The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 7 Boot discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-20-11, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 7 Boot discussion"
Once again, I don't think it's clear yet which tribe is going to TC, so it's best to look at both. Who is going to RI from each tribe is a little more clear, however.

For Coachtribe, I think Edna is clearly the one to go home if they go to TC again. We see in the previews that the tribe at least makes a show of coming together and bonding after the contentious vote last episode, so presumably they see value in holding together. Edna is the lowest person on the totem pole and should be an easy vote if they lose the IC again.

There is one wrinkle to all of this, which I'll mention at the end.

At NotOzzytribe, Ozzy is clearly on the outs despite his lame attempt at getting his tribe to forgive his stupidity. And we see him in the previews offering to go to RI. It's a no brainer - if someone offers to go, everyone else's sense of self preservation says "Sure, man, go for it!"

So yeah, Edna for Coachtribe and Ozzy for NotOzzytribe. But of course, Probst wants to keep us guessing so he threw this out in the EW article:

EW: We’re almost halfway through the season, so hit us up with an extra-special tease for next week.

PROBST: Extra special? Okay. Part 1: It’s time for some Coach-chi. Part 2: An epic blunder in a challenge may cost a favorite their spot in the game.

So does someone totally screw up at the challenge and get themselves booted? This feels more like something that would happen at Coachtribe.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode 7 Boot discussion   Corvis     10-20-11       
   RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   emydi     10-20-11     1  
     RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   kiki_k     10-20-11     5  
   RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   Flowerpower     10-20-11     2  
   RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   Booted     10-20-11     3  
     RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   CTgirl     10-20-11     4  
     RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   5cats     10-20-11     6  
         RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   kiki_k     10-21-11     10  
   The Epic Blunder...   Flowerpower     10-20-11     7  
   RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   kingfish     10-20-11     8  
     I have a message from Maxx   Modesty     10-20-11     9  
         Ozzy   Corvis     10-21-11     12  
             RE: Ozzy   kingfish     10-21-11     14  
                 RE: Ozzy   Corvis     10-21-11     15  
                     RE: Ozzy   kingfish     10-21-11     16  
         Ozzy sacrifices himself, Christine ...   Belle Book     10-21-11     17  
     RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   kiki_k     10-21-11     11  
         RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   dabo     10-21-11     13  
   RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   SurvivorFan101     10-26-11     18  
     RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   tribephyl     10-26-11     19  
         RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   Belle Book     10-26-11     22  
     RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   Krautboy     10-26-11     20  
         RE: Episode 7 Boot discussion   PepeLePew13     10-26-11     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •