The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-11, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Plunking this here now. Not sure how much I will be able to contribute tonight as I will be preparing dinner while watching.

As usual please keep all discussion of what happens in the show in this thread until it has aired on the West Coast.

In memory of Vince3

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep 2, "He has Demons" Flowerpower 09-21-11 1
   RE: Ep 2, "He has Demons" Brownroach 09-21-11 7
       RE: Ep 2, "He has Demons" Estee 09-21-11 25
 RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 2
   RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Karchita 09-22-11 35
 RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 3
   RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... KimberA00 09-21-11 5
   RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... emydi 09-22-11 43
 Post Intro... Flowerpower 09-21-11 4
   RE: Post Intro... Estee 09-21-11 26
       RE: Post Intro... cahaya 09-24-11 45
 RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 6
   RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Loree 09-21-11 11
       RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 21
           RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Estee 09-21-11 27
               RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-22-11 44
       RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Karchita 09-22-11 36
   Let us pray... cahaya 09-24-11 46
 RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 8
 RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 9
 RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Flowerpower 09-21-11 10
   RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Estee 09-21-11 28
 RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 12
 RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... J Slice 09-21-11 13
   RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 15
   RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... PepeLePew13 09-21-11 23
       RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 24
   RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Estee 09-21-11 29
   RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Draco Malfoy 09-21-11 30
 RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 14
 RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thr... Brownroach 09-21-11 16
 time to vote Brownroach 09-21-11 17
   RE: time to vote PepeLePew13 09-21-11 22
       RE: time to vote KObrien_fan 09-22-11 38
           RE: time to vote Estee 09-22-11 40
           RE: time to vote Brownroach 09-22-11 42
 Post IC drama: Flowerpower 09-21-11 18
 Next week Brownroach 09-21-11 19
   RE: Next week Draco Malfoy 09-21-11 31
       RE: Next week Brownroach 09-22-11 32
 Post TC #2, Flowerpower 09-21-11 20
   RE: Post TC #2, Round Robin 09-22-11 33
   RE: Post TC #2, dabo 09-22-11 34
       RE: Post TC #2, Flowerpower 09-22-11 37
           RE: Post TC #2, parathor 09-22-11 39
               RE: Post TC #2, dabo 09-22-11 41
 An episode recap... cahaya 09-24-11 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ep 2, "He has Demons""
I'm here....I have to go and pick up my daughter, 15 minutes in....so I'll be here at the start, and most likely at the end...

Previously, 16 stranded, with their own story to tell, Cochran, Jim, Mark, and they aren't alone, Coach, and Ozzy....they have so much experience but not everyone is thrilled, Christine even challenged them...they are temporary players...1 person stayed and helped Coach...Edna

Coach ended up in an alliance of 5, the wild card was Brandon who had a secret, RussHell's cousin...I will never tell them my name. Cochran had no secrets, I have a buff collection at home....

Upolo squeaked out a win, at TC it came down to the 2 weakest, Semhar and Cochran. Now Semhar is bannished and Cochran has to make good on his promise before it's too late..

RI: Semhar, a big part of this is keeping your mind in check, I gave them my trust and they sent me here. If you win the duel you will remain on RI, if you lose you'll be out of the game. She doesn't understand how people can be so cold hearted.

Doing poetry now...reciting, see her scratching and trying to sleep....the crab ducks into his hole....Savaii: Well, we got thryu our first TC.Cochran thanks them so much, FC: Cochran. TC was a disaster, he was in flight or fight and it wasn't good, he needs to trun on the cool mellow Cochran, he's happy to change, will work, wants to thank them all.He wants to help the tribe and thanks. Ozzy said that they will let him have another chance at Redemption, he identifies with his passion to play this game but....if you don't put in the work in the challenges and at camp, then you could go....Ozzy talking to Keith, Keith says that let's see how Cochran does....Keith says once they are combination mental and physical hopefully that's where Cochran will shine...I think he'll be good, Ozzy says and even Jimmy, you know, I think he's pretty good with puzzles, I think he's pretty smart....let's us three meet up tomorrow....Keith, Jim and Ozzy. Keith really likes him but he's played the game before so he has to watch him like a hawk.

09-21-11, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 2, "He has Demons""
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

Brandon shows Coach his Hantz tattoo, says he is Russell's nephew. Brandon does it really well,Coach is fine, promises to keep it on the dl

Jim talks about alliance with Keith and Ozzy adding in Elyse and Whitney. Next to go will be Cochran, Dawn and Mark. Keith says Jim doesn't know he and Ozzy already aligned.

Eta: Oh here this is. It was supposed to be under post 6.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep 2, "He has Demons""
The low level of Brandon's IQ comforts me.

09-21-11, 08:11 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Semhar has abandonment issues, recites some crappy poetry to unsympathetic musical cues and wildlife reactions.

Ozzy says he can identify with Cochran's passion and they decided to give him a chance. Keith and Ozzy possible alliance.

Coach says he is in alliance of 5 but he likes Edna. He quizzes her about the hii. She says Christine and Stacey are looking for it.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-22-11, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Semhar has abandonment issues, recites some crappy poetry to unsympathetic musical cues and wildlife reactions.

lol! Sometimes this thread is better than the original.

09-21-11, 08:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ozzy finds the hii!

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-21-11, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Guess I should change that Stacy vote now huh?? ;)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-11, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You Nailed it Br! Congrats...you are the pied piper!

09-21-11, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Post Intro..."
Upolu: Day 4: I did feel some bad vibes from some of the girls you had my back the first day when I got here, Coach walking with Edna. He knows he's on the outs with his tribe, but he's been given a second chance. He's in a solid 5 alliance, he likes Edna though. He asks Edna, Christine was digging for hours, she is telling Coach that Stacey and Christine are very close.

Edna needs to align with a strong player, so she is solidifying her relationship with Coach. It's Coach's job to protect her. So he's making an alliance with just Edna. Cut to Savaii:

Cochran coconut chopping, the new era of Cochran, cutting coconuts without being asked...his mom didn't want him handling a machete without supervision, think of me less as a liability and more as a potential survivor....see him with Kieith, he'll be anew Cochran....Ozzy is going to float down and fish, and he goes looking for the idol, keep his eyes peeled, up in the trees, he's pretty sure that one is hidden...

Climbing in a large tree over the water and sure enough, there it is, under a rock!!!!! Ozzy has it!!!! Me thinks me found something....rocks and trees are a good sign that you've found something good!

I was stupid not to play it before, I sure as he!! not going to let that happen again, he's hiding it in another tree...this could be his ticket to the win!!!!

09-21-11, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Post Intro..."
But I'm betting that unread clue was really complicated.

Y'know what would be a great irony here? Someone coming across the idol in Ozzy's hiding place and deciding that was the original location. Oh, and also that it was theirs now. Hasn't really learned, has he?

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-11, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Post Intro..."
They way he climbs those trees, I don't think anyone else in the tribe would -- nor could -- find their way up there. It's probably fairly secure where it is unless someone spotted him then or spots him later when he decides to retrieve it.

09-21-11, 08:18 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Coach and Brandon now...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They keep blurring Coach's crotch.

09-21-11, 09:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

They did mention that they had "cuddled" last night, Coach trying to keep Brandon warm and comfy.

09-21-11, 10:37 PM (EST)
27. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So does that make Benji a harlot tempting Brandon away from his deity-recognized wife?

09-22-11, 11:40 AM (EST)
44. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
First Mikayla tempts Brandon by merely existing, then Coach gets morning wood for him. By Episode 4 his whole tribe will have tried to seduce him.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-22-11, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They keep blurring Coach's crotch.

I hope you aren't complaining.

09-24-11, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Let us pray..."
They shake hands over a prayer as if were a holy vow, "Father, we thank you that you have brought us together. In Jesus' name, give us strength."

Wow. Who'd a thunk a dragon slayer and a demon-possessed kid worship the same deity?

09-21-11, 08:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 09:22 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

My last post seems to be missing.

Brandon tells us he wants Mikayla out.

Christine is looking for the clue and finds it.

Time for RC/IC.

09-21-11, 08:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

Upolu had a lead but now Savaii ahead ... Savaii wins!

Savaii will get idol clue (too late)!

Brandon will make sure Mikayla gets booted.

09-21-11, 08:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
At the last challenge, Christine tells us that Jeff said there was an idol hidden, so she owuld feel more comfortable looking for it, they think she has it, she sees the clue, and grabs it, the others are speculating that she already has it....she reads the clue, something about it's by the beach, just barely out of reach....she is so excited, she doesn't know whether to tell them or not...

Challenge:

Upolo sees the new Savaii, Semhar is out. Uplou, you walk in and everyone has something in their mouth, they have pandara in their mouths, the most delicious friut, Coach says the tribe that eats pandara together, wins together...

Jeff explains the challenge. Maypole to get the key, then the others go and do the slide crate puzzle, then all called to get the largest piece on the finish position. They play for comfort, pillows and stuff...sit out Edna.

Maypole: Dawn, Cochran, Whitney, Elyse, and Upolo Sophie Christine, Mikayla and Stacey....untie the four knowts and work together, upolo off to a fast start...Savaii having trouble, Rick says get in a rythym...pull it out, Cochran...Upolu with a lead, key is released, and Stacey unlocks the others....Ozzy tells them to focus and Upolu is still working, Dawn has the key, and gives it to Elyse, and she goes and unlocks.....they go. Upolu with a huge lead, then they go, and work the puzzle....got some catching up to do, Upolu has a big lead...they are sliding puzzles, Upolu taking their time, Savaii is flying, Uplu needs to pick up the pace, lost a huge lead, Savaii catching up, Savaii now in the lead, Upolu needs to hustle, has the final piece in place for Savaii, Savaii wins Immunity and reward, a huge comeback victory.....see Coach, Rick, Brandon, gives the II to Jim and Elyse kisses it...pillows mat blankets, and a clue at camp that may help you find the idol, and Ozzy kisses and smells the blanket....

Brandon says they were over confident, and now we have to vote somebody out, and I'm gonna make sure that Mikayla goes home tonight...

09-21-11, 10:40 PM (EST)
28. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
He meant to his home. So he could cheat with her.

The Worsters are uncovering some fun details about his marriage and general pre-show life. Right now, I'm guessing he played the 'come to Jesus' card because absolutely no one else would have him.

09-21-11, 08:43 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Coach wants to split the votes 3-3-3. Will tell Edna to vote Stacey. (?!!!) Brandon tells Coach Mikayla. Any of the three could go.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I haven't posted in over a year, but is this Hantz more unbearable than the prior model, or is that my imagination?

09-21-11, 08:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

Hey you! Will get back to you momentarily.

I don't think he's as bad yet but this is only Ep 2-- there's plenty of time for him to go south.

Nice to see you back, fellow New Yorker! Stop by OT if you haven't yet, everyone would love to see you! xo

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 09:49 PM (EST)

For me, Hitler's Nephew has been worse than Hitler himself. With Russhole, you knew what you were getting, but with Brandon, I haven't got the foggiest clue what is going on in that head of his, and he's more diabolical with his blatant lies and trying to hide behind his religious beliefs as an excuse for his antics. To do all that to screw up Christine and Mikayla and then not even vote for the latter?

When even Coach says this guy's got some serious demons and is 'off', then you know that "Loco" tattoo on Brandon's neck is an accurate reflection of his character.

09-21-11, 10:01 PM (EST)
24. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
But he's only 19, and no one feels sure how to behave among an entire contingent of adults at that age. I am still willing to cut him some slack. I think he is playing better than his uncle so far.

09-21-11, 10:41 PM (EST)
29. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
On the one hand, it's good to see you back.

On the other, this is the jerk it took?

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*waves* I just got back too!

09-21-11, 08:45 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hantz is delusional. Coach is not happy.

09-21-11, 08:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S23 Ep 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The little white lie at TC is that Brandon told Coach that Christine and Stacey said they would vote Mikayla. Brandon admits it.

09-21-11, 08:54 PM (EST)
17. "time to vote"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

None shown

Sophie
Edna
Christine
Stacey
Christine
Stacey
Christine
Stacey
Christine- she is gone.

Woh.

Eta wonder who Brandon voted for.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: time to vote"
He voted for "Kristine"... completely puzzled by his antics and WTF is his obsession with Mikayla? He's seriously worse than his uncle - at least you knew what you were getting with Russhole.

Stoopid TV, it kept pixelating and cutting off the captioning. At one point during tribal council, Christine's face was completely green and pixelated while her mouth flapped up and down. 2nd week in a row that less than half of the show was watchable.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-11, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: time to vote"
It isn't that hard to figure out really. Brandon watched his uncle play the game and fall twice to temptation, Parvati first and then Krista. His wife divorced him after the 2nd time. And his uncle is supposedly older and wiser.

Brandon is worried that he too will be seduced by a pretty girl and that it will come between him and his family. He is 19 years old, he has a lot going on and it is a struggle for him both morally and physically. He is attracted to Mikayla but yet he knows he isn't supposed to be because he is married.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

09-22-11, 09:24 AM (EST)
40. "RE: time to vote"
So in the world according to Brandon, his unsainted uncle wins twice (and possibly three times) if it wasn't for the presence of the greatest evil the world has ever known: two-gender sexual reproduction. And if you just removed that, everything would be okay.

Well, everything would be okay in about eighty to a hundred years.

...would you settle for 'Quieter'?

I want to send him a copy of Y: The Last Man. You can't pick your gendercide.

09-22-11, 10:25 AM (EST)
42. "RE: time to vote"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-11 AT 11:20 AM (EST)

That is more or less my theory too. I also think it is specifically related to Parvati, since Brandon keeps mentioning her. Uncle RussHell probably told Brandon how he and Parvati were supposed to be in an alliance but she did things behind his back and ultimately took control and ruined his game.

So Brandon's first move was to try to locate the most Parvati-like (in his opinion) person on his tribe, and convince Coach to get rid of her immediately before she could take control of the game.

09-21-11, 08:55 PM (EST)
18. "Post IC drama:"
Back at Upolu: Day 5...Coach thought that the girls really kicked a$$...Christine says that it started out well but the guys kind of were slow, now we have to go to TC...hope it's not me. Coach wnats to go for 3, and 3...split the votes...Coahc hasn't forgotten what she said, I'm temporary and she's running around get one or the other, Edna is loyal but she on a need to know basis....split between Stacey and Christine...Brandon wants Mikayla cause she's faithful to my wife, he has a bad feeling, all he can think of is Parvati, Parvati, she screwed many a man. Coach says that Brandon is uncomfortable around Mikayla, she's our strongest girl, come on....he has demons...she's not to be trusted maybe he's threatened by Mikayla....They think she would vote with them for Christine out....Chrisitne sees them, Mikayla is good at challenges....then she walks away, and Mikayla walks up, she says they think I' not "trustable"....Edna is going over to talk to Christine and Christine says that you are messing up their story...Christine has no idea who they are voting off, I thought it was Edna, but now it might be me....

I can not believe they are considering Mikayla...Brandon told Christine to vote for Mikayla....they are worried about themselves....she is going to start looking for the idol....Coach and company are really up in arms....He says that Stacey and Christine says that they are voting for Mikayla...he doesn't trust her....Coach tells Sophie that these people are amatuers....You find people that are loyal to you and you are either loyal or not....if not, there will be an a$$ whooping tonight. Coach will not vote for the best woman on the tribe....Brandon is being INCREDIBLY stubborn over Mikayla, he is so threatened by her, a strong woman...

At TC...Brandon, did you make a good impression on everyone...yes, I'm a hard worker. Coach, how was your first impression....I thought it was bad at first, so lets pick up the peices and keep the tribe strong...he heard that Christine and Stacey wanted to vote out Mikayla...they deny it, Coach says that you haven't talked to me at all...gloves are off so let's get down to it, find people that are loyal and stick to it...I don't want Mikayla to go home tonight, she's the strongest girl...

does it make you nervous, Mikayla...YES. I didn't talk to Coach about Mikayla...who did you hear that from Mr. honesty...Brnadon says simmer down guys....Albert didn't tell Coach anything, if you are questioning loyalty, him not telling you who told him is him demonstrating loyalty....

The HII, Coach says that Christine was looking for it....he just threw you under the bus for a second time...obviously he's threatened by me....Coach says totally...Jeff says is this because he's hurt because "he's temporary"....1 Question not asked....Mikayla, why haven't you asked why are you voting for me, they say never did they say that...Brandon raises his hand, sighs, and says that he has to come clean, He told them to vote for Mikayla....Coach rolling his eyes....Mikayla, welcome to Survivor...Christine...how do you make sense....Albert, you never really know who's telling the truth, does it worry you that this tribe is in such dissarray....Jeff says he has no idea what is about to happen, Sophie is up first....

Vote time:

No one plays the HII

Sophie
Edna
Christine
Stacie
Christine
Stacy
Cristine
Stacy
tied
Christine

Christine is booted

Jeff says well we are only 5 days into this game and the biggest obstacle for this tribe is trust, something you are going to have to work out...

09-21-11, 08:59 PM (EST)
19. "Next week"
People suspect Ozzy. Brandon continues to wrestle with himself, people think he's creepy.

Time to make dinner! Continue discussion.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Next week"
>Brandon
>continues to wrestle with himself,
>people think he's creepy.

That's cause he *is* creepy.

His obsession with Mikayla is really starting to scare me, and I hope they are far away from each other at the reunion.

09-22-11, 00:42 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Next week"
I have a theory about this, based on what I'm guessing Uncle Russhell told Brandon about his own Survivor experiences, namely with Parvati. Will elaborate later.

09-21-11, 09:05 PM (EST)
20. "Post TC #2, "
Next time on Survivor:
At Savaii the pressure is on Ozzy...hear jeff say, "Ozzy's lost his board", and we see his board fly up and in front and he has to swim to it

Ozzy in confessional: I'm not gonna tell anyone I have the idol
Here a girl say, "he's up to something....and Jim says, "what if he does have the idol?
Why not protect against that"

And Brandon Wrestles with the truth, see Mikayla crying....I lie blatantly..."he let's things get to him, and then Sophie,
I think Brandon is a devious jerk...

It's always the same battle for me...good - evil, good - evil, and brandon is seen crying...

Cut to RI....Christine says she doesn't know what happened at Tribal, But I think Coach had a heavy hand in the voting proscess, I don't know what he had in mind, but he's a tool! See her walking up to the shelter on RI, hello, I'm with you now...

I can't believe what an ignorant little twerp Brandon is....I'd drop kick him so far, what a jerk....

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-11, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Post TC #2, "
Of COURSE Brandon is a blankin' jerk! He's RussHell's nephew, what did you expect?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-11, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Post TC #2, "
I have to say, Brandon is really impressive. He is a bigger and even more delusional drama queen than Classic Coach. /SARC!/

His self-invented fantasy of Mikayla as Demon Lilith, pure bunk. This hobbit is doing as much in his own way to ruin tha Hantz family name as his troll uncle.

09-22-11, 06:25 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Post TC #2, "
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-11 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

I just think Brandon is a serious drama queen....who falls down crying and whines?..."it's always been the same for me, good...evil, good....evil, good.....evil. "

Seriously, he is one really scary dude. Mikayla needs to confront that demon head on, like lets see how she could full body tackle him. What a loser. I still can't believe that he's 19 and married with a child. He's a very immature punk. I pray that he's not the goat, that they do drop kick him out of there.

We could have the whole family lineage of Hantz' if we don't make the statement now...get rid of him, stat!

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-22-11, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Post TC #2, "
I like how they fooled us before this season. "Brandon is here to clean up the Hantz name."

...and then he goes and does what Russell does best: lie, but make it seem like it wasn't him. That's not cleaning up the Hantz name, that's "Russell 101."

If Brandon can learn the other Russell lessons (burn socks, dump water; get a hot chick to drag to the end; smoothly convince people to go with his ideas; find a HII every-other day), then he might be okay... but right now he's in danger of dropping out of Russell University.

I feel bad for Mikayla.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-11, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Post TC #2, "
>I like how they fooled us
>before this season. "Brandon is
>here to clean up the
>Hantz name."

Yeah. It seems he was cast for that reason, he talked up that angle right from the start. And I thought he was doing reasonably well struggling with his own demons, just needed someone to tell him to grow up and realize it was all in his head. Allowing for his age, of course.

But now he has succeeded in destabilizing what was a reasonably solid tribe, right out of the Russell playbook. Coach had a solid plan, split the vote and flush the idol (which they didn't know hadn't been found) bringing in Edna and Mikayla for the numbers. But before Coach could bring in Mikayla, boom, Demon Hantz starts throwing a fit, Mikayla has to go.

I have to say, I don't think Mikayla is a good strategic player of the game, but I am impressed that she is playing the tomboy good team player angle. Pre-season I thought she would be the one playing the hot girl in the hot girl business there for the exposure and a career bump. (In which case Brandon would be right, she is dangerous, just not in the Parvati sense.) Instead, Coach should be considering dumping Brandon and bringing in Edna and Mikayla for a solid six alliance. Let Brandon go to Redemption Island and turn it into a religious experience.

09-24-11, 09:13 PM (EST)
47. "An episode recap..."
... can be found here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •