The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No duplicate HoH yet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

viruslqc 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-05, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail viruslqc Click to send private message to viruslqc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No duplicate HoH yet"
Does anyone think it unusual that nobody has yet had HoH twice?
Ivette, April, and James, I think are the only ones who haven't had it, and I'm sure by the end someone will have had it twice, since Ashlea and Michael never had it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No duplicate HoH yet leianawd 08-23-05 1
   RE: No duplicate HoH yet FishWoman 08-23-05 2
   RE: No duplicate HoH yet realityfreek 08-23-05 3
       RE: No duplicate HoH yet seahorse 08-23-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No duplicate HoH yet"
That is a bit odd but in a way its cool too because I think it makes it more interesting then having the same people win over and over. But if some of these people want to stay in the game they better start getting HOH again. Oh,and maybe Ivette has never had the title HOH you can bet she does alot of the planning and decision making while Beau is in power lol. James probably won't get the HOH on purpose until he feels an absolute need to, he will probably let the other people take each other out a bit more then get it. As for April, I couldn't imagine her being HOH.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-23-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No duplicate HoH yet"
It is obviously a conspiracy. I suggest we petition CBS and threaten to boycott the show unless someone wins HOH more than once! (j/k)

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No duplicate HoH yet"
I think people are afraid to win HOH since the previous HOH seems to get voted out of the house the following week. I am actually suprised Beau stepped up and won HOH. He doesnt seem to me to be a leader/decision maker. I really, really hope April gets on everyones last nerve and gets nominated and maybe Howie. I liked him at first but now he is too over the top about everything! Sorry kinda got off topic....

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No duplicate HoH yet"
Anyone who thinks they are safe from the other team's wrath is reluctant to win HOH. I think James is especially better off not being HOH. Each team is trying to reduce the numbers of their counterparts and if he keeps straddling the middle, he could go far.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •