The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S23 Confessionals Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-11, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S23 Confessionals Thread"
For all things confessionals!

To start off, though, I want to make note of the order the players were credited in the main titles. If they do long main titles again this season it might be interesting to note any changes.

Ozzy
Coach
Whitney
Keith
Dawn
Mark
Semhar
John (changed to Cochran for confessionals)
Elyse
Jim
Edna
Sophie
Albert
Christine
Rick
Mikayla
Stacey
Brandon

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week 1 Tally dabo 09-17-11 1
   RE: Week 1 Tally Flowerpower 09-18-11 2
       RE: Week 1 Tally Corvis 09-18-11 3
           RE: Week 1 Tally Flowerpower 09-18-11 4
           RE: Week 1 Tally suzzee 09-19-11 5
               RE: Week 1 Tally Corvis 09-19-11 6
       RE: Week 1 Tally Naked 09-19-11 7
           RE: Week 1 Tally Flowerpower 09-19-11 8
 Week 2 Tally dabo 09-22-11 9
   RE: Week 2 Tally jbug 09-22-11 10
       RE: Week 2 Tally parathor 09-22-11 11
           RE: Week 2 Tally Brownroach 09-22-11 13
               RE: Week 2 Tally dabo 09-22-11 15
                   RE: Week 2 Tally parathor 09-23-11 16
           RE: Week 2 Tally Belle Book 09-22-11 14
       RE: Week 2 Tally Brownroach 09-22-11 12
 Week 3 Tally dabo 09-29-11 17
   RE: Week 3 Tally Belle Book 09-29-11 18
       RE: Week 3 Tally dabo 09-30-11 19
           RE: Week 3 Tally jbug 09-30-11 20
               RE: Week 3 Tally dabo 09-30-11 21
 Week 4 Tally dabo 10-06-11 22
   RE: Week 4 Tally jbug 10-06-11 23
       RE: Week 4 Tally PepeLePew13 10-06-11 24
   RE: Week 4 Tally KObrien_fan 10-06-11 25
       RE: Week 4 Tally dabo 10-06-11 26
           RE: Week 4 Tally KObrien_fan 10-06-11 27
               RE: Week 4 Tally dabo 10-06-11 28
       RE: Week 4 Tally Flowerpower 10-06-11 30
           RE: Week 4 Tally Brownroach 10-06-11 31
   RE: Week 4 Tally Belle Book 10-06-11 29
 Week 5 Tally dabo 10-13-11 32
   RE: Week 5 Tally Krautboy 10-14-11 33
 Week 6 Tally dabo 10-21-11 34
   RE: Week 6 Tally jbug 10-21-11 35
       RE: Week 6 Tally KObrien_fan 10-21-11 36
 Week 7 Tally dabo 10-27-11 37
   Post ep 7 thoughts... Flowerpower 10-29-11 38
 Week 8 dabo 11-04-11 39
 Week 9 dabo 11-11-11 40
   RE: Week 9 Flowerpower 11-11-11 41
 long main titles parathor 11-11-11 42
   RE: long main titles dabo 11-11-11 43
 Week 10 dabo 11-18-11 44
 Week 11 dabo 12-02-11 45
   RE: Week 11 Flowerpower 12-02-11 46
   RE: Week 11 Belle Book 12-02-11 47
       RE: Week 11 dabo 12-02-11 48
 Week 12 dabo 12-09-11 49
 Week 13 dabo 12-16-11 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-17-11, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Week 1 Tally"
This was a fairly straight-forward week for counting confessionals, no confusing long sequences. Ozzy and Coach are first and second with Brandon and Cochran tied in third. Albert, Keith and Whitney are the disappearing acts.

Albert (U) 0
Brandon (U) 5
Christine (U) 2
Coach (U) 6
Cochran (S) 5
Dawn (S) 3
Edna (U) 1
Elyse (S) 1
Jim (S) 3
Keith (S) 0
Mark (S) 2
Mikayla (U) 2
Ozzy (S) 7
Rick (U) 2
Semhar (S) 2 (voted out)
Sophie (U) 2
Stacey (U) 2
Whitney (S) 0

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-11, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 1 Tally"
Thanks for doing the tally, dabo. Now, if Corvis isn't too busy this fall, maybe he could possibly come in here and do his D's and T's. I so love that! If he cannot, we certainly understand!

I thought I'd try and come in and differentiate the kinds of confessionals the daws had:

The Stars: As the stars of the show, these players are featured, and most likely will be featured as long as they are in the show...they most likely will have the most confessionals. The classic example was RussHell in his season, and then Rob and RussHell last season.

Ozzy: (7) His confessionals were all about how he was going to change his game this time. He realized albeit late that his tribe did need a leader and provider, can he do it? Ozzy started out with a bang and fizzled.

Coach: (6) Coach started out rocky but landed on top, and sitting pretty. His confessionals were mostly about the vibes he got from his tribemates and how he had to woooo them. Coach 3.0 started out rocky and shined...at least in the first ep.

The semi-celebrities:

Brandon: (5) As the next semi-celebrity, at least according to SEG, he received the next most confessionals. And, every one of his confessionals was about not divulging his heritage and Uncle RUSSHELL. The lone confessional was about the God fearing Christian boy who is afraid of Delijlah.

I think Brandon's story is all about RussHell and how he's different. I think he's setting himself up to be quite a nice little goat-boy. As long as a relative of Russhell's is around, they will aim for someone over me. When he divulges his name, I think he'll be a goat that has legs. BAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Cochran: (5) He is one of Jeff's favorites. He asks can someone be kept around on their basic charm, comedic skills and humor alone? The way he was one of the stars on the first episode, I would bet on it. We know how Survivor loves an underdog, and let's face it, they painted him an underdog with a serious UNDER.

Supporting players:
Dawn: (3) Had a meltdown and we heard it in her confessionals. She also spoke about Bob Marley, Ozzy. She's used to being in charge and a planner. She's telling us she's a leader in RL. Ozzy told us she could be a crucial ally. Can't help but to wonder if these two will align. If Ozzy wants to survive he needs to let someone else lead, at least strategically.

Dawn is also intertwined with Papa Bear (3). He was seen as a very supportive and nurturing character to Dawn and to Cochran. It appears that the three underdogs may stick together? They are all tied together and I wonder if they will bond more so and become a force within their tribe. Cochran needs a mother and a father out there, will Papa Bear and Dawn rise to the occasion? If they joined with Ozzy, they'd have their "Savaii 4", and we all know that Ozzy could power house them through in challenges. As the ones with the most confessionals after Ozzy, I can't help but to wonder...

Jim (3): Jim emerged as a strategic player when he recognized the weak link in the tribe as Semhar, and then noted the opposition from Ozzy. He speculated that perhaps Ozzy wanted to align with her, with all of the girls, and he led the charge to nip that in the bud. He's personable, not too bullying. I think he could be a player. Controlling the vote takes a leader, and he stepped it up. I'm sure that Cochran will owe him some kind of loyalty. He could be a force to be reckoned with. Ozzy went along with him, will Ozzy let him lead the tribe strategically?

I would like to know who talked/swayed Ozzy into voting for Semhar? I would bet that Dawn did, or was it Jim? (Alliances revealed do not succeed, but if they are not shown???)

Players that had confessionals and how they were relevant to the story...

Christine: (2) She had 2 confessionals and they were both all about the idol. Wouldn't surprise me if she found it....could be her story.

Stacey: (2) She got one of the first confessionals. It said she was going to be nosey. Then she said she probably wouldn't recognize the clue if she was staring right at it, and we saw that that is just what happened. A nosey, clueless player? She could be toast soon, imo. Her confessionals could be her feature in her pre-boot ep???

Edna: (1) Her confessional was admiring Coach. She was used to tell Coach's story. Supporting player...will she align with Coach?

Elyse: (1) One of the first confessionals and it was about her native American ancestors...She was present in the episode. I doubt she is the next boot.

Mikayla: (2) She spoke about Ozzy and Coach in the beginning, and then later about her Tomboy skills. She could be a player. Any of the players could have been chosen to speak about Coach and Ozzy, I'm sure they were all asked about them, but she was chosen...

Rick: (2) Spoke about how ridiculous Coach was as a Dragon Slayer, then about himself in the intro, as a Rancher. While he spoke about ridiculous Coach, I think we saw him fitting in, contributing, and being an asset in the challenge, and getting along with Coach very well. Despite his first impression, will he and Coach align, sure looks like it. I think Rick could last a while and be a big asset. Kind of reminds me of what JT said about the city boy, Stephen, and look how those two ended up.

Sophie (2) Also had 2 confessionals, and one was about Coach, the other was suspicious of Brandon. She seems like a sharp player and I expect her to last a while.
Sitting pretty.

Under the Radar:

0 Confessionals:
Whitney, Keith, Albert

Conclusions from the Confessionals:

At Savaii: I think these players all look to be able to survive to see episode 3. One could argue that Cochran could be next. He asks, can someone be kept around on their basic charm, comedic skills and humor alone? If the answer is no, then he'll be toast. If the answer is yes, then he's going to survive. With the hype Jeff is giving him, and with the first confessional of the show, and being clearly the biggest underdog right out of the gait, I'd bet that Cochran is safe.

I think Dawn, Papa Bear, and Jim are all safe as well. In fact, I would bet that the boot will come from the Upolu tribe next week.

At Upolu: Safe: Coach, Sophie, Brandon, Rick, Albert, Edna, Mikayla.

I think that either Christine or Stacey will be the next boot. I wouldn't be surprised to see Christine find the idol, and then they force her to use it, and either her or Stacey will go. They will split the votes between the two. I think Stacey was set up to be the next boot a la her confessionals...she's nosey, and not observant. Two horrible attributes to start off the game with.

Your confessional tally was a great way for me to listen to the confessionals and what the Survivors had to say. I think I was able to look at the story they are trying to tell more accurately than via my first impressions. Now watch, I'm probably WAYYYYY off base! If Savaii goes to TC, then I'll hang it up!

I also posted this in the editing thread, as I think that that is where it really belongs.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-18-11, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 1 Tally"
I am rewatching the episode to check out the confessionals. Not sure if I'll do the D/T thing.

But the first thing I noticed was a stark contrast between Coach and Ozzy's first confessionals.

Coach talked about how he has to control his judgment of others and his self-righteousness to be successful. Ozzy talked about how he's more mature and learned from his mistakes. The big contrast? Coach was very specific about what his downfall was. Ozzy didn't say anything specific. I wonder if Ozzy really knows what he has to do. I am beginning to wonder if Coach is going to outlast Ozzy.

09-18-11, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 1 Tally"

I am beginning to wonder if Coach is going to outlast Ozzy.

Hiya Corvis! Glad to see you here. BTW, I wasn't able to congratulate you on the completion of your Master's Degree last year, I was off travelling, but please allow me to do so now....CONGRATULATIONS! What a huge achievement! Especially as a dad with many other obligations. You rock, Corvis!

Now, regarding your assessment. I couldn't agree with it more. Coach has been set up as quite an underdog as well, so yes, knowing how Survivor loves their underdogs, I'd say that Cochran, Brandon, and Coach all have a pretty good head start.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-11, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 1 Tally"
I am beginning to wonder if Coach is going to outlast Ozzy.

I had that same feeling. Editing has spoofed Coach for two seasons I think they're making him the one who helps redeem others (Brandon) while redeeming himself overall. I'm leaning towards Coach lasting as long as the old Coach isn't shown.

Light my torch

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-19-11, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 1 Tally"
Well, if both Flopo and Suzzee are agreeing about Coach potentially outlasting Ozzy, I am feeling even better about that feeling.

And thanks, Flowerpower, for the congrats on the Master's Degree. Feels great to have it done!

Some more confessional thoughts:

Brandon appears to be a journey player based on his confessionals. He says his point in being here is to change the course of his family name. Once he's done that (and I definitely think he will), his story will end and he'll be gone. He could also have a journey where he comes to accept those who don't fit his view of how things should be - Mikayla on his tribe and Papa Bear on the other tribe. Brandon came across to me as a sincere, but very young man (he's only 19!) who has a lot of room to grow. I do not see him winning unless the tone of his confessionals change.

Sophie's confessional gives us a window into the alliance of five. She says at least two of them are sincere. She says Brandon is not - he's hiding something. So two of the following three are sincere: Albert, Rick and Coach. I think Rick is definitely going to come across as sincere. What you see is what you get. With Coach's history, my guess is she thinks Albert is also sincere, leaving Coach as a possibility, but not definite. Sophie, Albert and Rick could be the deciders on this tribe. Add in Mikayla, who is not afraid to get her hands dirty which is going to be looked at positively by Rick and Albert and probably Sophie, and there you go. And it stands to reason Coach can solidify his place in the alliance eventually. The question is, Can Brandon once he comes clean?

Cochran is the most interesting character, but I'll save that for the editing thread since it's not all about confessionals.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-19-11, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 1 Tally"
First thing first...

Flowerpower, you are completely awesome. I can not tell you how many of your posts that I have read and enjoyed over the year. This post, showed incredible insights... just thanks...

Now... for my very short two cents...

Although Christine's confessionals were about the idols, I think they were more set up to foreshadow her boot as she is a dangerous and strategic player

VOTE NAKED 2004

09-19-11, 09:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Week 1 Tally"
AWWWW, thanks Naked! I appreciate it...Dabo got me thinking in the right direction, but who knows, I'm probably way off base. I love reading what everyone has to say... Corvis may have nailed the theme of this season when he noted what Ozzy had to say at the last TC. If you think in terms of that one quote, WOW....could unravel the entire season by the very first TC! Now that would be really awesome. I sure appreciate your kind words.

You may be spot on with Christine as the first boot!

PS. I love your siggie

09-22-11, 12:39 PM (EST)
9. "Week 2 Tally"
Short credits started this week, female dreamteamer, male dreamteamer, longhaired male dreamtamer, ??? shirted dreamteamer at Tribal. Nothing standing out yet, look for changes in coming weeks.

Lot of zeroes this week in confessionals, though I note Albert spoke up quite well at Tribal. Albert and Whitney are otherwise invisible so far. Redemption saw Semhar making pitiful poetry. At Savaii Cochran began his campaign to prove himself, Ozzy found the HII and rehid it, Jim thinks he has moved into the control position, Keith emerges as Ozzy's BFF. At Upolu Coach is trying to solidify an alliance while Brandon is trying to mix things up Hantz-style, Christine and Mikayla got time as target stories. Coach and Brandon reach double digits.

Albert (U) 0, 0 | 0
Brandon (U) 5, 5 | 10
Christine (U) 2, 3 (voted out) | 5
Coach (U) 6, 6 | 12
Cochran (S) 5, 2 | 7
Dawn (S) 3, 0 | 3
Edna (U) 1, 1 | 2
Elyse (S) 1, 0 | 1
Jim (S) 3, 2 | 5
Keith (S) 0, 2 | 2
Mark (S) 2, 0 | 2
Mikayla (U) 2, 2 | 4
Ozzy (S) 7, 2 | 9
Rick (U) 2, 0 | 2
Semhar (S) 2 (voted out), 1 | 3
Sophie (U) 2, 1 | 3
Stacey (U) 2, 0 | 2
Whitney (S) 0, 0 | 0

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-11, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week 2 Tally"
So Albert & Whitney haven't said a word.
What does that mean?

Tennessee girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can ride 4wheelers and horses, be a princess, love with a passion, throw left hooks, fish and hunt with the guys, and if we have an opinion you're gonna hear it! Proud to be one....

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-22-11, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 2 Tally"
Probably that they're either safe, or very forgettable? Both?

If we're going with the spike/crash theory (lots of facetime one week, none the next week, on the week-after you're gone), then the likely candidates for bootage are:

Cochran (S) 5, 2 | 7
Dawn (S) 3, 0 | 3
Ozzy (S) 7, 2 | 9

So... it's a little (lot) premature to make a stab, but I think Savaii is going to TC in week 3.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-11, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 2 Tally"
I think the general drop in confessionals at Savaii was due to the fact that there was too much drama to cover at Ulolu, while nothing much happened at Savaii other than Ozzy finding the idol.

09-22-11, 05:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Week 2 Tally"
We may also want to take into account that the premiere was 90 minutes rather than the usual 60 minutes, allowing for more focus on Upolu when they weren't going to Tribal. The tribe going to Tribal always gets primary focus after losing the IC.

09-23-11, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week 2 Tally"
oh, totally. It's only two episodes into the season, too, so things haven't really had a chance to smooth out yet. This theory was stronger post-merge last season than pre-merge.

Cochran is a character, but he's not in the main alliance, was targeted early by Ozzy, admitted to being a student of the game, is weak in challenges, doesn't like to bond when there's bonding time, and seems pretty needy. If I were Ozzy, Cochran would be a good one to get rid of.

The editing has implied that he's long-term, though, so I'll wait for more vidproof clues before writing him in the "Time to Vote" thread.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-11, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 2 Tally"
If that's the case, then I think Dawn and Cochran are the most in danger as Ozzy has the Hidden Immunity Idol. I also agree that Savaii is going to TC next week.

09-22-11, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 2 Tally"
They've both spoken up at Tribal Council, they just haven't had any confessionals. That was also true of Keith for Episode 1. It's weird to suddenly get feedback from someone at TC when they've been invisible the rest of the time.

09-29-11, 01:13 PM (EST)
17. "Week 3 Tally"
Albert and Whitney continue to be invisibles in confessional. Drama ruled the days at Upolu with little mention of game. Coach was handed disappointment, Christine survived, Brandon made a mistake, then drama blowing up again got him together with Sophie and worried about loyalty and tribe solidity. At Savaii we got the Papa Bear boot story and insights into Ozzy's alliance where everyone seems to be just using each other, no loyalty to anything but the individual. Cochran and Ozzy reach double digits, Coach and Brandon share the top spot.

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0 | 0
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5 | 15
Christine (U) 2, 3 (voted out), 2 | 7
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3 | 15
Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3 | 10
Dawn (S) 3, 0, 0 | 3
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0 | 2
Elyse (S) 1, 0, 1 | 2
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2 | 7
Keith (S) 0, 2, 1 | 3
Mark (S) 2, 0, 3 (voted out) | 5
Mikayla (U) 2, 2, 2 | 6
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3 | 12
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0 | 2
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1 | 4
Stacey (U) 2, 0, 0 | 2
Whitney (S) 0, 0, 0 | 0

Semhar (S) 2 (voted out), 1, 0 (eliminated) | 3

09-29-11, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Week 3 Tally"
According to the confessionals, if Upolu goes to Tribal Council (and I think that's what happens), Edna and Stacey are the latest targets as Mikayla had 2 confessionals in this episode while neither Edna nor Stacey had any. Stacey also had none in the previous episode and she's more on the outskirts than Edna, so I say Stacey's more likely to go than Edna.

09-30-11, 00:07 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Week 3 Tally"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-11 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

Agree. It doesn't make sense in terms of tribe strength to boot either Brandon or Mikayla. Resolving the rift between those two by eliminating one of them is only really necessary if too many in the tribe just cannot put up with it any longer. But with the RI twist, factor in sending a strong challenge asset to RI while otherwise weak challenge players are going to RI, it probably would result in the unresolved conflict blowing up on Upolu at the merge.

Part of the problem I'm having fully assessing these numbers right now is Brandon's drama is sucking up all the air at Upolu, even Coach got knocked down in the numbers this time though his edit didn't noticeably change.

09-30-11, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 3 Tally"
but considering how long everyone was able to put up with Phillip?
Brandon looks like a cake walk in comparison...

09-30-11, 10:52 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Week 3 Tally"
So true. But Phillip was more entertaining than antagonistic, he was the kid wanting attention rather than the bully trying to have his way. It's lousy game either way, they're both goats.

10-06-11, 11:46 AM (EST)
22. "Week 4 Tally"
The theme this week was: Cougars Go To Work! Dawn, Edna and Stacey all made big bumps. Dawn went to work to prove herself, get a strategy going, throwing in with a new plot, and pulled off a big challenge performance. Edna got a pro-active game going to work the guys, Mikayla and Stacey weren't into it but so what they aren't in the 5/6. Stacey engaged in snark trash, sowing dissention, and went all-in banking on an impressive challenge performance. Meanwhile Christine is still working at RI to get back in the game (nothing from RI except the arena this week). Various minor keys played on the shakiness of alliances, with Ozzy not having it as locked as he thinks, and Brandon continuing to worry his alliance mates. Albert and Whintey are still the Invisibles.

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0 | 0
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2 | 17
Christine (U) 2, 3 (voted out), 2, 1 | 8
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1 | 16
Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3, 2 | 12
Dawn (S) 3, 0, 0, 4 | 7
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3 | 5
Elyse (S) 1, 0, 1, 0 | 2
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2, 2 | 9
Keith (S) 0, 2, 1, 0 | 3
Mikayla (U) 2, 2, 2, 2 | 8
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1 | 13
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0 | 2
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1 | 5
Stacey (U) 2, 0, 0, 5 (voted out) | 7
Whitney (S) 0, 0, 0, 0 | 0

Mark (S) 2, 0, 3 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 5

10-06-11, 12:01 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Week 4 Tally"
& Whitney & Albert still have not said a word!
At least Albert got a bit of camera time during the challenge.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Week 4 Tally"
What's interesting to me is that we've seen Whitney on camera a few times now, even though she's not speaking in a confessional - for example, we saw a significant strategic play where Ozzy told Keith and he immediately ran to tell Whitney. Why are we seeing this unless Whitney has a role to play later in the game in relation to Ozzy and his idol?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-11, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Week 4 Tally"
Elyse (S) 1, 0, 1, 0 | 2
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2, 2 | 9
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1 | 13

That is pretty UTR for Ozzy... pre-boot drop?

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

10-06-11, 01:00 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Week 4 Tally"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-11 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

Yeah, that's hard to read. Ozzy and Coach got a lot of attention in the first ep. as returning expert players, drop ep.1 and Ozzy doesn't have an erratic count, and Elyse is steady but way in the background. Still, knocking Ozzy off his perch seems to be where things are heading, whether it is him or Elyse. Sending him to RI with the HII is dangerous because it is Ozzy with a good chance of getting back in the game. Saving him so the HII can be used at the merge if needed for the tribe is a better idea, but again risky because you've knocked Ozzy off his perch.

ETA: We should pay attention this week to the promos: Will they still be making a big deal of the Ozzy and Coach rivalry?

10-06-11, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Week 4 Tally"
But do we know what happens if by some chance Ozzy is SO confident that he doesn't even retrieve the idol from the tree and take it with him to tribal council?

I would think that hiding it in the tree is harder for him to keep going secretively back to each time before TC and each time after TC to put it back when he doesn't use it.

If Ozzy feels safe and believes that Cochran is going to go and doesn't bring his idol to TC, that would be crazy. Would he still keep possession in this case?

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

10-06-11, 01:28 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Week 4 Tally"
That would be good for laughs. It would be very dumb of him to not retrieve the HII and bring it with him every Tribal and every time there's a possibility of a switch. And it isn't the smartest hiding place to begin with, even if only he can reach it one minor injury and he might have trouble reaching it.

Technically, I would suppose if the HII is still in a hiding place, it is still the HII, and anyone theoretically could find it. And Ozzy would have to hope to not only get back in the game but back to the same camp.

10-06-11, 10:06 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Week 4 Tally"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-11 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

Well, with the confessional count, I think we can eliminate Jim as our prospective boot. With 2 confessionals he's maintaining. I think it's either Elyse or Ozzy, both have confessional drops, and Elyse is UTR...fwiw.

I'm with you, Belle!

10-06-11, 10:35 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Week 4 Tally"
But things are not going as usual. For example OFG theory -- the boots are not getting the expected shot in the previews. So confessionals may be off as well.

10-06-11, 04:43 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Week 4 Tally"
Seems like Elyse and Ozzy are in huge trouble from Savaii now!

10-13-11, 05:44 PM (EST)
32. "Week 5 Tally"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-11 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

Childish drama, crying, victory and celebration were the story this week at Upolu as Coach 1.0 struggles to repossess the body from Coach 3.0. Upheaval and shifting loyalties were the story at Savaii. Albert and Whitney finally speak! Whitney's voice seems to have been dubbed in by the CSI Miami blonde perhaps to make her coherant or just seem a little smart. Coach and Cochran got the lion's share of attention this week, Elyse did not get a boot story bump (bad for her). Zeroes this week, Edna (bad sign), Mikayla (bad sign), Rick (same old) and Sophie (Albert did her talking this week, no biggie). Christine took a back seat to Stacey at RI so we can all feel bad for Papa Bear at LL now with Semhar and Stacey to listen to. (Others may count Albert and Coach differently this week, I made a clear break for pre-clue and pre-HII. Jim holds a steady 2 and reaches double digits.) Oh! Cochran passes Ozzy for highest total at Savaii!

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0, 3 | 3
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2, 2 | 19
Christine (U) 2, 3 (voted out), 2, 1, 0 | 8
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1, 5 | 21
Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3, 2, 4 | 16
Dawn (S) 3, 0, 0, 4, 1 | 8
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3, 0 | 5
Elyse (S) 1, 0, 1, 0, 1 (voted out) | 3
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2, 2, 2 | 11
Keith (S) 0, 2, 1, 0, 1 | 4
Mikayla (U) 2, 2, 2, 2, 0 | 8
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1, 2 | 15
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0, 0 | 2
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1, 0 | 5
Whitney (S) 0, 0, 0, 0, 1 | 1

Stacey (U) 2, 0, 0, 5 (voted out), 1 (eliminated) | 8

It should also be noted that this week in celebration Coach tempted the gods of hubris by proclaiming Upolu is on top of the game. For the moment, maybe, but this is Survivor, tempting the gods of hubris is like wearing the red shirt.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-14-11, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Week 5 Tally"
Edna and Mikayla disappeared from the confessionals this week...a "bad sign" as you point out. First impression: the next two boot targets are from Upolu.

Krautboy

10-21-11, 00:07 AM (EST)
34. "Week 6 Tally"
Unity and disunity were the themes this week, as Upolu started strong but ended shattered, Savaii started broke but came from behind to find more solidity. Coach and Ozzy both surged this week in confessionals, Whitney and the exiles on Redemption zeroed for the week. Christine's run on Redemption may be approaching an end but Mikayla did not get a boot story bump. Jim remains the steadiest confessional count with one for every half-hour of program.

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3 | 6
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 2 | 21
Christine (U) 2, 3 (voted out), 2, 1, 0, 0 | 8
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1, 5, 7 | 28
Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2 | 18
Dawn (S) 3, 0, 0, 4, 1, 1 | 9
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3, 0, 2 | 7
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2 | 13
Keith (S) 0, 2, 1, 0, 1, 1 | 5
Mikayla (U) 2, 2, 2, 2, 0, 1 (voted out) | 9
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4 | 19
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2 | 4
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 2 | 7
Whitney (S) 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0 | 1

Elyse (S) 1, 0, 1, 0, 1 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 3

10-21-11, 11:00 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Week 6 Tally"
Has anyone in the history of Survivor said as little as Whitney?

Tennessee girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can ride 4wheelers and horses, be a princess, love with a passion, throw left hooks, fish and hunt with the guys, and if we have an opinion you're gonna hear it! Proud to be one....

10-21-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Week 6 Tally"
The immunity idol never says a peep

10-27-11, 11:55 AM (EST)
37. "Week 7 Tally"
Faith was the theme this week as Coach turned Upolu into a religious cult, and Ozzy made himself the Messiah of Savaii, and Cochran the Judas. Well, he's Harvard Law, makes sense I guess, big bump back into the spotlight. Everyone took a back seat to Coach, Cochran and Ozzy this week, even Jim's consistant confessional count took a hit. Albert, Dawn, Rick, Whitney, and the duelers at Boring Island all zeroed this week. Weird edit. Edna got to say a few things and the camera found her a lot.

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3, 0 | 6
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 2, 1 | 22
Christine (U) 2, 3 (voted out), 2, 1, 0, 0, 0 | 8
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1, 5, 7, 5 | 33
Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2, 5 | 23
Dawn (S) 3, 0, 0, 4, 1, 1, 0 | 9
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3, 0, 2, 2 | 9
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1 | 14
Keith (S) 0, 2, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1 | 6
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 (martyred out) | 23
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0 | 4
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 2, 1 | 8
Whitney (S) 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0 | 1

Mikayla (U) 2, 2, 2, 2, 0, 1 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 9

10-29-11, 12:48 PM (EST)
38. "Post ep 7 thoughts..."
With the impending merge we look to one of the alpha, buff, challenge threat males to go....who's in trouble a la the confessional count:

Albert, Brandon (had lowest amt of confessionals to date), Dawn with a dip, Jim with a dip, Rick, Sophie with a dip.

The ones that appear to be safe with a consistant edit: Coach, Edna, Keith, Ozzy, and Whitney.

Cochran: the only one with a spike, which could make him in trouble, OR, about to make a move of some kind, at the heart of the drama...

Food for thought...

11-04-11, 00:22 AM (EST)
39. "Week 8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-11 AT 00:24 AM (EST)

Weird weird merge episode. The two targets at Tribal both zeroed. The merged tribe name, Te Tuna (yellow), something to do with coconuts? Cochran got the lion's share of attention this week, and now it looks like we're going to see a traditional Pagonging of Savaii. Albert, Brandon, Edna, Keith, Rick and Whitney all vanished this week. Dawn reaches double digits, good for her.

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3, 0, 0 (merge) 0 | 6
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 0 | 22
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1, 5, 7, 5, 0 (merge) 1 | 34
Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2, 5, 1 (merge) 4 | 28
Dawn (S) 3, 0, 0, 4, 1, 1, 0, 0 (merge) 2 | 11
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3, 0, 2, 2, 0 (merge) 0 | 9
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 2 | 16
Keith (S) 0, 2, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0 (merge) 0 (voted out) | 6
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 (martyred out), 1 (merge) 1 | 25
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0 (merge) 0 | 4
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 1 | 9
Whitney (S) 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0 (merge) 0 | 1

Christine (U) 2, 3 (voted out), 2, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 (eliminated) | 8

11-11-11, 00:56 AM (EST)
40. "Week 9"
With two ICs and two TCs this week, it became condensed milk Survivor. Brandon had his moments, mostly BS, but no confessionals. Edna, boot target, seen but not heard much. Damn. But the camera still likes Edna. Keith on Redemption, his mouth watered and he got a brief moment, but no confessional. Rick, no confessionals, I think he said something towards the start of the show. (He seems like a nice guy but, gee whiz, this late in things and still a total non-entity?) Whitney had a lot to say, won an II even, she cried even, but no confessionals. And the winner of the emerging storyline is...

Dawn! Whether that is good or bad, I can't tell, but Albert even got some confessionals just for talking about Dawn, so I'm hoping good. I bet her hippy name is Rainbow. Coach and Ozzy shared top spots this week, and Cochran dropped off (weirdly) somehow. Oh, yeah, they had to condensed milk things this week. Sophie reaches double digits!

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 2 | 8
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 0, 0 | 22
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1, 5, 7, 5, 0 (merge) 1, 3 | 37
Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2, 5, 1 (merge) 4, 1 | 29
Dawn (S) 3, 0, 0, 4, 1, 1, 0, 0 (merge) 2, 2 | 13
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3, 0, 2, 2, 0 (merge) 0, 0 | 9
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 2, 2 (voted out) | 18
Keith (S) 0, 2, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0 (merge) 0 (voted out), 0 | 6
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 (martyred out), 1 (merge) 1, 3 (voted out) 1 | 29
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 0 | 4
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 1, 1 | 10
Whitney (S) 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 0 | 1

11-11-11, 08:24 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Week 9"
With retruning players in the mix and noteworthy villains, it's really harder and harder to make predictions with the confessionals. RussHell had an extreme amount of confessionals. This season Coach, Ozzy, Cochran, and Little Hantz have had by far the majority. When there are such daws on, the regular folk are often neglected....look at how many daws, this late in the season really have had practically none...

Elyse, Mark, Whitney, Rick, Keith, and even Albert. Clearly, Elyse, Mark, Whitney, Rick, and Keith are not major characters in the story that is Survivor: South Pacific.

Albert, while still alive, could possibly start some kind of story arc in the future, so we can't discount him yet. Brandon has had many confessionals and is integral to the story this season, but he's flown under the radar for the past 3 eps. I suspect when his count starts to spike, he won't be long for the game. I suppose that we could say the same about Edna. Right now she's under the radar, if she starts coming alive she could be starting her final arc. Of course any of the daws still in the game have a chance to end in the finals.

Cochran may be in trouble with a real dip in his confessionals this week. Is it the end of his drama or will he be riding out the rest of the show behind bigger characters?

We can see that Dawn's story has been revitalized, that could be good, but it could be bad. Looking at the dynamic right now, I'd say that it's bad.

Those daws that look the most stable to me right now...Coach, Sophie, and Ozzy.

11-11-11, 10:26 AM (EST)
42. "long main titles "
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-11 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

They had a long main title sequence this episode:

Ozzy
Coach
Whitney
Dawn
Jim
"Cochran"
Edna
Sophie
Albert
Rick
Brandon
Keith (after a "redemption" sign montage - not a title-card insert though)

So... almost the same order, except Keith at the end (makes sense, since he's at RI), and Jim and Cochran flipped. And Cochran is a change from "John" in the first long main title sequence.

So... after a brief 20-second analysis, I'm guessing that it's either "previous returning players + alphabetical-tribe" (Savaii/Upolu), or "no real reason for this order."

11-11-11, 11:42 AM (EST)
43. "RE: long main titles "
Thank you! I had noted the long titles and intended to go back and make notes, just haven't gotten around to it yet. There were smiles, there were non-smiles, wonder if there's any clue in it.

11-18-11, 11:28 AM (EST)
44. "Week 10"
Week 10, straightforward Pagonging as Upolu fast approaches the point where they have to start picking themselves apart. Dawn and Whitney got some boot attention, 7th place Cochran got the most attention (bump!). Brandon, Edna and Rick all zeroed. Meanwhile, Ozzy has settled in as Lord of Redemption.

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 2, 1 | 9
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0 | 22
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1, 5, 7, 5, 0 (merge) 1, 3, 2 | 39
Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2, 5, 1 (merge) 4, 1, 4 | 33
Dawn (S) 3, 0, 0, 4, 1, 1, 0, 0 (merge) 2, 2, 2 (voted out) | 15
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3, 0, 2, 2, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0 | 9
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 (martyred out), 1 (merge) 1, 3 (voted out) 1, 1 | 30
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0 | 4
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 1, 1, 1 | 11
Whitney (S) 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 2 (voted out) | 3

Keith (S) 0, 2, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0 (merge) 0 (voted out), 0, 0 (eliminated) | 6
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 2, 2 (voted out), 1 (eliminated) | 19

12-02-11, 02:22 AM (EST)
45. "Week 11"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-11 AT 02:24 AM (EST)

This week was mostly the Coach and Cochran Show, as Upolu finished Pagonnging the last Savaii. Cochran's game of take pity on me as you listen to all my pathetic cringe-worthy childhood stories will this buy me another few days in the game game, <poof>. Thank you, Upolu. Brandon zeroed, as did Dawn and Whitney. RI hero Ozzy inexplicably got two confessionals saying the exact same thing. Edna gets a big bump, Invisible Rick shows up on the radar once again. (Recap confessionals, not totalled, have been tacked on within <#> because I'm OTC that way.) Albert reaches double digits! Edna reaches double digits! Rick is now the only single digit player in the game. Sorry 'bout that, Rick.

Edna's bump and Brandon's zero are causes for concern.

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 2, 1, 2 | 11 <1>
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 0 | 22 <3>
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1, 5, 7, 5, 0 (merge) 1, 3, 2, 6 | 45 <8>
Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2, 5, 1 (merge) 4, 1, 4, 6 (voted out) | 39 <8>
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3, 0, 2, 2, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 4 | 13 <1>
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 (martyred out), 1 (merge) 1, 3 (voted out) 1, 1, 2 | 32 <4>
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 1 | 5 <2>
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 1, 1, 1, 2 | 13 <2>

Whitney (S) 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 2 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 3 <1>
Dawn (S) 3, 0, 0, 4, 1, 1, 0, 0 (merge) 2, 2, 2 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 15 <3>
Keith (S) 0, 2, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0 (merge) 0 (voted out), 0, 0 (eliminated) | 6 <0>
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 2, 2 (voted out), 1 (eliminated) | 19 <1>

Christine (U) 2, 3 (voted out), 2, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 (eliminated) | 8 <0>
Mikayla (U) 2, 2, 2, 2, 0, 1 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 9 <0>
Elyse (S) 1, 0, 1, 0, 1 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 3 <1>
Stacey (U) 2, 0, 0, 5 (voted out), 1 (eliminated) | 8 <0>
Mark (S) 2, 0, 3 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 5 <1>
Semhar (S) 2 (voted out), 1, 0 (eliminated) | 3 <0>

12-02-11, 07:51 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Week 11"
Wow,when Edna and Brandon who have been flying under the radar start to spike up again, look out, they will be toast. Brandon is still under the radar, while Edna has a big bump! Guess who I am picking for the boot? This is classic!

As for the others. Brandon, like Edna, when he gets his spike, he's toast. Could happen the episode before his boot, or, it could happen his episode boot.

Albert, Ozzy, Rick, and Sophie all had one more confessional than the previous week. Coach had a big spike! Very interesting....he's either going to take center stage as Rob did at the end and win, or, could he be in trouble. The whole season seems to be his story, Let's see if he can finish!

12-02-11, 11:42 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Week 11"
Edna's clearly the next one to go. As for Cochran, I suspect next week will be the end of the Cochran part of the Coach and Cochran show.

12-02-11, 02:09 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Week 11"
Edna seems most likely but I am reluctant to rule out Brandon just yet, his story just became the same old boring stuff after the merge.

12-09-11, 02:21 AM (EST)
49. "Week 12"
And so begins the dismantling of the Upolu 6, er.. 5+1. Everyone got some attention this week, mainly Coach. And boot Edna. Silent (in confessionals) since the merge, Brandon gets a huge bump (particularly if you count Papa Sean's confessional as a Brandon confessional).

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 2, 1, 2, 1 | 12 <1>
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 0, 2 | 24 <3>
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1, 5, 7, 5, 0 (merge) 1, 3, 2, 6, 4 | 49 <8>
Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3, 0, 2, 2, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 4, 3 | 16 <1>
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 (martyred out), 1 (merge) 1, 3 (voted out) 1, 1, 2, 1 | 33 <4>
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 1, 1 | 6 <2>
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 1, 1, 1, 2, 2 | 15 <2>

Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2, 5, 1 (merge) 4, 1, 4, 6 (voted out), 1 (eliminated) | 40 <8>
Whitney (S) 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 2 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 3 <1>
Dawn (S) 3, 0, 0, 4, 1, 1, 0, 0 (merge) 2, 2, 2 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 15 <3>
Keith (S) 0, 2, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0 (merge) 0 (voted out), 0, 0 (eliminated) | 6 <0>
Jim (S) 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 2, 2 (voted out), 1 (eliminated) | 19 <1>

Loved Ones: ep. 12
Annie (Albert's mom) 0
Debbie (Edna's sister) 0
Katie (Rick's wife) 0
Pete (Coach's brother) 0
Sean (Brandon's dad) 1
Thurston (Sophie's dad) 0

12-16-11, 01:16 AM (EST)
50. "Week 13"
Rick, Ozzy and Edna zeroed this week, as Brandon took an odd route to the boot that even Coach couldn't make into a credible redemption angle. Big bump for Albert.

Albert (U) 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 2, 1, 2, 1, 5 | 17 <1>
Brandon (U) 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 3 (voted out) | 27 <3>
Coach (U) 6, 6, 3, 1, 5, 7, 5, 0 (merge) 1, 3, 2, 6, 4, 4 | 53 <8>
Ozzy (S) 7, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4 (martyred out), 1 (merge) 1, 3 (voted out) 1, 1, 2, 1, 0 | 33 <4>
Rick (U) 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0 | 6 <2>
Sophie (U) 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0 (merge) 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3 | 18 <2>

Edna (U) 1, 1, 0, 3, 0, 2, 2, 0 (merge) 0, 0, 0, 4, 3 (voted out), 0 (eliminated) | 16 <1>
Cochran (S) 5, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2, 5, 1 (merge) 4, 1, 4, 6 (voted out), 1 (eliminated) | 40 <8>

Loved Ones: ep. 12
Annie (Albert's mom) 0
Debbie (Edna's sister) 0
Katie (Rick's wife) 0
Pete (Coach's brother) 0
Sean (Brandon's dad) 1
Thurston (Sophie's dad) 0

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •