The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-11, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"

Episode 3, “Reap what you sow”

For those that haven't had a time to follow the spoiling for the week, here it is all rolled up into one neat package for you.

At the beginning of Episode 3 we will still have all 18 players left in the game. Christine joins Semhar on Redemption Island, and fortunately we will be sending one of them home. There is no video evidence and little to no discussion on who will be leaving us, so I will base this on my gut feeling. Semhar will lose the challenge (since it isn't a spoken word contest) and burn her buff.

I wrote a haiku in tribute:

Abandoned alone
no redemption for her now
no-one sheds a tear

At the end of last episode when they gave the previews it seemed to indicate that Savaii would be going to tribal council this week. But in true SeeBS fashion the ensuing previews focused on Brandon and his demons. Here is a cap of the Upolu camp looking sad:

You can see that Albert is holding something in his hand, the speculation is that it is treemail. Either the note about sending 2 people to RI arena to watch the duel, or about the combined RC/IC. Either way, let's look at Brandon dealing with his conflict:

Remember what Coach said, "A tribe that eats Pandera together stays together, and wins together." But Brandon can't resist opening Pandera's box and letting out a bunch of evil on his tribe by revealing his true identity. His family tree has roots not only to Hitler but to Adam and Eve the very first to fall to temptation. But you can't back this baby into a corner or up against the wall or whatever it is that he proclaims in his confessional...

Combination RC/IC

The combined challenge is called "Hitching a Ride" and you can see further vidcaps and speculation in this thread started by FlowerPower with contributions by several.

The challenge will be run in 3 parts with 5 legs. Up on the vertical puzzle platform is Coach and Edna for Upolu, Whitney and Elyse for Savaii. Reeling in the wake boarders are Albert, Brandon, Mikayla, Sophie, Stacy, and Rick for Upolu, Keith, Dawn, Cochran, Ozzy, Pappa Bear and Jim for Savaii. Wake boarding is up to Brandon, Albert, and Mikayla for Upolu, Ozzy, Dawn, and Keith for Savaii. Here is a recap of how it will go:

We know that Ozzy goes against Albert and they are fairly close at that point because we see them in the lanes in the same shot, then Ozzy loses his board, so this picture with Mikayla waiting is I think when Ozzy has to go back to the start because he lost his puzzle bag, he already looks like he was wet.

We also know that when Brandon goes one of his times we can see Albert waiting.

We can see Brandon and a calm Dawn waiting at the same time.

We can see a tired and spent Dawn waiting, we can also see Dawn jogging back to her waiting spot after coming from the reeling task with Ozzy heading out.

The only two we see do double duty on the reel are Albert and a wet Keith.

Therefore it can be concluded that- First up is Mikayla vs Dawn with Brandon and Keith waiting, Ozzy and Albert on the reel.

Second is Brandon vs Keith with Albert and Ozzy waiting and Mikayla and Dawn on the reel (we have vidcap evidence of Brandon running with Albert waiting, we have vidcap evidence of Albert vs Ozzy)

Third is Albert vs Ozzy with Mikayla and exhausted Dawn waiting and Brandon and Keith reeling - It is still neck and neck at this point, this is where Ozzy loses his board and he needs to restart. We see vidcap of Ozzy leaving and Mikayla waiting, but look at her shoes, she is turned to watch Albert give the bag to the hook people so that she can get out on the course for her second turn. Savaii falls behind by at least half a length of the run.

Fourth is Mikayla in the water with Ozzy still in the water from his restart, this is where we see Brandon and Dawn waiting on the mats, we know that Albert and Keith are reeling for the duration. Dawn gets the 4th bag for Savaii, but Mikayla is almost done with her leg.

Last leg with Dawn still out on the course and Ozzy waiting, Brandon does the final leg for Upolu. When Dawn gets back, Ozzy heads out for Savaii's final leg.

You can also see a video of the dream teamer's running the challenge as posted by Scarlett with vidcaps from Blind Freddy at the bottom

I'm fairly confident in saying that Upolu wins this challenge and will not have to vote anybody out.

What does SeeBS misdirection say? Brought to us by FlowerPower some great discussion and speculation can be found here

One castaway reveals a shocking secret to their tribe while another castaway, in a last-ditch effort to keep alive in the game, devises a plan and pretends to find the hidden Immunity Idol. Meanwhile, on Redemption Island, the first castaway is sent home, on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC

Usually the clues talk about both tribes. We know that the shocking secret is Brandon's last name, as pointed out earlier. It also seems to be trying to misdirect this weeks boot.

The last ditch effort to save themselves is either talking about Cochran or Papa Bear, either are quite capable of dreaming up an "I found the idol" ploy. Jim has named them as 2 of the tribe bottom feeders and among the first to go. Dawn who was the third named, however, we have vidcap evidence of her hugging Jim in a future challenge.

Confessional Count courtesy of Dabo is usually a good indication of who may be in trouble. Cochran had 7 in Episode 1 and dropped to 2 in Episode 2, while Pappa Bear had 2 in the first episode and none last week. Most of the discussion is in agreement that Cochran does not have an edit that shows him making a long run at RI, and that his game has just begun.

The tribe will analyze a possible idol ousting someone other than the target, and it could end up hilarious to witness if played up correctly. Remember that while Ozzy has the idol and knows he has the idol, he can't call the faker out else he outs himself.

By process of elimination, the boot that SeeBS is really trying to hide from the viewing audience is:

Papa Bear

To sum it up:

Drama: Brandon reveals the Hantz moniker
RI Duel loser: Semhar burns her buff
RC/IC Challenge winner: Upolu
Booted to RI: Mark Anthony Caruso AKA Papa Bear

If you would like to write a SOTS episode there is plenty of room on the schedule to signup. The vote thread should be up tomorrow, don't forget to cast your vote!

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (... Krautboy 09-27-11 1
 RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (... tribephyl 09-27-11 2
 RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (... Flowerpower 09-27-11 3
 RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (... redbeard103152 09-27-11 4
 RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (... Scarlett O Hara 09-27-11 5
 RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (... Blind Freddy 09-27-11 6
 RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (... Brownroach 09-27-11 7
 RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (... kingfish 09-27-11 8
 RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (... CTgirl 09-27-11 9
 RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (... Outfrontgirl 09-27-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-27-11, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
A knock out SOTS for KO! Great job...I love the conflicted Brandon...very funny!

Thanks for your hard work...

Krautboy

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 04:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Yowza!
That was an amazing job, KO.
Glad to see you 'round these parts. I miss ya'.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Wow, KO! Amazing SOTS! I couldn't agree more. I think you have uncovered every last stone. Your graphics, as always, are just spectacular. The conflicted Brandon with Coach and RussHell sitting on his shoulders is priceless. What a treat to have you back, and I sure hope that you will be staying around. Thanks!

Flo Po

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-27-11, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Great job KObrian_fan. Love the "Animal House" effect with Brandon. The spoiling work you do is outstanding and appreciated by everyone here. Thanks again.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-27-11, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Woo and HOOOO! KOBrien Fan is back in the house and already knocking 'em out of the park! So great to have you back KOFan! Fantastic SOTS and right on the money! I do believe the Semhar is not long for this world and Upolo will win the challenge. It'll be interesting to see Papa Bear dig his own grave this week too.

Loved the conflicted Brandon graphic! Thanks!

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-27-11, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Fantastic SOTS KO! Outstanding graphics...wow I'm very impressed!

And I loved how this week the boot suspects were fully vetted in the episode and vidcaps threads and not just accepted at face value. Thanks to KO,OFG, FloPo and others for leading the charge on that front. Good job gang!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Slambang Sots, KO!

Especially the haiku.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Wow, great job Katie O. You've really raised the bar.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
I am so glad that you are back with us this season! We've missed you! Wonderful job on the SOTS this week and I especially lvoed the conflicted Brandon graphic. You are a master at this!!

Outdone by Agman

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S23 Ep3 State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
The Brandon graphic a triumph ...
thanks for the insight into what it's like to hear the voices ...
Russell and Coach, Satan and "thinks he's God?" Poor lil demon seed!

So grateful to you for working out the challenge legs!

Just to add the late-breaking promo, last night a new all-Cochran solo promo came out (All Brains, No Brawn), not many players get that focus who aren't Russell or the Robfaddah or Coach.

Thanks, KO, I too am thrilled to see you here again, we had lost a master (mistress) while you were on sabbatical.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •