The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-11, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-11 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

Episode 5, “Taste the Victory”

Welcome to this week’s State of the Spoiling (“SOTS”), where we take a look at the week’s clues from vidcaps and other sources and try our hand at accurately predicting or “spoiling” the results of the next episode of Survivor: South Pacific prior to its airtime.

If you’re new here, please don’t forget to check out our Community Guidelines. They keep Blows running smoothly and remind us that it's nice to be here!

If you missed the opening show last week, you can read our own Iltarian's hilarious summary of it Here; or you can read the Bitchy Survivor Blog; or you can read our own East Coast Spoiler Thread. Now, onto this week’s action!

This week is easy. SeeBS gives us all we need to know. First …

The Clues:

AN UPSET CASTAWAY SEEKS REVENGE AND A BIG BETRAYAL SHAKES UP THE GAME AT A SURPRISING TRIBAL COUNCIL, ON "SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 12

and …

“A SCORNED CASTAWAY ON REDEMPTION ISLAND SEEKS REVENGE BY REVEALING SOME TRIBAL SECRETS.”

Bitter after having been voted out, Stacy reveals Upolo’s tribal secrets at Redemption Island.

BlindFreddy brings us the week’s Tout from Jiffy, where he tells us there will be a blindside at Tribal Council that sets off a flurry of activity in the following episode.

Who will be blindsided at Tribal Council? Read on.

The Duel:

This week, Christine and Stacey will face off in a duel at Redemption Island. Flowerpower points out to us that Kona at Mess Hall, Survivor Sucks, spotted this contraption behind Stacey...

was actually the same contraption used for the final immunity challenge in Tocantins. See the challenge run Here. The DAWs must put balls in at the top and catch them at the bottom as they come out. They start with one ball and keep adding more balls until one of the competitors misses a ball on its way out.

Who will win? It is anybody’s guess – maybe Stacey, maybe Christine. Christine has had her victory already, so I’ll go with Stacey.

What else happens this week you ask?

Coach is confident.

Ozzy is cocky.

and Cochran is a nerd.

Coach looks for the Hidden Immunity Idol.

and, “Back at Camp, hungry players take part in an intense immunity challenge.” It will be disgusting!

With hands bound behind their backs, the two tribes must bite chunks of meat off a cooked carcass and deliver it to a nearby pot. After an allotted amount of time, the team with the heaviest pot wins.

From this vidcap, I will deduce that Upolo wins!

Now, what will happen over at Savaii? As we were shown last week, Jim and Cochran will hatch a plan.

Their plan is to take out Ozzy’s Showmance Elyse. Some, on these boards think it will be Ozzy who is blindsided this week. Well, I agree, he will be blindsided, but he won’t be voted out.

Hear Cochran explain his “big strategic move” and his partnership with Jim in this

Clip.

According to Cochran, he, Dawn and Jim will lead the movement to take Elyse out of the game. They are after making “big, power” moves.

Elyse is the next survivor voted out at Tribal Council and sent to Redemption Island. She and Ozzy will both be blindsided and Ozzy will be scurrying next week!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... Flowerpower 10-10-11 1
 RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... michel 10-10-11 2
   RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... Scarlett O Hara 10-10-11 3
       RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... michel 10-10-11 4
 RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... KObrien_fan 10-10-11 5
 RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... dabo 10-11-11 6
   RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... Scarlett O Hara 10-11-11 7
 RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... kingfish 10-11-11 8
 RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... Brownroach 10-11-11 9
 RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... Outfrontgirl 10-11-11 10
 RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Vict... Krautboy 10-12-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-11, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-11 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

Couldn't agree more, Scarlett! Well done! In order for there to be scurrying after the blindside, it would have to be Elyse. Coach is already scurrying this week as Christine and Stacey are calling it like they see it. Thanks for doing the SOTS, it's very appreciated!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-11, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
Nice SOTS, Scarlett but I do have a complaint: Instead of promoting someone else's blog, maybe we should promote our own summary writers:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/4166.shtml

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!
Toitle says epi #3 but it is for #4

10-10-11, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
So sorry to offend you Michel. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I have added the link. Would you like to volunteer to write an SOTS for us? We could use more writers this season. Thanks, Scarlett

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-11, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
You didn't offend me. I wanted to point out that we have people that we know working hard to entertain us right here.

I hear that there are source spoilers floating around so I will have to decline writing a SOTS.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-11, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
Thanks for doing another SOTS, I know not many are stepping up to do them and I do appreciate you taking time out of your busy week.

I know you don't agree with most of the sentiment in this thread because you didn't mention it or link to it, but with 97 posts it was the most active discussion this week, and some very worthy boot discussion.

There was also some good spec discussion at the end of last weeks ECST

State of the spoiling should summarize the boards thoughts, not just the authors thoughts on what will happen this next episode.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-11, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
Good SOTS, ty. This week's theme is shark frenzy.

10-11-11, 05:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
Thanks for the kind words dabo. I definitely feel as if I'm swimming with the sharks this week ... must be shark week on the boards!

FISH by agman

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-11, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
Nice SOTS, Miss Scarlett. I'm not sure what there is that says Upolo rather than Savaii wins the challenge, except that rather large hunk of meat Brandon is ripping off. It is a beaut. I guess the feral rat Gnome has some talent after all. As as to Elyse rather than Ozzy as bootee, the only clue I see for that is last week's plotting by 'thuh' Cochran and Jim and Dawn. They only need one more to have a majority, or a 2/2 split in the remaining votes to prevail. I'll go along with you.

I for some reason think Christine will win on RI, but with those two and that challenge, it's really a coin flip.

No spec on why Keith and Mormon Dawn decide to make out in the middle of a challenge? Seems a bit odd.

Thanks for a well done SOTS, Scar.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-11, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
Hear Cochran explain his “big strategic move” and his partnership with Jim in this Clip.

Weird -- Cochran says in the clip that removing Elyse will shake up Ozzy and make the other "pretty people" (i.e. Keith and Whitney) feel insecure enough to want to switch sides. But Cochran/Jim/Dawn need one of the pretty people to switch before they boot Elyse.

So I don't know how he is thinking their plan will work at this point. My guess is that Jim will tell Keith and/or Whitney and they will go along because they know that Ozzy has the hii.

Anyway, stellar SOTS, Scarlett. Though I do agree with KO that the EP 5 Boot Thread could have been mentioned since most of our efforts this week took place in that thread, and there wasn't a solid consensus on the boot.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-11, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
Thank you Thank you, Dear Scarlett!
I know how busy you have been ...
I am no good at SOTS, mad respect for those who can do them like you.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-12-11, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SOTS: Episode 5 "Taste the Victory""
Scarlett: Thank-you for yet another nice SOTS. It's not an easy thing to do, but yet you do it so well! I'm in agreement with all your conclusions!

Summarizing such a diverse group is a difficult challenge, which is why I'm afraid to take it on. I love a lady with guts!! Glad you took on the challenge...

Nice to have you around!!

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •