The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps Ep. 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-11, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps Ep. 7"
This weeks palace for caps and spec based on said caps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 10-20-11 1
   RE: Post Show Promo KObrien_fan 10-20-11 2
   RE: Post Show Promo Flowerpower 10-20-11 3
       RE: Post Show Promo KObrien_fan 10-20-11 4
           RE: Post Show Promo Flowerpower 10-20-11 5
       RE: Post Show Promo Blind Freddy 10-20-11 8
 RE: Vidcaps Ep. 7 Brownroach 10-20-11 6
   RE: Vidcaps Ep. 7 emydi 10-20-11 7
 E7 Web promo Blind Freddy 10-21-11 9
   RE: E7 Web promo KObrien_fan 10-21-11 10
   RE: E7 Web promo Scarlett O Hara 10-21-11 11
       RE: E7 Web promo Modesty 10-21-11 12
           RE: E7 Web promo Flowerpower 10-22-11 13
               RE: E7 Web promo Modesty 10-22-11 14
  E7 PR pics Blind Freddy 10-24-11 15
   RE: E7 PR pics jbug 10-25-11 17
       RE: E7 PR pics PepeLePew13 10-26-11 19
 Behind The Scenes video - 'Family T... Blind Freddy 10-24-11 16
   RE: Behind The Scenes video - 'Fami... Flowerpower 10-26-11 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-11, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
Transcript:
Jeff Probst:
Next time on Survivor...
Ozzy (talking to Cochran): I don't want to go to Redemption but if it's like a do or die situation, I will go.
Coach (praying with Upolu Tribe): Father, we ask for just a rejuvenation of this tribe.
Coach (camera confessional): If there comes a time where Brandon becomes a liability, you've got to put a bullet in somebody's head.
Brandon (praying with Upolu Tribe): Amen.
Male: Amen.
Coach (at Immunity Challenge): Just keep going Albert!
Albert (blindfolded in water based challenge): I can't hear you.
Jim: (Shouts at Ozzy.)
Probst: We're neck and neck right now!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-11, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-11 AT 06:50 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-20-11 AT 06:48 AM (EST)

Looks like another great challenge!

2 callers from each tribe will guide via voice command 2 groups of retrievers that are blindfolded and tethered together while also hitched to a rope as they go gather what looks like 5 stations worth of bags of puzzle pieces that they have to lift their teammate to untie.

We see Coach and Rick as callers for Upolu and Jim is a caller for Savaii. We see Albert is paired with Sophie which leaves Brandon paired with Edna for Upolu. We can see Keith paired with Dawn, I am going to guess that Ozzy is paired with Whitney and that Cochran is the other caller.

It is going to be hard as heck to hear each other out there, as evidenced by the video and Albert yelling that he can't hear them.

We see a set of steps behind the caller platform that lead up to the puzzle solving platform.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-11, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-11 AT 07:28 AM (EST)

Thanks for posting, Tribe.

At first we have Ozzy planting the seed with Cochran....I don't want to go, but if it's do or die, I will! I'd say the writing is on the wall.

Then, we see Coach and company praying for a "rejuvenated" tribe....but then, we see this frame...

A breaking of the circle...is this misdirection or foreshadowing?

Here is the challenge course:

It appears that puzzle bags are tied to multiple structures on the course. Most likely blindfolded pairs must scale the course holding a guide rope and listening to instruction by tribemates on the beach to retrieve the puzzle bags that are tied to the structures throughout the course. Note that there are some obstacles between structures with bags as well.

Here are Albert and Sophie holding onto the guide rope, and shouting that they can't hear the callers. Note they are at one of the structures with the puzzle bag attached. This structure is one of the ones on the beach...

Then there are some shots of Keith/Whitney bringing back a bag from later in the challenge, note that you cannot see any puzzle bags still dangling from structures in this picture, albeit, we can't see the farther out structures, so we don't know if this is the final retrieve. Note, for Upolu, I think it's Brandon and Edna.

Note Savaii with a slight lead.

Once the bags are retrieved the callers or the tribe (?) must build the puzzle. We see Coach and Rick as callers and Jim as a caller....are they the puzzle solvers? Do they all take a turn retrieving and calling? Most likely:

Retrievers alternate pairs: Retrievers for Upolu: Albert/Sophie, Brandon/Edna
Retrievers for Savaii: Keith/Whitney, Ozzy/Dawn

Most likely callers and puzzle solvers: Upolu: Coach/Rick, Savaii: Jim/Cochran

10-20-11, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post Show Promo"
I agree FP as posted above, I went back and forth on if that was Dawn with Keith, that hair looks too short to be Whitney, but not a great pic. In any case we agree on the fact that they are paired up and doing the same things.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

10-20-11, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Yes, KO, the more I look at that picture, the more I think you may be right, that it is Dawn....Dawn has a brown bathing suit bottom...so I think this is her...

So most likely, Whitney and Ozzy are the other pair that retrieves for the puzzle bags...

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-11, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Just noting ftr that this is Coach and Rick that break the prayer circle bond. That can't be a good sign for Rick O'Shay.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-11, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps Ep. 7"
This weeks palace for caps and spec

Yes, here we are at the Vidcap Palace!

What I want to know is: why does Albert have a fake bra painted on his pecs for the challenge? Kinky...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-11, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcaps Ep. 7"
to give Lil Hantz another delilah..Mikayla must lose the RI duel!

10-21-11, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "E7 Web promo"
The web promo is finally up....screencaps are at Surivor fever here:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s23_ep7_wp.html

Transcript:
---------------------------------
Announcer: Survivor is all about sacrifice...

Coach (at challenge): Duck, Edna!

Announcer: ...all about commitment.

Jim (at challenge): Ozzy! Move it!

Announcer: Wednesday...

Ozzy (camera confessional): You've gotta make big moves in this game.

Announcer: ...one castaway asks to be sent to Redemption Island.

Ozzy (camera confessional): I came to redeem myself.

Announcer: Who will it be?

Cochran (camera confessional): I've always felt like an outcast.

Announcer: Why would they do it?

Coach: It's kill or be killed.

Announcer: It's the most strategic gamble in Survivor history.

Coach: This is our day. This is our day.
-----------------------------

10-21-11, 07:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: E7 Web promo"
This:

Shades of Joel dragging around Chet... too funny! Thanks for posting BF

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-11, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: E7 Web promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-11 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

They are cross dressing ---

Men are dressing like women...

and the women are dressing as men ...

Actually, it looks like they are divided up into pairs and the pairs must be dressed and look alike. Ozzy and Whitney have the braids and the twine crowns on. Sophie and Albert look alike as do Brandon and Edna; Coach and his partner Rick; and Cochran and Jim.

Also, couldn't help but notice these:

"Your'e amazing -- own it!" ... Ami Cusack talking about Ozzy

Modesty 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-21-11, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Modesty Click to send private message to Modesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: E7 Web promo"
Wow. I think we may be right. I had almost convinced myself that this was group mentality fevered conspiracy theorism.

This picture here:

is the one from the intro and they're using it to describe sacrifice. Darn i hope this pays off.

10-22-11, 07:02 AM (EST)
13. "RE: E7 Web promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-11 AT 07:12 AM (EST)

So do I, Modesty, so do I!

In this vidcap:

What is Coach wearing on his head? This isn't a future picture, post merge, is it?

ETA: Also noted this line in the promo:

Ozzy (camera confessional): I came to redeem myself.

This underlines Ozzy's affirmation in the first episode, when he said, "I need redemption"....clearly Ozzy is getting a "hero" edit. Will it be enough to win?

Modesty 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-11, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Modesty Click to send private message to Modesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: E7 Web promo"
Coach has his undies on his head? I doubt it's a merge buff - unless they're doing them in plain beige now.

I have everything crossed Flower... you wouldn't believe!!

10-24-11, 02:08 PM (EST)
15. " E7 PR pics"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-11 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

The CBS PR pics are up and posted at Survivor Fever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/s23_ep7_press_images.html

The RC/IC7 is names 'air, Sea and Land'; and the E7 Duel is titled 'A Game of Bridge'

Edit to order/place the Duel pics together at the end

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-11, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: E7 PR pics"
the group picture above really emphasizes how pasty white Cochran is! You'd think he would have gotten a bit of sun before going on this adventure!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-11, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: E7 PR pics"
You'd think he'd have gotten a tan by now after about 15 days or so on Samoa!

10-24-11, 04:51 PM (EST)
16. "Behind The Scenes video - 'Family Ties'"
The E7 Behind The Scenes' E7 RC/IC is up w/the Dreamers.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2159404400/survivor-south-pacific-preview-trojan-horse

Note:
- In the VO....it is stated there is only one bag retrieval pair 'caller'. There is no mention or showing of a puzzler solver 'caller'

- There are 4 bags of puzzle pieces to retrieve.

- The puzzle solvers have to solve while they are still blindfolded. By touch alone. Unseen is the likely puzzle solver 'caller'.

- The puzzle pieces appear to be 'paired' mini idols. On the Red Dreamer's puzzle board, the two sets of outside pairs seem to be obvious matches due to their colors. The center 2 pairs appear much closer in color. The designs seems also slightly different on each pair. So the idol puzzle pieces are paired by color and design just like the tribal competitors are dressed and painted alike.

10-26-11, 08:23 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Behind The Scenes video - 'Family Ties'"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-11 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

Thanks for posting these shots, BF. Clearly then, one caller has to guide the blindfolded retrievers through the course to retrieve the four bags.

Likely Jim for Savaii, and Coach for Upolu.

That leaves Rick and Cochran to be the "caller" that guides the blindfolded last pair to complete the puzzle. Rick will be a "hero" for his tribe, and Cochran will be the LOSER for his tribe.

The clue we had was that one survivor "blunders" and causes them to lose the challenge. So, this tells us that Cochran blunders as the puzzle caller and causes the tribe to lose, leading to everyone clearly wanting him OUT of the game, and Ozzy coming up with the going to RI and Trojan Horse plan.

So easy to figure this season out all by ourselves with the information that Jiffy and CBS are giving to us...Maxx or NO Maxx!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •