The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thank-you!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-17-11, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thank-you!"
Just wanted to say thank-you to the SurvivorBlows community and to all the good folks who shared their time and thoughts throughout the season. It was great to see so many old spoiling friends and so many new spoilers as well. It reminded me of the good old days, when vidcap analysis was king and when we fought each week to out spoil and outsmart Mark Burnett and his staff.

I was constantly impressed by the logic and insights of everyone here. Truely a wonderful group effort of smart, funny, creative people, who had fun with this crazy hobby we call spoiling Survivor. I've enjoyed reading everyones posts!

I also wanted to thank Webby and the blue peeps for creating this forum and letting us make it our own. SBlows is a class site, where people are nice and share their ideas with respect and good humor. I'm proud to be apart of it and glad you all are too!

Thanks to our friend VG (and SFever) for all the amazing work with the vidcaps and video, without which we couldn't do the spoiling we enjoy. It's been great having VG as part of the SBlows community.

To everyone who started a thread, wrote a SOTS, shared a link, transcribed an interview, analyzed a vidcap, posted a theory, or shared a smiley face...Thank-you! You made this a very enjoyable season and I look forward to spoiling with you again in the fall.

Hope you all have a great summer...

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thank-you! jbug 05-17-11 1
   RE: Thank-you! KimberA00 05-17-11 5
       RE: Thank-you! michel 05-17-11 9
           RE: Thank-you! jbug 05-18-11 11
 RE: Thank-you! CTgirl 05-17-11 2
 RE: Thank-you! kiki_k 05-17-11 3
 RE: Thank-you! Blind Freddy 05-17-11 4
 RE: Thank-you! dabo 05-17-11 6
 RE: Thank-you! Flowerpower 05-17-11 7
 RE: Thank-you! Naked 05-17-11 8
 RE: Thank-you! michel 05-17-11 10
 RE: Thank-you! redbeard103152 05-20-11 12
 RE: Thank-you! Corvis 05-20-11 13
 RE: Thank-you! Scarlett O Hara 05-21-11 14
 RE: Thank-you! kingfish 05-22-11 15
   RE: Thank-you! Flowerpower 05-24-11 16
   RE: Thank-you! Flowerpower 05-24-11 17
 RE: Thank-you! Outfrontgirl 06-02-11 18
 RE: Thank-you! VolcanicGlass 06-03-11 19
   RE: Thank-you! Corvis 06-03-11 20
       RE: Thank-you! Outfrontgirl 06-03-11 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-11, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thank-you!"
I lurve this place too!

I pick & choose the threads I think are safe to read - I don't want to know who will be booted next or who will win; but I like reading what others think is gonna happen from what they see in the previews...

It's also interesting to me how I look at the show differently than my DH or my sister & other family.
They only watch each episode without any thought as to what may or may not happen next.
My sister often calls me during a commercial to see what I think is gonna happen; she's amazed at my powers of seeing into the future! LOL Little does she know my guesses are actually the hard work of others here in out wonderful reality tv world.

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

KimberA00 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-17-11, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimberA00 Click to send private message to KimberA00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thank-you!"
I'm the same way! My mom will say "Oh, I think it's Phillip this week" and I say "Nope, it's Grant." And then when it happens she just looks over at me as if to ask "How did you know that?!?!" I love how this place helps me prove all season long that I am indeed always right! LOL

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-11, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thank-you!"
And why do you two don't tell your family about us?! I think you guys like to have an advantage!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-11, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thank-you!"
michel...

I don't read the boot lists or "deep" spoilers but I like to share stuff that has been discussed in the vidcaps threads.

Luckily for me, neither DH or my sister are into computers or internet I think my secret is safe! LOL

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-11, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thank-you!"
Well said Kraut Boy! I totally agree.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-17-11, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thank-you!"
Well said Krautboy & thanks for starting this thread.

I share all of Krautboy's sentiments & also want to wish everyone a great summer.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the fall.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-17-11, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thank-you!"
I'd like to thank the SBlows community for welcoming me and for providing this forum for discussing this little 'passtime' of ours. And to the mods and forum leaders...thanks for a well organized and friendly place to post. It's been a lot of fun this season. I've enjoyed interacting with old friends along with the new faces I've met. Thanks all!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-11, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thank-you!"

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-11, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thank-you!"
Krautboy, you are such an eloquent writer and you express my same thoughts, but in a far better way!. In the beginning of the season I was so afraid that no one would bounce back after the utterly spoiled seasons in the not so distant past. I am grateful for all of you that continue to post and add your 2 cents worth...makes it so much more fun to chew the fat with many. You all ROCK, imo!

I also want to express my gratitude to the moderators for all that they do, and to VG and Survivor Fever as well...we would be able to do what we love to do with out the vidcaps, and all those blowups...so fun this year to debate what we think we see or what we do not see! Great stuff. EPMB is back in business, he definitely got us on more than one occasion...let's see if we can get him next season!

And, finally, I am grateful that you have returned to the Blows fold...welcome back KB! Sure hope to see that little German boy next season as well! Have a great summer everyone!

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-17-11, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thank-you!"
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone as well. I haven't posted on this sight for years, but have still been around reading all of your wonderful ideas. I do not know why I started posting here again, but I am glad that you are all still around. This sight has meant a lot to me. I will make it a point to drop by again next season.

VOTE NAKED 2004

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-11, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thank-you!"
Well said KB. This site always adds to the fun of the show and never more so than this season.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-11, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thank-you!"
I really enjoyed this season. After the last few seasons where everything was known before the season even started it was refreshing to have to solve the boots one by one. To everyone who post here thanks for all your hard work. May next season be spoil free as well so that the gang at Blows will all be here in the fall to help figure it all out again.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-11, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Thank-you!"
Well said, KB.

Very fun spoiling season! Thanks to all who contributed! Looking forward to fall!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-11, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thank-you!"
And thank you Krautboy for returning to the fold this year. You always have something wise to say or some excellent observation to share. I love reading along with what everyone is debating or discussing. I think you all are so smart! Sadly, I have been a bit too busy to be posting much, but I do still love to catch up each week with what is predicted to transpire. What a wonderful community of friends and a great cyberplace to be. It's because of all of you peeps blue or not. Thanks to all!

I look forward to sharing more time with you again next fall!

... Now who do you think will be returning next season?!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-11, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Thank-you!"
Me too. Thnaks to all mentioned. This season was funner than the last. Even though my grammer has declined my enjoyment has increased.

I'd like to also express thanks for the hard work Flowerpower puts in in to keep momentum going.

Thanks FP.

05-24-11, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Thank-you!"
I love my Tribe, and my KING! <3 , <3, <3

05-24-11, 05:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Thank-you!"
I love my Tribe, and my KING! <3 , <3, <3

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-11, 03:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thank-you!"
Big thank you to Krautboy for his always probing topics, always laying out the facts and the possibilities. I could never have started that Triple Duel topic, but thanks to you I had a platform for working out the crazy calendar last season.

This is one of those deals where if I name names I will almost certainly fail to recognize all who deserve it.

To all who posted the vidcaps, the teasers, updated the interviews and blogs and tweets, wrote the SOTS, analyzed the twists and editing, ran an impossibly convoluted vote topic, kept the ECST running, and contributed your intelligence, humor, and camaraderie, thank you so much.

Another special thank you to Volcanic Glass, who was here in a flash all season with the latest in vidcaps, voiceover, and interesting compilations. No sooner was a new HD promo up, than she brought us the goods. You are so generous to us, VG!

Welcome to all newbies, and an extra welcome to BlindFreddy, who has been around for a long time but was not often seen here before this season. You added a great deal as a strong independent thinker and theorizer.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-11, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Thank-you!"
Krautboy, what a nice post.

It was good to dip my feet back into the Survivor analysis waters this past season. As always, I enjoy reading what the Blows posters bring to the table every week. It was terrific to see old friends resurface and/or join the discussion here.

My only unfulfilled wish is that VerucaSalt would return in full force. Her insights were one of my seasonal guilty pleasures. She is missed.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-11, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Thank-you!"
I second that, VolcanicGlass. I miss VerucatSalt too.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-11, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Thank-you!"
Thirds! Come back, VerucaSalt, you're the original and it's not the same without you.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •