The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst Tweets..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-11, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst Tweets..."
Jeff Tweeted last night....a few interesting tweets...

Ozzy finding the idol: HUGE . HUGE. HUGE. Will he know what to do with it this time?
and this is why Ozzy is back for another go.... monkey boy... dolphin boy... he can do so many things....
Cochran is an example of what I love about this show. A fish out of water - who is learning how to adapt.
I love Cochran. I tried to slice a coconut years ago the way the locals do it and I sliced my wrist wide open.
Edna is great example of how important social skills are in life. She is struggling because social interaction is tough for her.
When we shoot interviews we make sure they are separated from the rest of the tribe so they're totally confidential.
This is where Ozzy & Coach r helpful. They do know the game. The rhythm. They can be a big asset.
RI is for real. It's very dark, very lonely. Nobody to help you with fire, food or companionship.
A genie in a bottle that you don't even have to rub. Awesome.
Love Coach. Just have to take him as he is - then he's a blast! RT @heidimaddie: @JeffProbst do you like coach?
Coach seems to be odds on favorite.... you'll find out soon enough! Pour one back for me!
Brandon is so troubled. Fascinating to watch. He strives to be such a good person in such a devilish game.
Do you guys like Jim as a "character" on the show?
here we go again with Mikayla. It was very odd. I wasn't really sure why Brandon was so bothered... or maybe tempted?
This is a great challenge in that it gives the opportunity for someone to be a hero or a goat. Or both.
Coach's tribe had a HUGE lead at this point.
huge comeback. It's devastating to lose, esp when you were in the lead. Morale drops back at camp.
man Brandon... it's okay. She's hot. Nothing wrong with acknowledging it - relax brotha... enjoy.
look at tribal - and wait till next years tribal. It's fantastic.
WHAM! Brandon has lost his young mind.
Episode 3 tease. Is it in the blood? http://www.tout.com/kk5qtf

My thoughts: I hope that the idol find will enable a big move this season...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •