The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-11, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep3"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The DAW section is up top this season so that everyone can familiarize themselves with the letter codes we'll be using this season for multi-person duels and the finale. Those letter codes can be used throughout the season but mainly exist to keep subject lines short when they otherwise would be lengthy.

The DAWS

Savaii (red) tribe
DM Dawn Meehan
EU Elyse Umemoto
JC John Cochran
JR Jim Rice
KT Keith Tollefson
MC Mark Anthony "Papa Bear" Caruso
OL Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth
WD Whitney Duncan

Upolu (blue) tribe
AD Albert Destrade
BH Brandon Hantz
CW "Coach" Ben Wade
EM Edna Ma
MW Mikayla Wingle
RN Rick Nelson
SC Sophie "Софи" Clark
SP Stacey Powell

Redemption Island
Exile 1. ST Semhar Tadesse (Savaii)
Exile 2. CM Christine Shields Markoski (Upolu)

The Rules

1a. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Dawn." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Dawn and Mikayla." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, reward winner, immunity winner, who fakes the HII, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

Place your elimination vote anywhere in the subject line with the boot vote. Place an "X" in front of the name of the exile you think will lose the duel and be eliminated from the game, as in XSemhar or XChristine. The letter codes may be used if you wish, XST or XCM, but this is not recommended at this time.

1c. Returnees.

This section is to note that it is absurdly probable for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again all within one episode.

2a. Reply only to this post.

We like to keep our vote threads nice and straight.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote (or add additional votes) reply to your own previous vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Whitney." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Whitney and Albert" if you think it will be a two-boot week. Should you wish to cast a vote for boot but think about it some more before casting a vote for which exile will be eliminated, or vice versa, please use this same process.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we are all interested in what you have to say.

KB is running the vote scoring game this season so you will want to record your challenge picks!

4. No graphics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something, thank you.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mark Krautboy 09-27-11 1
 Papa Bear X Shemar kiki_k 09-27-11 2
   *Sehmar (sorry for messing up her n... kiki_k 09-27-11 4
 Papa Bear X Semhar redbeard103152 09-27-11 3
 Dawn M XChristine kingfish 09-27-11 5
   Dawn M X Semhar (duh) kingfish 09-27-11 6
 Mark x Semhar Brownroach 09-27-11 7
 Mark X Semhar tribephyl 09-27-11 8
 Adios, Semhar; See ya on Redemption... Belle Book 09-27-11 9
 Papa Bear X Semhar CTgirl 09-27-11 10
 Papa Bear & Semhar Zeek 09-27-11 11
 Papa Bear X Semhar Scarlett O Hara 09-27-11 12
 Papa Bear - Semhar Naked 09-27-11 13
 Papa Bear X Semhar Round Robin 09-28-11 14
 Mark X-Semhar dabo 09-28-11 15
 Papa Bear ~ XSemhar Flowerpower 09-28-11 16
 Papa Bear xSemhar parathor 09-28-11 17
 Mark x Semhar Corvis 09-28-11 18
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 09-28-11 19
 Papa Bear XSemhar emydi 09-28-11 20
 Papa Bear xSemhar SuperClyde 09-28-11 21
 Mark X-Semhar Blind Freddy 09-28-11 22
 Papa Bear x Semhar martinigirl 09-28-11 23
 Papa Bear X Christine Loree 09-28-11 24
 Papa Bear Travel_Queen 09-28-11 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-27-11, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mark"
KO sums it up quite nicely in this Week's SOTS!

Christine defeats Semhar and sends her home.
Upolu wins the IC/RC
Papa Bear draws too much attention to himself with his idol claim and gets sent to join Christine on Redemption Island after the Savaii tribe tries to flush the idol.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-27-11, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Papa Bear X Shemar"
I'm in complete agreement with KO's SOTS.

Christine beats Shemar in the duel.
Upolu wins IC.
Papa Bear is booted.

Can I give a I really like Papa Bear.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-27-11, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "*Sehmar (sorry for messing up her name). N/M"

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-27-11, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Papa Bear X Semhar"
I see no reason to disagree with the great job done in SOTS.
Upolu RC/IC Winner
Papa Bear Sent to RI
Semhar Sent out of the game

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Dawn M XChristine"
Because the advisory this week is in blue instead of red, obviously the blue team (Upsydaisy) is destined to win all RC/IC challenges. And Rick Nelson will croon a tune about sweet Mary Lou.

Because Semhar is Semhar, Christine will win the RI challenge and Semhar will have nothing more to do with this game except to pen songs and find rhymes for Ponderosa and first out.

They're so mean,
I bet they didn't know this rhyme was about them.

Or:

Shout, shout,
I'm the first one out..

Savaii tribe member Dawn will fail the TC challenge and be sent to St. Matt's Isle of purgatory, RI.

Senor Pissario's inside spoiler source is always right.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Dawn M X Semhar (duh)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-11 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Mark x Semhar"
Semhar will lose the duel because, as Colonel Zoidberg pointed out on Bashers, it looked like Semhar was already dead when Christine arrived at RI.

Upolu will win the challenge, whether combined RC/IC or just IC. Cochran won't be leaving yet, and Mark seems to be the only other logical boot candidate from Savaii. And thus will next week's RI duel be between two New Yorkers.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Mark X Semhar"

Redemption Island is a gut feeling and it's also a shared gut feeling. Semhar burns her buff.

It's pretty clear that Upolo win RC/IC.
Sending Savaii to Tribal Council.

Now that there's a "so-far reliable" spoiler out there to make decisions for me, I might as well enter the cote.
Mark is voted out.

Truthfully; Papa Bear, Stacey and Dawn are all at the top of the bootee heap for me. As to the order, I will defer.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-27-11, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Adios, Semhar; See ya on Redemption Island, Papa Bear"
Semhar loses the RI duel to Christine and has to burn her buff.

Upolu wins the Reward/Immunity Challenge, sending Savaii to Tribal Council.

Mark tries to pretend that he has the Hidden Immunity Idol, but Ozzy calls him out on it. Papa Bear thus goes to Redemption Island and face Christine. Oh dear.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-11, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Papa Bear X Semhar"
I am in agreement with all the spoilers on our board this week. Nice job you guys!

Semhar loses the RI duel (good riddance)
Upolu wins the RC/IC
Papa Bear gets booted to RI

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-11, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Papa Bear & Semhar"
I'm basing this on the great SOTS by Kathy O.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-27-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Papa Bear X Semhar"
What KO Fan + Krautboy said...

Upolo wins the Challenge
Semhar loses at Redemption Island and leaves the game
Papa Bear is voted out at Tribal Council

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-27-11, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Papa Bear - Semhar"
As again, i was too lazy to actually try and track down any clues for myself this week, I am just going to go with what KathyObrien fan says...

VOTE NAKED 2004

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-28-11, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Papa Bear X Semhar"
No reason to doubt the mighty KO at this point. Semhar fries her buff, Upolu wins the IC, Papa Bear gets busted for fibbing about finding the idol and goes to RI.

09-28-11, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Mark X-Semhar"
Eh, why not? Semhar loses the duel, whatever it is, goes bye-bye. She's less interesting than Christine, which is saying a lot since Christine is such a lousy player too.

I actually don't mind Semhar's poetry, but that is all she is about, and it is very much just make an impression and get the 15 minutes.

Much as Ozzy and Jim are mucking things up at Savaii, they have to think about team strength at this point, and Cochran and Dawn have redemption angles working for them, they are working on it. Papa Bear Mark Anthony not so much, he adds some strength to the tribe but is otherwise he is out of shape, a political player at best. The HII thing probably only matters in splitting the vote terms.

Whether Ozzy is smart enough to retrieve the HII before every potential switch or merge move to another camp, something else entirely.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-11, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Papa Bear ~ XSemhar"
KO Fan lays it all out for us in the SOTS.

Semhar loses the duel, Christine remains on RI

Upolu wins the challenge

Papa Bear cuts his own throat by concocting the "I found the Idol" story...now they target him and split the votes most likely between he and Cochran. Papa Bear joins Christine on RI.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-28-11, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Papa Bear xSemhar"
We mentioned that Savaii was going to TC back in Dabo's "S23 Confessionals Thread" - with these probables due to a significant drop in confessionals:

Cochran (S) 5, 2 | 7
Dawn (S) 3, 0 | 3
Ozzy (S) 7, 2 | 9

But I guess Mark (Papa Bear) also falls into that category:
Mark (S) 2, 0 | 2

...and with the super-awesome SOTS basically explaining in detail what is to happen, I'm going with that. (I kinda want to vote "Dawn" - but I won't)

Semhar loses the RI duel (bummer)
Upolu wins the RC/IC
Papa Bear gets booted to RI

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-11, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Mark x Semhar"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-11 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

Nothing new to add. Seems pretty clear this week.

Semhar loses duel.
IC: Coach's tribe.
Boot: Papa Bear

09-28-11, 10:34 AM (EST)
19. "Vote Tally #1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-11 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

Updated to include through post #25.

This is vote tally #1, post #19, compiling 22 votes and 2 revotes.

Duel Loser
Semhar: 20
Christine: 2

Bootie
Mark: 21
Dawn: 1
all others UTR

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-11, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Papa Bear XSemhar"
Duel: Christine wins Semhar leaves game
Rc/Ic: Upolu wins
Boot: Papa Bear meets Christine

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-11, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Papa Bear xSemhar"
RW/IC: Upolu

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-28-11, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Mark X-Semhar"
Mark is voted out at TC
Semhar loses the RI Duel and leaves the game
Upolu wins the RC/IC

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-11, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Papa Bear x Semhar"
Upolu tribe wins Immunity/Reward
I wasnt convinced the bootee was Papa Bear until I read the fabulous SOTS. KO convinced me.
Christine seems tougher to me and might last awhile on RI.

(For the record, until the SOTS I believed that Upolu was going to tribal and Stacy was getting voted out. It seems like its like the episode from last season where the bootee was so obvious that the previews all made it seem like the other tribe would go to tribal council.)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-11, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Papa Bear X Christine"
It seems pretty obvious that Papa Bear is voted out

I am going to be different and say Christine loses the duel and leaves.

Upolu wins the RC/IC

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-11, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Papa Bear"
Semhar beats Christine
Papa Bear bootee after Upulo wins IC/RC

Sorry for the lateness...having connection issues

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •