The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will we see Russell this season?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-22-11, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will we see Russell this season?"
Family visit ?

could happen.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will we see Russell this season... KObrien_fan 09-22-11 1
 RE: Will we see Russell this season... dabo 09-22-11 2
   RE: Will we see Russell this season... Estee 09-22-11 3
       RE: Will we see Russell this season... FSUGUY 09-22-11 4
       RE: Will we see Russell this season... kingfish 09-23-11 5
           RE: Will we see Russell this season... KObrien_fan 09-23-11 6
               RE: Will we see Russell this season... kingfish 09-23-11 7
 RE: Will we see Russell this season... Karchita 09-23-11 8
 RE: Will we see Russell this season... kiki_k 09-24-11 9
 RE: Will we see Russell this season... FSUGUY 12-02-11 10
   RE: Will we see Russell this season... dabo 12-02-11 11
       RE: Will we see Russell this season... NedraSue 12-02-11 12
 RE: Will we see Russell this season... FSUGUY 12-04-11 13
   RE: Will we see Russell this season... Outfrontgirl 12-04-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-11, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
Nobody will believe him when he tells Brandon "dude, Grandma died"

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-11, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
I'd rather see Randy's dead dog.

I doubt we'll see Russell, though I also doubt he would be as pregnant as Amber was last season. Brandon entered the game with a strategy to hide the family connection, so Uncle Troll is probably not one of his designated loved ones for the family visit.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-11, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
Randy's dead dog would be more articulate.

RussHell making an appearance at the family visit may depend on one thing: whether Brandon has successfully revealed his lineage to the entire field. If the secret is completely out, MB is nowhere near above making a few fast phone calls and recruiting the Special Guest Star for one more toxic dump on the beach. But if Benji remains the only person in the know, I don't believe production would sabotage Brandon with an open reveal -- not when they have so many other, more subtle ways of doing it.

Normally, my guess for a Brandon visit would be his wife -- but with two very young children in the family, she may not be able to arrange a few days of supervision for the trip. (Plus there's a 'Dude, when the hell did you get married?' factor here, although I doubt Brandon sees it.) We'll probably get a parent or sibling.

Of course, ideally, Brandon's out long before this issue threatens to come up.

09-22-11, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
KObrien_fan points out in the Ep3 Vidcap thread a pic of Brandon from the opening credits in this weeks water challenge without his shirt on... So, it looks like the secret is revealed this week....

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-11, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
The issue of his lust for Mikayla might also affect whether or not his wife would agree to go. She may be filing papers as we speak.

I would suspect that if Russell has the chance to go, that he will not turn it down, regardless of how it might affect Brandon's game. When has he ever thought of anyone but himself? And if he goes he will find a hidden idol, (sorry Belle, that prediction pains me too), stick it in his shorts (doubly sorry), and will claim to be the real winner this season.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-11, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
The game is over filming-wise, and Brandon is still with his wife and kids.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-11, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
Oh yeah. That pesky time line thing.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-23-11, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
I not seeing Brandon as all that likely to last long enough for the family visit.

He's an idiot, he's annoying, and he's having a breakdown. So long, sucka.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-24-11, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
Not if God is merciful.

In all seriousness, I think creepy-eyed Brendon will be out long before merge, much less family visit.

12-02-11, 03:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
looks like this might happen.

stolen from press release thread:

From CBS....
---------------------
DURING AN EMOTIONAL FAMILY REUNION, THE DYNAMICS IN THE TRIBE CHANGE WHEN A RELATIVE CROSSES THE LINE, ON "SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC," WEDNESDAY, DEC. 7

CHEAT TWEET:Reunion time on #Survivor! A castaway’s relative crosses the line & may ruin their chances @ the million. 12/7 8pmET/PT

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-11, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
Let me guess... Ozzy decides to keep his visiting loved one around and Unkaruss blows up because it is not supposed to be that way, all his fans will be disappointed.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-11, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
Or, what if Brandons wife come on and says that her dad is Russell and they are like 1st cousins!

12-04-11, 10:00 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
amazing race survivor previews:

brandon's dad is his family visitor.

so no russell ... until the finale...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-11, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Will we see Russell this season?"
yep, and he is Ruxxell's brother and looks meaner but with LESS charm.

I bet we do see Russell. They already did Ghost of Russell Past being visualized by Coach, and they could use that trick again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •