The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-11, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-11 AT 05:41 AM (EST)

Okay, the buzz had to be dropped. The hype had to be released.
As a part of my upcoming mini-series stint on SOTS I was going to start the GOTS.
The Game of the Spoilers.

It was thought up when the recent grievances over the voting thread had come up.
And since we're sticklers for rules, guidelines, traditions and such I figured it's time to go ahead with the idea but on a somewhat expanded scale.

It's being planned as part of a cross-forum "integration" of using both the Games and Spoilers forums with a thresd in spoilers covering the questions and the discussion of trying to figure them out, while the entries/results would be posted in the Games forum.
Yes folks, time to venture outside the Spoiler dome. It's Terra Nova out there.

In an attempt to beat Maxx with his full info reveal attuned to an irregular release schedule, there will be an adjusted deadline and a set of Pre-Maxx questions with an additional set of Pre-Show questions with a later deadline.
Pre-Maxx Questions: He releases the BIGGIES. Burned Buff, Immunity Winner(s), Bootees, Hidden Idol Finders and likely the Returnees as well.
Pre-Show Questions: These, while trying not to detract from my other currently running games will likely range in content but will be something that isn't easily figured out. Or perhaps with community effort, becomes easy to answer. They will be derived from regular events, voting strategies, tweets-touts-teasers and whatever presents itself as questionable.

Each week it'll be up to you how many questions you'll feel comfortable answering AND to which deadline you can make your entry/entries in time for.
As a word of advise, I will closely be following post-times and edit-times, so make sure not to invalidate Pre-max questions by editing for Pre-show questions.
Points will be in (parentheses) after each question.
Here is a peek at what I've got going for the premiere...

Episode 8 Entry

1. Pre-Maxx: (Deadline: Adjusted weekly based solely on Maxx's original post time at TVFunSpot.)
A. Burned Buff: Which survivor will Lose the Redemption Island Challenge? (5)
B. Immunity Winner(s): Which tribe or individual will win the Immunity Challenge? (5)
C. Bootee: Which survivor will have their torch snuffed at Tribal Council? (5)
D. Returnee: Which RI survivor will win the right to re-enter the game? (5) *none is a valid answer
E. Idol Played: Which survivor Plays an idol at Tribal Council? (5) *none is a valid answer
F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? Yes or No? (5)

2. Pre-Show (Deadline: 7:59 BOARDTIME day of airing)
A. Which Survivor will Vote First at Tribal Council? (5)
B. Which Survivor will Vote Last at Tribal Council? (5)
C. How many survivors receive votes at Tribal Council? (5)
D. How many votes does the bootee receive at Tribal Council? (5)
E. Name the survivors who vote for the bootee. (2 per correct answer)

AND as a special Pre-Premiere Perk, I'm offering the chance to go ahead and discuss, guess and spoil episode 8 before episode 7 even airs.
Go ahead and use this introductory thread to get the ball rolling.
While normally, the GOTS Discussion thread and the GOTS Entry thread will be posted in two different forums, this thread will have to act as both for this introduction.
So for the purposes of the Pre-Premiere Perk, all entries must be made in this thread.
I will be accepting answers for this Pre-Premiere Perk until Wednesday, Oct. 26th at 7:59 pm BOARDTIME.
I will then again, post the real Ep. 8 GOTS Discussion Thread and the real Ep. 8 GOTS Entry Thread.

You with me? You feeling it?
My pre-apologies if anyone thinks this is too distracting to discuss episode 8 while still trying to figure out episode 7 but because of the upcoming time-lines I had to get a bit of an early start.
Thanks for your understanding.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bump tribephyl 10-25-11 1
   RE: Bump Krautboy 10-25-11 2
       RE: Bump tribephyl 10-25-11 4
 GOTS DISCUSSION Flowerpower 10-25-11 3
   RE: GOTS DISCUSSION CTgirl 10-26-11 19
 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Scarlett O Hara 10-25-11 5
 tribe's attempt tribephyl 10-25-11 6
   RE: tribe's attempt suzzee 10-26-11 10
 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Krautboy 10-26-11 7
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Flowerpower 10-26-11 9
       RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Krautboy 10-26-11 13
           RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Flowerpower 10-26-11 15
               RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Krautboy 10-26-11 17
                   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Flowerpower 10-26-11 23
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Brownroach 10-26-11 12
       RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Krautboy 10-26-11 14
           RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... tribephyl 10-26-11 16
 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Outfrontgirl 10-26-11 8
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... tribephyl 10-26-11 18
       RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Outfrontgirl 10-26-11 22
 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... emydi 10-26-11 11
   RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... emydi 10-28-11 29
 Episode 8 Pre-Maxx CTgirl 10-26-11 20
 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... suzzee 10-26-11 21
 Answers before deadline... Flowerpower 10-26-11 24
 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... Belle Book 10-26-11 25
 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... kingfish 10-26-11 26
 A procedural question kiki_k 10-26-11 27
   RE: A procedural question tribephyl 10-27-11 28
       RE: A procedural question Belle Book 10-28-11 30
 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... martinigirl 11-02-11 31
 RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Intro... kingfish 11-02-11 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-25-11, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bump"
C'mon everybody!
Now's your chance to get a jump on the spoilering and net yourself some serious pointage before the game really even starts.

I'm still offering 5 points for each of the questions above, if you make sure to get them in before the deadline. It's tomorrow!

Once the show airs, the real first entry will be posted, wherein the pre-maxx spoiler points will come into effect.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-25-11, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bump"
Thanks for doing this Tribe, but I'm still not clear on what questions we are answering before TOMORROW?

Are we supposed to answer questions about EP7 or EP8 before air time tomorrow?

Sorry to be dense...

Krautboy

10-25-11, 08:09 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Bump"
Don't mean to confuse.
The questions themselves cover episode 8.
I'm offering more than usual points (as compared to the voting thread) because all guess regarding episode 8 will be due BEFORE episode 7 airs (tomorrow).
Luckily for us, we've kinda been ahead of the curve lately anyways.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-11, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "GOTS DISCUSSION"

AND as a special Pre-Premiere Perk, I'm offering the chance to go ahead and discuss, guess and spoil episode 8 before episode 7 even airs.
Go ahead and use this introductory thread to get the ball rolling.
While normally, the GOTS Discussion thread and the GOTS Entry thread will be posted in two different forums, this thread will have to act as both for this introduction.
So for the purposes of the Pre-Premiere Perk, all entries must be made in this thread.
I will be accepting answers for this Pre-Premiere Perk until Wednesday, Oct. 26th at 7:59 pm BOARDTIME.

Krautboy, check the above. I am pretty sure that the little challenge Tribe is tossing us is to discuss and attempt to spoil episode 8 before episode 7 even airs. Extra bonus points so to speak. The real game will begin after the episode airs tomorrow. This is a little challenge, and I am UP for it!

Thanks so much for doing this Tribe!

Let me start the BALL rolling....Discussion to spoil episode 8, now, before ep 7 airs...

Well, we know that Ozzy is going to RI and he will meet Christine there. So who will win, Ozzy or Christine? I feel strongly that Ozzy is going to get some redemption as he has stated in the premiere episode, and as he states again in the episode 7 promos. Ozzy is indeed going to get some redemption. His entire edit is pointing to a later game player. Christine is really not being developed at all. We saw her crack just last episode when she cried and stated that it could break someone. It will break her. Ozzy will win the RI duel and Christine will be out of the game for good in ep 8.

B. Immunity Winner(s): Which tribe or individual will win the Immunity Challenge? (5)
This is a tough one. I think that the tribes will be merged in episode 8, so the first IC will likely be for individual immunity. I think that Ozzy, the winner of RI will be returned to the game. The challenge is likely going to be an endurance challenge. Ozzy is very good at endurance challenges. I can only remember one that he lost and that was mostly because he felt very secure in the tribe. I don't think he will make that mistake again in the future.

Dawn has exemplified endurance and strength and women tend to do well with endurance challenges. However, I feel like the strong males need the immunity idol the most, as they are the most threatening. Therefore, I think it should be between Ozzy, Jim, Keith, Albert....wasn't the first challenge at the merge with Survivor: RI the one that Natalie won with the tray of balls....Steve almost beat her....?

I will guess that Ozzy will win it....at this point. I will post my answers to these questions later, further on down the thread.

I really think that Albert will be the first boot after the merge. I really feel like Ozzy's plan is going to come to fruition. They are going to get a leg up in episode 8. I think that dead and rotting fish with all of the flies on it at Upolu really signified impending rot for Upolu. And, with the notable quote that Albert said, “Loyalty can be faked. You can fake strength. A real good person can con people into believing they are loyal. I have a feeling that Albert's words will come back and in the end hurt him. I think Albert will be the first bootee post merge in ep 8.

Clearly, I am open to others thoughts and discussion!!

D. Returnee: Which RI survivor will win the right to re-enter the game? (5) *none is a valid answer

I think that episode 8 will be the merge, and after the duel, Ozzy will accompany the tribe back to the merge camp, and they will feast. Yes, I think the RI survivor will be returned into the game.

E. Idol Played: Which survivor Plays an idol at Tribal Council? (5) *none is a valid answer
Now this is a really good question....If the trojan horse plan works, than the Upolu's will be able to vote for someone who will most likely play the idol....It's possible that the Upolu's feel confident enough not to play their idol? I'm still out on this problem....I need to hear thoughts from others. I would think that someone would play at least one of the idols, most likely Jim or Keith...?

F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? Yes or No? (5) No, I don't think that a double TC will occur in episode 8.....

I want to hear what others are thinking...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: GOTS DISCUSSION"
FloPo, don't they usually have two immunity winners at merge - one female and one male? If I am remembering it correctly, then I think you are correct about Dawn. I think she'll win immunity for the women. Perhaps that is only for when they start with 20 players though.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-25-11, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
Episode 8 Entry

We have discussed this at length and I agree with most of what Flo Po has said.

A. Burned Buff: Which survivor will Lose the Redemption Island Challenge? Christine
B. Immunity Winner(s): Which tribe or individual will win the Immunity Challenge? Individual Immunity will go to Ozzy
C. Bootee: Which survivor will have their torch snuffed at Tribal Council? Albert
D. Returnee: Which RI survivor will win the right to re-enter the game? Ozzy
E. Idol Played: Which survivor Plays an idol at Tribal Council? I think an Idol will indeed be played. Most likely by Keith or Jim.

F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? No

"Your'e amazing -- own it!" ... Ami Cusack talking about Ozzy

10-25-11, 10:07 PM (EST)
6. "tribe's attempt"
Thanks for your efforts, ladies.
I would also love to see you try and take a stab at predicting the vote situations. I am taking my shots in the dark below...

1. Pre-Maxx:
A. Burned Buff: Ozzy.
I'm actually NOT sold on Ozzy returning. For a couple of reasons. 1. Trojan Horse is referring to Cochran. Cochran is the duplicitous gift of the numbers for the merged old-Upolu. The HI, Ozzy's HI, is being given to Cochran, to give to any remaining Savaii who might be in trouble of receiving a majority of votes. Look's like the plan doesn't even hinge on Ozzy. He of course still gets redemption because his idol gets used to help the Savaii "underdogs".
B. Immunity Winner(s): Brandon Just as an added thorn in Coach's side (and to start the rebuff of his character for finals)
C. Bootee: Albert Seems like either him, Rick or Sophie.
D. Returnee: Christine
For reasons above, I have a feeling having a trojan horse and a vengeful returnee will spell disaster for the Upolu. Namely Sophie, Albert and Coach. She is no Matt, story-wise but she is determined.
E. Idol Played: Keith
As a measure to insure a Savaii doesn't fall pray to the potential vote out. Ozzy's HI goes to Keith.
F. Double Trouble: No

2. Pre-Show:
A. 1st Voter: Edna Total stab in the dark.
B. Last Voter: Cochran Most of the strategy for ep 8 should fall directly in his lap. Including making the "deciding" vote.
C. Vote Getters: 3 I'm thinking at least 3 people will get votes.
D. Votes for Bootee: 6
E. Who votes for the Bootee: A united Savaii (Dawn, Jim, Cochran, Whitney, Keith) and Christine

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: tribe's attempt"
Just a passing thought I had reading your thoughts on Ozzy not winning RI challenge Tribe.

Ozzy spoke of redemption, he spoke of being a player that thought of the tribe's strength before his own This could be interpreted as his personal redemption from being selfish. It is further illustrated by his 180 degree turn around from a "hissy fit" and "beyotch" label to the selfless act of volunteering to go to RI.

Theoretically his redemption will be achieved when he "sacrifices" himself for the bigger cause. His story about redemption doesn't have the same ring as BRob's story of redemption by finally winning Survivor his has always seemed much more personal.

A Tribe masterpiece

10-26-11, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
OK, I think I understand...

1. Pre-Maxx: (Deadline: Adjusted weekly based solely on Maxx's original post time at TVFunSpot.)
A. Burned Buff: Which survivor will Lose the Redemption Island Challenge? (5) Christine will lose to Ozzy and he will return.
B. Immunity Winner(s): Which tribe or individual will win the Immunity Challenge? (5) Ozzy is a s good a guess as anyone, confident from his RI victory...he will be in his element in the individual Immunity challenges.
C. Bootee: Which survivor will have their torch snuffed at Tribal Council? (5) Keith or Jim seem to fit the merge boot profile and Jim has been edited talking about how happy he is that Ozzy has the target on his back. If Ozzy wims the Individual Immunity, Jim's boot has already been foreshadowed.
D. Returnee: Which RI survivor will win the right to re-enter the game? (5) *none is a valid answer. Ozzy is the most likely choice.
E. Idol Played: Which survivor Plays an idol at Tribal Council? (5) *none is a valid answer. None...If Ozzy wins immunity he doesn't have to play one, and fear of the bounce will direct the vote to secondary targets.
F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? Yes or No? (5) No , while there will be two double TC, they will not occur in EP8.

A. Which Survivor will Vote First at Tribal Council? (5) Dawn
B. Which Survivor will Vote Last at Tribal Council? (5) Rick
C. How many survivors receive votes at Tribal Council? (5)Two
D. How many votes does the bootee receive at Tribal Council? (5) Seven Assuming a 6-6 split going to TC it will take one swing vote to break the tie.
E. Name the survivors who vote for the bootee. (2 per correct answer) Coach, Brandon, Rick, Albert, Sophie, and Edna.

Krautboy

10-26-11, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"

So, Krautboy, what makes you think that the Trojan Horse plan won't work? Isn't the point of the trojan horse, Cochran, to get intel for the vote. Don't you think that it would compel the target to use the HII in order to avoid the tie? Just curious. I have to say I was surprised to see you think that a Savaii would be going home....thanks!

10-26-11, 01:49 PM (EST)
13. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
>So, Krautboy, what makes you think
>that the Trojan Horse plan
>won't work?

The source for the Trojan Horse information is Maxx Fisher...and it's Maxx's comments..."It seems like a lot could go wrong", that makes me thing something WILL go wrong. If you look back at Maxx's editorial comments, I think you'll find that they consistently contain additional clues. Maxx has told us that he knows a few things about the overall outcome of the game. No sure if it's intentional, but I think some of his insider knowledge comes out in some of his off-handed comments.

>Isn't the
>point of the trojan horse,
>Cochran, to get intel for
>the vote. Don't you think
>that it would compel the
>target to use the HII
>in order to avoid the
>tie?

Since I think Maxx has told us something will go wrong, the most likely source of the problem is Cochran. He is at the center of the Trojan Horse plan, he is the one Ozzy will give the idol, he is the one everyone else was ready to vote out until Ozzy volunteered to go to Redemption Island. If something goes wrong, Cochran will probably be involved.

>Just curious. I
>have to say I was
>surprised to see you think
>that a Savaii would be
>going home....thanks!

Upolu is much more united going into the merge. Ozzy is trying to keep Savaii even at the merge, and it's up to Cochrane, the Trojan Horse, to gather the information needed to give Savaii the advantage.

What could go wrong?
Cochrane could get to TC and decide to keep the Idol for himself...Upolu could suspect Cochrane is a double agent and give him false information about their vote...Cochrane could decide he's tired of being at the bottom of the Savaii pecking order and consider one of those "big survivor moves" he's talked about in his confessionals...or votes could cancel when the idols get played and Savaii loses on the revote.

Not sure how things will play out, but I think when Maxx tells us..."It seems like a lot could go wrong", we should listen.

Krautboy

10-26-11, 03:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
Very interesting thoughts, KB! You know, I also was wondering what Max meant with those editorial comments, but I interpreted them as just his 2 cents. He's getting the info, and it's just his comments. He hears that there is an elaborate Trojan Horse plan and Ozzy is going to be booted, and his comments are that it can't possibly work....but, I don't know if he's privy to the details, and I was under the impression that he is spoon fed the details week by week.

We'll see! Yes, there is indeed alot that could go wrong. No telling, I was also wondering if that commentary he had on Rick was because of anything. It led me to believe that Rick will be blindsided, but again, it was my impression that it was just his 2 cents, nothing concrete...

10-26-11, 03:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
>...I was
>also wondering if that commentary
>he had on Rick was
>because of anything. It led
>me to believe that Rick
>will be blindsided, but again,
>it was my impression that
>it was just his 2
>cents, nothing concrete...

Maxx's comments about Rick caught my attention as well, but I interpreted them a little differently...for some reason Rick was "top of mind" with Maxx...which got me thinking about "The Dog That Didn't Bark".

Krautboy

10-26-11, 07:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"

I was wondering if that is where the Rick spec originated....hmmmm?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
KB, I'm confused -- you think the bootee will get 7 votes but you've only listed 6 people as voting for the bootee. Or are you just unsure who the seventh person would be?

10-26-11, 03:02 PM (EST)
14. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
Guess I assumed we would be penalized for wrong guesses, otherwise I would have just listed everyones name!

Krautboy

10-26-11, 03:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
aha... way ahead of me, KB.
That is, I'll have to change that little loop-hole. Thanks for the heads up.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
Very creative, but I'm a fuddy-duddy -- to elaborate for me.
I miss the days when we were allowed to talk about whatever iffy spoilers were floating around in the spoiling topics.

I don't care about any of this points stuff.
In the old days, if a spoiler made a memorable predictive post, that was what counted, that was the glory -- no math, no points, no score. I know a lot of folks who remember that one great leap they made that panned out.

Like I said, I'm a dinosaur.

10-26-11, 03:47 PM (EST)
18. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
I'm with you sweetheart. Truthfully, I wish the vote thread was just that, for voting.
Sorcing has forced the community as a whole to further differentiate between traditional spoiling (which was every iffy spoiler out there) and sourced spoiling. And whether you are part of this crowd or not, some people do NOT like being handfed the results. Clues so you can follow along, fine, but outright answers are kind of a let down.
Since the community is tending towards beating the source to the punch necessitated my attempt at giving folks a place to do as such.
And if it's any salve at all, this "game" will be heading into the Games Forum where it belongs.

There is certainly no harm in trying to out-predict the sourced spoiler. In fact it's a hella lot of fun when your predictions turn out to be correct. Which is why I offered it in the first place.
I got tired of listening to and being frustrated myself with the way the Voting thread was turning into a point-driven game.
That's me being a stickler and a fuddy-duddy.

But since I have a background in hosting these types games, I chose to try to bring a sense of competition and fun back into the arena, offer people a chance to gloat, before the spoiler hog Maxx takes back the spotlight. Or to even go one further by predicting outcomes which Maxx could not know.

Play or don't, but I wish you would. Your input is highly valued and I can guarantee many will be admirous of your "Jurassic" score.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
Thanks, tribe!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"

Christine

Ozzy

Albert

Ozzy

Keith

F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? Yes or No? (5)

no

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-11, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-11 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

A. Which Survivor will Vote First at Tribal Council? (5) Ozzy

B. Which Survivor will Vote Last at Tribal Council? (5) Cochran

C. How many survivors receive votes at Tribal Council? (5) 2

D. How many votes does the bootee receive at Tribal Council? (5) 7

E. Name the survivors who vote for the bootee. (2 per correct answer)

Coach, Sophie, Albert, Rick, Brandon, Edna, Cochran

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Episode 8 Pre-Maxx"
A. Burned Buff: Which survivor will Lose the Redemption Island Challenge? Christine

B. Immunity Winner(s): Which tribe or individual will win the Immunity Challenge? Ozzy (Dawn if there is an immunity for women)

C. Bootee: Which survivor will have their torch snuffed at Tribal Council? Albert

D. Returnee: Which RI survivor will win the right to re-enter the game? Ozzzy

E. Idol Played: Which survivor Plays an idol at Tribal Council? None

F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? No

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
Episode 8 Entry

1. Pre-Maxx:

A. Burned Buff: Which survivor will Lose the Redemption Island Challenge? (5) Ozzy
I may have talked myself into it but his comment about him wanting someone from Savaii to win if it couldn't be him seemed oddly sincere if not prophetic.

B. Immunity Winner(s): Which tribe or individual will win the Immunity Challenge? (5) Ozzy

C. Bootee: Which survivor will have their torch snuffed at Tribal Council? (5) Albert

D. Returnee: Which RI survivor will win the right to re-enter the game? (5) Christine

E. Idol Played: Which survivor Plays an idol at Tribal Council? (5) Coach
No matter who comes back Coach would be afraid he's the target. In his paranoia he plays his idol while Savaii votes Albert. Maybe Cochran plants the seed of paranoia in Coach's brain.

F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? Yes or No? (5) no

A Tribe masterpiece

10-26-11, 07:26 PM (EST)
24. "Answers before deadline..."
OK....here are my official answers pre-deadline...

A. Burned Buff: Which survivor will Lose the Redemption Island Challenge? (5)Christine
B. Immunity Winner(s): Which tribe or individual will win the Immunity Challenge? (5)Ozzy
C. Bootee: Which survivor will have their torch snuffed at Tribal Council? (5) Albert
D. Returnee: Which RI survivor will win the right to re-enter the game? (5) *none is a valid answerOzzy
E. Idol Played: Which survivor Plays an idol at Tribal Council? (5) *none is a valid answerKeith
F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? Yes or No? (5)No

A. Which Survivor will Vote First at Tribal Council? (5)Rick
B. Which Survivor will Vote Last at Tribal Council? (5)Edna
C. How many survivors receive votes at Tribal Council? (5)Three
D. How many votes does the bootee receive at Tribal Council? (5)Six
E. Name the survivors who vote for the bootee. (2 per correct answer)Ozzy, Jim, Cochran, Dawn, Whitney, Keith

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-26-11, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
I'm going to begin with the pre-Maxx Fisher questions. The pre-game ones I'll do over the weekend:

A. Burned Buff: Which survivor will Lose the Redemption Island Challenge? I'm going with Ozzy, thanks to something on another thread which makes me think he's not long for the game.
B. Immunity Winner(s): Which tribe or individual will win the Immunity Challenge? Dawn.
C. Bootee: Which survivor will have their torch snuffed at Tribal Council? I'll go with Albert for now.
D. Returnee: Which RI survivor will win the right to re-enter the game? Christine and she's out for revenge!
E. Idol Played: Which survivor Plays an idol at Tribal Council? Keith and Coach decides not to save Albert.
F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? Yes or No? No.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-11 AT 10:38 PM (EST)

I'm feeling it. And I got an ocean of motion, and of course, the lotion in case I catch something.

Discussion: (and the ever-important question of the week), "Who does God like the most?"

I think, that by making me watch Coach and his poser dreck, that he hates me the most. I must have earned some really crappy Karma somewhere along the line.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-26-11, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "A procedural question"
Can we do 2 posts for the pre-Maxx & pre-viewing questions or do we edit our post to add the pre-viewing question. It seems like it would have to be the former, but I just want to be clear.

10-27-11, 01:17 AM (EST)
28. "RE: A procedural question"
You may.
I will be setting it up to accomodate for two deadlines. With the main difference being points. Answer them before Maxx reveals then you get 2 points for correct answers. Answer them correct after maxxs reveal and you'll get 1 point.
Benefit being if you get it wrong pre-max, you can go back and probably snag a point on the re-entry.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-28-11, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: A procedural question"
Thanks. Because of what I saw, I'll probably try to snag the points for re-entries.

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-11, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
Pre-Show (Deadline: 7:59 BOARDTIME day of airing)
A. Rick
B. Jim
C. 3
D. 6
E. Coach, Edna, Brandon, Rick, Albert, Sophie

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-11, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: the Game of the Spoilers: Introduction (and Pre-Premiere Perk)"
Episode 8 Entry

I suspect I missed the above, but as for the rest, and these guess are made without the benefit of spoilers or anyone's spec but my own and will therefore be totally out to lunch:

A. Which Survivor will Vote First at Tribal Council? (5) Dawn
B. Which Survivor will Vote Last at Tribal Council? (5) Albert
C. How many survivors receive votes at Tribal Council? (5) 2
D. How many votes does the bootee receive at Tribal Council? (5) 6
E. Name the survivors who vote for the bootee. (2 per correct answer) Coach. Brandon. Sophie. Edna. Keith. Cock-run.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •