The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

aangeles 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aangeles Click to send private message to aangeles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I have watched all the Big Brother series, and this group (Ivette, Beau, Jennifer, Pepperoni girl etc) are the stupidest, dumbest,lamest, most annoying, idiotic group of people I have ever seen in my life.

The remaining Howie, Rachelle and Janelle rocks. They are so rude, I love it.

I cannot stand it. I wish there was away I can send them emails directly to tell them how i feel

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... azgirl623 08-24-05 1
 RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... okaychatt 08-24-05 2
 RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... tvjunkie36 08-24-05 3
 RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... Lasann 08-24-05 4
   RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... rjrabbit 08-24-05 6
 RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... seahorse 08-24-05 5
   RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... megpie 08-25-05 7
       RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... merry367 08-25-05 12
           RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... okaychatt 08-25-05 14
               RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... kathliam 08-26-05 19
 RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... leianawd 08-25-05 8
   RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... megpie 08-25-05 9
   RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... kathliam 08-25-05 10
       RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... merry367 08-25-05 13
 RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... merry367 08-25-05 11
   RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... Lisa0116 08-25-05 15
 RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... Oscirus 08-26-05 16
   RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... Lisa0116 08-26-05 17
       RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... Oscirus 08-26-05 18
           RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... catcrz 08-26-05 20
               RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... rose1970 08-28-05 21
                   RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... okaychatt 08-28-05 22
                       RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... rose1970 08-28-05 23
                           RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... okaychatt 08-28-05 24
 RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... pumpkinqueen 08-29-05 25
   RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... amandie24 08-31-05 30
 RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... Johnthemascot 08-29-05 26
   RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... Lisa0116 08-30-05 27
       RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... kingfish 08-30-05 28
           RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GRO... bystander 08-30-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

azgirl623 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail azgirl623 Click to send private message to azgirl623 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I couldn't have said it better myself..

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-24-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
<I wish there was away I can send them emails directly to tell them how i feel

Well, America's Choice is coming up again. We can beat them over their heads by voting for a member of the Jedi.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

tvjunkie36 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvjunkie36 Click to send private message to tvjunkie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
i am so with you about the "cappy"thing...i have never seen a group of people fall in love with somebody who they knew for a few weeks...i could not stand "cappy" while he was on the show..he acted like such a dork!!!!!!and MAGGIE...where do i start?are her and "cappy" "friends" or lovers?

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-24-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I've decided the next America's Choice should be Janelle. The nerd herd will be totally blown away. I think they could, in some way, understand Howie getting it. But Janelle, wow boy, I would pay to see their collective faces. Did you like April when she said "I don't know how Janelle does it?" - referring to the POV pool challenge. Gee April, maybe by doing something other than yapping all the time - it's called exercise both mental and physical.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-05, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I would love to see Julie say "The top two vote totals are for Janelle and Howie but Janelle wins" That would really get the crappy group to know that America loves Howie and Janelle. The are the two most popular HG besides Kaysar on the CBS poll.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
Join the crowd. &You are far from alone.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
Well here I go out on the limb. Both groups have good and bad players. I don't hate anyone in this game, but there is alot that I dislike on both sides. May the best player win, who ever that is. JMO

merry367 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail merry367 Click to send private message to merry367 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I agree with you. All this vitriol against one side is weird to me. And, yes Eric was a strange angry man who threw his weight around and landed on the scrap heap. His picture in the HOH room defies imagination . . .the super ickiest thing on BB ever!

08-25-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
<All this vitriol against one side is weird to me

Hi merry367, and welcome.

I know these posts can sound harsh. To understand why there is so much sentiment against Maggie's team, try reading the live feeds threads.

Over the course of the past six or seven weeks, Maggie's team has unabashedly claimed that they are the most righteous and most moral team in the house.

I think most of the Siths have claimed, at one time or another, that they were there solely to make friends. Anyone playing for the money (aka the Jedi) has been considered base,unworthy, and without any kind of a moral compass.

When the Jedi make a strategic move, the Sith in effect claim that the Devil is at work. When the Sith make a strategic move, well, geez, guys - since we're only here for the Friendship and not the money, we're playing for God's team.

If our bashing on RTW sounds harsh, give the live feed summaries a read through. We've got nothing on the viciousness that Maggie's team has displayed. And they've shown their colors time and time again.

Sounds silly? Yep. Sounds exaggerated? Nope, and that's the whole reason why Maggie's team is so disliked.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
^^ What Chatt said. Sometimes we who are listening to and transcribing the live feeds cannot type the conversations between the Sith (or Fiendship, whatever) verbatim because this is a PG-13 site. They are vile, evil, delusional, duplicitous people. While we all realize it is acceptable, yea required, to deceive other players in this game, we find their 'holier than thou' attitude particularly reprehensible. They seem to have the attitude that the HOH is their due, and anyone who tries to take it from them is an evil, evil person. Anyone who tries to evict one of their group is the devil incarnate. When they must evict another hamster, they are merely playing the game. Feh on them.

I'm not sure what reality show they thought they were signing up for, The Brady Bunch maybe. Six kids sharing a room and a bathroom. (Jennifer=Marcia, April=Jan, Beau=Cindy, Maggie=Greg, Ivette=Peter, Eric=Bobby - the smallest Brady)

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-25-05, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I know and just after I thought we weren't going to hear anymore "I love Cappy" Beau goes and gets HOH and Ivette brings up Eric's pic and they make a freaking shrine and they used the word shrine that's not just my word! I can understand Maggie liking him alot because they do actaully know him but Ivette, what the hell? Not even Maggie talks about him as much as she does. Well, since they are going to start the Cappy thing back up I guess I will be reintroducing my barf bag to the t.v.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I can't stand the way they will not let Eric or Cappy just be gone. Maggie should be the one to miss him alot, he was her partner. But they are so making fools of them selfs. Play the game and forget about Cappy, he can't help them now. Just don't understand this hero worship. He did not die or anything, he was just voted out of the house. Get on with the game.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I think the Fiendship has Cappy's picture in their room so they can rub his widdle head for luck when they go out into the big, bad rest of the house.

But seriously, they just cannot let him go. Janelle talks about Michael from time to time, but usually only in the context of looking forward to seeing him again. Janelle hardly ever mentions Ashlea. Not even James talks about Sarah that much.

The Fiends talk about Cappy as though he were Patton or McArthur, for crying out loud. They are awaiting his triumphant return to battle. Get over it, it ain't gonna happen. He was the third player evicted, and he was outplayed.

The shrine is just sick. Tragic and childish and insecure and delusional and...there aren't enough words.

08-25-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail merry367 Click to send private message to merry367 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
Ditto! The Cappy thing is beyond stupid.

08-25-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
They are so "dumb" etc., that they have dismantled the "Friendship", one by one. Whether you like them or not, they've played a better game. It reminds me of that season when everyone left at the end of the game were disgusting awful people like "Jun". YUK!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
Merry-that was a tiny bit ambiguous-the fiendship group IS the Cappy club. The Jedi or Sovereign group is Rachael, Howie, Janelle, and (sometimes) James. Who are you talking about?? The fiendship HAS NOT successfully dismantled the Jedi-there are still players from that team in the game and they are still playing together-how are they dismantled?? One or 2 HOH competitions and the fiendship can be in the pooper-then who will they (the fiendship-who will all be in sequester) vote to give the money to?? The numbers are too close for you to say that the fiendship has accomplished all that......

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-26-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
Yea the friendship is so stupid lame and idiotic that thaey not only managed to take out the big bad s6 one by one they even enlisted the s6's help. The friendship is the best alliance of all time without a doubt.

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

08-26-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
Lucky doesn't equal best in my book.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-26-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
Its only luck if you can do it once but since the friendshp repeatedly outsmarts the stupid 5 i say its skill.

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

catcrz 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catcrz Click to send private message to catcrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I think it'll be fun to see the friendship group realize that most of the BB6 fans cannot stand them AND that Kaysar got 82% of the votes! I think most people don't care for them because of the Cappy Crap. None of them are interesting to watch. They whine too much! I am really disappointed that Janelle didn't win HOH. That would have been fun to watch. The show is lame now.

rose1970 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose1970 Click to send private message to rose1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I agree the cappy thing ..gets on my nervous. but janelle is an idiot and up until last week I really liked howie, the way they went on...really anybody out there..if janelle and howie talked to you like that...would you take it..i think not

08-28-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
<if janelle and howie talked to you like that...would you take it..i think not

Nope, and here's hoping the cast next year has a few adults amongst them.

This crew has been incredibly whiney, petty, and plain vindictive.

Pffffffffftttttttttttttttt on all of them.

I'm soooooooooooooo ready for TAR.

rose1970 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-05, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose1970 Click to send private message to rose1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT "This crew has been incredibly whiney, petty, and plain vindictive.

Everybody is lying in this game. And it is only a game.
and thats what it should be played like.
also everyone has lied once in this game. But when their doing the lying its alright....??????

08-28-05, 11:39 PM (EST)
24. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
<But when their doing the lying its alright....??????

The Fiendship's perspective in a nutshell.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-29-05, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
while i don't hate the whole group, i think i hate April and Ivette--and i'm not sure that i hate anyone else on reality tv (this includes she who shall not be hired). A and I come across as horrible people. i don't have the live feeds, and although i read the threads, i don't think that either A or I could have a "good" edit. they seem to be too unstable and inconsistent (code for crazy).

i must admit that i have finally found something good to say about April--her pov pink swimsuit scene made me laugh until i cried. that suit would have been enough--but honestly, her face-plant was absolutely priceless!

amandie24 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amandie24 Click to send private message to amandie24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
OMG that was absolutely hysterical!! I wonder what she will think when she sees this on TV?

Is it just me or does "the Friendship" get even more annoying every week? I cannot believe that Yvette cried over not getting a phone call!! Suck it up... you signed on for three months of isolation so quit being such a big baby. And her argument that she was so mad that Janelle got a call from Michael and not a "loved one". What does it matter who called her?!? UGH!... I cannot stand them. All of them claim to be so righteous! Am I the only one the remembers April gunning for Ivette when Howie was HOH? What a hypocrite!! Her calling America a bunch of dumb f$%ks was classic!! They are all so damn whiney and I think it is hilarious that they think there is no way America could have voted for Janelle. Another piece of proof that America does not like "CAPPY's TEAM" or "the friendship" or whatever their dumb asses will call themselves next.
Now... as far as Janelle goes - LOVE HER!! She kicks ##### which I love because everyone thought she was about as smart as a back of rocks. And Howie... well what can be said about Howie?!?! I personally am hoping that Kaysar and Janelle will be on the next Amazing Race...
thanks for allowing me to vent

Johnthemascot 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Johnthemascot Click to send private message to Johnthemascot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
i think the funniest is how people in reality shows often bash each other because some people are in it for the money.

WELL DUH.

No one in their right minds would go spend 3 months away from their family and friends, secluded in a house, if it wasn't for money. So everyone is in it for the money.

And why is that such a bad thing? Am i into money? HELL YES i am. I love money. There's nothing wrong with that. Money can buy you things, trips, security. I can't figure out how this is so wrong. I can love money yet still be compassionate, giving and a good person.

The only difference is that some people are straight forward about their wanting money and others just pretend they don't.

08-30-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
27. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
I agree. I think more people would get into the "cappy group" if they hadn't said that they weren't in it for the money. It is one thing to lie to the other alliance, or other houseguests, or to stir up crap, or to be sneaky, or play dirty, but to say that you are not there for the money is just beyond a lie and everyone in the house and all who are watching KNOW for a fact that you are not only playing the game (and the other houseguests), but you are lying to the viewers. I don't know about the rest of America, but I kinda resent that they think I am that stupid. I get so tired of Ivette and April painting the other alliance as manipulative and lying, when they have started every eviction in motion from Michael on down the line. Friendship's butt-they won't speak to each other when this thing ends. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-05 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

Nevermind.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-30-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I HATE THE SO CALLED "CAPPY GROUP""
>>Nevermind.

I second that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •