The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Players, The Game, The Editing ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-11, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Post Episode 1, Survivor 23"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-11 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

I wanted to share some of my thought regarding the first episode. I am in no way ready to make any predictions, that's for sure! But, I do have some feelings post episode one...

We get shots of the Survivors paddling in on their rafts, as the helicopter is seen flying over head. Jiffy goes on the note that 2 of Survivors most memorable players: Ozzy and Coach, are returning for a shot at redemption. This introduces our very first confessional:

Coach: I have played this game twice, I haven't been successful. This time I'll try to control my sense of self rightousness. I'm back because this is one more chance to prove to everybody that I can own this game and that it can be done with honor and integrity..... Then he looks at Ozzy and smiles.

Then, the second confessional, Ozzy:
I've been the guy that's able to climb coconut trees and hunt fish and I've also been really strong in challenges. I don't think I have the best strategy. This time, I'm more mature and I've learned from my mistakes. I need redemption because I feel like I haven't been able to lock my hands on the million dollars. I've almost been there a few times, I haven't been able to finish...

Note that Ozzy voices the title of the episode.

Then we cut to some of the other newbies and what they have to say...

3rd confessional: John Cochran: I am by far the most strategically saavy person ever to play the game. I've never missed a single episode. In High School I wrote a prize winning essay on Survivor.

4th confessional: Elyse: I don't have a great background in out doorsy activities, but I'm Native American and I'm hoping that the great experience of my past will impart some wisdom on me...

5th confessional: Rick: I'm 51 years old, I run my own ranch in Utah. If you didn't train to get here...run, learn how to make fire....you better just spit into the wind...

6th confessional: Stacey: I'm a 44 year old funeral director, mortician. I have four children. Being the mother that I am, I'm going to have my eyes and ears open. When you think I'm asleep, I'm not going to be asleep. I'm going to be nosey as hell...

7th confessional: Brandon: I am RussHell Hantz' nephew. It's like being related to Hitler. But, I don't think Hitler's nephew went around saying, "Hey, I'm Hitler's nephew". I came out to change the course of the Hantz name.

Then Jiffy finishes with They must learn to adapt (see Whitney) or they'll be voted out, (see Semhar). In the end, only one (see Sophie) will remain to claim the million dollar (see Jim followed by John) prize...see Albert followed by Keith.

Then Jeff addresses the group, and says there will be 2 more players and here they come...Ozzy and Coach. A strong and mostly positive reaction to Ozzy and not for Coach. Jeff asks Christine what she thinks and she ends with, they are temporary players. Telling. Then he calls on John, who asks to be called "Cochran", and he reveals that he's a great fan of the show. He gets a confessional regarding his love of the game. He's happy to be getting them and their experience.

They crack the eggs and the Savaii's are thrilled, while the Upolu's are not. Rick gets a confessional about how ridiculous Coach is, a dragon slayer???

Ozzy jumps into his tribe, while Coach approaches his carefully. Ozzy playfully rubs a hand full of paint on Jeff's shirt, then on Keith, and others. Ozzy confessional, they looked like a good, strong tribe and I'm happy. They have the challenge, and Ozzy praises the group and says that they did it together. They seem very excited and elated to have Ozzy. Whereas Coach has his hands full as he knows he has to face his greatest fear, the fear of being voted out first. In confessional he notes that hold on to your cheeks because you are going to have to have twice your slayer charm to make it through the beginning game... Edna is the only one that waits for him, and sleezy Coach notes she has a nice smile...

When the Savaii arrives at their beach, Ozzy says in confessional that everyone is looking to him to tell them everything to do...(I get the impression that Ozzy is NOT comfortable with it). He continues, "I'm trying to come out there and really play a strategic game this time". Then the tribe starts asking each other what they do. Someone starts with John and he admits that he's a law student at Harvard, Whitney says that she's a song writer in Nashville, and Semhar says that her life is poetry... Semhar recites a poem. Semhar has a confessional about being put on the spot, and having to step up. Ozzy likes it, thinks she's beautiful and incredibly talented... tells us so in confessional. He'd like someone like her along side him in the game....Then he tells his tribe, that he's had a few tribes, but THIS is the best tribe EVER!!!! ....I think, hmmm, maybe he has learned from Rob, take a weak player through, one that you can beat?

Ozzy tells him that this is the best tribe, but we don't have to break our necks working, let's enjoy this and go for a swim....Going for a swim sends Cochran into an anxiety attack. We see Papa Bear skipping in, followed by all of the others, and Elyse says, just pull them off, like a band-aid...Cochran gets funny confessionals. But, they are all about his insecurities, really. He knows he's on the 90210 tribe, and he's not one of them.

Meanwhile, over at Camp Upolu, they arrive....Coach gives them a pep talk, he's not strategic and he's too honest, that's his downfall, he's not coming after anyone...and immediately start asking what everyone does and getting to know each other. Coach finds a new coach, and the rancher...Sophie says she just graduated college with a Russian major and she and Coach speak some Russian...another bond. Coach seems to be relating to everyone on his tribe, while I don't know about OZZY.

Clearly, both tribes acknowledge the knowledge that the returnees can offer regarding building shelters and camp. They naturally look to them for leadership. Sophie tells us so in confessional. Then we see Coach guiding and encouraging all of his tribemates and they bond and get along. Coach shows Edna about sugar cane, Edna likes Coach, in confessional he's a team player. Then Christine goes off looking of firewood and they see her looking for the idol, and she gets the confessional about the idol....Coach calls her out, she's the one that noted he's a temporary player and Coach notes in confessional, she's target number one....

Back at the swimming Savaiis....Jim notes the hot girls. JIm says that he's a teacher. A high school forensics teacher. Cut to confessional and Jim says that he really has an MBA, he's a professional gambler, and he owns 2 medical marijuana dispenseries. He likes all of the hot women. Someone asks who's married, and Mark says call me Papa Bear and I have a boyfriend, I'm gay. Mark has a confessional that discloses he's gay and if they are not ok with it, tough. He's a team player and hopefully they will keep him. Ozzy then says, let's get the fire going...Dawn notes that they appear to be forming a bond, but coming into today she had these hopes that the shelter would get built, not having it done, worries her. Ozzy tells her, we'll be fine. She continues in confessional, she has 6 kids, she's used to being in charge, then we see Ozzy tell Jim, honestly, if it doesn't rain tonight, I'll be fine sleeping on the ground... Dawn had a great confessional about she's used to being in charge, and it seems that we should have a leader and Ozzy, he seems like he's a little "Bob Marley" for her....bingo.

Dawn has hit the nail on the head. This tribe has NO leader because Ozzy is not an alpha or a leader. But, Dawn just said that she is used to being in charge....so, I think, Dawn, take charge and Ozzy will follow...could the editing be setting up this scenario? After all, Dawn notes, "I'm a planner, and I'm not sure Bob Marley is."

Upolu and they note LOCO on Brandon's neck. He's not crazy, but was bullyish in HS, and he's really not like that, he grew up, God's number one. Coach notes that Mikayla is a pretty girl and he says, "I don't know, that's Delilah to me..."Then we see Mikayla climb up on the roof, working on the shelter, she says in confessional she's a tree climber, we need to get down and dirty and fix the shelter, she has no patience just wants to get stuff done, we see Brandon noting her, he doesn't feel comfortable around her the way she carries herself and flaunts herself, he's found God, he's young, married, gentleman, doesn't want to get in a situation that he knows he can get in trouble in....

Cut to night time, and the five, Coach, Rick, Brandon, Sophie, and Albert are around talking and gazing at the stars and Coach notes about the five there, and how it's a good time to align, that five is the most powerful and can get through anything together, and there is no stronger alliance than the one made on day one...Coach had the confessional about winning the immunities and the strong five....Albert says that the four people sitting here are the four people that I have gotten the best vibe from....Coach ends with that Coach 3.0 will not do anything sneaky but he's here to win....

In the AM of day 2, Dawn is up and starting to boil the water with Semhar and spills it...she is freaking out. She didn't sleep, it's starting out rocky, she's used to drinking water and she's cramping....We see her confiding to Pappa Bear...he soothes her and says that she has to stay strong, they are the oldest and have to stick together, he will stand with her....everything that is familiar to her is gone, she never cries but she is now. For the first time she feels old...Then we see her trying to get vines and she falls down, saying that she's ok. She goes to Ozzy for guidance. He is trying his best to console her. THis has nothing to do with the game, this is 2 people talking...(shot of Whitney watching them). Dawn continues, the person that has the breakdown goes..Cut to Pappa Bear confessional, he's going to support her, won't turn his back on her....then,.Ozzy responds something inside of you is negative and you have to overcome it, don't listen to it. He says as long as you don't quit, you will be in this game....stay strong. Ozzy in confessional needs to calm her nerves because he is the anchor at this point....don't let it get to you, feel it and let it go....He tells her he'll go and catch her some fish. Ozzy had a great confessional at the end of this meeting, where he tells us that Dawn needs to get this out of her head, if she does, she could be a crucial and powerful ally, but if she can't, then she could very well be going home....it ends with Elyse watching her....

I still think Ozzy and Dawn will get together. I think she will end up getting herself together and being a crucial ally for Ozzy. It would be wonderful if she could be the one in charge and Ozzy could be the provider/athlete/follower. I do think this may just pan out. Seems like alot of editing is invested in these two....

Then we have Semhar talking about the ash toothpaste... Then Ozzy has a confessional. This morning, I feel like we need to start getting things together, as we see him pulling palms, he knows that he'll be ok, but for everybody else, the elements, the stress, the not eating, the daily labor of camp life, it's going to start wearing on people (we see Dawn, Whitney, and Semhar), it already has. But right now we really just have to keep a strong tribe...Survivor 101. He then looks over at Elyse, wow, look at you, as she chops the coconut....John wants to try it and Elyse guides him. Ozzy looks on and continues in confessional. He's a little skeptical of Mr. Cochran, he doesn't seem to have the most on the physical side. Then cut to Cochran noting that he hopes his social game will overshadow the down side....he asks is charm and humor enough to want to keep somebody around? He hopes so!

Upolu, Day 3

See Brandon fishing with his t shirt on, catches a minnow and calls for a bag...he wants to be a provider it will be to his advantage....he won't reveal he's RussHell Hantz' nephew...So far this seems to be his only story. Clearly, he's going to spill it....hope it's sooner rather than later, because I don't like this story.

Sophie confessional...she thinks she has a great alliance right now, she's in good shape, she thinks they are all sincere, but Brandon, she's a little more worried about...she has a gut feeling that he's hiding something...

Sophie we are shown has a good gut, and we should trust it and possibly her, because they are validating her opinion. We, the audience is shown that she is an intuitive and perceptive person, 2 qualities that are good on Survivor.

Then we have the challenge. Clearly, Coach is the one that strategizes the best. Saying that they needed a strong person to get up first on the wall...they chose Rick, while the Savaii lifted up Whitney first. Again, Coach is taking the leader role and succeeding. Clearly, Semhar dragged behind, and Cochran was horrible at the wall. Semhar was pathetic at the throwing portion.

Dawn seen in close up cheering for Ozzy...think these two will join up....Upolu wins, hands the idol to Coach. Jiffy tells both tribes that the Upolu has a clue hidden there at camp somewhere.

Jim calls Semhar out and I think he was dead on. She feels sorta bad...he feels worse than sorta bad...TC, someone will be the first person voted out, see Ozzy, Dawn, John...Jim has confessional about Semhar and how badly she did.

Back at Upolu Coach tells them all that they are all thriving. Then Christine gets the confessional about the clue to the HII. So far she is the one that is associated with the idol, I wouldn't be surprised if she is the one that finds it. Stacey got a confessional about it being right under her nose and sure enough, she looked right in the hole in the tree, right where it indeed was.

Savaii: Jim and Semhar have words. Ozzy still likes Semhar, and thinks that Cochran is the weakest physical person and therefore a liability, but Jim thinks that Ozzy may want to align with the girls. He really wants Semhar to go. Ozzy tells Semhar that she needs to go and politick to stay in this game. Jim tells Cochran he needs to fend for himself. Dawn and Papa bear discuss the boot and they agree on Semhar...

Semhar goes to defend herself to Whitney and Keith, who both lie to her...then we see a slimey lizard, and then Jim telling John and Papa bear that they want you gone, Ozzy thinks that you are the best target right now...Why, you are the weakest...who does Ozzy think is going to vote me out? Jim says he's just pushing for it, he's just trying to see how much clout he has...

Then Cochran tells us his achilles heel is his crippling insecurities...I think UGH. He is on high alert, paranoia mode...Papa Bear tells him, it's not you....Survivor is a nightmare, it started as a dream, but it's a nightmare. And then he goes on about his Survivor story...

When Jiffy said, when your fire's gone, then so are you, the camera focused on Ozzy, then when he said with the exception of RI, focus camera on Keith, then panned to Semhar. with Jeff first asks Dawn if there is any talk about RI, she says that it's hard with 9, solo will be tough. How bad did it get, she didn't feel like she even knew who she was anymore....she lost confidence with all that change, she cried and she is really strong and never cries, she confided in Ozzy, kind of like she had the flu, now it's gone.

Elyse, who else got off to a rough start? Semhar, because of the way the challenge went today and because of the conversation that we had when we got back...Jim tells Jeff that he's a competitor, he hates losing, she wanted to go and do it, confident at it, he thinks the only good losers are losers. Whitney says she was vocal about her abilities so I didn't have to go in. Semhar is defensive. Ozzy says he'd rather play with the person that has the heart to step up and try. It's a huge advantage in this game. Dawn tells Jeff that Cochran may be in trouble because of strength.

Cochran goes on and on...papa Bear said he got confused for 2 seconds, you hesitated, tells him to go with it, and sometime you need direction. Sorry.

Cochran goes on now, forgets Semhar's name, he's nervous, tells her she stands by the pot 10 hours a day...he is in the growing pain period and he's an eager student...he learns things once and then he does it...culmination of 11 years of passion towards this game. He'll be your genie in a bottle, see a whole new Cochran, she doesn't have this same passion for this game. Semhar thinks this works against him.

Keith says we have to base this on three days, it's a small window to get to know you in this game....As Jeff tally's papa Bear comforts both bootee choices....

Semhar is first voted out. Ozzy whispers that he should have taught her to make fire...you can hear her crying as she goes....Cochran whispers to Dawn, thank you. Jeff says that it appears that you made the decision that a person can improve....goodnight.

My thoughts:

Clearly the stars of Redemption Island Part deux are: Ozzy and Coach. They both were the narrators of all the events at their respective tribes. Clearly, Savaii was thrilled to get Ozzy and Ozzy was very excited to get them. Ozzy came into this game to play strategically, but I feel that he does NOT want to be the leader. He knows he is their anchor, and that they are all asking him about everything they should do. Clearly, Ozzy doesn't feel comfortable in this role. I think his approach was let's enjoy and kick back, but then Dawn started with her anxiety on Day 2, and I think it was a slap in the face for Ozzy. He realizes that he has to keep them all strong and that they all need the shelter. He needs to step up and get moving. I say, better late than never.

We all know that Ozzy will fill the provider role up in a big way. Then regarding the boot, Ozzy suggested they vote out Cochran, as he was the weakest physically. Jim, had other plans. Jim is someone to watch, imo, as he was able to sway everyone's vote to Semhar. It was unanimous for her. Ozzy was wise to concede his opinion to go along with the majority. I think Ozzy has alot of learning still to do. It will be interesting if all of his first impressions turn out to be wrong...a strong tribe, Semhar and her beautiful poetry, not building the shelter right away....so far Ozzy seems more out of whack than Coach, imo.

I feel like Bob Marley's tribe is desperate for a leader. Ozzy has never been a leader. I think that Jim could fill that role, but does he want to? I think that Dawn could be a leader, she's used to being in charge, but will they let her. I think that Ozzy and Dawn will be aligned and bonded while they are there.

I am very disappointed in Cochran. He's horrible at the challenges. He doesn't know how to read his tribemates or how or when to keep his mouth shut. I don't think his argument to stay in the game is worthy either. I suspect he's in trouble. He had the same amount of confessionals as Coach...I don't know if they are making him one of the stars of the show because they like him and he'll be gone soon OR, if he'll be a star throughout the show. He's perplexing. He got the very first confessional of the newbies and that usually spells something? I think there needs to be some serious drama at camp Savaii in order for him to make it through the next time they go to TC....he needs to work hard and fly under the radar....big time.

After Cochran, Dawn had the most confessionals. I think she will end up being a player, especially if she aligns with Ozzy. I have hope that she will return to being in charge, but I don't know.

Mark, Papa Bear had 3 confessionals. He seems like a very supportive player, but at some point he'll have to make a stand. Very nurturing, and I think will bond with the underdogs in a big way...

Jim had 2 confessionals and I liked him. I related to him the most. I loved that he told them he was a forensic science teacher at the HS level. He is smitten with the girls....Semhar has a mesmerizing body, not hypnotizing...his assessments are right on as well. She needed to go, he also thought perhaps that Ozzy wanted all of the girls in an alliance and he thought best to break that up. I don't disagree. He could turn in to the leader, but I don't know. Clearly, he's getting in to a power position directing the vote. Surely, Cochran must feel some loyalty to him. I hope that he can make end game.

Semhar got a confessional or two, but this was her boot ep, and we got to see her shine during her poetry recitation. Jiffy was spot on, imo.

We got one confessional from Elyse, and that was one of the first confessionals of the show. One about her relatives being Native American. Interesting, makes me think that she may have some longevity. She was very present throughout the show. She was right by Ozzy 's side in the water, and Ozzy was seen admiring her talents in chopping coconuts. She was nice to John when coaxing him into the water, and she taught John how to chop the coconuts.

Whitney and Keith received no confessionals but their presence was also noted. Whitney noted she was a song writer from Nashville, she was seen going into the water and she too planted herself right next to Ozzy. She was the first one over in the challenge wall, and she was seen when Dawn was crying to Ozzy.

Keith seems like a very laid back, strong and physical guy. Surprising that he had no confessionals. He lied to Semhar when he was against the wall, and he spoke truthfully at TC. I don't know if he'll make end game, but I think he'll be needed through the merge.

Overall I think the Savaii tribe is the weaker tribe physically. I would bet that Ozzy can hold his own in any challenge, and more than likely can win puzzles as well. We haven't seen enough from the others in this tribe to know their strengths and weaknesses. This tribe needs a leader and they need the physically stronger if they want some numbers at the merge. For this latter reason I think Ozzy, Keith, and Jim are safe through the merge. I would be very nervous if I was Cochran or Papa Bear.

Tribe Savaii:

Coach had the most confessionals of this tribe. He was shown in a VERY positive light, imo. He got the message loud and clear that he was not welcome. He treaded lightly, and I think successfully. He rose to the leader role, in contrast to Ozzy. He coached and stroked them as he guided them in building the shelter. He talked strategy on day one and got himself into an alliance of 5. That's far more than we saw at Savaii. He also seems like he's picked up a pet dog, I mean teenager, in the game as well, in young Brandon. He was also shown to be an adept strategizer in the challenge, where as Ozzy fell short. So far it appears that Ozzy, while starting off with a bang, fizzled in the leader role, while Coach started off with conflict, but has smoothed the waters and ended up faring more favorably. At least that's my take.

We know that he has some enemies in Christine, who appears to be aligning with Stacey. These two will come head to head perhaps. She told Coach he's temporary, while he has labeled her boot humber one. Christine received 2 confessionals and they were both wrapped up in the idol. Wouldn't surprise me to see her find it next ep. She seems like she'll have trouble keeping her mouth shut. She could be short for this game.

Stacey received one of the first confessionals of the game as a mother and for coming in with her eyes wide open. She seems athletic but serious. I don't know how she'll fit in and it's a social game. If there is negativity, she may be right in the middle of it. Her one confessional in the game was that she most likely came face to face with the idol but didn't see it, and yes, that's what happened. I don't think that bodes well for longevity. I think it's foreshadowing, she won't see the writing on the wall.

Brandon had the next highest confessional count after Coach, and it's fitting that he's the semi-celebrity, being RussHell's nephew. To me, he is ridiculous. He's a 19 year old kid, working on an oil rig, married, with a child, covered in tats, claiming to be a God-fearing Christian, who calls Mikayla Delijlah...He is like a broken record...my uncle didn't play a good social game, and I'm never taking my tee shirt off. Meanwhile, it's already been told to us that he'll reveal himself next week. He's got ALOT of growing up to do. Maybe if he lasts a while this show could help him...who knows. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if his tribe cuts him loose after the reveal, but, I'm afraid he'll be here for a while. Seems like they have some greater personalities to deal with at Upolu. Seems like he's latching onto Coach, which could help him perhaps.

Sophie had several astute confessionals, which served to validate her intuition and her assessments. I think she appears to be playing a smart game and is situated quite nicely. I think she may have some longevity.

Mikayla had one confessional about building the shelter and being a tomboy. I think she did very well in the challenge. Brandon is afraid of her. She's not in the majority alliance, but she is one of the strongest women. I expect her to make the merge.

Rick seemed to do very well, especially in the challenge. He had two confessionals. One was in regard to not liking Coach, and he made fun of the Dragon Slayer. But, Coach and Rich appeared to work well together when they were building the shelter, and Rick is in the majority alliance. I think Rick is in good shape. He also had a beginning confessional. He kept his personality in check I think and was quite pleasant. I don't see him as an early boot.

Edna: Was nice to Coach, and had one confessional about how positive Coach was. Didn't seem to physical in the challenge.

Albert: Had no confessionals. Did very well in the challenge, and is in the majority alliance. Has bonded with Coach, who respects the warriors. He'll most likely be in trouble around merge time.

All in all I thought that the Upolu tribe seems like a cohesive group, as well as more physical tribe. They are thriving with one leader. But, with time, will more alphas rear their heads, and if they do, will they gun for each other? The Savaii's need a leader. Ozzy was late to start, but I really think this tribe will do better if a leader emerges. Will it be Jim? Could it be Dawn? This should be interesting. If I had to GUESS, I would put these folks in the early boot mode: Christine, Stacey, John Cochran, Papa Bear, Edna

Middle of the road boots: Brandon, Rick, Albert, Keith, Mikayla

Jury and beyond: Ozzy, Coach, Whitney, Jim, Dawn, Elyse, Sophie

We shall see...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Players, The Game, The Editing ...   VerucaSalt     09-09-11       
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Krautboy     09-09-11     1  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Flowerpower     09-09-11     2  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   kiki_k     09-10-11     3  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     09-10-11     4  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Flowerpower     09-10-11     5  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   kiki_k     09-10-11     7  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Naked     09-17-11     24  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Belle Book     09-10-11     8  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     09-26-11     56  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   kingfish     09-10-11     6  
   Jeff's Assessments   Flowerpower     09-11-11     9  
     RE: Jeff's Assessments   Belle Book     09-11-11     10  
         RE: Jeff's Assessments   Outfrontgirl     09-12-11     11  
             RE: Jeff's Assessments   dabo     09-12-11     12  
             RE: Jeff's Assessments   Belle Book     09-12-11     14  
                 RE: Jeff's Assessments   Outfrontgirl     09-13-11     15  
                     RE: Jeff's Assessments   Belle Book     09-13-11     16  
                         RE: Jeff's Assessments   dabo     09-13-11     17  
                             RE: Jeff's Assessments   Outfrontgirl     09-13-11     18  
                                 RE: Jeff's Assessments   dabo     09-14-11     19  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   dabo     09-12-11     13  
   Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   Flowerpower     09-16-11     20  
     RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   Belle Book     09-16-11     21  
     RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   michel     09-17-11     22  
         RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   Belle Book     09-17-11     23  
             RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   Round Robin     09-18-11     25  
         RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   Flowerpower     09-18-11     26  
             RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   michel     09-18-11     27  
         RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   Corvis     09-19-11     28  
             RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   michel     09-19-11     29  
             RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   Flowerpower     09-19-11     30  
             RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   Belle Book     09-19-11     31  
     RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   Outfrontgirl     09-20-11     36  
         RE: Post Episode 1, Survivor 23   michel     09-20-11     37  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Dangerous     09-20-11     32  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   dabo     09-20-11     33  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Flowerpower     09-20-11     34  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Krautboy     09-20-11     35  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   OllieKat     09-23-11     38  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     09-24-11     43  
   RE: Post Episode 2, Season 23   Dangerous     09-24-11     39  
     RE: Post Episode 2, Season 23   PepeLePew13     09-24-11     40  
         RE: Post Episode 2, Season 23   Dangerous     09-25-11     47  
     RE: Post Episode 2, Season 23   Belle Book     09-24-11     41  
     Episode 2, Editing thoughts   michel     09-24-11     42  
         RE: Episode 2, Editing thoughts   Outfrontgirl     09-25-11     44  
             Cochran   Outfrontgirl     09-25-11     45  
             RE: Episode 2, Editing thoughts   michel     09-25-11     48  
                 RE: Episode 2, Editing thoughts   Outfrontgirl     09-25-11     54  
             RE: Episode 2, Editing thoughts   Belle Book     09-25-11     51  
         RE: Episode 2, Editing thoughts   Dangerous     09-25-11     46  
             RE: Episode 2, Editing thoughts   michel     09-25-11     49  
                 RE: Episode 2, Editing thoughts   OllieKat     09-25-11     50  
                     RE: Episode 2, Editing thoughts   michel     09-25-11     52  
                         RE: Episode 2, Editing thoughts   OllieKat     09-25-11     53  
                             RE: Episode 2, Editing thoughts   michel     09-25-11     55  
   Post ep 2 thoughts...   Flowerpower     09-27-11     57  
     RE: Post ep 2 thoughts...   michel     09-27-11     58  
         RE: Post ep 2 thoughts...   Flowerpower     09-28-11     59  
             RE: Post ep 2 thoughts...   Brownroach     09-28-11     60  
     RE: Post ep 2 thoughts...   Outfrontgirl     09-28-11     61  
         RE: Post ep 2 thoughts...   Flowerpower     09-28-11     62  
             RE: Post ep 2 thoughts...   Outfrontgirl     09-29-11     63  
         RE: Post ep 2 thoughts...   michel     09-29-11     64  
             RE: Post ep 2 thoughts...   Outfrontgirl     09-29-11     65  
                 RE: Post ep 2 thoughts...   michel     09-29-11     66  
   Post EP3 Thoughts   Krautboy     09-30-11     67  
     RE: Post EP3 Thoughts   kiki_k     09-30-11     68  
     RE: Post EP3 Thoughts   dabo     09-30-11     69  
         Type "A"'s   Flowerpower     09-30-11     70  
             RE: Type "A"'s   dabo     09-30-11     71  
                 RE: Type "A"'s   michel     09-30-11     72  
                     RE: Type "A"'s   Outfrontgirl     09-30-11     73  
                         RE: Type "A"'s   michel     09-30-11     74  
                             RE: Type "A"'s   Naked     10-01-11     77  
                                 RE: Type "A"'s   dabo     10-01-11     78  
                                     RE: Type "A"'s   michel     10-01-11     81  
                                 RE: Type "A"'s   michel     10-01-11     79  
                                     RE: Type "A"'s   Outfrontgirl     10-01-11     82  
                                         RE: Type "A"'s   michel     10-01-11     83  
                                             RE: Type "A"'s   dabo     10-01-11     84  
                                             RE: Type "A"'s   michel     10-01-11     86  
                                             RE: Type "A"'s   dabo     10-03-11     93  
                                             RE: Type "A"'s   michel     10-03-11     97  
                                             RE: Type "A"'s   dabo     10-03-11     104  
                                             RE: Type "A"'s   michel     10-03-11     107  
                                             RE: Type "A"'s   Outfrontgirl     10-03-11     108  
                         RE: Type "A"'s   dabo     09-30-11     76  
                             RE: Type "A"'s   michel     10-01-11     80  
                     RE: Type "A"'s   kiki_k     09-30-11     75  
     EP3 Editing Thoughts   michel     10-01-11     85  
         RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   Flowerpower     10-02-11     87  
             RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   KObrien_fan     10-02-11     88  
                 RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   michel     10-02-11     90  
                 RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   Flowerpower     10-03-11     94  
                     RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   KObrien_fan     10-03-11     95  
                         RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   Flowerpower     10-03-11     101  
                             RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   KObrien_fan     10-03-11     103  
                             RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   michel     10-03-11     105  
                                 RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   dabo     10-03-11     106  
             RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   michel     10-02-11     89  
                 RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   dabo     10-02-11     91  
                     RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   michel     10-02-11     92  
                 RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   Flowerpower     10-03-11     96  
                     RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   Krautboy     10-03-11     98  
                         RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   michel     10-03-11     99  
                     RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   michel     10-03-11     100  
                         RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   Flowerpower     10-03-11     102  
         RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   Dangerous     10-04-11     109  
             RE: EP3 Editing Thoughts   michel     10-04-11     110  
                 Quick Ep 4 thought   OllieKat     10-05-11     111  
                     RE: Quick Ep 4 thought   kiki_k     10-05-11     112  
                     RE: Quick Ep 4 thought   dabo     10-05-11     113  
                         RE: Quick Ep 4 thought   kiki_k     10-06-11     114  
                         RE: Quick Ep 4 thought   Flowerpower     10-06-11     116  
                     RE: Quick Ep 4 thought   michel     10-06-11     115  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     10-08-11     117  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Belle Book     10-08-11     118  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Flowerpower     10-09-11     119  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   OllieKat     10-09-11     120  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     10-09-11     121  
                 RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   parathor     10-11-11     123  
                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   dabo     10-11-11     124  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   kiki_k     10-09-11     122  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   suzzee     10-11-11     125  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Dangerous     10-11-11     126  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   OllieKat     10-11-11     128  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Dangerous     10-12-11     131  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     10-11-11     129  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Dangerous     10-12-11     132  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   dabo     10-12-11     133  
                 RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     10-12-11     137  
     FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   kiki_k     10-11-11     127  
         RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   michel     10-11-11     130  
             RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   kiki_k     10-12-11     134  
                 RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   Georjanna     10-12-11     135  
                 RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   Modesty     10-12-11     136  
                 RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   Flowerpower     10-12-11     138  
                     RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   Modesty     10-12-11     139  
                     Listening to Cochran & Jim's edits   michel     10-12-11     140  
                         RE: Listening to Cochran & Jim's ed...   Flowerpower     10-12-11     141  
                             RE: Listening to Cochran & Jim's ed...   Outfrontgirl     10-15-11     147  
                     RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   Outfrontgirl     10-16-11     160  
         RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   OllieKat     10-13-11     142  
             RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   SereSurvivor     10-14-11     143  
                 RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   dabo     10-14-11     144  
                     RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   SereSurvivor     10-14-11     145  
             RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   Outfrontgirl     10-15-11     148  
                 RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   michel     10-16-11     152  
                     RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   Outfrontgirl     10-16-11     154  
                         RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   michel     10-16-11     156  
             RE: FYI re: Cochran & Jim's edits   kiki_k     10-16-11     155  
   Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-15-11     146  
     RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-16-11     149  
     RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-16-11     150  
         RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-16-11     151  
             RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-16-11     153  
                 RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-16-11     157  
                     RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-16-11     158  
                         RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-16-11     159  
                             RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   kiki_k     10-16-11     161  
                                 RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-17-11     164  
                                     RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   kiki_k     10-17-11     166  
                             RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-17-11     162  
                             RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-17-11     163  
                                 RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-17-11     165  
                                     RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-17-11     167  
     RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Dangerous     10-18-11     168  
         RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   SereSurvivor     10-18-11     169  
             RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-19-11     170  
                 RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   SereSurvivor     10-19-11     173  
             RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Dangerous     10-19-11     175  
         RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-19-11     171  
             RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Dangerous     10-19-11     176  
                 RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-19-11     179  
                     RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Dangerous     10-20-11     181  
                         RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Corvis     10-20-11     191  
         RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-19-11     172  
             RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Dangerous     10-19-11     177  
                 RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   SereSurvivor     10-19-11     178  
                     RE: Episode 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Dangerous     10-20-11     182  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   SereSurvivor     10-19-11     174  
     Ep. 6   OllieKat     10-19-11     180  
         RE: Ep. 6   Dangerous     10-20-11     183  
         RE: Ep. 6   kiki_k     10-20-11     184  
             RE: Ep. 6   Modesty     10-20-11     185  
                 RE: Ep. 6   Flowerpower     10-20-11     189  
                     RE: Ep. 6   Modesty     10-20-11     192  
                     RE: Ep. 6   parathor     10-20-11     193  
                         RE: Ep. 6   Flowerpower     10-20-11     198  
                     RE: Ep. 6   kiki_k     10-20-11     203  
                         RE: Ep. 6   Flowerpower     10-20-11     206  
                             RE: Ep. 6   kiki_k     10-20-11     210  
                                 RE: Ep. 6   Belle Book     10-20-11     220  
                             RE: Ep. 6   kiki_k     10-20-11     215  
                                 RE: Ep. 6   Modesty     10-20-11     219  
             RE: Ep. 6   PepeLePew13     10-20-11     187  
                 RE: Ep. 6   kiki_k     10-20-11     204  
                     RE: Ep. 6   michel     10-20-11     221  
         RE: Ep. 6   KObrien_fan     10-20-11     186  
             RE: Ep. 6   SereSurvivor     10-20-11     188  
                 RE: Ep. 6   Corvis     10-20-11     190  
                     RE: Ep. 6   SereSurvivor     10-20-11     194  
                         RE: Ep. 6   Corvis     10-20-11     195  
                             RE: Ep. 6   Modesty     10-20-11     196  
                                 RE: Ep. 6   Corvis     10-20-11     199  
                             RE: Ep. 6   SereSurvivor     10-20-11     197  
                                 RE: Ep. 6   Corvis     10-20-11     200  
                                     RE: Ep. 6   SereSurvivor     10-20-11     201  
                                         RE: Ep. 6   OllieKat     10-20-11     202  
                                             RE: Ep. 6   Flowerpower     10-20-11     208  
                                             RE: Ep. 6   PepeLePew13     10-20-11     209  
                                             RE: Ep. 6   kiki_k     10-20-11     211  
                                             RE: Ep. 6   KObrien_fan     10-20-11     216  
                                             RE: Ep. 6   SurvivorFan101     10-20-11     217  
                                             RE: Ep. 6   Flowerpower     10-20-11     223  
                                     RE: Ep. 6   suzzee     10-20-11     212  
                                         RE: Ep. 6   Corvis     10-20-11     213  
                                         RE: Ep. 6   SereSurvivor     10-20-11     214  
         Focus Group results   kiki_k     10-20-11     205  
             RE: Focus Group results   Corvis     10-20-11     207  
             RE: Focus Group results   Modesty     10-20-11     218  
                 Since we are Off-Topic   michel     10-20-11     222  
                     RE: Since we are Off-Topic   SereSurvivor     10-21-11     224  
                     RE: Since we are Off-Topic   kiki_k     10-21-11     225  
                         RE: Since we are Off-Topic   OllieKat     10-21-11     226  
                         RE: Since we are Off-Topic   michel     10-21-11     227  
                             RE: Since we are Off-Topic   kiki_k     10-21-11     228  
                                 RE: Since we are Off-Topic   Outfrontgirl     10-21-11     229  
                                     RE: Since we are Off-Topic   dabo     10-25-11     263  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   SereSurvivor     10-22-11     230  
   Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-22-11     231  
     RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   Belle Book     10-22-11     232  
         RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-22-11     233  
     RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   kiki_k     10-22-11     234  
         RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     235  
             RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   kiki_k     10-22-11     236  
                 RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   KObrien_fan     10-22-11     237  
                     General editing questions   OllieKat     10-22-11     239  
                     RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   kiki_k     10-22-11     241  
                 RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-22-11     238  
                     RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   kiki_k     10-22-11     240  
                         RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-23-11     242  
                             RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   kiki_k     10-23-11     243  
                                 RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-23-11     244  
                                     RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   SurvivorFan101     10-23-11     245  
                                         RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-23-11     246  
                                             RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   KObrien_fan     10-23-11     247  
                                             RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-23-11     248  
                                             RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   dabo     10-23-11     252  
                                             RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   SurvivorFan101     10-23-11     250  
     RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   Flowerpower     10-23-11     249  
         RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-23-11     251  
     RE: Episode 6 Editing Thoughts:   Dangerous     10-25-11     265  
   The Dog that didn't bark...   Krautboy     10-23-11     253  
     RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   tribephyl     10-23-11     254  
         RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   PepeLePew13     10-24-11     255  
             RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   Outfrontgirl     10-24-11     257  
                 RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   michel     10-24-11     261  
     RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   michel     10-24-11     256  
         RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   Flowerpower     10-24-11     258  
     RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   Corvis     10-24-11     259  
         RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   michel     10-24-11     260  
             RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   Corvis     10-25-11     262  
                 RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   Krautboy     10-25-11     264  
                     RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   dabo     10-25-11     266  
                         RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   Krautboy     10-25-11     267  
                             RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   Belle Book     10-25-11     268  
                             RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   michel     10-25-11     269  
                                 RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   SereSurvivor     10-26-11     270  
                             RE: The Dog that didn't bark...   PepeLePew13     10-26-11     271  
                                 Episode 7   Slider     10-28-11     272  
                                     RE: Episode 7   Dangerous     10-29-11     273  
                                     RE: Episode 7   dabo     10-29-11     274  
                                         RE: Episode 7   Flowerpower     10-29-11     275  
                                             RE: Episode 7   kiki_k     10-29-11     277  
                                             RE: Episode 7   SurvivorFan101     10-29-11     278  
                                             RE: Episode 7   kiki_k     10-29-11     279  
                                             RE: Episode 7   SurvivorFan101     10-29-11     280  
                                             RE: Episode 7   Belle Book     10-29-11     282  
                                             RE: Episode 7   PepeLePew13     10-29-11     285  
                                             RE: Episode 7   Krautboy     10-29-11     284  
                                     RE: Episode 7   kiki_k     10-29-11     276  
   Episode #7 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-29-11     281  
     RE: Episode #7 Editing Thoughts:   Belle Book     10-29-11     283  
         RE: Episode #7 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-29-11     286  
         RE: Episode #7 Editing Thoughts:   PepeLePew13     10-29-11     287  
             RE: Episode #7 Editing Thoughts:   Belle Book     10-29-11     288  
             RE: Episode #7 Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-29-11     289  
                 RE: Episode #7 Editing Thoughts:   PepeLePew13     10-29-11     290  
     RE: Episode #7 Editing Thoughts:   Dangerous     11-01-11     291  
         RE: Episode #7 Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     11-02-11     292  
   RE: Supercilious Pomposity   SereSurvivor     11-03-11     293  
     RE: Supercilious Pomposity   dabo     11-03-11     294  
   new thread   dabo     11-04-11     295  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •