The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet S..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-07, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Part Three"
Back on the ship, Jay acts depressed and upset.
Jay Confessional: Again he tells us, I threw the expedition, to keep Christa and Ben in power on the ship. There is no way anyone knows I didn’t give 100 percent.

He tells Kendra and Laurel, Good job, Good job! Kendra tells Jay she was proud to be on his team. Jay tells Kendra he was proud to be on her team. Laurel performs some kind of body contortions. At least they didn’t get any money.

Jay Confessional: I don’t feel my game play is unethical. This is pirate ship. I came out here to play a cut throat game.

The Host tells the Black Crew that they were cheated like Captain Steel. Captain, you have duties to assign, a ship to run, and black spots to hand out. The ship is yours. Thank You, says Christa.

We see a shot of the figurehead of the ship, a lady medusa holding a skull. The next shot is the crew’s quarters.

Jay tempts Ben into a game of High Card/500. Ben decides to exercise his fortune. Jay pulls a queen. Ben pulls a two. Jay pulls the same queen three times. He takes two grand from Ben.

Jay Confessional: When you’re playing high card, if you set the deck down a little skewed, you can pick up the deck in the same spot. I made sure I did my old tricks and what do you know. Queen, queen, queen.
If it comes down to being Pirate Master, I feel mentally superior to Ben. I don’t know if it’s age or education, but at the end of the day, I don’t feel Ben is a threat to me. That’s why I made a pact with him and why I’m keeping him around.

Jay and Ben are talking on the deck about the final three. Kendra is up in the sails listening. Laurel would be better to keep than Christa. Jay tells us that Christa is in better shape than he is, faster, a better swimmer, and able to solve puzzles faster.

Kendra Confessional: I’ve been eavesdropping and have found out that Jay is worried to go up against Christa. She decides this is the day she should start sharing information with people.

Louie comes to Jay and tells him, let’s make it easy. Put me and Kendra up for Pirates Court. Let’s get her gone. Laurel and you won’t do me wrong.

Louie Confessional: Jay influences who gets the black spots. I have 100 percent trust in him. Would he turn on me, I don’t think so.

The sun sets over the ship. Christa calls Jay into her quarters.
Jay tells us Christa calls him first because his opinion is what matters most to her.
Jay has just woken up, he yawns as he walks in and sit down. He pours himself a glass of rum.
What’s your vote here, tonight, what’s the deal?
Jay says Kendra. I can’t stand her anymore. She’s like fingernails on a chalk board. He has a few other insults.
Louie volunteered to be put up and I think we should. Maybe it’s time to get rid of him. Go big or go home.
Christa says Go big. They clink glasses and down the shot of rum. So who are you going to vote for?
Jay says it doesn’t matter who he votes for.

Christa pours a drink for herself and Ben. Who do you want to Black Spot?
Ben says Kendra and Louie which would be strategic for them.
They down the shot of rum.

Christa pours a drink for herself and Laurel. Who do you want to Black Spot?
Laurel says Kendra.
Laurel asks if Christa is getting sloshed yet.
She says ya.

Laurel Confession: Listening to the crew is really smart. It makes it seem like you didn’t make the decision and they did.

Christa pours a drink for herself and Louie. Who do you want to Black Spot?
Louie offers himself up for a black spot and says its Kendra’s time.
Louie toast to the Booze Cruise and his favorite Captain.

Kendra walks in. Christa asks if she’s going to do a shot.
Christa pours a drink for herself and Kendra. So what are you thinking?
Kendra says I’m thinking it’s my time.
I’m thinking you guys have decided it my time.
I’ve heard some things; Jay’s worried about you though.

Kendra Confessional: I let Christa have that piece of information. Now it’s the most important thing I have and the best chance I have of saving myself. Maybe I have a chance to turn this around.

Kendra tells Christ that Jay has made it very clear, that he’s playing the game for him.
Christa chews on her thumb.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pirate Master Episode 11 Internet S...   vince3     08-06-07       
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   Chez     08-07-07     1  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   cahaya     08-14-07     26  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   Chez     08-07-07     2  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   byoffer     08-07-07     5  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   kircon     08-07-07     3  
   Last Time on Pirate Master   kircon     08-07-07     4  
   Part One   kircon     08-07-07     6  
     wait   Agman2     05-04-15     27  
   Part One. 2   kircon     08-07-07     7  
   Part One.3   kircon     08-07-07     8  
     RE: Part One.3   Puffy     08-07-07     9  
   The Expedition   kircon     08-08-07     10  
     RE: The Expedition   vince3     08-08-07     11  
         RE: The Expedition   Sunny_Bunny     08-08-07     12  
   Part Three   kircon     08-08-07     13  
   Part Four   kircon     08-08-07     14  
     RE: Part Four   Sunny_Bunny     08-08-07     15  
         RE: Part Four   michel     08-08-07     17  
             RE: Part Four   Sunny_Bunny     08-08-07     19  
                 A Master   michel     08-09-07     23  
                     RE: A Master   CTgirl     08-12-07     24  
             RE: Part Four   Agman2     05-04-15     28  
     RE: Part Four   Spanky68     08-08-07     16  
         RE: Part Four   michel     08-08-07     18  
     RE: Part Four   jbug     08-09-07     21  
         RE: Part Four   kircon     08-09-07     22  
             RE: Part Four   Georgianna     08-13-07     25  
         RE: Part Four   Agman2     05-04-15     29  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 11 Intern...   Loree     08-08-07     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •