt   tribephyl     10-25-11     6  
     RE: tribe's attempt   suzzee     10-26-11     10  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Krautboy     10-26-11     7  
     RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Flowerpower     10-26-11     9  
         RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Krautboy     10-26-11     13  
             RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Flowerpower     10-26-11     15  
                 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Krautboy     10-26-11     17  
                     RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Flowerpower     10-26-11     23  
     RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Brownroach     10-26-11     12  
         RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Krautboy     10-26-11     14  
             RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   tribephyl     10-26-11     16  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Outfrontgirl     10-26-11     8  
     RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   tribephyl     10-26-11     18  
         RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Outfrontgirl     10-26-11     22  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   emydi     10-26-11     11  
     RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   emydi     10-28-11     29  
   Episode 8 Pre-Maxx   CTgirl     10-26-11     20  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   suzzee     10-26-11     21  
   Answers before deadline...   Flowerpower     10-26-11     24  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   Belle Book     10-26-11     25  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   kingfish     10-26-11     26  
   A procedural question   kiki_k     10-26-11     27  
     RE: A procedural question   tribephyl     10-27-11     28  
         RE: A procedural question   Belle Book     10-28-11     30  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   martinigirl     11-02-11     31  
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro...   kingfish     11-02-11     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •