The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-11, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
My smartphone was possessed by demons (like Brandon!) earlier this week and was furiously filling in nonsense whenever I would try to type in a dialog box, but its demons seem to be exorcised now. Let's hope TaliHantz follows suit.

As usual, please keep all discussion of the show in this thread until it airs on the west coast.

In memory of vince3

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 1
 Last time on Survivor... Flowerpower 09-28-11 2
   RE: Last time on Survivor... cahaya 09-29-11 44
       RE: Last time on Survivor... KObrien_fan 09-29-11 53
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 3
   RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 4
       RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... djandy 09-28-11 42
 Post intro... Flowerpower 09-28-11 5
   RE: Post intro... Brownroach 09-28-11 6
   RE: Post intro... michel 09-28-11 27
   RE: Post intro... cahaya 09-29-11 45
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 7
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 8
   RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Estee 09-28-11 10
       RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... michel 09-28-11 28
       RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 30
   RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... cahaya 09-29-11 46
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 9
   RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Estee 09-28-11 15
       RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 24
           RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... CTgirl 09-28-11 32
               RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... KObrien_fan 09-28-11 34
                   RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... CTgirl 09-28-11 40
                       RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... michel 09-28-11 41
                           RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... PepeLePew13 09-29-11 54
                               RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... michel 09-29-11 57
                                   RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... PepeLePew13 09-29-11 58
                       RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... PepeLePew13 09-29-11 55
   RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... cahaya 09-29-11 47
 Post RI challenge.... Flowerpower 09-28-11 11
   RE: Post RI challenge.... cahaya 09-29-11 48
       RE: Post RI challenge.... PepeLePew13 09-29-11 56
   RE: Post RI challenge.... dabo 09-29-11 50
       RE: Post RI challenge.... michel 09-29-11 59
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 12
 The IC Flowerpower 09-28-11 13
   RE: The IC PepeLePew13 09-28-11 21
       RE: The IC Estee 09-28-11 33
           RE: The IC cahaya 09-29-11 49
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 14
   RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Estee 09-28-11 16
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 17
 Drama post IC... Flowerpower 09-28-11 18
   How did this get on the air? Estee 09-28-11 20
       RE: How did this get on the air? cahaya 09-29-11 51
   RE: Drama post IC... jbug 09-29-11 60
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 19
   RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... kingfish 09-28-11 37
   The usual... cahaya 09-29-11 43
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-28-11 22
 Next time on Survivor: Flowerpower 09-28-11 23
   RE: Next time on Survivor: Estee 09-28-11 25
       RE: Next time on Survivor: KObrien_fan 09-28-11 26
           RE: Next time on Survivor: PepeLePew13 09-28-11 29
               RE: Next time on Survivor: KObrien_fan 09-28-11 31
                   RE: Next time on Survivor: Estee 09-28-11 36
           RE: Next time on Survivor: Flowerpower 09-28-11 35
               RE: Next time on Survivor: KObrien_fan 09-28-11 39
       RE: Next time on Survivor: cahaya 09-29-11 52
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Draco Malfoy 09-28-11 38
 RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... SquidProQuo 09-29-11 61
   RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... CTgirl 09-29-11 62
       RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thr... SquidProQuo 09-29-11 63

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-28-11, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-11 AT 08:06 PM (EST)

Previously: Each tribe has a "legendary" former player.

Jim's alliance of five is restated.

Christine meets Semhar, says Coach is pain in the a.

Brandon whingeing after TC he's so sorry about everything he doesn't want to be like Russhell. Mikayla at a loss as to why she was targeted.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-11, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Last time on Survivor..."
They were neck and neck, in the battle, Upolu, lead by Coach narrowly won the first IC, and blindsided their weakest, Semhar....meanwhile, Ozzy finds the HII, "this might be my ticket to the win....At Upolu, Coach's nemesis is Brandon Uncle...and Savaii wins the IC....Coach didn't forget what Christine sais on day one, Brandon walked up to Coach and lied to him but at TC Brandon shocked everyone and fessed up, so in the end Coach got what he wanted, and Christine was sent packing...16 left...

At RI we see Christine come and meet a sleeping Semhar...she doesn't know what happened at TC, she thinks her tribe wasn't ready for someone who was ready to play....Coach thinks he's the King.Coach wanted to do whatever he could to get me out...but, I'm not out, I still have a chance...

Mikayla; first confessional, couldn't believe that Brandon wanted to vote me out, she couldn't figure it out, Coach and Mikayla talking, Brandon comes up to them and Coach hugs him, He notes that he thought she'd go, but it was a blatant lie, I didn't want to be like my uncle Russel, and I blatantly lied, I reap what I sow man...cut to the commercials...

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-11, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Last time on Survivor..."
Christine: "The fat lady has not sung."

Did she just call herself phat?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-11, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Last time on Survivor..."
Actually I think she was calling Semhar fat, she has a real distorted sense of the world around her...

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

09-28-11, 08:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Treemail - 2 get to witness duel. Coach and Stacey for Upolu. Coach wants Christine to lose.

09-28-11, 08:13 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-11 AT 08:14 PM (EST)

Ozzy and Elyse for Savaii.

Semhar is reciting crappy poetry to prepare.

Time to add more section of pole.

Time to add third section.

Semhar loses. More abandonment issues are blamed.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-28-11, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Semhar was trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Pathetic.

09-28-11, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Post intro..."
At Upolu, day 6, tree mail, 2 to go to RI, Coach narrates and he requests to go, and Stacey goes...he says the best part of this day would be if Christine lost, he doesn't want her to come back...

At RI we see Ozzy and Elyse there and Coach/Stacey....Christine, it was an ugly animosity, Christine says that Coach Wade disliked her and that was his objective to get me out, she wants to get back for me...Semhar, RI is scary and I was alone, I am ready to keep going...geez, Semhar IS scary! This is the totem balance...every so often they have to add height to their pole and first totem to fall off is out....Semhar is reciting a repulsive poem, about giving birth and Jiffy is SIGHING deeply, pathetic...Jiffy asks is that spoken word, even see Ozzy wondering WTF?

RI challenge starts, both hands must be on the handle, Jiffy says be careful with movements it is about concentration, they are adding another section of pole, watch your balance, Christine has second section in, Semhar...RI is a second chance, nothing sweeter than to get back in game see Christine and Coach....do not panic and do not lose it....Semhar is shaking and Christine's wobbling....Semhar with movement....Chrisine lipping....Semhar loses totem, Christine stays alive and continues quest for million dollars...Semhar says that when her tribe sent her here it brought up the past, she's been abandoned before, she never gives up, sad to be the 1st to go, your adventure has come to an end....she gives Christine her sweater...Christine tells her to be strong and off she goes....Christine has seized the moment to see another day in this game, she gives a thumbs up to Stacey and goes.

Jeff tells them what they decide to tell them is up to then. Christine says she hopes to pull a "MATT" and get back in....! So she did see RI Part 1!

09-28-11, 08:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Post intro..."
Christine really hates Coach.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-11, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Post intro..."
They indeed saw all of redemption Island, including Rob's win.

09-29-11, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Post intro..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-11 AT 00:20 AM (EST)

Notice how Coach and Ozzy look at each other while Semhar is reciting her poetry, like "Now we know why she's here!"

"My honey, my boo?"

09-28-11, 08:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
TaliHantz doesn't want to lie, takes off shirt. Everyone screams and runs away. Ok not really. He is really annoying me.

09-28-11, 08:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Now we get to Papa Bear. He doesn't think he's safe. Ozzy tells Keith he has the hii. Keith proceeds to tell Whitney.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-11, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
In a way, it's comforting to know that no matter how much the game changes, the script twists, and the host manipulates, Ozzy will always be exactly this big an idiot.

09-28-11, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You got that right!

09-28-11, 09:27 PM (EST)
30. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
He said he would have to clue in someone "eventually", which turned out to be the first person he saw two seconds later.

09-29-11, 00:21 AM (EST)
46. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It would serve him right if a curious monkey climbed up that tree and took it away.

09-28-11, 08:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-11 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

Brandon and Mikayla. He says keep him out of the drama. That would be the drama he himself is creating. I really want him gone stat.

Coach is reading the situation correctly.

09-28-11, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

a. The hell you say.
b. I didn't know they made print that large.
c. The situation speaks dragon?
d. No, really, what's actually going on?

09-28-11, 09:05 PM (EST)
24. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well he said something to the effect that this Hantz is not unlike the other Hantz. I thought that showed some discernment.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-11, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This Coach v.3.0 is quite palatable. His edit sure looks like he'll get redeemed; Ozzy's not so much. Dolphin boy-check, jungle boy-check, Survivor mastermind-nope.

09-28-11, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ozzy hasn't learned a freaking thing.

I despised Coach 1.0, couldn't take Coach 2.0, but I have to admit I'm liking Coach 3.0. We have some serious people to root for and against on each tribe this season. The only one I don't like is Christine and her lousy eye rolls and her loud mouth.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

09-28-11, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Agree with you about Coach and all the players and I LOVE Stacy's eye rolls and head jerks. Her reactions are a riot.

09-28-11, 10:40 PM (EST)
41. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Coach's edit took a hit this week with his confessional about wanting to see Christine leave when she didn't. We also heard her call him a tool and a jerk which isn't good.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-11, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-11 AT 06:26 AM (EST)

Yeah but that could be explained by the hate-on she had for him even before the game started and she's the only one who has had anything negative to say about Coach so far. (I don't count the initial response to him after the egg-smash to find out which tribes he and Ozzy would be joining)

It's clear that Coach is still a douchebag, but the editing is hiding that this time around and showing more of his strategic side -- I think we've seen more actual game-play from him in three episodes so far this season than we did from him in either Tocantins or HvV (where the world revolved around his drama queen status).

When somebody else beside Christine says that Coach is a douchebag, then I'll sit up and take notice.

09-29-11, 07:17 AM (EST)
57. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm not saying it killed his edit but simply that it hurt it. We even heard Christine say that the they all thought that he was a jerk. And there was his own confessional that wasn't necessary.

09-29-11, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I don't doubt that the others might have thought he was a jerk, but we've only heard this from Christine and I wouldn't trust her word since we know she hated him from day one. For all we know, Christine embellished the "everyone thinks he's a jerk" bit because we have not seen any other negative reactions toward Coach since Day 1 from anyone not named Christine.

09-29-11, 06:29 AM (EST)
55. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>Agree with you about Coach and
>all the players and I
>LOVE Stacy's eye rolls and
>head jerks. Her reactions
>are a riot.

That was a Hall-of-Fame reaction shot from Stacey when Brandon announced that he was Russhole's nephew.

09-29-11, 00:25 AM (EST)
47. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Sophie during her confessional probably gave the best read. She practically looked at the whole thing like a clinical psychologist, objectively and emotionally removed from it. We haven't seen much of her so far and I like what I saw here.

09-28-11, 08:29 PM (EST)
11. "Post RI challenge...."
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-11 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

Camp Upolu, Day 7, Brandon, this morning God was chastizing me bigtime, I lied, big time, they wanted Christine to go home but I kenw I wanted Mikayla to go home. Brandon says that he doesn't want to lie and play games with these people. He is sitting at the beach with his tribe and he takes off his shirt, My name is Brandon Hantz and Russell Hantz is my uncle, I am not the same person that he is, I would rather make friends with people than win a million dollars....Mikayla confessional: Wow, you say you don't want to lie, but you do, he's a sneak, I don't trust him....

I'm Brandon Hantz, I love God, I love JC, I shouldn't be ashamed.

Then we see Coach and Brandon walking... he commends him, he has no beef with him. In confessional Coach says, Brandon lets things get to him and it weighs him down, Coach thought it was a dumb move. Brandon is a valuable alliance, I still trust him....not quite as much...

Back at Savaii:

Ozzy walks up with a fish...Papa Bear: we have a good camp life, we have a pecking order, me and Dawn for age and Cochran cause he's the nerdy kid...i am not safe at all...

Ozzy walking with Keith: Myself Keith Whitney and Jim...keith and I are like brothers, there is a point where I have to trust somebody with the idol, and who better than Keith....so he tells him...then, we see Keith telling Whitney....I'm kind of surprised that he told you, he has to tell me, because it gives him all of the power...

Keith in Confessional: So I told Whitney", then we see he and Whitney, "we have to be careful that he doesn't know that I told you...."

Back at Upou...Mikayla asks Br what he has against her, why not come to my face....You said it because you didn't like me, I don't like you because of this...he says that he's trying to apologize, then calls the whole tribe over to make Mikayla look foolish...Mikayla was coming at me like a bulldog...I wanted you out of this game....he's trying to explain why I want to vote you out because it sounds like to me that you don't have much aof an alliance....just keep me out of the drama...there you go....WHAT AN A$$

Sophie says Br is a loose cannon, she says that Brandon calls Mikayla the whore of babylon....crazy religious beliefs but in his blood line he's a crazy devious jerk....

see Mikayla crying

Brandon says being a Christian I shouldn't have lost my temper and i failed, I struggle every day, a constant battle for me, good, evil, good, evil, good, evil, and he's crying.....what an A$$!

Coach and Sophie walking....

Coach says this situation concerns me, Brandon's outbursts causes trouble in the alliance, in the tribe. It's a different kind of aggression than RussHell had, but aggression none the less...to Sophie, "I do see RussHell in him"....she says" totally"

09-29-11, 00:29 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Post RI challenge...."
What was that tattoo on Brandon's chest? While it looked like it was a skull of a longhorn, it almost looked like an image of Mephistopheles.

09-29-11, 07:01 AM (EST)
56. "RE: Post RI challenge...."
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-11 AT 07:20 AM (EST)

Well, Brandon *does* have demons, but while Mephistopheles is indeed a Faustian demon, it looked more to me like a cross between a Texas Longhorn (which fits the area that's from, not far from the home of the football Longhorns) and a thinner Gothmogesque skull. I'm trying to place where I've seen that sort of image before but it's not strictly a Longhorn or a Gothmog or a Mephistopheles either.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-11, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Post RI challenge...."
>Back at Upou...Mikayla asks Br what
>he has against her, why
>not come to my face....You
>said it because you didn't
>like me, I don't like
>you because of this...he says
>that he's trying to apologize,
>then calls the whole tribe
>over to make Mikayla look
>foolish...Mikayla was coming at me
>like a bulldog
...I wanted you
>out of this game....he's trying
>to explain why I want
>to vote you out because
>it sounds like to me
>that you don't have much
>aof an alliance....just keep me
>out of the drama...there you
>go....WHAT AN A$$

I don't get it, what exactly set Brandon off about Mikayla just wanting to talk to him about why he wanted her voted off?

09-29-11, 07:40 AM (EST)
59. "RE: Post RI challenge...."
She wasn't wearing a burqa at the time.

09-28-11, 08:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Time for the challenge. Reward and immunity. Another idol clue. Coffee tea chocolate ...

Brandon and Ozzy first. The rope has to be slackened on the way out.

Dawn doing well. Upolu lost their lead.

Upolu now slightly ahead. Ozzy loses board on last round.

Very close challenge.

Upolu wins!

09-28-11, 08:38 PM (EST)
13. "The IC"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-11 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

Todays IC...See Stacey looking, then Dawn, Albert....1 person races across floating dock and grabs bag and jumps on board and tribe reels in...put the bag in a box and use the grappling hook to pull up and display the banners correctly. Reward: Coffee, sugar, milk, cookies and another clue for HII hidden at the camp...

First up: Brandon vs. Ozzy....Ozzy's line has no slack, there is a knot so Br has a lead and he's off.....Ozzy cannot run as he has no rope, Ozzy now with bag, and Papa bear is struggling to keep up, then Dawn and Albert are going, Dawn has caught up, and they both have their bag and Dawn is flying in the lead, Ozzy is going again vs Mikayla...Ozzy getting 3rd bag and he's off and going...Dawn back on the course...Upolu doesn't have the momentum going, Dawn vs Brandon....Brandon takes the lead as he points up to God....choke....Dawn back and Albert goes, then Ozzy goes it's a showdown....Ozzy board slips off, opens the door for Upolu, he gets back on....both are back, with 5th and final bag....now doing the grappling hooks. Coach has the first one, Whitney has the first one....then Coach has the 2nd bag, Whitney has the 2nd, Coach has the 3rd, Whitney is close once again, Whitney has the 3rd bag, Coach has the 4th, Whitney hooks the 4th, Coach hooks the 5th, Coach has been phenomenal with the grappling hook....Coach unfurling the banners, Elyse has the final bag, has to hurry, Edna and coach working with Sophie and Mikayla, they are close, they win IC...see Ozzy SWEAR, and there is a blur around his mouth!!!! and see Papa bear lie down on the dock as though he's dead...(little does he know that he really will be in the game!)...When Jeff says there is another clue that will help you find the HII, then we see a shot of COCHRAN....then Jim has a confessional that papa bear is the weakest one on the team, he slows them down....

09-28-11, 08:58 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The IC"
I'm stunned that Brandon allowed himself to touch the board that Mikayla had just laid down on with her sinful, tempestuous body.

09-28-11, 09:40 PM (EST)
33. "RE: The IC"
Oh, please. Brandon's the type who would take the board home with him and beat himself with it every night.

09-29-11, 00:30 AM (EST)
49. "RE: The IC"
Waterboards aren't just for terrorists anymore.

09-28-11, 08:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-11 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

Jim says Papa Bear should leave, he slows them down. Cochran has not gotten a speaking part at all so far.

09-28-11, 08:45 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Cochran has not gotten a speaking part at all so far.

Forty-six hours of confessional, left all alone on the floor...

09-28-11, 08:48 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Now we're at Savaii. Dawn did great per Ozzy so it's between Cochran and Mark. The 5 want Mark. Ozzy tells Cochran they will tell Papa Bear it's Cochran but it isn't. They do but Papa Bear doesn't believe them. He looks for the hii seen by Jim and Elyse. He tells Jim he found it.

09-28-11, 08:54 PM (EST)
18. "Drama post IC..."
Why oh WHY did Ozzy tell someone so FAST that he had found the idol....what an IDIOT!

Savaii: Day 8: Boy they have alot of bananas...hear Cochran, we are still the strongest tribe...

Ozzy: we lost the IC today, we are going to TC so that means we have to cut people that are weaker and not good at challenges, Dawn did a great job today, she kicked #####, so it's between Papa Bear and Cochran...

See Cochran and Papa Bear...if I go tonight it will be you next, how did we get here? Because we are different...Ozzy with girls and Jim and Keith....let's them decide...Jim says Papa Bear...Ozzy tells him it's between you and Papa Bear...we are going to tell him that it's you, but it's reallygoing to be him...Cochran doesn't want to go to RI, he doesn't want to be the neurotic scrambler, if he does that again it will hurt him...See Jim and Ozzy telling Papa Bear that it 'll be Cochran...and he says, do you agree with that...Papa Bear says he knows he is in trouble, looking for the idol is his only hope at this point and he runs into the jungle...Elyse has a confessional that Papa bear goes in a dead sprint from the water to the jungle....Elyse tells the rest of the tribe that he's up to something, and they spy on him and see him digging through the dirt like a gopher, wouldn't it be wild if he found that clue or the idol...

Papa Bear says he's searched everywhere, but couldn't find it but he's going to make like he found it and hope that they all vote for John...

Cochran: They saw him digging near a tree and about 5 minutes later papa bear comes back with a big smile and a bulge in his pants, he wants us to think that he has the idol....I hope my tribemates see through this charade, but I could be screwed

Ozzy can't let anyone else know that he has the idol...he just hopes nothing goes wrong....

At TC:

Cochran: When you went back from TC the last time you took alot of heat....I think I have worked hard and don't think my size is an impediment in the challenges

Papa B what is Cochran's biggest challenge in this game....physically he's a threat to himself

Multiple layers of leadership in this tribe, especially with the elements

Papa Bear is a retired NYPD, I like to be a leader but for some reason I am not a leader, the five have taken control and I don't have anything in common with any of them

Dawn: sometimes I see things shifting throughout the day, you said you me and Cochran,

Dawn, Papa bear says, we are not in the five....

Jim apa bear is on the block so he's saying things to stir things up

Jim says that the idol is a tool that will get you 3 more days, it's waht Survivor is about...Ozzy you were voted out with an idol, he says yes, I know that when someone takes a walk you keep your eyes peeled....

Cochran says it makes you look suspicious, it's about cultivating trust and searching for the idol doesn't distill trust from the tribe...

Dawn is up to vote...Jim votes for Cochran, just in case Papa Bear has the idol....

Cochran votes for Papa Bear, you are a sweet guy but you make me anxious and I don't need anymore anxiety in my life

No one plays the idol....see Papa Bear...

Pap Bear
Cochran
Jim
Pap Bear
Papa Bear
3rd person voted out, is papa bear...see Cochran and Dawn hang their heads...he says bye everybody and Cochran and Dawn wave to him....good news is all of your votes have been decisive but the bad news is are you voting out the right people?

09-28-11, 08:57 PM (EST)
20. "How did this get on the air?"
They saw him digging near a tree and about 5 minutes later papa bear comes back with a big smile and a bulge in his pants

*long silence*

09-29-11, 00:32 AM (EST)
51. "RE: How did this get on the air?"
*snort*

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-11, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Drama post IC..."
Boy they have alot of bananas

is this code?

09-28-11, 08:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
TC.

Mark and Cochran getting quizzed by Jeff. Mark says he has nothing in common with "the 5." Dawn is diplomatic, Mark says she is on the outs too. Cochran sneakily throws Mark under the bus re the idol.

Jim votes Cochran in case Mark has the idol.
Cochran votes Papa Bear, says he's a sweetheart.

PAPA BEAR
COCHRAN
JIM
PAPA BEAR
PAPA BEAR
Third person voted out PAPA BEAR

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-11, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jim must have taken a big internal gulp when he heard his name, because if Poopy bear had had the HII, he (Jim) would be in the running with Cochran for bootee. Surprise!

I guess since PB hadn't declared before the votes were read it didn't matter, but still, I would bet that was a brief moment of stomach clenching for Jim before it all clicked together.

09-29-11, 00:16 AM (EST)
43. "The usual..."
... weekly recap here.

Meant for a wider audience, it's more factual and not meant to be a substitute for the super snarky summaries posted here.

09-28-11, 09:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-11 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

Cochran is the mastermind next week, talks to Jim about Ozzy. Brandon accuses Albert, Sophie and someone else of a conspiracy. Eta oh of course the third person is Mikayla.

Mark says he will not go back to Savaii if he gets back in the game. Wondering if this might be important for later. Could he go on an RI duel run and come back at merge joining Upolu? Editing is not currently favoring anyone on Savaii to win, imo, except maybe -- and a HUGE maybe -- Cochran.

09-28-11, 09:03 PM (EST)
23. "Next time on Survivor:"
Next time on Survivor...

See a shark, at Savaii the new master mind is Cochran, see Cochran say to Jim....shakes his hand and says "done deal", "this is a perfect opportunity to devastate Ozzy" , then we see Jim say to Cochran "it's a Survivor move, and Jim fakes punches toward Cochran, see Ozzy lying on the hammock..and Brandons paranoia hits new heights,
"We've got a problem on our hands...Albert, Mikayla, and Sophie have something going on....(he says as he walks up to Coach by the fire).
Sophie: Brandon is a small RussHell Hantz

Meanwhile, on RI at night: We see Papa Bear...
No votes when they are against you, are good....it should have been Cochran

If I go back in to the game I'll go to the blue team...I'm not stupid!

09-28-11, 09:08 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Sophie: Brandon is a small RussHell Hantz

So how many seasons do we have before Brandon's children get on the show?

09-28-11, 09:16 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
His son is 2 years old so that leaves 34 more seasons before his spawn is on.

09-28-11, 09:21 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Unless they have a Survivor: Family Edition, a la TARFE... and when we're talking about the Hantz family, anything's possible as a producer's wet dream!

09-28-11, 09:29 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
I don't think they can be any more annoying than the Weaver's, can they?

09-28-11, 09:41 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
How badly do you really want to find out?

09-28-11, 09:41 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Well done, KO! You uncovered every last moment on the show tonight!

09-28-11, 09:59 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
It was a group effort! I'm glad to be back and will be contributing this season and see how it goes with my busy schedule.

09-29-11, 00:34 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Versus Rob and Amber's kids in the ultimate Good vs Evil season?

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-11, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Watched on delay, but all I have to say is...

Thank you, producers, for giving me so much to work with for my summary this week.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-29-11, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
WOW, I've been away from the board for a few months and so much has changed. First of all, I just learned about Vince3 and I am stunned and saddened. Does anyone know what happened? He was a great guy and will be truly missed.

Just catching up on this season and haven't seen all the episodes yet, but I'm already shocked about several things:

- Coach seems to be getting a very good edit. Jeff called him ""phenomenal" during the challenge last night...we're hearing a lot of his game strategy....he seems to be building relationships doesn't seem to be the joke that he was in past seasons...and Jeff's recap gave Coach a lot of credit for his team doing well. Feel like I'm in a parallel universe where Coach makes sense.

- Meanwhile, Ozzy doesn't seem to have learned much. And he doesn't seem to be doing as great in the challenges...bummer.

- I almost spit my drink out when I saw that RussHell's nephew is on this season. Please, can't we get a break from the Hantz family! The situation with the Lingerie Football woman (btw, didn't realize that was a job) feels so creepy, like something that should be on Jerry Springer. Unfortunately it seems like the nephew's character has some longevity vs. the football woman.

- The Christine/Coach RI thing is also interesting with the parallels to Boston Rob and Matt. She herself noted that she wants to "pull a Matt." Will be interesting to see what happens.

09-29-11, 10:24 AM (EST)
62. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hi Squid, welcome back! I agree with everything you said.

Vince was killed in a house fire in August. Here is the OT thread about it:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID6/36894.shtml

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-29-11, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: S23 Ep 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oh my gosh, how horrible! RIP Vince.

Appreciate you sharing the link, CTgirl. The Survivor board and DWTS live thread is not going to be the same without him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •