The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"desperate attention whore postings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kerawal 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kerawal Click to send private message to kerawal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"desperate attention whore postings"
Why is this by everyones name? I find it slightly offensive. Is this supposed to be funny and I am somehow missing the joke?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: desperate attention whore posti... Efjendar 04-14-04 1
 RE: desperate attention whore posti... StarryLuna 04-14-04 2
   RE: desperate attention whore posti... brvnkrz 04-14-04 3
       RE: desperate attention whore posti... greenmonstah 04-14-04 5
 RE: desperate attention whore posti... mistofleas 04-14-04 4
 RE: desperate attention whore posti... mistofleas 04-14-04 6
   RE: desperate attention whore posti... brvnkrz 04-14-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: desperate attention whore postings"
What is a DAW?

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-14-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: desperate attention whore postings"
Efjendar beat me to it. I just went to the Help Forum to find that link too.

I don't really think its meant to be offensive. Most posters here take pride in their DAW level.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: desperate attention whore postings"
I just hit 1000. YIPPEE. I want a party!!!!!

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: desperate attention whore postings"
*rushes over to OT to throw Brv N Krz a surprise party*

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: desperate attention whore postings"
Being a DAW is a good thing.

--just upped her DAW level with this post

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: desperate attention whore postings"
Oh and by the by, this question is better suited to the HELP forum since it has nothing to do with American Idol. It will most likely get moved.

--let's webby know

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: desperate attention whore postings"
tattletale troublemaker.

*lvoes Misto and doesn't want her to be mad for calling her names and then turn her in too.*
*hugs*

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •