The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet S..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-07, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Part Four"
As Christa walks on deck, she states everyone fits across in one little line. With that I will hand out the black spots. She hands them to Louie, who calls himself black spot Louie, Kendra, Laurel, Fabulous, (Ben) and Jay.

Kendra and Louie get the black spots. Kendra tells Louie not to break her record. Louie has 4 and Kendra has 6.

Louie I now scared about being a sacrificial lamb. I’ve trusted everyone before, I will do it again. But I know I can trust Jay the most. People might call me crazy, but I do trust Jay. I’m starting to not trust everyone but Jay.

Laurel is scared for Louie not knowing what Ben and Jay are going to do.

Kendra talks to Ben about keeping her instead of Louie. Who could you out run? Louie would win a popularity contest. Louie would keep Jay before Ben.
Ben won’t know who he will vote for until he hears their speeches, and slaps the vote on the knife.
He thanks Kendra for coming and talking to him. She tells him not to trust anybody.

Jay Confessional: I don’t know who I’m sending home tonight. I got a weak person that’s doing me no good, but I could beat at the end. And then I got a strong person who has my back, but I don’t want him around at the end. There are reasons to keep them both and reasons to get rid of them both. I don’t know. It’s 50 – 50.

The sun sets over the ocean.
*ding – ding*
All Pirates to Mid-Ship

Welcome once again to Pirates Court.
This is the place where all get to have their say.
Looking at Kendra and Louie, the Host says one of you will go home tonight.

Pirates’ Court is now in session.

Captain, why did you mark these two pirates with a black spot?

Christa starts with Kendra. The crew still thinks Kendra is still the weakest link.
And Louie volunteered himself, but after listening to the concerns of the crew, he is not safe.

The host is shocked and asks Louie if that’s true. Louie says he doesn’t mind being tested by the black spot.
The host says anyone who stands next to Kendra goes home. Louie trust the crew.

Louie defend yourself:
My Captain and crew,
I give you what money can’t buy; I give you my loyalty, my word, my bond which is more important than gold or treasure. This I give to you freely and openly. Simple and sweet.
Captain Christa smiles.

Kendra defend yourself for the sixth week:
My Captain and my fellow crew,
There has to be a reason you keep bringing me back and that’s what I want to talk about tonight.
I know I’m slow in the water. But I can tell directions, I can navigate, I still have a lot to give.
I will continue to give you guys everything I have, I’m just slow at swimming, but I don’t stop.
Thank you.

What chance do you think Kendra has Jay?
Well Cameron, I don’t want to beat to death the expeditions, I want to talk about her being sneaky. She’s hiding outside a door or porthole listening. We’ve had a problem with trust and it irks me. On the other hand you might what to look at who you want to stand next to at the end.

Ben, where do you think Kendra stands?
We had a real good conversation this afternoon, but that was the first time. I don’t know if I can trust you. I question if you will look out for me because we don’t have a relationship.

Laurel, same question.
In the beginning I had more reasons to vote for Kendra, but now I’d rather go up against her than someone super strong.

What do you think of Louie volunteering for the black spot?

Jay states it’s utterly insane. To start with you think everyone has your back, but in my opinion he is a bigger threat than Kendra. Louie thinks he’s completely safe tonight, I beg to differ.

The Host ask Louie how that feels. Louie is at a lost for words for about 10 seconds. He finally comes up with an answer. I’m slow on the hills. I lumber up them. You don’t have to fear me. Every expedition has hills.

How do you feel about volunteering now Louie?
Someone has to stand up next to Kendra, I have your back, and I thought you had mine. Jay gives Louie a look of Duh, you should never trust on a pirate ship. We’ll see what happens when you put your card on the knife.

The Host says we will find out now. You have three cards, one for each pirate, and a mutiny card. Choose your cards.

Jay votes first, Ben, then Laurel.

Three ballots, three pirates, let’s see what you’ve done.

The Host collects the cards off the knife.
Captain there are no mutiny cards, you are safe.

Kendra, last week no ballots were cast for you.

This week ...Louie, .........pause.............Pause........

You

Have

no ballots

cast against you.

Rejoin your crew.

Kendra hugs Louie

The host says: Kendra you voyage is over.

Captain, cut this pirate adrift.

Kendra says have fun guys.

Laurel is the only one to say goodbye to Kendra.

Kendra climbs over the side and the Captain cut the rope. Louie waves.

Kendra’s last words:
I’ve made it through five pirate courts with a black spot. To make it this far, I think is a great accomplishment. I gave it a good fight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet S...   vince3     08-06-07       
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   Chez     08-07-07     1  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   cahaya     08-14-07     26  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   Chez     08-07-07     2  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   byoffer     08-07-07     5  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   kircon     08-07-07     3  
   Last Time on Pirate Master   kircon     08-07-07     4  
   Part One   kircon     08-07-07     6  
     wait   Agman2     05-04-15     27  
   Part One. 2   kircon     08-07-07     7  
   Part One.3   kircon     08-07-07     8  
     RE: Part One.3   Puffy     08-07-07     9  
   The Expedition   kircon     08-08-07     10  
     RE: The Expedition   vince3     08-08-07     11  
         RE: The Expedition   Sunny_Bunny     08-08-07     12  
   Part Three   kircon     08-08-07     13  
   Part Four   kircon     08-08-07     14  
     RE: Part Four   Sunny_Bunny     08-08-07     15  
         RE: Part Four   michel     08-08-07     17  
             RE: Part Four   Sunny_Bunny     08-08-07     19  
                 A Master   michel     08-09-07     23  
                     RE: A Master   CTgirl     08-12-07     24  
             RE: Part Four   Agman2     05-04-15     28  
     RE: Part Four   Spanky68     08-08-07     16  
         RE: Part Four   michel     08-08-07     18  
     RE: Part Four   jbug     08-09-07     21  
         RE: Part Four   kircon     08-09-07     22  
             RE: Part Four   Georgianna     08-13-07     25  
         RE: Part Four   Agman2     05-04-15     29  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   Loree     08-08-07     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •