The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Totally Unfair?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-04, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Totally Unfair?"
my room mate and I were so annoyed that the show is letting Trish come back and try and get Jessie. Since when do you get to rise from your 15 minutes of fame (with in two weeks, on teh same show) But he said he had not regrets so hopefully Jesse doesn't crush Mandy Jaye

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Totally Unfair? pinklady1229 05-05-04 1
   this is too much heracane 05-05-04 3
       RE: this is too much redheaded_sweetheart 05-05-04 7
           RE: this is too much Tiggertramp 05-06-04 9
               RE: this is too much Pamselfish 05-06-04 13
                   RE: this is too much Breezy 05-06-04 17
                       RE: this is too much minkey 05-06-04 28
           RE: this is too much drooler 05-06-04 21
       RE: this is too much RebelYell 05-06-04 18
           RE: this is too much heracane 05-07-04 30
   RE: Totally Unfair? steppingrazor42 05-06-04 23
 RE: Totally Unfair? tweet 05-05-04 2
 RE: Totally Unfair? fermi 05-05-04 4
   RE: Totally Unfair? nerovh 05-06-04 12
   RE: Totally Unfair? drooler 05-06-04 22
 RE: Totally Unfair? nfexshus39 05-05-04 5
   RE: Totally Unfair? fermi 05-05-04 6
       RE: Totally Unfair? redheaded_sweetheart 05-05-04 8
 DAMN! qwertypie 05-06-04 10
   Actress Trish IslandFever 05-06-04 11
   RE: DAMN! buckeyegirl 05-06-04 14
       RE: DAMN! TDeniseS 05-06-04 25
 RE: Totally Unfair? ropefish_3 05-06-04 15
   RE: Totally Unfair? Rockytop Chick 05-06-04 16
 RE: Totally Unfair? RebelYell 05-06-04 19
   RE: Totally Unfair? triednottowatch 05-06-04 20
       RE: Totally Unfair? kelli_blue 05-06-04 24
           RE: Totally Unfair? leogirl_21 05-06-04 26
 Making it fair. Pensha26 05-06-04 27
 RE: Totally Unfair? slblan 05-06-04 29
 RE: Totally Unfair? Sweater_Puffs 05-07-04 31
   RE: Totally Unfair? minkey 05-07-04 32
       RE: Totally Unfair? escapedude 05-07-04 33
           RE: Totally Unfair? Sweater_Puffs 05-08-04 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pinklady1229 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinklady1229 Click to send private message to pinklady1229 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
I agree! Actually, I'm a little scared by her whole surprise encounter with Jessie...can you say 'psycho'??

heracane 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-05-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heracane Click to send private message to heracane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "this is too much"
I will not be watching this series anymore. I mean, watching this is like watching a train wreck. I don't want to see Mandy Jayes feelings be stomped on by Jesse playing games with trish.

This is farfetched and unforgivible I think. The producers have gone too far

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-05-04, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: this is too much"
I can't say that I won't watch anymore, but I certainly am disappointed in the producers... Obviously this "story line" was planned for a long time. She said in the limo, she wasn't done yet... she somehow got access to Jesse and Amanda on their date... how? who paid for her trip? how did she know where they were going to be? The whole thing has a very scripted feel to it... so much for "reality" tv.

I'm not really rooting for Mandy Jaye, but she doesn't deserve this.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: this is too much"
I'm with you...so much for a staged stalker event. Here, This is you itinerary, this is where they will be, this is your cue to walk in on them to "surprise" them on their date for an extra twist.

Please. ABC, this is a new low for you. You are no better than Jerry Springer, except for the higher budget.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: this is too much"
Yeah, and they'll just "happen" to have camera and lighting equipment set up and ready to go out in the hall when Trish takes Jesse out there to talk to him. Unless we see some cameraman running after Trish and Jesse trying to capture the drama with a shaky hand held camera - we'll know this whole fiasco was staged and scripted.

I've had it with this show, too. This has turned into an Average Joe script, where key people are playing roles to keep the storyline moving in an entertaining direction. It's clear to me Trish was hired as an actress to play this part right from the start. We really don't know as much about the remaining girls as we normally do at the point, because every date with them has been cut pretty short, so we can get back to the house and see what Trish is up to next. As someone else said, this has really been the "Trish show" more than it's been about Jesse. I'm not sure how much of this script Jesse is in on, or how much he's being played by the producers as well.

The show has changed course and lowered its standards. I'm disappointed, but maybe I'm in the minority.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: this is too much"
The show has changed course and lowered its standards. I'm disappointed, but maybe I'm in the minority.

I really think this is because Jesse is there for the wrong reasons more so than the show wanting to change things up.

minkey 231 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minkey Click to send private message to minkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: this is too much"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-04 AT 10:44 PM (EST)

I do agree with you on Jesse being there for the wrong reasons. He feels like another Aaron (wasn't he the bachelor with Helene??) to me. Yuck! Bet he ends up with Jessica cause she's so pretty and then he'll have such a hard time dropping her when she has expectations; cause she's so pretty.

Wink

drooler 67 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drooler Click to send private message to drooler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: this is too much"
Amen!!

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: this is too much"
>I will not be watching this
>series anymore. I mean, watching
>this is like watching a
>train wreck.

Train wreck?? That's why I do watch.
You should feel good that this is the worst you've ever seen. There have been a lot worse shows out there than this one. I'd list them for you, but I guess you don't want to see them

heracane 52 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heracane Click to send private message to heracane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: this is too much"
I really don't like the pretense of watching a "the bachelor" show and ending up watching something that is barely recognisable from the format that worked for this show. I like drama as much as the next person, but I have had enough with the editing. I liked when we could at least think we knew one girl from another.. to me, they blend together. Then there is Trish.. They should just put her on every show now!

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
I was SO upset when they showed her coming back, can't we just watch 2 people fall in love for ONCE on this show????

tweet 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-05-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tweet Click to send private message to tweet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-04 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

please add filler and indicate it's spoiler when you want to post the show outcome before west coast people watch the show.

Edit to correct.

fermi 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fermi Click to send private message to fermi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
To tell you the truth, I think Trish is the hottest woman walking the planet. She is confident, strong and capable. Jesse really put the pressure on her when he gave her the first rose. At that point every woman in the world hated Trish, yet she stood up and went for it.

Trish is a real woman and I believe that most other woman can't handle that. To be honest, I don't think most men can handle that either.

I sit here and wonder how weak can a man be to have woman sit in as a spy with the real contestants. It make me think that Jesse wasn't able to make his own mind up. When you consider the mistake he made in an earlier episode by selecting the wrong girl and then going back and telling that girl that he really didn't want to give her the rose, you have to think this guy is a jerk.

Jesse is a 3rd string quarterback that may be cut from the team and Trish is what almost every man dreams of in a woman. I just think that Jesse isn't man enough for Trish.

Unfortunitely, I think Trish's real motives in coming back are to place the seed of doubt into the minds of the other girls as much as it is to get Jesse, even though I think Trish deserves better.

This way whoever wins will always be looking over their shoulder for the woman Jesse will sleep with. This should prevent Jesse from having a long term relationship with any of the other women. I really think Trish is thinking this. What a woman!!!!

nerovh 67 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 04:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nerovh Click to send private message to nerovh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
I know plenty of real women, and they don't go around bragging about being a gold-digger and sleeping with men that they know are married. Trish would be a real woman if she was truly sorry about what she called "mistakes" that she has made in the past. She told Jesse that she was sorry about sleeping with someone she knew was married, but she laughed about it when she was talking to the girls. This kind of behavior is probably why Jesse had a mole in the house. I'm sorry but I don't have any respect or liking for a person who will deliberately do some of the things that Trish has done, and feel no remorse about it. While Trish may be attractive on the outside, her inside needs a tremedous overhaul. Heaven help us all if this is what a real woman is.

drooler 67 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drooler Click to send private message to drooler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
Strong, capable, attractive women don't feel the need to spend their lives trying to sleep with as many as possible and seeing that as the basis of their "power." Strong women don't feel the need to put down other women. Smart women don't blame everyone else for what happens to them--if this has gone on her whole life, maybe Trish needs to understand the simple rule that actions have consequences.

nfexshus39 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nfexshus39 Click to send private message to nfexshus39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
Please email me with what happened. Our ABC affiliate lost the signal and the last part we saw was jesse leaving tara's. We did not see Trish's family visit or who was booted off!!! Help!
Thanks!

fermi 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fermi Click to send private message to fermi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
Hey, Its me again. God's idea of perfection is Trish in a short black dress!!!!

ABC is gonna make a fortune on this. She is far more of an attraction than "The Bachelor" (Jesse). I hope ABC goes against the trend and selects Trish as the next "Bachelorette".

PLEASE

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
All I can say to that is "eewww"!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "DAMN!"
I am travelling and totally forgot that Bachelor was on tonight. It sounds like it was painul to watch. Can you give a quick rundown what happens?
La Vida es un Tango!

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Actress Trish"
There's no way Trish can be for real. The producers probably figured that Meredith was way too boring and came up with the mole and the stalker roles. Trish looks older than 28 to me also. She looks just like a woman on a breast cancer ad that was in last week's Sunday paper. Her role is about as believable as the Fabio story line with Average Joe.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: DAMN!"
You didn't miss much. Tara's dad was a gun freak, Jessie's mom was a little high maintenance: "you're not quitting law school are you? What? Transfer law schools? For a quarterback??" Mandy J had a pagent shrine, and Trish's sister was like: "Women have always hated Trish, it's something she's always had to deal with." Trish gets sent packing. In the limo we hear her exclaim: "I want my boyfriend back. And I get what I want." Do you think I pass this off as my summary for the week? ;)

~I really can't believe that the producers let her get anywhere near Jesse and MandyJ. That is just so not right...

A Kyngsladye Original RMMW

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: DAMN!"
>You didn't miss much. >Tara's dad was a gun
>freak, Jessie's mom was a >little high maintenance: "you're not
>quitting law school are you? >What? Transfer law schools? For
>a quarterback??" Mandy J had >a pagent shrine, and Trish's
>sister was like: "Women have >always hated Trish, >>

In other words....none of the girls were very impressive on the home visit. What a disaster! Tara's father was a total turnoff.... Jessie is not ready for marriage...her mom is right! Mandy's family is whacko and she is looking for stardom...... and Trish is just a whore! Good Luck Jesse!
With all of these losers to pick from..... I am really not surprised Trish is coming back!

What a horrible Bachelor series....... enough already!

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
Before she even went into that limo, she knew she was coming back. She wouldn't have said "This is not over" if she hadn't already talked to the producers about re-appearing. They let him have a spy and now they're letting a bootee back in - anything for ratings. Seems like even the producers think this show is getting tired.

And who says "I'm a damn good catch" about themselves??!!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-06-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Totally Unfair?"

>And who says "I'm a damn
>good catch" about themselves??!!

let's count them. Leann from the last Bachelor
the creepy guy with the greasy ponytail that Meredith let go on her first show.
and I'm gonna guess that Kirsten from the Firestone Bachelor said something pretty close to that.

Basically, people who are not used to being told no and therefore have a distorted view of their value as a "catch"

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-04 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

Well, this is getting a little confusing. There's a "stalker" thread that a moderator has told to refer somewhere else, but left the thread unlocked.

I guess what I have to say fits best in this thread:

First, on looks alone, yes, Trish is pretty.
And, I think, she's kind of smart. Too smart for her own good, anyway.

Next week, I think we will see just how smart she is when she barges in on Jesse's date with Mandy Jaye. Of the three remaining girls, that's the one I would guess Jesse is least connected to. So, in that respect, it was a good move.

On 5/5, Jesse visits Trish at her home in Atlanta. Catch some of the things that Trish said during that visit in reference to Jesse's prodding questions at the hotel:
* This is why I'm not friends with girls.
* I've been dealing with stuff like this for pretty my whole life (in response to Jesse asking if the girls had a vendetta against her.)

She leaves to regroup ... and comes back a different person, basically taking control of the conversation.
Her expressions are priceless, too.

At home, she says:
"I keep quite a bit from my parents." (Read: They don't know the real me.)
* The other women are being catty and being mean and being stupid.
* The sister acknowledges that Trish has been treated like this by other women for decades.

Has it ever occurred to anybody in that household that the common denominator in all the problems is <gulp> Trish???

As for the original topic, there is nothing that is off limits nor "totally unfair" in these shows. It's become a free-for-all. Rules are meant to be broken for the sake of good ratings.
I know my wife vowed we were done watching the show (we've seen them all) if Trish stayed on ... She gets voted off, but voila!, she's going to be on, anyway.
We'll be watching.
I'm just thankful the little girl, Jesse, from San Antonio wasn't the stalker. I thought they were heading that direction when Jesse (the boy) told the camera that he was kind of creeped out by her touching him.
She was my favorite. I thought she was sweet.

And finally ... I posted on Trish's appearance on Good Morning America. She did say one thing that I thought was right. In reference to the spy telling Jesse that she couldn't be his friend if Jesse picked a girl like Trish, I have to say Trish is right. Your best friend just doesn't say that to you.
Not if they are really your best friend.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
Ya, I found it hilarious when Trish said, "This is why I'm not friends with girls." Women have this natural radar that detects bitches, hoes, and drama queens. Trish appears to be all three and women automatically know she would only need about 30 minutes to have their husband pantsless in a coat closet. THAT'S why she's not friends with women.

And she can't be friends with men, because they are all too busy trying to get her in bed to be her friend, so I guess the poor girl is so unpleasant because she has NO friends............ Well, maybe she can be friends with gay men.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
I know plenty of real women, and they don't go around bragging about being a gold-digger and sleeping with men that they know are married.

Amen to that. Trish is pretty on the outside, but there isn't anything pretty about her on the INSIDE.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
IMO, Trish just proved herself to be really desperate for attention. I mean, she was dumped and Jesse said that he doesn't regret his decision, so why in the heck is she still after him? She needs to get a life and some friends and she should see a shrink.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-06-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Making it fair."
The only way I can see them going with this is that Trish shows up to all 3 dates and makes the same offer to Jesse. I would still watch to see his face when she comes walking in on him 3 times. This show makes me laugh.

slblan 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slblan Click to send private message to slblan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
Holy Crap, were those Trish's words a few weeks ago? It took about 5 mins to figure out the viewers have been had. How is it that Trish on her own figures out where Jessie is on his date with Mandy Jo? If this weren't set up, would the producers really let Trish just barge into the restaurant where they are dining? I'm disappointed--but I'll watch next week. So who's the fool?

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
It is rather bizarre, isn't it?

Then Jesse reveals yet another reason why he's not ready for a serious relationship. He says to Trish that he doesn't care what the people closest to him thinks about the woman he chooses. What a load of carp! If the friends/family/associates don't like her, her days are definitely numbered. It's like when you buy a house, you actually buy the whole neighborhood.

I think he's been tackled one to many times. Helmet head!

minkey 231 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minkey Click to send private message to minkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
Helmet Head... tehe tehe

I noticed that also, first he has Jenny come to spy because he's so concerned with the true nature of the women and so concerned about their motives, how she likes them etc... Then he says he doesn't give a cr@p about what Jenny or any of his other friends think. Helmet head.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
Good points Sweater puffs. I think this show is turning out to be pretty hilarious with the stalker stuff..Either Trish is completely acting a part of has a a few screws loose.
Jessie acts like he is looking for a serious partner but i doubt it..He is young and probably looking for a trophy wife.
Also Trish seems planted since she is so different from the other girls looks and personality wise..He seems to like the demure blonde types..

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Totally Unfair?"
"He seems to like the demure blonde types.."

escapedude... Is that YOU Jesse!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •