The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-11, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-11 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The DAW section is up top this season so that everyone can familiarize themselves with the letter codes we'll be using this season for multi-person duels and the finale. Those letter codes can be used throughout the season but mainly exist to keep subject lines short when they otherwise would be lengthy.

The DAWS

Savaii (red) tribe
DM Dawn Meehan
EU Elyse Umemoto
JC John Cochran
JR Jim Rice
KT Keith Tollefson
MC Mark Anthony "Papa Bear" Caruso
OL Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth
WD Whitney Duncan

Upolu (blue) tribe
AD Albert Destrade
BH Brandon Hantz
CM Christine Shields Markoski
CW "Coach" Ben "Maestro" "Dragonslayer" Wade
EM Edna Ma
MW Mikayla Wingle
RN Rick Nelson
SC Sophie "Софи" Clark
SP Stacey Powell

Redemption Island
Exile 1. ST Semhar Tadesse (Savaii)

The Rules

1a. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Papa Bear." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Papa Bear and Brandon." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, reward winner, immunity winner, how many coconuts can a Cochran chop, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

We don't need to worry about it this week.

1c. Returnees.

This section is to note that it is absurdly probable for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again all within one episode.

2a. Reply only to this post.

We like to keep our vote threads nice and straight.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote (or add additional votes) reply to your own previous vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Cochran." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Cochran and Christine" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we are all interested in what you have to say.

KB is running the vote scoring game this season so you will want to record your challenge picks! And HII finder picks!

4. No graphics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Stacey dabo 09-20-11 1
 Stacey kingfish 09-20-11 2
   IC/RC vote change. kingfish 09-20-11 6
 Stacey emydi 09-20-11 3
   Vote Change: Christine emydi 09-21-11 24
 FYI: EP2 Vote scoring Krautboy 09-20-11 4
 Stacy Scarlett O Hara 09-20-11 5
   Vote Change Scarlett O Hara 09-21-11 18
 Christine Brownroach 09-20-11 7
 Bye-bye, Stacey Belle Book 09-20-11 8
   RE: Bye-bye, Stacey Belle Book 09-21-11 15
       Changing my vote to Christine Belle Book 09-21-11 33
 Stacy kiki_k 09-20-11 9
 HEY CHRISTINE... Round Robin 09-21-11 10
 Stacy redbeard103152 09-21-11 11
   Vote Change Christine redbeard103152 09-21-11 20
 Christine tribephyl 09-21-11 12
 Christine Blind Freddy 09-21-11 13
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 09-21-11 14
 Christine parathor 09-21-11 16
 Brandon SuperClyde 09-21-11 17
   Vote change: Rick SuperClyde 09-21-11 30
 Vote Tally #2 dabo 09-21-11 19
 RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... martinigirl 09-21-11 21
 Christine Corvis 09-21-11 22
 Christine Flowerpower 09-21-11 23
 RE: Stacey Travelor 09-21-11 25
 Christine Booted 09-21-11 26
   RE: Christine Booted 09-21-11 27
 Christine Krautboy 09-21-11 28
 Christine CTgirl 09-21-11 29
 Vote Tally #3 dabo 09-21-11 31
 Christine michel 09-21-11 32
 Christine Loree 09-21-11 34
 Christine Travel_Queen 09-21-11 35
   RE: Christine dabo 09-22-11 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-20-11, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Stacey"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-11 AT 11:55 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-20-11 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

alt: Christine

Alright, I'll kick things off this week. Looks like Savaii wins Immunity and probably Reward, so those are my votes for KB's vote scoring game.

In Upolu Coach has a shaky alliance of 5 with Sophie, Rick, Albert and Brandon. Brandon's story is misdirection this week, his self-invented problem with Mikayla along with it, and Mikayla is too valuable in challenges to be put on the chopping block this soon. In fact she and Edna are in position to take a spot in the alliance if there is a fall-out.

That leaves Christine and Stacey. Christine got off to a bad start but her inability to censor her thoughts makes her a known quantity, and the HII clue to HII factor makes the HII harder to find and not really a factor yet in the game. Stacey has more tact but hasn't integrated with the tribe much, and brings little value to challenges.

Cochran chops 3 coconuts.

ETA: Christine finds HII. Pure speculation but it goes with my Stacey boot vote and is getting scored by KB this week.
ETA2: Cochran finds the clue at Savaii and shares it with Ozzy who is good at following clues and together they find the HII.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-11, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Stacey"
Stacey will sent to the tomb of the unknown survivor at TC.

Upinsmoke will win IC and reward.
Christine will find HI.

Rick Nelson will go to a Garden Party where he will be shunned for singing outdated songs.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-11, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "IC/RC vote change."
IC/RC vote change.

The Savoy will win RC/IC.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-11, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Stacey"
Savii wins RC/IC challenge
Christine finds HII

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Vote Change: Christine"
Rc/ic Savii
Cockroach finds HII
Christine is voted out 7-2 with Brandon getting her and Stacey's votes

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-20-11, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "FYI: EP2 Vote scoring"
For EP2 the scoring will be:
5 points possible

1 point for RC winner
1 point for IC winner
(2 points if RC/IC are combined)
2 points for TC Votee
1 bonus point for who finds the HII

Have Fun!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-11, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Stacy"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

If you want to know why, go read my S.O.T.S.

Combined RC/IC Crate Escape Winner: Savaii
HII Finder: Christine
Bootee: Stacy

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Vote Change"
In Hindsight, Christine is too out of her element and will not find the HII. She is toast this week.

Savaii wins the Combined Rc/IC

And, the one who is most at home in the jungle is the one who finds the HII --- Ozzy!! He's found it before and he knows where to find it again.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-11, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Christine"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 08:46 AM (EST)

Combined RC/IC – Savaii wins. (Unless there are two challenges, then Savaii wins both. But that possibility looks remote.)

Decoy boot - Brandon

HII Finder – Coach or Ozzy, trying to decide.. I don't think an hii comes into play for TC this week, so the discovery is likely being hyped because it's made by a player we're supposed to already be invested in. That would be the two returnees or possibly Cochran but I don't think it's him. Obviously it won't be Brandon.

Ozzy might find it without a clue if he's running around climbing trees. And going on the theory that one of the teasers should be about Savaii...I am going with...

Ozzy

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-11, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bye-bye, Stacey"
Savaii wins the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge.

Christine's story is about finding the Hidden Immunity Idol, so she finds it.

All except Stacey and Christine divide their votes between the two women. Christine and Stacey target either Brandon or Coach. But Christine has the HII, so Stacey's out.

09-21-11, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bye-bye, Stacey"
Of course, it could be Ozzy that finds the Hidden Immunity Idol. In which case, Christine would be gone. But right now I'm betting on Stacey to go.

09-21-11, 07:15 PM (EST)
33. "Changing my vote to Christine"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-11 AT 08:15 PM (EST)

I'm going to change my vote to say that Ozzy finds the HII after all and Christine goes to Redemption Island.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-20-11, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Stacy"
As much I wish it was Hantz Jr. because the guy seriously creeps me out with his "women are tempting harlots" b.s.

Combined RC/IC Crate Escape Winner: Savaii
HII Finder: Christine
Bootee: Stacy

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "HEY CHRISTINE..."
...it's time for you to go! Have fun with Semhar!

Savaii wins combined RC/IC

No HII found at Upolu camp.

Ozzy finds HII at Savaii.

Christine voted out at TC.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-21-11, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Stacy"
RC/IC Winner Savaii
HII Finder Christine
Island Finder Bootee Stacy

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Vote Change Christine"
IC/TC Savaii
HI Finder Ozzy
Boot Christine

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Christine"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

Brandon finds the HII.
Savaii for combined RC/IC win.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Christine"
Voted out - Christine
She has had more negative editing than Stacey in preparation for an exit.

RC/IC winner - Savaii
Running to the finish task is always better than standing and watching from the mat.

HII finder - Ozzy
Christine is too obvious, Stacey is too blind. Previous experience always helps and Ozzy has a good track record.

Thought for the day...
Q: How many Cocos could a Cochrane chop if a Cochran could chop Cocos? (try saying that quickly 5 times...lol)
A: None...because he didn't say 'Mother may I'

09-21-11, 11:54 AM (EST)
14. "Vote Tally #1"
LOL, BF!

This is vote tally #1, post #14, compiling 11 votes, 1 revote, and 1 housekeeping post.

Stacey: 7
Christine: 4
all others UTR.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-21-11, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Christine"
RC/IC winner - Savaii
Plenty of proof for this.

Voted out - Christine
Strike one: challenging Coach as a "temporary player."
Strike two: searching for the HII while everyone else bonded/worked.
Strike three: she's not shown to be in an alliance.

alt: Rick - based on the very early "spoiler" that said Rick Nelson wasn't in the cast... which could still be true, assuming that Rick gets a surprise vote based on Christine playing the idol and randomly voting for him instead of Coach, and then if Rick loses the first RI challenge to Semhar... which is probably not going to happen.

HII finder - Ozzy
It's never the ones you most suspect. It's also not the ones you least expect, since anyone with half a brain would suspect them. Therefore, it has to be Ozzy, the one I most medium suspect.

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-11, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Brandon"
I've been on this board since Season 1 (no joke), and this may be the first time I've actually voted. My reason for voting on this one is that I'm going against the grain in my thinking.

No Redemption Island yet, so I'm thinking there may be two different challenges.

RC: Upolu
IC: Savaii

Finds HII: Christine

Boot: Brandon

I hope I did this right.

-Clyde

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Vote change: Rick"
Just a new hunch, yet still against the grain.

09-21-11, 01:25 PM (EST)
19. "Vote Tally #2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 01:34 PM (EST)

Welcome back, Clyde, you did it just right!

This is vote tally #2, post #19, compiling 13 votes, 4 revotes, 1 housekeeping post, and 1 previous tally.

Stacey: 5
Christine: 7
Brandon: 1
all others UTR

edited to include revote post #20

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep2"
IC/RC- Savii
HII-Christine
Bootee-Christine (She finds it but doesnt play it!)

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Christine"
Like many of you, I am choosing Christine as the boot this week. I have had a funny feeling about Rick all week, and then OFG made a great post which reinforced my feeling… but I am still going with Christine. For Rick to get voted out, Christine would have to find the idol and get him out that way. And that doesn’t make sense – Coach would be her choice. I also considered Brandon but the vidcaps tell us he’s okay.

I am going with the theory that one of the teasers is about the other tribe and it’s the immunity idol one. Who finds it? How about Jim? Why Jim? Why not? He is clearly playing the game, got some good confessionals that suggest he could be around a while, and well, I just like the guy.

IC/RC winner: Savaii
Boot: Christine
HII: Jim

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Christine"
We have logically concluded that the Savaii's will win the RC/IC and that that is the only challenge of the episode. It's a two day cycle. The Upolu's are going to TC. Brandon's going to disclose his secret and cause drama. In the end, he's in the Stargazer alliance and it'll save him. I think Brandon is a long term player because he'll fit as a nice little goat-boy, he's a Hantz, and if you should ever forget that, just look at him, he's got it stamped all over himself...

While alliances that are revealed usually don't succeed, will the Stargazer 5 fall apart immediately? The misdirection asks us this. I say, no, not yet. Who is on the outside of that alliance: Mikayla, Edna, Christine, Stacey. Mikayla is seen in a future challenge, she's safe. Edna is a Coach sympathizer and has not rocked the boat at all that we can see. I think she is safe.

Speaking of rocking the boat, who has? Christine. She said that Coach and Ozzy were "temporary players". Furthermore, she alienated most of her tribe when they noticed that she had gone off in search of the idol while they are all back working on the shelter. She was labeled by Coach as target number 1. Episode 1 set it all up. Christine will go if: 1. She doesn't have the idol, 2. She has the idol, but doesn't play it.

The only way Christine lives to see another episode, is if she indeed finds the idol AND she plays it. If this is the case than they have to have a secondary target. I have already made a case for Mikayla and Edna. That leaves Stacey. She got 2 confessionals in episode 1 that told us a little about herself, she's a mortician, an undertaker, a mom of 4, she's nosey, and she's unobservant. More reason to choose her as the secondary target than Mikayla or Edna. Stacey will indeed be toast IF Christine finds the idol AND plays it.

I think that the Upolu's will split their vote between 2 players because they are aware that Christine and others have been looking for it. I don't think that they will assume that Christine does not have it.

As for someone finding the idol...Ozzy is a tree climber and last season it was indeed up in a tree. We have seen that the first clue to the HII is indeed in a tree as well, over at Upolu. He did indeed find it in Micronesia. Ozzy needs that clue, imo, almost as much as Cochran. I think he'll find it. Therefore, Christine will not have an idol, and she'll most likely be toast. I would love it if Cochran were to find it and take it to Ozzy, that would endear him to Ozzy, and perhaps get that target off of his back. But, I think that Ozzy will find it.

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-21-11, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Stacey"
Really not sure but hope it is Stacey

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-21-11, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Christine"
Upolo wins immunity
No reward
IDOL - Cochran

Boot Ed

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christine"
*doink* Savaii wins immunity...

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Christine"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

Given that Savaii wins the IC/RC this week, by process of elimination the boot choice appears to be between Stacy and Christine.

In his one word cast assessments, Jeff described Stacy as “overlooked”. She hasn’t been around long enough yet to be overlooked, and we haven’t seen her in conflict with anyone. She appears to be under the radar this week, with Brandon, Cochran and the search for the idol being the focus. If she were going to Redemption Island this week, she would have had a different edit.

EP1 provided the background to explain the boot this week, and set the stage for an “explosive TC”…Christine referred to Coach as a temporary player, interrupted him during his speech to the tribe, then sneaked away to search for the HII, which she said she didn’t really need…potentially ironic heading to TC this week.

EP2 is all about the boot decoy…Brandon. He has demons, decides to bare his soul to Coach and Edna and reveal the truth about Uncle Russell. His white lie will apparently continue to unravel at TC when the others find out. Sparks will fly when Christine and Brandon are backed into a corner and confronted by the others. Coach will feel no mercy for Christine and will respect Brandon for sharing the truth with him. The Stargazer 5 will follow Coach’s lead and Christine will receive their votes.

The only thing that might save Christine is the HII, but the description of this weeks highlights does not fit that scenario… “The discovery of an Immunity Idol gives one castaway an early advantage in the game…” If Christine uses the idol to save herself, that would not be an early advantage. The idol only gives you an early advantage if you have it and don’t have to use it.

In addition, the clue is usually split between the two tribes and since Upolu is going to TC, the HII reference probably refers to someone on Savaii who finds it after the tribe wins the challenge and gets a clue to its location. Ozzy has the experience to understand how to use the Idol and it would give him “an early advantage”.

Combined IC/RC Winner: Savaii
Hidden Immunity Finder: Ozzy
TC Votee: Christine

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Christine"
Like Francesca last season, Christine got a spotlight reaction to the returning players and Coach noticed it. Her edit was rather harsh and she's not in an alliance, so I see her getting voted out by Upolu.

I originally thought that she found the idol, but I agree with the others who think the HII clue refers to Savaii. CBS has often used two clues about one team but all three? Rarely if never. I will guess Ozzy finds the idol since he has the most experience at it.

Combined RC/IC - Savaii
HII - Ozzy
Boot - Christine

09-21-11, 05:59 PM (EST)
31. "Vote Tally #3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

This is vote tally #3, post #31. compiling 20 votes, 7 revotes, 1 housekeeping post, and 2 previous tallies.

Christine: 15
Stacey: 4
Rick: 1
all others UTR

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Christine"
She's dumb enough to get voted out but I'd like to see brandon go.

Savai wins reward/immunity

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Christine"
Christine was the biggest loner and Coach doesn't trust her so she is voted out.

The Red Tribe Savaii wins both IC/RC

John C the Survivor fanatic finds the HI.

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Christine"
hope I get this in..show is only in first commercial

reward and immunity to Ozzy's team (red team Savali) combined or separate challenges

boot: Christine

don't think they will have a ri competition tonight

09-22-11, 00:57 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Christine"
Accepted as a legitimate vote, just under the wire.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •