The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: Hungry in Hungary?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: Hungry in Hungary?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 08:16 AM (EST)

ETA: Ooops, sorry this should be episode 7!

1. Lori and Bolo were told by the lady at the ticket window of the train station that there was not another train until 7:35 the next morning. Bolo didn't trust her so he and Lori asked around and found out there was an earlier train at 2:55 am. What possible reason was there for the lady to give them the wrong information?

2. When riding the draisine Kris said, "Ooh, it's very vibraty!" What could have been done to make the ride a bit smoother?

3. Freddy said he had been a clown after the incident with the gate coming down on him. What would be a better description of how he was acting and why?

4. When given a choice, Gus and Hera always choose the boat tasks, (with not a lot of luck doing them) what is the real reason they chose the raft instead of the swimming? Also, how does Gus know that quicker, shorter strokes work best for those type of rafts?

5. At the swimming pool, Jonathan told Victoria he would just take off his underwear and jump in. Who was the person who stepped in to make sure Jonathan did not do this and what did they say to change his mind?

6. Why did all of the teams who chose to do the water polo task have to wear numbered bras on their heads?

7. Lori and Bolo had to drink pig's blood in order to complete the fast forward and be first at the pit stop. Lori said it was nasty. Describe what some of the other teams reactions to drinking pig's blood would have been had they tried the fast forward.

8. Hayden was really getting angry and witchy at Aaron at the spicy soup task. In the cab afterwards she said that she should have done this task because she pours tabasco on everything and loves spicy food. Describe how Hayden would have handled the task if she had done it instead of Aaron.

9. Rebecca arrived at the spicy soup task and wolfed it down. What is the secret that the "little woman" Rebecca had which gave her the ability to eat that soup so quickly?

10. At the pit stop, teams were greeted with, "Welcome to Budapest, HUNGARY!" How come this greeter felt the need to stress the word Hungary so emphatically?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: H... Estee 01-05-05 1
 Hawkeye 10: Hungry in Hungary? trigirl 01-05-05 2
 RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: H... Molaholic 01-05-05 3
   RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: H... Ambassador9 01-07-05 6
 RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: H... KObrien_fan 01-06-05 4
   RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: H... ARnutz 01-06-05 5
 RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: H... Surveysez 01-09-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: Hungry in Hungary?"
1. Lori and Bolo were told by the lady at the ticket window of the train station that there was not another train until 7:35
the next morning. Bolo didn't trust her so he and Lori asked around and found out there was an earlier train at 2:55 am. What
possible reason was there for the lady to give them the wrong information?

She mistook them for Jonathan and Victoria.

2. When riding the draisine Kris said, "Ooh, it's very vibraty!" What could have been done to make the ride a bit smoother?

...why on Earth would anyone want to make the ride less vibraty?

3. Freddy said he had been a clown after the incident with the gate coming down on him. What would be a better description of how he was acting and why?

A. He was acting like a Jonathan.
B. Unlike the original, he had the excuse of a head injury.

4. When given a choice, Gus and Hera always choose the boat tasks, (with not a lot of luck doing them) what is the real
reason they chose the raft instead of the swimming?

Because whenever Gus finishes with a swimming task and tries to get out of the water, helpful tourists keep trying to roll him back in.

Also, how does Gus know that quicker, shorter strokes work best for those type of rafts?

You mean you didn't study the CIA's covert Raft Assassination Unit in ninth grade? What do they teach in your schools?

5. At the swimming pool, Jonathan told Victoria he would
just take off his underwear and jump in. Who was the person who stepped in to make sure Jonathan did not do this and what
did they say to change his mind?

'Hi. I'm the referee and this is my good friend, Mr. Starting Gun.'

6. Why did all of the teams who chose to do the water polo task have to wear numbered bras on their heads?

You mean you didn't know Hungary is Europe's leader in the corsetiere industry? Does anyone in your district know how to run a history class?

7. Lori and Bolo had to drink pig's blood in order to complete the fast forward and be first at the pit stop. Lori said it was nasty. Describe what some of the other teams reactions to drinking pig's blood would have been had they
tried the fast forward.

Kris: 'You know, pig's blood has a lot of cultural significance to this region. We should be honored.'
Jon: 'Can someone get a photo of us making a toast?'
Aaron: 'Didn't some of this use to be mine?'
Hayden: 'I don't know... normally, I just bathe in it...'
Rebecca: 'No problem! It's been a full five minutes since I last tasted blood!'
Adam: 'Blood? You're going to make me drink blood? Mommy? Mommy, they're gonna make me drink blood! Oh, god, it's sixth grade all over again...'
Gus: 'Can I get some of this blood to go?'
Hera: 'Daddy!]'
Freddy: 'When I find out who arranged this Fast Forward, I'm going to break them in half!'
Kendra: 'Pig's blood? But that's so abusive to those poor pigs! Weren't there some African children you could have drained?'
Victora: '(incoherent whining).'
Jonathan: 'And now, I shall live forever!'

8. Hayden was really getting angry and witchy at Aaron
at the spicy soup task. In the cab afterwards she said that she should have done this task because she pours tabasco on everything and loves spicy food. Describe how Hayden would have handled the task if she had done it instead of Aaron.

'Oh my gawd, I'm gonna...' (vomiting) 'Aaron, how could you let me...' (vomiting) 'I can't even show off for the agencies while I'm...' (vomiting)

9. Rebecca arrived at the spicy soup task and wolfed it down. What is the secret that the "little woman" Rebecca had which gave her the ability to eat that soup so quickly?

If you'd dated Adam for a couple of years, you'd be able to stomach anything too.

10. At the pit stop, teams were greeted with, "Welcome
to Budapest, HUNGARY!" How come this greeter felt the need
to stress the word Hungary so emphatically?

Because -- and this is not a slam -- about a fifth of the people in the Slavic countries talk like that all the time. Rich, deep hearty voices that make them sound like they just got off stage in a theater with lousy acoustics where they were expected to reach the back row under their own lungpower. It's the 'We have to eat that soup every week, and yet we're alive!' voice. If you should ever visit Hungary, remember two things:

1. The people are very friendly.
2. No one sells earplugs.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-05-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hawkeye 10: Hungry in Hungary?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

I am going to tackle this before I read the other responses...sorry if there are duplicates!

1. Lori and Bolo were told by the lady at the ticket window of the train station that there was not another train until 7:35 the next morning. Bolo didn't trust her so he and Lori asked around and found out there was an earlier train at 2:55 am. What possible reason was there for the lady to give them the wrong information?

If Bolo had read the piece of paper she flashed him at the ticket window he would have understood her hidden message. It read "I get off work in half an hour, dump the Amazon and meet me behind train # 2".

Adjusted the setting, just like she does with the one at home.

I have children. They were once in their terrible two's. Enough said.

4. When given a choice, Gus and Hera always choose the boat tasks, (with not a lot of luck doing them) what is the real reason they chose the raft instead of the swimming? Also, how does Gus know that quicker, shorter strokes work best for those type of rafts?

Water polo - speedo - Gus. Let's not go there.

5. At the swimming pool, Jonathan told Victoria he would just take off his underwear and jump in. Who was the person who stepped in to make sure Jonathan did not do this and what did they say to change his mind?

The cameraperson. Strangely enough, he worked on the Superbowl last year and told Jonathon that one wardrobe malfunction a year was all the world could handle.

It wasn't really water polo, it was really an intervention for Hayden.

7. Lori and Bolo had to drink pig's blood in order to complete the fast forward and be first at the pit stop. Lori said it was nasty. Describe what some of the other teams reactions to drinking pig's blood would have been had they tried the fast forward.

I'm not sure. Between Lori and Bolo's gulps, I could faintly hear Nicole and Brandon still whining about having to cut their beautiful locks.

8. Hayden was really getting angry and witchy at Aaron at the spicy soup task. In the cab afterwards she said that she should have done this task because she pours tabasco on everything and loves spicy food. Describe how Hayden would have handled the task if she had done it instead of Aaron.

Hmm, let's see: She was angry and witchy watching the task. She would have been angry and witchy had she participated in the task. Would we have noticed a difference?

She learned a few tricks from her friend Mary Kate Olsen.

10. At the pit stop, teams were greeted with, "Welcome to Budapest, HUNGARY!" How come this greeter felt the need to stress the word Hungary so emphatically?

He had heard that Jonathen had such a nice time visiting Synagogue, Africa he wanted to make sure Johnathen knew where he was.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: Hungry in Hungary?"
She had them as next to be booted in the BEG’s PTTE game.

Maybe somebody should have mowed the grass over the rails.

Freddy was just mimicking his hero (and secret main squeeze), Jonababy.

As a CIA undercover operative, Gus’ identity was The Volga Boatman. Old habits die hard. As to the short strokes, well… let’s just say he’s not used to anything needing long strokes.

The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Inept Water Polo Players (Budapest branch).

It was Adam’s idea, because he wanted to know what it was like to be a real boob.

Kris: “Pig’s blood -- Is this kosher?”
Aaron: “Can I get mine as lo-cal, carb-free?”
Adam: “Ohhh… I can drink mine like a chooo-choooo!”
Kendra: “But why is it red?”
Jonababy: “VICTORIA!!! VICTORIA!!! IT’S A R-A-C-E!!! STOP BEING A DRAMA QUEEN!!!”

Just whipped out that hallow tongue and sucked it right up.

Have you taken a close look at Adam? If you can stomach that coif for more then 30 μsec you can swallow anything.

It’s a little know linguistic curiosity, the greeter was actually asking an ironic question – “Welcome to Budapest, Hungary????”

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-07-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: Hungry in Hungary?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-05 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

"Have you taken a close look at Adam? If you can stomach that coif for more then 30 μsec you can swallow anything."

I know these are jokes, but I must disagree. Jonathan looked far worse in a speedo, and looks far worse all around. He just is plain...ugly...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 05:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: Hungry in Hungary?"

A few years back her son was disqualified from the Olympics as a Hungarian Water Polo goalie because he was caught using steroids, so the woman now doesn't trust anyone that she suspects has used steroids.

Take out the "AA" batteries.

He was pulling a Rupert, acting like he had just received a vote at tribal council and demanding to know who was responsible. Freddy figured if he acted like Rupert, America might give him a million dollars even when he and Kendra have lost.

They edited out Gus telling Hera "Let's take the raft, rafts are fun". Gus knew how to stroke because he had watched it on TV before at home sitting on his coach eating his Pringles.

Phil actually stepped in and the conversation was like this:

P: Jonathan, the rules are that you need to wear a bathing suit.

J: Screw the rules Phil, I'm going in without my underwear.

P: But Jonathan, this is a special Speedo in navy blue, if you wear them you will become a superhero.

J: OK, in that case give me a pair.

P: (To the producers as he is walking away- Yeah, he will turn into the incredible shrinking weeny)

To give all the boobs morals support.

1) Kendra: Oh look under the table Freddy, other teams have been here.

Freddy: Darn I just vomited in my pigs blood, now I must drink that too.

Kendra: I think I'm going to be sick.

2) Jonathan: Hurry up Victoria, swallow swallow swallow. This is an R A C E race, it isn't for a home video.

For starters she would have poured a bottle of tabasco in the soup since she pours it on everything...

All she had to do to get motivated was to realize how many times Mary Adam would have been crying to his mommy during this task if he had done it.

He had just eaten a bowl of the spicy soup and each time he got to the end of the sentence he got a little burst of gas.

S9 LOTD Champion
Darn you Nutz, with the way the questions are worded I had a hard time keeping things PG-13!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: Hungry in Hungary?"
Darn you Nutz, with the way the questions are worded I had a hard time keeping things PG-13!

Yet somehow you did AND managed to stay very funny! Love, love, love your answer to #5, cracked me up!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-09-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR 6 (Episode 8) Hawkeye 10: Hungry in Hungary?"
The size of the folks in front of her counter shook her up so badly that she mis-read the 2 as a 7 on her schedule. The 3 for the 5 was just dyslexia.
Make it smoother? What? and ruin the most fun she's had since the race started?
Bolo-bait. What little ferret keeps yelling at wrasslers?
Gus likes to sit, and boats offer that opportunity. As for the quicker, shorter strokes, they have to be that way, since the paddlers need to match strokes for best movement and Gus is incapable of reaching past his belly far enough for long strokes.
Phil "Jonathan - the water is cold, and since you already proved what a man you are in your behaviour towards Victoria, do you really want to show the viewing public how true it all is?"
The contestants needed to keep the water out of their ears,and since the bathing caps had not arrived on time....
Kendra " Oh honey , drink your glassful before it clots!"
Jonathan "R-A-C-E Victoria. Think of it like food. And you know how you like food."
Gus "This is really good - I can tell the pig was fed 3.0 alcohol content fermented grain. Can I get another?"

I'm sorry. I can't get past the non pg-13 mental image of their sex life, since she pour tabasco on everything.
The sooner the race is done, the sooner she can get away from Mary-Adam.
He was trying to shove the word out with enough force to equalize the high build up of pressure in his skull that was causing his eyes to try to pop out.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •