The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Black, white, and shady grey"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-05, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Black, white, and shady grey"
have you ever heard a more stupid explanation of why somebody was put on the block? Invisibeau is an official moron.

But it did make for great entertainment to see everyone's reactions to his speech.

My second favorite was Maggie praising BoBo at the patio table: "You called her shady grey and I was, like, blam. And then you called her black, and then white. And I was like blam, blam. You so totally nailed her." Newsflash, Maghole. Only 4 people in the country understood what he meant. 30 million viewers are still saying, "WTF??????"

But the best was Yellvette's diary room rants. She was soooooooooo pissed that Rachel (especially) and Howie didn't get upset at their nominations. I giggled like a schoolgirl. Yell was complaining about the faces Rachel made during Invisibeau's nomination speech. Newsflash, girl. That look is just a silent way of saying what you're telling me makes no sense, I think you are an idiot, what you're telling me makes no sense, you made a great nomination but I have no respect for me because you don't have the balls to just own up to it, and what you're telling me makes no sense. Oh, and I think you're an idiot."

So. Can somebody please explain to me what Beau's color scale was all about? I just don't get it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Black, white, and shady grey okaychatt 08-24-05 1
   RE: Black, white, and shady grey HistoryDetective 08-24-05 2
       RE: Black, white, and shady grey Estee 08-24-05 3
           RE: Black, white, and shady grey HistoryDetective 08-24-05 4
               RE: Black, white, and shady grey Tamena 08-24-05 5
               RE: Black, white, and shady grey J Slice 08-24-05 14
       RE: Black, white, and shady grey nailbone 08-25-05 23
 RE: Black, white, and shady grey bacon 08-24-05 6
   RE: Black, white, and shady grey Lasann 08-24-05 7
       RE: Black, white, and shady grey nailbone 08-25-05 24
   RE: Black, white, and shady grey atlantaboy 08-24-05 8
   RE: Black, white, and shady grey HistoryDetective 08-24-05 9
       RE: Black, white, and shady grey LibraRising 08-24-05 10
   RE: Black, white, and shady grey AugustGirl 08-24-05 12
 RE: Black, white, and shady grey leianawd 08-24-05 11
 RE: Black, white, and shady grey J Slice 08-24-05 13
   Memo to J. Slice Snidget 08-24-05 16
       RE: Memo to J. Slice J Slice 08-24-05 17
 RE: Black, white, and shady grey AugustGirl 08-24-05 15
   RE: Black, white, and shady grey J Slice 08-24-05 18
       RE: Black, white, and shady grey Estee 08-24-05 20
       RE: Black, white, and shady grey kary1371 08-30-05 33
 RE: Black, white, and shady grey rjrabbit 08-24-05 19
   RE: Black, white, and shady grey rjrabbit 08-24-05 21
 RE: Black, white, and shady grey blondegal 08-25-05 22
   RE: Black, white, and shady grey nailbone 08-25-05 25
 At least he's consistent ... HistoryDetective 08-26-05 26
   RE: At least he's consistent ... DearAbby 08-26-05 27
       RE: At least he's consistent ... EnglProf 08-26-05 28
           RE: At least he's consistent ... leianawd 08-26-05 29
           EnglProf! AugustGirl 08-26-05 30
               RE: EnglProf! EnglProf 08-26-05 31
 Next Secret Revealed! J Slice 08-26-05 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-24-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-05 AT 09:09 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-24-05 AT 08:45 AM (EST)

<have you ever heard a more stupid explanation of why somebody was put on the block?

No.

Beau has enough trouble spitting out simple sentences. He should never attempt a metaphor again.

ETA - Beau made a boo boo when he gave that speech. He forgot he is an imbecile.

Egads - can you imagine what kind of outfit he'd put together, using that tiny, jumbled up brain of his?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
Yeah, Beau didn't even know what Beau was saying. He's a more useless bag of flesh than Ambuh.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
...I don't believe you just went there.

I really don't believe you're actually right...

08-24-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
Just imagine a BB house filled with InvisiBeau, Ambuh, Cowboy, and their ilk... Nothing would ever happen.

journal

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
*shudder*
STOP THAT!!
I haven't had enough coffee yet to even begin to try to think about that!

Bad HD! No Donut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
You are so on my shitlist.

J Slice - more awesome than you since '84

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
He's a more useless bag of flesh than Ambuh.

HEY!!! Don't make me stop this car!!

o-

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
What I don't understand is the reaction to how Rachel reacted. Ivette immediately starts to call her a b!tch after seeing how Rachel reacted to the news she was up for eviction. I actually thought she was rather calm about it. Did I miss something there or is Ivette just retarded?

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-24-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
or is Ivette just retarded? - YES and dillusional also.

Once again, someone get that thing off my TV, and hurry!

08-25-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"

And you know, I was starting to tolerate Ivette. I quit watching the show Tuesday night after she started ranting in the DR.

o-

atlantaboy 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atlantaboy Click to send private message to atlantaboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
I was wondering the same thing. Rachel is one of the most calm people in the house. She is the one who keeps Howie and Janelle in check. Ivette just went back to my HATE list....

08-24-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
It's because Ivette and the rest of her coven are all too emotionally immature to play this game. They can't be content with "We have to vote this person out for strategic reasons." They have to make it personal. They have to make the houseguest about to be evicted into the worst monster in the world (at least since last week's monster evictee) so they can "justify" removing that person from the house.

journal

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
Hmm. Why does that tactic sound so familiar?

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
Last night the disconnect between Ivette's rants about Rachel, and how Rachel actually acted was huge. At one point I wondered if Ivette was really speaking about the Rachel in the house, and not some other Rachel from Ivette's past. For those of us who watch the live feeds (or read the spoiler/live feed threads) we have known all along that Ivette is one major mean psychogirl. Now the rest of America (and our Canadian friends) know the truth. Ivette is pathetic. Rachel's only crime is being a strong player.

I am sure Ivette thinks her DR entries are so intelligent and witty, and America must love it (like we loved Crappy enough to vote him back in--NOT!). The truth is she is vile, vindictive, ugly, and full of hate--and that is coming out on camera.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-24-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
Wow! I don't know if I want to even attempt to decipher Beau's whatever the hell it was that he was doing. I just sat there looking at the t.v. screen like is it just me or does this not make sense? What I tried to get out of Beau's speech was that when he called Rachel shady grey that it meant she was sneaky and playing both sides and the black comment I took as it just now being obvious that she was playing that kind of game and the stark white well....I have no clue. If I was Rachel I would have been making worse faces than what she was in fact I probably would have been laughing. I think Beau should go back to the way he was unheard and unseen.

08-24-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
The next secret Chenbot's going to unveil is that half the house is made up of shaved, lobotomized monkeys.

J Slice - more awesome than you since '84

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Memo to J. Slice"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-05 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

Dear Ms Slice.

It has come to the attention of the American Association of Shaved Lobotomized Monkeys that you have slandered the good name of Shaved Lobotomized Monkeys everywhere.

We insist that you cease and desist immediately.

The residents of the Big Bother House are obviously much more primative than primates. They do not even appear to be vertebrates as we have observed that they clearly lack back bones.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

ETF spelling.

08-24-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Memo to J. Slice"
Oh man... the mollusks are gonna be really pissed off about future comments...

J Slice
(Re: the Berenstein bears being Jewish) Now they have to take over the talking bear market, too? - Femme

08-24-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
The nerd herd continue to look like total morons. I'm pretty sure I was making the exact same faces Rachel was making during what should be considered as the Worst.Nomination.Speech.Ever. Still have no freakin' clue what he meant. It couldn't have been more obscure if he had thrown in a reference to paisley and argyle.

Beau Rachel, when you started the game you were a tartan plaid, then you became more of, oh, let's say, a 1960's Pucci print, and now, as you sit here before us, you are definitely a blue and cream toile. And that is why I am nominating you.

Rachel Huh?
Howie Huh?
Janelle Huh?
James Is this a Girl Scout thing? Is Beau trying to earn a badge in sewing?

Nerd Herd Yeah, BoBo! Yeah! Exactly! Right on, BoBo!

Augie *says silent prayer that the Nerd Herd get locked in the HOH room for the rest of eternity*

08-24-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
Augie *says silent prayer that the Nerd Herd get locked in the HOH room for the rest of eternity*

Ah, but who would they kill first?

J Slice
(Re: the Berenstein bears being Jewish) Now they have to take over the talking bear market, too? - Femme

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
I've only been asking people to bite me for the entire season.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
Let them just break all the cameras in that room then, so we NEVER EVER have hear them again!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
On House Calls today Gretchen and Marcellas were making fun of Beau's speech too. They didn't understand it either.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
When Marcellas interviews Beau he's going to call him out on using his name several times. Marcellas said "he doesn't even know me!" He's also going to call him out on the alcohol and other non-game related topics.

blondegal 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-25-05, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blondegal Click to send private message to blondegal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
I just loved it when Beau referred to the "cappy days".

Wasn't that a sitcom in the 80's?

08-25-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
Sunday, Monday, Cappy days...

o-

08-26-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
26. "At least he's consistent ..."
WTF was BeauBeau babbling on about during his HOH interview with the Chenbot last night? Could anybody else make any sense out of that inarticulate yammering? He may have won HOH once, but I still say he's dumber than Cowboy.

journal

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: At least he's consistent ..."
Babbling? Inarticulate yammering? Okay, here it is one more time:

James, on the good side ... on a good note ... is actually on ... on ... on a right ... um ... he's on ... he's on our good but our positive side. He's not in our group, but he's still supporting us. And we're able to ... we have to be able to trust him with the votes ... so, you know, that's the way we see him.

Near as I could make out, that's an exact quote before Chenbot cut him off!

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: At least he's consistent ..."
Ahhh, hilarious! All I could think about was: who let this idiot talk??!!

My DH says he was nervous. Please. Nerves shouldn't iradicate the ability to put words together!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-26-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: At least he's consistent ..."
I think Howie has the ability to be more articulate than Beau, which is pretty sad. LOL.

08-26-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
30. "EnglProf!"
And just where have you been?

Hi !

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: EnglProf!"
I just made your flag wave. PS--I absolutely love the bounce!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-26-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
32. "Next Secret Revealed!"
Beau, in fact, started out as one of those little vacuum-cleaner-robots, but then they stuck to it a mannequin with a pull string voice-box on his back.

Says all sorts of fun Beau phrases like:

"..."
"::silence::"
"::crickets::"
"I'm drunk!"

J Slice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •