The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RTVW interviews +"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-11, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RTVW interviews +"
The place where Webby does his magic.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Semhar dabo 10-04-11 1
   RE: Semhar Brownroach 10-04-11 2
       RE: Semhar dabo 10-04-11 3
           RE: Semhar KObrien_fan 10-04-11 4
               RE: Semhar dabo 10-04-11 5
                   RE: Semhar parathor 10-04-11 6
 Papa Bear dabo 10-07-11 7
   RE: Papa Bear Brownroach 10-08-11 8
       RE: Papa Bear dabo 10-08-11 9
           RE: Papa Bear SquidProQuo 10-08-11 10
 Stacey dabo 10-15-11 11
   RE: Stacey kiki_k 10-15-11 12
   RE: Stacey tribephyl 10-15-11 13
       RE: Stacey Outfrontgirl 10-15-11 14
 Elyse dabo 10-21-11 15
   RE: Elyse Corvis 10-21-11 16
       RE: Elyse dabo 10-21-11 17
 Post episode 7 news.... Flowerpower 10-27-11 18
   RE: Post episode 7 news.... dabo 10-27-11 19
       RE: Post episode 7 news.... NedraSue 10-27-11 20
           RE: Post episode 7 news.... dabo 10-27-11 21
 Mikayla dabo 10-29-11 22
 Christine dabo 11-04-11 23
 Jim dabo 11-18-11 24
   RE: Jim SquidProQuo 11-18-11 26
 Keith dabo 11-18-11 25
 Whitney dabo 12-02-11 27
   RE: Whitney kingfish 12-02-11 29
       RE: Whitney rose1974 12-02-11 30
           RE: Whitney kingfish 12-02-11 31
               RE: Whitney dabo 12-03-11 32
 Dawn dabo 12-02-11 28
 John Cochran kiki_k 12-08-11 33
   RE: John Cochran SquidProQuo 12-08-11 34
 RE: RTVW interviews + kingfish 12-09-11 35
   RE: RTVW interviews + Outfrontgirl 12-15-11 37
 Edna SquidProQuo 12-15-11 36
   RE: Edna SquidProQuo 12-16-11 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-04-11, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Semhar"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-semhar-tadesse-talks-about-survivor-south-pacific-12725.php

Basically, everyone in Savaii lies, but Ozzy is sweet.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-11, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Semhar"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-11 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

Doesn't sound like Ozzy spent any time with her at the Ponderosa.

Reality TV World: It seemed like Ozzy had been trying pretty hard to prevent your elimination. Were you aware of that at the time or did you only find out afterwards?

Semhar Tadesse: I only found out afterwards and I think it was very sweet and very kind of him, and it was smart of him, because I really would have gone to the end with him and I would have been a loyal player with him. So, I think it was a smart move on his part.

Reality TV World: Why do you think he was trying so hard? Do you think it was anything like Jim was suggesting in that he had a bit of a crush on you or something like that?

Semhar Tadesse: Uh, I don't know, you know? I think you're going to have to ask Ozzy that one.

And later…

...The vibe that I got from him is that he's a good person and has a good head on his shoulders and I was happy to see him

Also, she stops herself here, seemingly from revealing that he gets pretty far:

He plays -- I mean, I'm going to be interested to watch the rest of the season to see if he does --

10-04-11, 11:41 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Semhar"
Good catch. My initial read was that she hadn't given away anything about who she does spend time with at LozerLodge, but it does seem on a closer read that she doesn't have Ozzy to pal around with at LL.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-11, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Semhar"
But that makes sense though seeing as if he gets blindsided he will dominate the RI challenges and be back in at merge, and still gets to keep his hidden idol that he had in his pocket.

What would be funny is if he didn't even retrieve the idol from the hiding place, gets voted out, re-enters the game at merge but is on a different beach and can't get back to it. Would production bring it to him?

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

10-04-11, 01:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Semhar"
But does he have it in his pocket? If he left it in the perch and they end up at another camp while it's not in pocket, he goofed up another HII.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-04-11, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Semhar"
I'd think that the editing would show the tree at some point (as a point of reference as to the HII current location) if Ozzy was going to lose it due to switching beaches. I don't remember it being done, but maybe it will in the future?

I'd laugh, though, if that happens. I like Ozzy, but that'd be funny.

10-07-11, 10:08 AM (EST)
7. "Papa Bear"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-mark-papa-bear-caruso-talks-about-survivor-south-pacific-12748.php

Found the clue.
Friends with Elyse.
Ozzy doesn't have focus.
Cochran will be destroyed by the judge.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-11, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Papa Bear"
I'd suspected the person who made up the story about having the idol would have found the clue. I wonder why they didn't show when Papa Bear found it. I think that's the first time they've edited out a clue-finding, isn't it?

He doesn't exactly say he's friends with Elyse, he says he liked her and they talked quite a bit, but then says he didn't really connect with her and he probably wouldn't keep in touch with her.

10-08-11, 02:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Papa Bear"
The Elyse part amused me, but yeah it goes--

I'm friends with Elyse-- well, I was freinds with Elyse...

They sometimes just get confused on whether they should use present tense, for viewers, or past tense, in their experience.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-08-11, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Papa Bear"
Very interesting that he found the clue and they didn't even show it. Here are a couple tidbits from other interviews:

In his word association with Gordon Holmes, Papa Bear calls Ozzy "asleep." Sounds like a blindside to me.

There's also this from his Examiner interview:

Who are you rooting for from your tribe to win this season, and who don't you think has any shot?

I don't believe Ozzy has a shot. I used to have conversations with him and I would tell him 'you're not focused. You're not focused enough.' And he would be like, 'huh? Huh?' I don't think he has the integrity to win like Coach does. And I don't know Coach. As for who I'm rooting for? I want it to be Dawn or Keith. I'm hoping they make the finals. Dawn is an excellent woman, a good mother, teacher, and a good provider. And Keith is just a wholesome man.

10-15-11, 02:56 AM (EST)
11. "Stacey"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-stacey-powell-talks-about-survivor-south-pacific-12769.php

Wanted to form a women's alliance. She knew it was between her and Edna. Surprised that Rick isn't more in the show. Brandon isn't getting a good edit. And--

Reality TV World: What are your general thoughts about Mikayla?

Stacey Powell: I don't have any thoughts about Mikayla. She was just there. She worked hard, I mean, she pulled her weight just like I pulled my weight. I didn't have anything to give Mikayla ...

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-15-11, 04:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Stacey"
Doesn't seem like Stacey got the chance to hang out with Mikayla at Loser's Lounge.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-11, 05:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Stacey"
Something of interest...
Reality TV World: Last night's episode showed you saying you were anxious for your tribe to "learn the truth" about Coach. What is the truth about Coach, exactly what is it that you wanted them to find out?

Stacey Powell: How he's so loyal and why did Albert -- he gave him (hidden Immunity Idol clue) and told him where it was at. You're so loyal but you're only loyal to your five, but then you're only loyal to your three. What happened to the other two?

If Sophie and Albert are his three, does this mean that Brandon and Rick somehow get the Coach shaft?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-11, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Stacey"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-11 AT 06:37 AM (EST)

my take is she's critiquing Coach and the other two (A/S) for having an onion alliance.
She saw it on TV. She didn't know about it in the game.

After listening to her Cesternino podcast, I think she is kinder to Mikayla than any other woman except for Christine.

She can't stand Sophie or Albert, really dislikes them. Edna she totally resents.
Mikayla was "OK: and "not so bad" and that is high praise from the Staceometer.
She also liked Brandon to hang out with, and liked Rick a lot, but I think that was about his values and them being the elders. Rick didn't betray her.

10-21-11, 10:54 AM (EST)
15. "Elyse"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-elyse-umemoto-talks-about-survivor-south-pacific-12797.php

Nothing stands out as having spoiler value.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-11, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Elyse"
"I also think that Cochran has been very under-rated. I think Cochran is capable of quite a bit. I don't know. I guess we'll just have to see! I think Cochran is more than we've bargained for."

Well, this sort of points to Cochran doing well...

10-21-11, 11:39 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Elyse"
In a weird way the Trojan Horse thing protects the weak in the pre-merge boot, which is a normal Survivor thing when you have a feared challenge ho.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-11, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Post episode 7 news...."

Here is EW.com article. The most interesting thing is that Jeff gives advice...and his tease at the end of the article...

ease us up for next week’s episode, Jeff.
If you thought Ozzy’s move was good, just wait till next week. Game Changer.

For me, this must mean that the more than ever unified Upolu tribe is going to get duped....the plan is going to lead to a "game changer". So, the Savaii tribe which is down in numbers at the merge will be up in numbers after this episode....game changer....at least that is what it means to me...

10-27-11, 11:25 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Post episode 7 news...."
Probst: I go with the odds that the merge is coming...

Well, of course, Jeff. And whichever tribe emerges on top after the next Tribal will determine the play of the mid-game.

Savaii is on the ropes and made a desperate move to try to reach parity at the merge. For Savaii an Ozzy return to the game is preferable simply because Ozzy is on board with Savaii, Christine is an unknown factor. However the duel turns out, the key to the play is the disinformation campaign that was set in motion, which puts Cochran in a key position, his chance to shine.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-11, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Post episode 7 news...."
http://tvrecaps.ew.com/tv-show/survivor/

Ok, really, how can anyone not read this stuff and lmao?

I love it!

10-27-11, 03:24 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Post episode 7 news...."
Ozzy had a dream that he saved both his tribe and his reputation for being a bad strategic player by volunteering to be voted off and go to Redemption Island. So then he went and did it. Of course, the idea didn’t first come to him in a dream. Nor did it come to him after watching Christine defeat Mikayla in her fifth straight duel. No, it came to him while talking to me the day before the game began as we discussed whether going to Redemption Island on purpose would be a viable strategy for him.

ROTFLMAO! The power of suggestion, whichever producer directed him to that pre-game conclusion deserves a Mentalist Award.

Actually, it was a viable post-merge strategy if he got voted out, use Redemption to make friends with the jury then get himself back in the game and get to Final with an immunity streak. But if he gets back in the game now and Savaii lands in the Pagong Upolu position post-merge, no one on Savaii can allow Ozzy to get to Final, he has to go back to Redemption and do it again.

10-29-11, 00:49 AM (EST)
22. "Mikayla"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-mikayla-wingle-talks-about-survivor-south-pacific-12816.php

I had a lot of respect for Rick because he was one of the few people that I spoke to about me being in the football league and I didn't tell people a lot about it. He was one of the few people and I thought that when he put my name down, it was like a slap in the face. ... You tried out 14 times for the show and you still could not just stand out. He said basically that this is what his dream is, so like, come on.

Rick plays it safe, does what is best for Rick.

Brandon was making up a lot of lies. ... -- the fact he called me Delilah -- it's funny, because my family and my close friends are like, "You are the farthest thing from a flirt ever." I'm a huge tomboy and even if I knew how to flirt, I couldn't imagine me flirting, you know what I mean? We all make jokes about. They're like, "He has no idea."

Yep, Brandon is delusional.

Edna is very quiet but she's smart. I will give her that. She's very smart and the quiet people in the room are the smartest people. She very rarely spoke about any tactics. Whatever you told her to do, she'd do. ... I don't think she has loyalties and I don't think she cares about loyalties. ... -- Why wouldn't she flip? ... I think Edna is kind of a floater.

Edna does what is best for Edna.

(Coach) he brought absolutely nothing to challenges. He tried to be a voice and point fingers and tell people what to do. That's what he did. Anybody can do that, ... -- he's full of it. He's full of it.

(Upolu) But I just didn't have any risk-takers on my team.

11-04-11, 00:37 AM (EST)
23. "Christine"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-christine-shields-markoski-talks-survivor-south-pacific--12844.php

Good interview. Slim pickings spoiling-wise, has good things to say about Coach, Brandon and Rick.

11-18-11, 01:43 PM (EST)
24. "Jim"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-jim-rice-talks-about-survivor-south-pacific-12888.php

The way I look back at it is I still see it as it wasn't a move. It was just a fear-based decision on his part. So, I don't have any personal hard feelings. When I look back at it, I think there were things that I should have done differently and I think that it wasn't a move on his part as much as it was a move on Coach's part to begin the flip. That was pretty impressive.

Coach had them all convinced and had them all drinking the "Kool-Aid" and said, "Hey, if you go against this alliance, you'll have to deal with the repercussions for the rest of your life." It's Survivor, come on --

11-18-11, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jim"
Here's more of Jim and Keith giving Coach credit for flipping Cochran. Also interesting that Cochran supposedly had F3 deals with everyone on his own tribe.

Last night Coach talked about "Survivor 101," about how you should always make the lowest person on the totem pole feel the safest. Do you think that's what happened with Cochran, and do you have any regrets on how you may have handled him?

Jim: Pre-merge I would agree that he was definitely the lowest on the totem pole. Post-merge though, it was the opposite...nobody had more Final 3 deals than Cochran. Everybody down to Dawn had Final 3 plans with Cochran. I do think that was a big mistake though, we should have gone into the merge strong like Upolu did.

Keith: Cochran just got put under Coach's Dragon Slayer spell, and for someone who's such a fan of the game, and knows all the strategies, to be so stupid and make such a stupid move, just didn't make sense in my eyes.

http://www.examiner.com/survivor-in-national/exit-interviews-with-keith-and-jim-the-first-members-of-the-south-pacific-jury#ixzz1e6pxqfqZ

11-18-11, 01:48 PM (EST)
25. "Keith"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-keith-tollefson-talks-about-survivor-south-pacific-12887.php

I'm never going to understand why he flipped -- just based on strategy, I'll never understand it, because in my eyes, if you flip, you're more than likely a candidate to be severed. To a group, who knows, one more day in the game definitely increases your chances of winning, so I respect him for taking -- like he said -- his game into his own hands.

I actually considered Cochran to be a friend out there. I thought I treated him pretty well. I think the self-deprecating thing that he loves to play is just based out of some major, maybe, self-esteem issues. He makes fun of himself before somebody else can make fun of him.

12-02-11, 04:12 PM (EST)
27. "Whitney"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/whitney-duncan-i-had-an-unhealthy-marriage-fell-in-love-on-survivor-12927.php

Feels a little sorry for Cochran that he bought Coach's BS.

Would have booted Ozzy before six.

Her F3 plan was herself, Cochran, Dawn or Keith.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-11, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Whitney"
"There was nothing going on in the bungalow next to Cochran."

Whitney said in response to question about her and Keith. Presumably the bungalow was on the Ponderosa, so that pretty much shuts the door on Cochran's winning, or even getting to F3, or probably even beating Ozzy on RI.

rose1974 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-02-11, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose1974 Click to send private message to rose1974 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Whitney"
The bungalow refers to the bungalow in the recap that they had to sleep with him in. I think more telling is when she says.. Cochran said it best about being the most idiotic move in survivor history. To me that says his game may be over.

12-02-11, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Whitney"
Thanks Rose, I missed the recap and the reference to bungalow threw me.

12-03-11, 02:36 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Whitney"
Savaii had weird sleeping arrangements because they had built only a partial shelter, Ozzy was comfortable just sleeping on the beach or near the fire. Keith and Whitney usually slept together in the partial shelter, the "bungalow" (there was another name for it which escapes me now, per Cochran), and sometimes someone else would join them there for comfort and warmth, Cochran himself on two or three nights.

Coach in the recap flipped out over this stuff when he found out about it, and faulted Ozzy for allowing it to happen. Because Coach is a BS control freak.

12-02-11, 04:19 PM (EST)
28. "Dawn"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-dawn-meehan-talks-about-survivor-south-pacific-12930.php

Didn't make sense for her to flip when she had immunity.

Coach made her uncomfortable.

Her F3 plan was herself, Jim and Cochran. Though she has now learned Jim was afraid to take a Mormon Mom to Final.

Ozzy would have been the first Savaii booted when they got to eating their own. They wouldn't allow Ozzy to develop any strong alliance.

Couldn't convince Albert to gun for Coach.

Loves Edna.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-08-11, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "John Cochran"
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/12/survivor-south-pacifics-john-cochran-i-felt-on-the-outs-i-didnt-feel-bullied.html

Some of the Savaii members took issue with how they were characterized. The editing showed them being pretty mean to me at times and the word "bullied' was thrown out. What do you think of the characterization?"

"I don't think anybody's a bully. I don't think I was bullied. I think there was a level of some disrespect and condescension and me feeling on the outs. But I don't think any of them are bad people or anything, or bullies. I feel maybe it's possible I invite that sort of reaction. I make fun of myself, so if I get made fun of in turn, I'm partially to blame for that maybe.

But I don't think the the show portrayed them that badly. Coach used the word 'bullying,' which is a really charged word and I don't think that's an accurate characterization of how it was. But I felt on the outs. I didn't feel bullied. Like kids from high school that kill themselves over bullying, that's a serious thing. Me being forced to hold a chicken while it's being beheaded and them being laughed at about it, that's no comparison. It's a completely different situation."

Pretty much speaks for itself.

12-08-11, 11:59 PM (EST)
34. "RE: John Cochran"
I noticed that too, Kiki. I actually think Cochran was fairly objective in his interviews.

12-09-11, 07:46 PM (EST)
35. "RE: RTVW interviews +"
Here's Cochran's RTVW interview.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-john-cochran-talks-about-survivor-south-pacific-12951.php

He's a smart and entertaining guy, and good with a quip. But in the end he's just as self deluded as any of them (OK, not in a league with Coach), and just can't admit that his "big move" wasn't a royal screw up.

He doesn't give much away in regard to who his jury vote would go to. But if he wants to return to Survivor in the future (and he might), and he doesn't want to be viewed as a villain (as he asserts), he better not vote for Coach if given the choice. IMO.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-11, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: RTVW interviews +"
Interesting. I don't see that, unless he had a choice between Ozzy and Coach. Anyhow, he will be somewhat of a villain if asked back, as he didn't make his mark as a hero! But they already did Heroes vs. Villains, and it's unlikely they'll do it again.

12-15-11, 06:45 PM (EST)
36. "Edna"
She talks about "holding up a mirror" to the religious hypocrisy, which seems to point to her voting for Sophie vs. Coach. (Although in another interview, she says she was indebted to Coach since he saved her on the Mikayla vote and she wouldn't have made the merge without him.)

Didn't realize she is a friend of Mick and he connected her to the show....she was trying to pitch Mark Burnett Productions on some product she developed in her line of work, ha.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article13235.art&page=1

P.S. One more interesting nugget: She says she hugged everyone when she got voted out, but they only showed the Coach hug.

So are they always showing us the Coach hugs (Brandon, Edna, etc.) to throw us off? Or as a positive jury connection? I've always felt that people feeling betrayed by Coach could be his downfall, vs. Sophie who was behind the scenes and shielded from a lot of the fallout. On the other hand, he appears to have built more bonds and helped people like Edna, Brandon and Cochran. Guess it all depends on whether they're bitter or not.

12-16-11, 09:09 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Edna"
Webby has a good interview with Edna:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-edna-ma-talks-about-survivor-south-pacific-12973.php

She says Albert comes across as disingenuous and Coach's weakness in his jury argument is his use of religion.

Funny how she talks about others' honesty issues but then admits to webby that she told everyone she was an entrepreneur vs. a doctor.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •