The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feedback on how to resolve SurvivorMarket question..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-01, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feedback on how to resolve SurvivorMarket question..."
OK, since I don't know how many folks read the SurvivorMarket forum, just a head's up that I've posted a topic in there looking for some feedback on how best to resolve the "which tribe wins immunity" question, given that there was not immunity challenge in Episode 6.

If you have some thoughts, please see the post and reply.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feedback on how to resolve Surv... RustedEdges 03-02-01 1
   RE: Feedback on how to resolve Surv... SurvivorBlows 03-02-01 2
       RE: Feedback on how to resolve Surv... RustedEdges 03-03-01 3
           RE: Feedback on how to resolve Surv... SurvivorBlows 03-04-01 4
 RE: Feedback on how to resolve Surv... labgirl 03-04-01 5
   RE: Feedback on how to resolve Surv... SurvivorBlows 03-04-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RustedEdges 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-01, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RustedEdges Click to send private message to RustedEdges Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feedback on how to resolve SurvivorMarket question..."
I heard or saw on one of the various e-newspapers (I think Zap2it) that Kucha did have a Tribal Council and took all of Mike's things and snuffed his torch.

Since there was a Tribal Council and the Kucha Tribe lost a member, I would venture to say that Kucha did not have immunity. Ogakor didn't lose anyone, so in essence, they had immunity.

Just my two cents.

Rusted

03-02-01, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feedback on how to resolve SurvivorMarket question..."
Humm, well that would seem to conflict with the CBS.com history:

http://survivor.cbs.com/primetime/survivor2/show/tcvh.html

RustedEdges 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-01, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RustedEdges Click to send private message to RustedEdges Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feedback on how to resolve SurvivorMarket question..."
Does CBS.com run the game?

03-04-01, 03:40 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Feedback on how to resolve SurvivorMarket question..."
No, but neither does Zap2It.com.

...and given that CBS Television -- the folks that do pay for the game -- owns CBS.com and that CBS.com runs the official Survivor website, they would seem to be the more accurate source for such info.

labgirl 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-01, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail labgirl Click to send private message to labgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feedback on how to resolve SurvivorMarket question..."
Ogakor wins by immunity "default", the same as any game when one team doesn't (is not able) to compete. The reason they can't compete doesn't matter. Kucha lost a member, and since only one person goes each 'week', Ogakor wins immunity by "default".

03-04-01, 04:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Feedback on how to resolve SurvivorMarket question..."
Locking this thread:

1) we already implemented a solution
2) the point was to call attention for folks to read the thread on the other board and post there, not here

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •