The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-11, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep6"
Since the "source spoiler" hasn't yet made his announcement for the week, thought I'd get the voting started early. Don't expect me to do this every week, this may just be a one-off. Someone please bump the to-date accurate source spoiler thread whenever he does post his declaration.

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

Special Note: See the end of this post for the Vote Scoring Game breakdown for this week.

The DAWS

Savaii (red) tribe
DM Dawn Meehan
JC John Cochran
JR Jim Rice
KT Keith Tollefson
OL Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth
WD Whitney Duncan

Upolu (blue) tribe
AD Albert Destrade
BH Brandon Hantz
CW "Coach" Ben Wade
EM Edna Ma
MW Mikayla Wingle
RN Rick Nelson
SC Sophie "Софи" Clark

Redemption Island
Exile 2. CM Christine Shields Markoski (Upolu)
Exile 5. EU Elyse Umemoto (Savaii)

Eliminated
ep3. Semhar Tadesse (Savaii, exile 1)
ep4. Mark Anthony "Papa Bear" Caruso (Savaii, exile 3)
ep5. Stacey Powell (Upolu, exile 4)

The Rules

1a. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Cochran." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Cochran and Brandon." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, challenge winner, will the chickens get any attention this week, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

Place your elimination vote anywhere in the subject line with the boot vote. Place an "X" in front of the name of the exile you think will lose the duel and be eliminated from the game, as in X-Christine or X-Elyse.

1c. Returnees.

This section is to note that it is absurdly probable for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again all within one episode.

2a. Reply only to this post.

We like to keep our vote threads nice and straight, thank you kindly.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote (or add additional votes) reply to your own previous vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Ozzy." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Ozzy and Coach" if you think it will be a two-boot week. Should you wish to cast a vote for boot but think about it some more before casting a vote for which exile will be eliminated, or vice versa, please use this same process.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, and you can always start a thread if it isn't redundant.

Please feel free to discuss your votes in your own post, give reasons, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, whatever, we are all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

If you must have a graphic please make it pertinent to something, thank you.

5. Have fun!

That's what it is all about.

Vote Scoring Game Section

The questions and points this week for those playing the game--

#1. Who loses duel and is eliminated from the game? -- 2 points

#2. Which tribe wins RC/IC? -- 1 point

#3. Which player is voted out to Redemption Island? -- 1 point

#4. Will anyone other than Ozzy question why Keith and Whitney voted for Dawn at Tribal? -- 1 point

#5. Will the vote at Tribal this week be unanimous or divided? -- 1 point

Good luck and happy spoiling.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mikayla - X Elyse tribephyl 10-17-11 1
 Mikayla x - Elyse Krautboy 10-17-11 2
 Mikayla ~XElyse Flowerpower 10-17-11 3
   Clarification dabo 10-17-11 11
       RE: Clarification kingfish 10-17-11 15
       RE: Clarification Flowerpower 10-17-11 16
           RE: Clarification dabo 10-18-11 19
           RE: Clarification tribephyl 10-18-11 20
               RE: Clarification dabo 10-18-11 21
               Woo and Hoo!! Flowerpower 10-19-11 28
 MikaylaXElyse redbeard103152 10-17-11 4
 Mikayla X-Elyse Corvis 10-17-11 5
 Mikayla x Elyse KObrien_fan 10-17-11 6
 Mikayla - xElyse parathor 10-17-11 7
 Ozzy X Elyse kingfish 10-17-11 8
 Mikayla xElyse Blind Freddy 10-17-11 9
 Mikayla X Elyse martinigirl 10-17-11 10
 Mikayla XElyse emydi 10-17-11 12
 Mikayla X-Elyse kiki_k 10-17-11 13
 Mikayla x Elyse Brownroach 10-17-11 14
 Mikayla needs Redemption; Bye-bye, ... Belle Book 10-17-11 17
 Ozzy X Elyse Round Robin 10-18-11 18
 Mikayla X-Elyse dabo 10-19-11 22
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 10-19-11 23
 Mikayla, X-Elyse CTgirl 10-19-11 24
 Mikayla X Elyse Loree 10-19-11 25
 Mikayla x Eylese Naked 10-19-11 26
 Mikayla X Elsey Zeek 10-19-11 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mikayla - X Elyse"
#4. No.
#5. No(...as asked.) 4 to 3.
No explanation, my mouth is full of crow, my face full of egg.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-11, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Mikayla x - Elyse"
Voting with Tribe, FlowerPower, Corvis, BlindFreddy and Dabo. Well done!

Christine wins on RI.
Savaii comes from behind to win
No one asks about Keith and Whitneys vote for Dawn.
Coach, assistant coach and the rest of his alliance are unanimous in there vote against poor Mikayla.

Krautboy

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Mikayla ~XElyse"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-11 AT 07:09 PM (EST)

Elyse loses the duel
Upolu wins
Mikayla is booted
No, they won't be questioned.
Rethinking that perhaps the stargazer alliance will be unified and all vote together along with Edna to vote out Mikayla. Mikayla will be out of the loop and vote for Edna, most likely....someone else, anyway!

Why not post the vote thread earlier...no big deal, if you can't do it, I will...

10-17-11, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Clarification"
First of all, a unanimous vote means one player receives the votes of all the rest of the tribe. A divided vote would be when one tribemate votes with the bootie or throws away a vote on another player. So for the time being I am counting kingfish and martinigirl as having voted unanimous on #5.

Posting early vote threads. Technically they are early; it was traditionally a 36 hour window for voting but 8AM doesn't work for me so I post them early. Or late sometimes. I know what you mean, though.

We can maybe try that "next" week, a Friday vote thread since Maxx has gone off his schedule. It may result in a lot of vote changes making tallies difficult, and some discussions might break out, but, eh, whatever. Thimking up questions for the scoring game, since I would like to have a couple of unspoiled questions, is the stickler, since those could get spoiled afterwards.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Clarification"
Awwww. And I though I was being so smart. (Yeah, I know, a smartass)

(With the clarification, I agree with #5 change - I vote unanimous)

10-17-11, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Clarification"
Sorry to be off topic in the vote thread....but, why don't you stick to posting the normal vote thread at the "normal" time, as you have done. Then, we could have a "Beat the Spoiler Vote Thread"....maybe we could give points to folks that nail it, in addition to points earned in the Vote thread, OR, we could do away with awarding points altogether in the Vote thread and score "game" points just in the "beat the spoiler vote thread".....whatever, I don't really care about points and the games, but I would really think it would be fun for all of us to vote as early as we can to just beat the spoiler. So, it would be an additional thread altogether.....

....thoughts?

I thought it was really fun getting our thoughts down quickly and having a place to vote. I do think that the "beat the spoiler vote tally" should be in a different thread than the boot discussion thread though. FWIW...

10-18-11, 01:30 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Clarification"
Okay. You do the "Beat the Spoiler" thread whenever you feel it should be started, however you think it should be done, I'll do the normal voting thread with scoring game q's. Could be fun, I don't quite get it, show us the way.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-11, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Clarification"
I've GOTS it covered!

Debuting Ep. 8. Please stay tuned.

10-18-11, 02:09 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Clarification"

WooHoo!

10-19-11, 07:06 PM (EST)
28. "Woo and Hoo!!"
Let the game begin! The master is in the HOUSE! Hoooooray for Tribe! Can't wait for ep 8!

Thanks dabo and Tribe!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-17-11, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "MikaylaXElyse"
Elyse Duel loser
Savaii IO/RC Winner
Mikayla sent to RI
No one questions keith and Whitney
Unanimous vote against Mikayla and Brandon is happy again

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-11, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Mikayla X-Elyse"
Coachtribe loses the challenge and he is upset because people aren't coachable.

I think Mikayla is going to RI. She's never been with Coach and I think he will continue to pull the strings. Brandon's getting closer and closer to blowing, but it won't happen just yet. I thought from the edit early on that between Mikayla and Brandon, Brandon would be the one to last longer.

Christine wins the RI challenge and Elyse is gone.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Mikayla x Elyse"
You've talked me into it. Coach has displayed that he will keep loyalty over strength in the past, no reason to believe his stripes will change, especially since it looks like Mikayla doesn't listen to him in the challenge and they lose after having a huge lead.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-17-11, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Mikayla - xElyse"
#1. Who loses duel and is eliminated from the game? Elyse (lys, elise, etc.)
#2. Which tribe wins RC/IC? Savaii
#3. Which player is voted out to Redemption Island? Mikayla - much to my dismay. Jeff lied, she's no Boston Rob... but she looks better in a bikini...
#4. Will anyone other than Ozzy question why Keith and Whitney voted for Dawn at Tribal? Yes - I would imagine Dawn would question it, or Jim. We might not be shown the questioning, but there has to be some. It's human nature.
#5. Will the vote at Tribal this week be unanimous or divided? Unanimous - Mikayla has no allies.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ozzy X Elyse"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-11 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

Just can't see Upulo losing IC, so Savaii wins, and Ozzy gets the boot.

#1 Elyse loses the RI duel and is eliminated.

#2 Upulo wins IC.

#3 Ozzy goes to RI

#4 No.

#5 TC voting will not be unanimous. (BTW, this is a gimmee, the TC vote is not very likely to be unanimous as the bootee won't be voting for him/herself, so there will always be at least one vote in opposition).

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-17-11, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Mikayla xElyse"
Elyse loses the Duel and heads to the Loser Lodge salon saloon

Savaii holds on for 8 seconds to win All-Around-Survivor Immunity belt buckle

Mikayla gets bucked off during the Benjamin Bullcrap Riding event

The TC5 votes for Dawn are not questioned after the smoke clears

Unanimous vote for Mikayla at the Upolu TC Stampede

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-11, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Mikayla X Elyse"
#1- Elyse

#2. Savaii wins

#3. Mikayla is voted off.

#4. Yes, someone will questions Keith and Dawn.

#5. umm, the vote can't be unanimous. So, no it wont be unanimous.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Mikayla XElyse"
#1. Who loses duel and is eliminated from the game? -- 2 points

Elyse

#2. Which tribe wins RC/IC? -- 1 point
Savii

#3. Which player is voted out to Redemption Island? -- 1 point

Mikayla

#4. Will anyone other than Ozzy question why Keith and Whitney voted for Dawn at Tribal? -- 1 point

no

#5. Will the vote at Tribal this week be unanimous or divided? -- 1 point

unanimous

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-11, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Mikayla X-Elyse"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-11 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

Props to OFG for putting together that Benjamin's comments about his tribe members not listening to him "in the heat of battle" meant he wanted Mikayla out because of something that happens at the IC. Also that Stacey's "desperate story" about Sophie, Albert & Mikayla being "together" that he told Brandon to ignore 2 episodes back has planted a seed of doubt in his head. This group of 3 possibly being together is what spurs his "The Disloyalty -- The Horror!" rant.

1. Who loses duel and is eliminated from the game? Elyse

2. Which tribe wins RC/IC? Savaii

3. Which player is voted out to Redemption Island? Mikayla

4. Will anyone other than Ozzy question why Keith and Whitney voted for Dawn at Tribal? No. And I don't think Ozzy even "questions" them about it -- but he will be mad about it & get in an argument with them about it --I don't know if that qualifies as "questioning" as I see it more as just a general argument about it -- i.e., he doesn't question why they voted for Dawn (even if he says "Why would you vote for Dawn?"); he questions why they betrayed him by allowing the Elyse blindside.

5. Will the vote at Tribal this week be unanimous or divided? Unanimous

eta: to fix tags & punctuation.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-11, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Mikayla x Elyse"
Oh well, guess there's no point in voting for Edna now.

Mikayla does make sense as the boot if Coach feels she lost the challenge for Upolu. Plus it allows Coach to look like he is dictating her ouster on his own terms, rather than capitulating to Brandon.

Elyse will leave RI, Savaii will win the challenge, the TC vote will be unanimous.

Will anyone other than Ozzy question why Keith and Whitney voted for Dawn at Tribal? I'm not sure how to answer this. I don't think anyone will question them to their faces but I think we may hear Dawn wondering why she got votes.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-17-11, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Mikayla needs Redemption; Bye-bye, Elyse"
#1. Who loses duel and is eliminated from the game? -- Elyse.

#2. Which tribe wins RC/IC? -- Savaii.

#3. Which player is voted out to Redemption Island? -- Coach gets mad at Mikayla for failing to listen to him and Edna's loyal, so Mikayla is voted out.

#4. Will anyone other than Ozzy question why Keith and Whitney voted for Dawn at Tribal? -- Maybe Dawn, but not to Keith & Whitney's faces.

#5. Will the vote at Tribal this week be unanimous or divided? -- It'll be unanimous, with Mikayla being the only one to vote out someone else.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-18-11, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Ozzy X Elyse"
Even considering their logic, I can't shake the feeling that the consensus has missed this one by 9,000 miles. No balls, no glory...

Elyse loses the RI duel and gets eliminated.

Upolu does not blow their huge lead, and they win the IC.

Ozzy is voted off and goes to RI.

Yes, Keith and Whitney get questioned about their Dawn votes.

Vote is unanimous except for Ozzy himself.

10-19-11, 01:29 AM (EST)
22. "Mikayla X-Elyse"
#1. Elyse.

#2. Savaii comes back from behind to win the day.

#3. Mikayla pays the price of not being in the alliance.

#4. Yes. With nothing interesting at Redemption to start the episode, it is Savaii returning to camp after Tribal and after recap to start things off.

#5. Unanimous. The solid six votes as a blok. Benjamin has a hissyfit because Mikayla didn't follow his instructions during the challenge, causing him to get distracted during the challenge, so naturally it is her fault instead of his for being full of baloney.

10-19-11, 11:41 AM (EST)
23. "Vote Tally #1"
This is vote tally #1, post #23, compiling 16 votes and 6 discussion posts.

Duel Loser
Elyse: 16
Christine: 0

Boot
Mikayla: 14
Ozzy: 2
all others UTR

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-11, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Mikayla, X-Elyse"
Great work everyone this week! I can't think of a reason to disagree with the consensus!

#1. Who loses duel and is eliminated from the game? Elyse

#2. Which tribe wins RC/IC? Savaii

#3. Which player is voted out to Redemption Island? Mikayla

#4. Will anyone other than Ozzy question why Keith and Whitney voted for Dawn at Tribal? No

#5. Will the vote at Tribal this week be unanimous or divided? Unanimous (except for Mikayla's vote of course! )

Arghh, I got tripped up by the time difference last week. I went to post at 6 pm forgetting that I was in a different zone and it was really 9 pm!! C'est la vie...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-11, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Mikayla X Elyse"
1 - Elyse loses the duel

2 - Savaii wins RC/IC

3 - Mikayla is voted out

4 - Nobody will question them

5 - Unanimous vote

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-19-11, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Mikayla x Eylese"
Because everyone says so... Yawn

VOTE NAKED 2004

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-19-11, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Mikayla X Elsey"
#4 No
#5 Divided

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •