The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps Episode 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-11, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps Episode 5"
Vidcaps and all the talk surrounding them to go below.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 10-06-11 1
   RE: Post-Show Promo Flowerpower 10-06-11 2
   RE: Post-Show Promo emydi 10-06-11 4
   RE: Post-Show Promo dabo 10-06-11 6
       RE: Post-Show Promo suzzee 10-06-11 7
           RE: Post-Show Promo dabo 10-06-11 11
 RE: Vidcaps Episode 5 jbug 10-06-11 3
   RE: Vidcaps Episode 5 suzzee 10-06-11 8
 RE: Vidcaps Episode 5 kingfish 10-06-11 5
   RE: Vidcaps Episode 5 suzzee 10-06-11 9
       RE: Vidcaps Episode 5 5cats 10-06-11 12
           RE: Vidcaps Episode 5 dabo 10-07-11 15
   RE: Vidcaps Episode 5 Brownroach 10-06-11 10
       Keith and Dawn Flowerpower 10-06-11 13
       RE: Vidcaps Episode 5 kingfish 10-06-11 14
 Duel Flowerpower 10-07-11 16
 Promo... Flowerpower 10-07-11 17
   RE: Promo... Corvis 10-07-11 18
       RE: Promo... dabo 10-07-11 19
       RE: Promo... jbug 10-07-11 21
           RE: Promo... Corvis 10-07-11 23
               RE: Promo... jbug 10-07-11 24
               RE: Promo... michel 10-07-11 25
                   RE: Promo... Corvis 10-08-11 27
                       RE: Promo... jbug 10-10-11 28
   RE: Promo... parathor 10-07-11 20
       RE: Promo... dabo 10-07-11 22
   RE: Promo... Brownroach 10-10-11 29
 RE: Vidcaps Episode 5 michel 10-07-11 26
 E5 Chal Preview (not Dreamers) Blind Freddy 10-12-11 30
   RE: E5 Chal Preview (not Dreamers) dabo 10-12-11 31
       RE: E5 Chal Preview (not Dreamers) Blind Freddy 10-12-11 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Transcript:
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...
Coach (talking to Brandon, Albert, Mikayla and Sophie): If anybody calls me Benjamin to my face I'm going to go nuts.
Albert: Benjamin.
Stacey (at Redemption Island duel): Benjamin.
Christine (at Redemption Island duel): Benjamin.
Probst: Benjamin.
Probst (at food eating frenzy challenge): Both tribes getting to know each other in a whole new way. Coach gnawing off something big.
Cochran (camera confessional): Worst case scenario, I have horrible herpes.
Probst: This is a disgusting challenge.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
Coach searching for the HII...

Will he find it? I doubt it....

Truly a disgusting challenge....

Have their hands tied behind their backs and they must break off chunks of barbequed pork and then take it to the basket that is 12 yards away and spit it into the basket. Here is most likely the start....

...and here is Troll-boy spitting out his big piece of meat into the basket.

There are four ties on each corner of the basket, maybe at the end of a given time, the baskets will be weighed, basket with the heaviest amount of meat will win.

Interesting, we have Ozzy "sandwiched" right in the middle of this promo...

If I were Jiffy, these are comments I could make...

Coach:"IDLE" searching...(Well, he's up in a tree, so most likely Coach finds a clue, but I doubt he'll find the idol...)

Keith and Dawn: Working together! (Will they be working together in this episode to Blindside someone?

No doubt about it, Brandon is good in challenges...he gives a "meaty performance".

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
Worst case scenario, I have horrible herpes.

I immediately thought of Elyse in the hammock

Ozzy the Survivor Mimbo

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-11 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

hm... What are they talking about now? Sophie in the lt. position next to Coach; Albert, Brandon, Mikayla. Clearing the air? Or does something else get into Brandon's head and run through the spin cycle and need to be quashed?

ETA: Oh, yeah, Albert and Mikayla doing the Captain Morgan, Brandon hands on hips, body language body language.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
If I didn't know it was Brandon there I would have mistaken it for a Russell pose. Nature or nurture, the debate continues.

agman makes me hot

10-06-11, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
This appears (at any rate) to be a result of the "Benjamin" vibe, which seems to start at the Arena before the duel. Coach wants to retain his "authority" title, which ultimately is just gimmick, and it is kind of dumb of him to make it a much bigger issue.

Coach and Stacey went to the first duel, Brandon and Edna to the second; that leaves Albert, Mikayla, Rick and Sophie if they are taking turns. Brandon tried to put Coach in his place last time, how many people took advantage of Coach in previous games, Coach put an end to it (at least as far as Coach is concerned)... Is Coach starting to lose control?

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps Episode 5"
Tribe, can I tell you how much I appreciate that you don't put the vid caps in your first post? When they are in the first, sometimes it takes forever to scroll thru them to get to the rest of the posts!
You....are awesome.

10-06-11, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcaps Episode 5"
ah, that's it!

A Tribe masterpiece

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-11 AT 12:03 PM (EST)

The feeding wolf pack challenge.

Tribe members on both sides are tearing into the meat, but only designated tribe members or those on one side of the spit are allowed to take chunks to the basket? Otherwise why are Keith and Dawn doing what they are doing?

With the smell that must be coming off the meat, and the hunger they must have, it's probably pretty difficult for those that have to sit this challenge out, and, for those participating, to keep from actually eating into the roast. Maybe someone who selfishly and obviously eats too much gets in trouble with the tribe mates of the losing tribe? And maybe the sitter-outers notice and bring this up to target a piggish eater? Rick for one is sure tearing into it.

10-06-11, 02:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Vidcaps Episode 5"
Never thought about them eating I guess when Jiffy said it's disgusting I assumed it tasted bad.

agman makes me hot

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-06-11, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vidcaps Episode 5"
When you're starving I don't think you care too much about taste and it looks like Edna is eating it and she's not standing with the other 5. Hope she goes as the silly, do nothing girl should have gone last week. Love to see Stacy beat her in the duel!

10-07-11, 00:14 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Vidcaps Episode 5"

That piece just tore off, don't think she's eating it. Can't imagine any of them would eat much if any, and Edna is smallest and would need the least fuel anyway.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcaps Episode 5"
why are Keith and Dawn doing what they are doing?

I was wondering that too.

There won't be any sit-outs since they are at even numbers -- you can see all the members of Upolu around the meat in the caps.

10-06-11, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Keith and Dawn"
To me, it looks like it's strategy. Perhaps Dawn has been assigned to take chunks of meat from larger players, like Keith and Jim and whoever. That way, they don't waste time running back and forth, and can just tear away at it. I think Dawn is a "runner". I think it's part of Savaii's "strategy".

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vidcaps Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-11 AT 09:53 PM (EST)

Oh yeah, 7-7. For some reason I didn't see Mikayla. And unlike Brandon, I can look at her very easily, ears or no ears.

It has to be more difficult for those on the far side of the spit from the basket to get to the basket. So why would Upolu put four of the seven on the far side? I can't really tell what Savaii is doing.

Still, if I was on the tribe that just lost by a nose, I'd be looking hard at anyone who I saw swallowing conspicuously.

Those are some awesome hunks of meat. And they would have had to cook quite a while, probably overnight, then cool enough for the challenge. If the cooking/challenge site is anywhere near the campsites, those guys would have been smelling the meat cooking for quite a while. I know my saliva glands would have kicked in big time.

I find myself wanting to wipe my face after seeing those pictures.

10-07-11, 08:39 AM (EST)
16. "Duel"
Kona at Mess Hall, Survivor Sucks, noted this contraption behind Stacey...

They recognized the contraption as the one that was used in the Final TC for Tocantins....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/UEJ-DpY1JJQ

Nice going, Kona!

10-07-11, 03:44 PM (EST)
17. "Promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-11 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

VO: The new Survivor season is on!

VO: Coach and Ozzy are dominating competitors

VO: Confident

Coach: "I think I'm sitting pretty right now"

VO: And Cocky

Ozzy: "I feel like they're really becoming, my tribe"

Cochran: "Ozzy is becoming the arrogant fisher-boy"

VO: But will this nerd...

Cochran: " I don't have any outdoorsy skills"

VO: Seize control?

Cochran: "I don't care if Ozzy thinks we're all against him. We ARE all against him"

VO: Plus...don't miss the most outrageous matchup you'll ever see

JP: "This is a disgusting challenge"

VO: New Survivor, Wednesday. Only CBS

No Elyse, really. It's all about Cochran vs. Ozzy. Cochran is getting credit for targeting Ozzy, and being the mastermind in the promos. Clearly, it looks like blatant foreshadowing. Jim wants them to go for Elyse, we are prepared for Elyse, but I am beginning to think that it will be a surprise boot for Ozzy and for us...and directed by Cochran, not Jim.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-07-11, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Promo..."
I agree. Ozzy's number is up this week. Can we start the vote thread now so I can vote before the Maxx spoiler happens?

10-07-11, 04:15 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Promo..."
LOL. I'll send you an email when I start the vote thread.

10-07-11, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Promo..."
But tell me Corvis...
how is Ozzy's social game?

Showin off my win! Thanks Cahaya-wonderful game!

10-07-11, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Promo..."
Oh, it sucks as usual. But I've seen worse.

10-07-11, 08:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Promo..."
*snort*

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-11, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Promo..."
Still?

10-08-11, 11:22 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Promo..."
We love ya, michel.

10-10-11, 10:48 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Promo..."
Seriously Michel,
after playing in the HH with you, I read your posts in Survivor much differently. You look at this with depth that I never thought of before!

Showin off my win! Thanks Cahaya-wonderful game!

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-07-11, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Promo..."
Makes a ton of sense, FP!

Blindside Ozzy (ironically with the HII again). Ozzy dominates, returns at merge, plays the idol against his former team (I would assume he would then hate them, plus why not team up with Coach...), kicks out ... Jim, I guess? He's really the glue holding things together (he originated the 3+2 plan, plus he sought out Cochran as an ally), and with no Ozzy or Jim to keep things together... wham-bam?

10-07-11, 04:22 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Promo..."
Ozzy and Coach team up, Brandon's head explodes.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-11, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Promo..."
No Elyse, really. It's all about Cochran vs. Ozzy. Cochran is getting credit for targeting Ozzy, and being the mastermind in the promos. Clearly, it looks like blatant foreshadowing. Jim wants them to go for Elyse, we are prepared for Elyse, but I am beginning to think that it will be a surprise boot for Ozzy and for us...and directed by Cochran, not Jim. .

The absence of Elyse would follow the pattern of the boot not being shown in the previews this season. This new promo is hinting very hard at an Ozzy boot, I agree. But could that be the misdirection?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Vidcaps Episode 5"
They took all the fun away from this challenge:

http://www.funny115.com/v1/104.htm

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-12-11, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "E5 Chal Preview (not Dreamers)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-11 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

The E5 chal preview is up at CBS.

Edit to remove incorrect link. ty Dabo for posting the correct one below

It is the real footage...not Dreamer rehearsal. It is RC/IC....no Reward reveal by JP spoken in the clip...tho there is a basket of fruit/vegitables/spices? visible. So maybe a BBQ/kabobs setup? idunno

Fwiw...the mouth to mouth footage is not particularly 'strategy'. What happens is the meat gets stuck in their mouths and they get another person to pull it off. Disgusting challenge. I'm glad I'm watching it now and not at dinner time.

The end of the chal is not shown. The promo is 2:20 minutes long.

10-12-11, 03:43 PM (EST)
31. "RE: E5 Chal Preview (not Dreamers)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-11 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

wrong link. but ty!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2152283665/survivor-taste-the-victory

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-12-11, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: E5 Chal Preview (not Dreamers)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-11 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

Thanks Dabo....sorry 'bout that folks.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •