The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 FINALE!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-11, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 FINALE!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-11 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

Finally, this terrible season is coming to an end! EPMB, don't ever do RI ever again. Ever! Anyway, sometime in the finale they will probably have their traditional walk of the DAWS, Matt potentially will appear three times along the walk and then be raised up in the Fan Favorite vote, Hallalujah! So let's do the walk of ...

The DAWS!

Murlonio (black) tribe

Ashley Underwood (Ometepe)
Natalie Tenerelli (Ometepe)
Phillip Sheppard (Ometepe)
Boston Rob Mariano (Ometepe)

Redemption Island

exile 8. Matthew Elrod (Ometepe, exile 2, Murlonio)
exile 9. Mike Chiesl (Zapatera, Murlonio)
exile 14. Andrea Boehlke (Ometepe, Murlonio)
exile 15. Grant Mattos (Ometepe, Murlonio)

Eliminated

Francesca Hogi (Ometepe, exile 1)
Russell Hantz (Zapatera, exile 3)
Kristina Kell (Ometepe, exile 4)
Krista Klumpp (Zapatera, exile 5)
Stephanie Valencia (Zapatera, exile 6)
Sarita White (Zapatera, exile 7)

Jury

David Murphy (Zapatera, Murlonio, exile 10)
Julie Wolfe (Zapatera, Murlonio, exile 11)
Steve Wright (Zapatera, Murlonio, exile 13)
Ralph "Rooster" Kiser (Zapatera, Murlonio, exile 12)

VOTING

So, this week you want to place the finish orders of the eight remaining players. Just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your votes. Your votes will take this form

6th=6th=6th/5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st winner!

We have two tiers of players to start with, but wait it gets worse!

Oh, yeah, basically it is projected that in this episode there will be a four-way duel, the winner will return to Murlonio, the three losers will go to the jury. Then there will be an Immunity Challenge (let's call this IC1), then a Tribal Council where someone will be voted to the jury. Then there will be an Immunity Challenge (let's call this IC2), then a Tribal Council where someone will be voted to the jury. Then a Final Tribal Council after which the jury will vote to pick the winner of the whole game, whatever game it was pretending to be Survivor this season. If you think things will happen differently, vote ALT! And please explain in your post the alternate reality you think will happen.

Okay, the first tier of players are those at Redemption Island, three of these will move in a three-way tie to the jury in 6th place. Please use these designations to indicate the players -

An for Andrea
G for Grant
Mt for Matt
Mk for Mike

So, if you think Andrea will win the duel then the first section of your votes will read G=Mt=MK (or some other order if you prefer). Actually, you can use the slashes if you want, but more ties are possible. Anyway, the three losers go to the jury and the winner moves into the second tier of players.

Please use these designations to indicate the players -

As for Ashley
N for Natalie
Ph for Phillip
R for Rob
and the same designation as above for your returnee pick.

So, if you think the returnee will immediately be booted (again) and finish 5th, Ashley will then be booted to finish 4th, Phillip will get the least votes from the jury and finish 3rd, Natalie will get more votes but finish 2nd, and Rob will win, your vote would read (continuing the demonstration from above)

G=Mt=Mk/An/As/Ph/N/R

There are also three tie possibilities you may want to consider.

A two-way tie for 2nd: 6=6=6/5/4/2=2/1
A two-way tie for 1st: 6=6=6/5/4/3/1=1
A three-way tie for 1st: 6=6=6/5/4/1=1=1

Wouldn't that be the perfect end to this nonsense season, Mad Magazine couldn't have written a better parody of Survivor. But don't let your feelings influence your judgment.

Anyway, obey the standard rules, which you can find on the previous vote thread here. Please remember to make your IC1 and IC2 picks, and make it clear which immunity is which. And, of course, have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 An=Mk=G/As/Mt/Ph/N/R kiki_k 05-12-11 1
   VOTE CHANGE: An=Mk=G/Mt/As/Ph/N/R kiki_k 05-15-11 23
       Comment Corvis 05-15-11 24
           RE: Comment kiki_k 05-15-11 25
 RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... Tercel 05-12-11 2
   Correction: An=G=Mk/As/Mt/N/Ph/R dabo 05-12-11 3
 G=An=Mk--As/N/Ph/R/Mt emydi 05-13-11 4
   Comment dabo 05-14-11 11
 G=An=Mk/N/Mt/Ph/N/R samboohoo 05-13-11 5
   CORRECTION G=An=Mk/As/Mt/Ph/N/R dabo 05-14-11 10
       Sorry samboohoo 05-14-11 14
 An/G/Mt/As in fith, Mk in fourth, P... Belle Book 05-13-11 6
 Matt returns/Ashley/Matt/Natalie/Ph... Scarlett O Hara 05-13-11 7
 Matt Returns/ Ashley/Matt/Natalie/R... HitmanPayne 05-13-11 8
 An=Mk=G/Mt/As/N/Ph/R Woogie 05-13-11 9
 An=Mt=G/Mk/Ph/N/As/R KwietOne 05-14-11 12
 An=G=Mk/Mt/As/Ph/N/R vince3 05-14-11 13
 G=An=Mk/As/Mt/N/Ph/R michel 05-14-11 15
 Mk=An=G/As/Mt/N/Ph/R parathor 05-14-11 16
 G=An=Mt/As/Mk/Ph/N/R tribephyl 05-14-11 17
 An~G~Mk/Ash/Mat/Nat/Ph/ROB Flowerpower 05-14-11 18
   Vote change: A~G~Mk/Mt/Ash/Nat/P/Ro... Flowerpower 05-15-11 21
       Vote Change: Gr~A~Mk/Mt/Ash/Nat/P/R... Flowerpower 05-15-11 32
 Mt=An=G/As/Mk/N/Ph/R dabo 05-15-11 19
 AB=MC=ME/GM/PS/NT/RM/AU Round Robin 05-15-11 20
 G=An=Mk/As/N/Ph/Mt/R Corvis 05-15-11 22
 An=Mt=G/Mk/As/Ph/N/R Loree 05-15-11 26
 G=Mk=Mt/As/N/Ph/R/An Blind Freddy 05-15-11 27
 G=An=Mk/Mt/N/As/Ph/R Krautboy 05-15-11 28
 MK=G=AN/AS/R/N/P/MT Brownroach 05-15-11 29
 An=G=Mk/Mt/N/Ph=As/Rob! CTgirl 05-15-11 30
 Vote Tally dabo 05-15-11 31
 G=An=Mt/As/Mk/Ph/R/N kircon 05-15-11 33
 Andrea=Grant=Mike/Matt Wins and ret... Travel_Queen 05-15-11 34
   RE: Andrea=Grant=Mike/Matt /Ashley/... Travel_Queen 05-15-11 35
 Andrea Redeemed, Ash/Phil/Nat/Rob w... Outfrontgirl 05-15-11 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-12-11, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "An=Mk=G/As/Mt/Ph/N/R"
First again. I hope I got the way to do the title right.

It didn't work out so well for me last time, but it did work out during the Andrea boot, so I'm going with my gut again based on the editing of the entire season.

Guessing the order of the Final RI challenge is a stab in the dark, but I'm really feeling that Matt is the one returning to the game. He *probably* wins the first IC back, because I can't believe Rob doesn't use his HII -- Jeff said something in an earlier blog that Grant would be offended at the fact that Rob had the HII & didn't tell him about it & I'm thinking that would happen in the game, not while he's watching it on TV (I'm thinking it makes Grant not vote for Rob to win). Ashley is booted with Rob's HII bounce. Rob wins the next IC & Matt is booted. Final three (in order of finish) are Phillip/Natalie/Rob.

To make my picks clearer:

Redemption Island Returnee: Matt
F5 IC winner: Matt
F5 TC Boot: Ashley
F4 IC Winner: Rob
F4 TC Boot: Matt
F3 Phillip
F2 Natalie
S22 Winner: Rob

05-15-11, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "VOTE CHANGE: An=Mk=G/Mt/As/Ph/N/R"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-11 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

I was holding out hope that the Rooster-speak in his podcast meant that he didn't know Rob had the HII all that time out there, not that he didn't play it at all. However, even though the Dreamteam practiced the challenge prior to knowing who the F4 were, I still take it as a sign I should change & it has made me doubt my initial picks. (edit for Corvis ). I can't see Rob not playing the HII at F5 unless he has the IC himself. Thus, Matt can't win it & he is the immediately booted upon return. My new picks:

F5 IC winner: Rob
F5 TC Boot: Matt
F4 TC Boot: Ashley
F3: Phillip
F2: Natalie

I think Phillip *may* get Rooster's vote (he's enough of a dumba$$ to fall for Phillip's speech & he's spoken very badly about how "lazy" the Spa girls are), but if so, he's the only one. Julie (and maybe Ashley) also vote Natalie. The rest vote Rob.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-11, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Comment"
Dream Team does not indicate F4 - as OFG noted, they didn't know who would be in the challenge when they practiced it.

LINK

05-15-11, 12:41 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Comment"
Thanks -- I just saw that too via FloPo's edit. But I'm not changing it again for a 3rd time -- that's too much of a jinx.

Tercel 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-11, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tercel Click to send private message to Tercel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 FINALE!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-11 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

Sigh.

An=G=Mk/As/Mt/N/Ph/R

05-12-11, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Correction: An=G=Mk/As/Mt/N/Ph/R"
No problem, Tercel, these things happen all the time. It's easier for vote tallies to have the votes in the subject line, but all our vote thread rules are really more like guidelines.

You can use the edit function to add in your Immunity votes and anything else you might want to add, or reply to your own post to change or add votes.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "G=An=Mk--As/N/Ph/R/Mt"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-11 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

I think Rob lost it with his Grant Vote but would have lost it with Natalie Vote too at F5...Ashley winning II really messed his game up oh and also standing up and saying he was playing for a woman who already won the million...smooth move Exlax

F5 IC winner: Matt
F5 TC Boot: Ashley (Rooster "says" no HI played)
F4 IC Winner: Matt
F4 TC Boot: Natalie (Ph is more of a Goat)
F3 Philip
F2 Rob
S22 Winner: Matt

Jurors votes:

David: Rob
Julie: Matt
Steve: Matt
Rooster: Matt
Grant: Rob
Andrea: Matt(feels guilty and betrayed by Rob)
Mike: Matt
Ashley: Rob
Natalie: Rob

5-4-0 vote and Rob loses to Mamber again by one..no marriage proposal ths time to get the million, so Jiffy gets Sprint to up the fan fave prize money to $1 million but in a evil twist Matt wins that too

Dabo after viewing the preview about the last quadruel there can't be a tie--endurance challenge. I still think it will go the way I said above. Grant out first, then Andrea then Mike and Matt wins.

05-14-11, 00:28 AM (EST)
11. "Comment"
Technically in this duel (quadruel) they may have an 8/7/6/continue finish, which I didn't know when I posted this vote thread. But all three go to the jury from the same challenge on the same day, so it doesn't make much of a difference, it's 6=6=6 to me. If anyone wants to designate those placements with slashes, fine by me, but it is really just complicating things for no reason.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "G=An=Mk/N/Mt/Ph/N/R"
I hope I did this correctly.

Matt re-enters the game.

Matt wins immunity at F5, and Ashley is bounced by the idol.

Rob wins immunity at F4 and Ashley is booted.

The story has been about Matt coming back. He does twice. He wins one more, but ultimately Rob beats him and finally defeats him for good.

Final 3 of Phillip, Natalie and Rob.

Natalie cannot win. She may get Grant's vote, maybe Ashley's.

I don't think there's anything Phillip can really say to get the win. He may get Rooster's vote. He doesn't get Steve's vote. I don't think he gets David's vote.

I think Rob wins. Finally.

05-14-11, 00:06 AM (EST)
10. "CORRECTION G=An=Mk/As/Mt/Ph/N/R"
sigh

I hate this blasted season

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-11, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sorry"
Thanks!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-13-11, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "An/G/Mt/As in fith, Mk in fourth, P in third, N in second, R wins it all"
I agree that Grant and Andrea will go to the jury, but instead of Mike joining them it will be Matt. Mike will return to the game but will win Immunity, so Ashley goes to the jury.

Boston Rob will win the final Immunity, so Mike is the final jury member.

Nobody will believe Philip's claim that he wasn't as crazy as he seemed, so he'll come in third -- maybe even with no votes!

Natalie just didn't do enough to distinguish herself, so she'll come in second.

Boston Rob will win it all this time around.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Matt returns/Ashley/Matt/Natalie/Phillip/ROB!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-11 AT 07:39 AM (EST)

Sorry dabo- all those initials and = signs are just too confusing for a country girl like me, Sugar!

Matt comes back from Redemption Island
Matt wins first IC and Ashley is voted out at first TC
Rob wins Meso Maze IC and the Ometepe 3 vote out Matt (no brainer)
Rob, Nat and Phillip face final Tribal Council

Rob gets all votes except for one. Ralph, the dumb a$$ votes for the Craziest Survivor ever -- Phillip. Also, possibly Ashley could vote for her bff Natalie. The rest of the jury vote ROB!!! As they should -- he carried the whole season on his back along with Natalie, Amber and his child!!!

Despite what some others around here think, I personally thought this was a very entertaining season -- way, way better than many seasons past including Marquesas, Thailand, Vanauatu, Guatamala, Exile Island, Fiji, Samoa, and Nicaraugua.

P.S. I'VE BEEN WAITING 10-YEARS FOR THIS DAY!!!!!

HitmanPayne 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-11, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HitmanPayne Click to send private message to HitmanPayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Matt Returns/ Ashley/Matt/Natalie/Rob/Phillip"
I'll be a troll here and say that the jury will be bitter and award the prize narrowly to Phillip. Probably a 5-4 vote. Phillip's "big speech" will be enough to get him the win. Rob will talk about how he somewhat failed Amber and their kids. Matt will get into some religious bullshit talk at the reunion AND in his tribal boot.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-11, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "An=Mk=G/Mt/As/N/Ph/R"
This season could have been one of the worst season if it was not Rob. Kudos to him~

RI returnee : Matt

1st IC : Rob
1st VO : Matt

2nd IC : Natalie
2nd VO : Ashley

Final3 : Natalie-2 / Phillip-3 / Rob-4

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-11, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "An=Mt=G/Mk/Ph/N/As/R"

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-11, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "An=G=Mk/Mt/As/Ph/N/R"
For the RI return challenge, Matt pulls it off again, and is Redeemed... again... However, he fails to win Immunity and is voted out... again... and this time to the Jury for good!

As for who DOES win that Immunity? I'm thinking Natalie in an upset. Maybe Ashley as an alternate...

For Final Immunity, I'm thinking Rob barely beets Ashley, and Ashley finally is out of Rob's hair as well... and he gets his dream F3...

As for the FTC, votes are scattered across the board, but Rob gets the most and finally wins Sole Survivor himself...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-11, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "G=An=Mk/As/Mt/N/Ph/R"
Matt has been hinted as the returning player all along.
IC1 = Matt because it's the last challenge that is hyped in the promo.
Ashley is voted out.
IC2 = Rob wins it.

Natalie gets a vote from Ashley.
Phillip gets vote from Andrea, Ralph and Julie.
Rob gets vote from Grant, Mike, David, Steve and Matt.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-11, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Mk=An=G/As/Mt/N/Ph/R"
Returned: Matt
...as it's been foretold since the beginning. And the middle.

Immunity 1: Matt
"Seems like a no-brainer." ... to vote out Matt. Yes. But that's the irony. (Plus, Matt = no-brainer? Classic pun!)

5th: Ashley Ashley is out next (per the Preview Theory), so the obvious explanation for her to be next is because the "no-brainer" decision has immunity.

Immunity 2: Boston Rob - it'll come down to an unlikely pairing (Rob & Phillip: beauty & the beast, the guy who carried his tribe vs. the guy who Rob literally had to carry at one point)

(I'd also accept Rob v. Matt as an answer, for drama's sake)

4th: Matt - can a dummy win this season? Only if you think Rob is dumb, because the resident dummy is getting voted out a third time this season.

3rd: Natalie gets a vote from Ashley. (per obviousness)
2nd: Phillip gets votes from Andrea, Ralph and Julie. (per Michel's analysis)
1st: Rob gets votes from Grant, Mike, David, Steve, and Matt.

(special thanks to everyone here for making this a wicked fun season with your screencaps and analysis edits - I'm a huge spoiler hound, but analyzing things is a ton more gratifying)

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-11, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "G=An=Mt/As/Mk/Ph/N/R"
Redemption Island Returnee: Mike
F5 IC winner: Mike
F5 TC Boot: Ashley
F4 TC Boot: Mike
F3: Phillip ~ Natalie ~ Rob

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-11, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "An~G~Mk/Ash/Mat/Nat/Ph/ROB"
Jiffy told us that there were some blindsides ahead. We saw Andrea, then Grant. They were both blindsides. We know that the RI quad-ruel will be the first order of events for the final show. Mike, the narrator, tells us:

Mike : Three will fall, one will remain.

The editing has had Matt being that winner for a long time. Matt returns.

It's a no-brainer to vote him out, but he'll perhaps win the IC, and Ashley will be blindsided next....she loves a blindside, and she will think that Nat is with her,

when Nat is true to Rob. I think Rob will play his IN.

At the next IC challenge, we have Meso-Maze. I believe that Rob will indeed win this. He blew it in a maze before, he will not this time...."nothing is going to stop him". He wins and Matt is the "no brainer vote". I hope Matt gets some closure from Boston Rob, so his journey can come full circle.

The final three: Rob, Nat (who he carried on his back the entire time), and Phillip.

The promos ask, can the girls take out Rob...no, they don't want to take him out, Ash wants to take him as her goat to the finals. Phillip, can he pull off the surprise of the century? With the people he's alienated, I don't think so. Although his strategy was brilliant to get him there.

After 10 years I think Boston Rob will win, after all, "this is the best game he's ever played"...and I must admit, I will be very happy...

05-15-11, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Vote change: A~G~Mk/Mt/Ash/Nat/P/Rob"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-11 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

With the additional clue that the F4 may be 2 women and 2 men, along with the fact that the RI returnee is really only mentioned one time in all of the finale promos, I think that they will be booted immediately when they don't win the IC. I think it will be Matt. More than likely Rob will win the IN, and may not have to even use his HII.

Then Rob will win Meso Maze and Ashley will be booted, but I think she'll feel far more betrayed by Natalie than Rob. She knew Rob was playing a game, because he's told her from day one, which she told us in an insider video. I think she will vote for Rob to win...fwiw.

ETA: The dreamteamers performed the practice run prior to the TC F5. So, no way is this observation a clue to the F4. But, nevertheless, I feel like the returnee does not have much of an impact on the end game, and therefore must be leaving sooner rather than later.

PS. For the scoring game do we need to account for jury votes?

Regarding RI twist. In favor of it pre-merge, seriously against it as it was played post merge....fwiw

05-15-11, 07:09 PM (EST)
32. "Vote Change: Gr~A~Mk/Mt/Ash/Nat/P/Rob"
And, hopefully it's my final change....if it wasn't for the vote score game, I wouldn't be so unsure! ha!

Have fun everyone and thanks for bringing back fun spoiling once again...maybe next season it will be a bit easier with new and refreshing players!

05-15-11, 01:53 AM (EST)
19. "Mt=An=G/As/Mk/N/Ph/R"
Personally, I think Matt's story finishes at RI. He and Andrea were reunited, she gave him the key to understanding his failure, will he get it? I really no longer care.

Duel Winner: Mike wins the duel and returns to the game. Why Mike? For some inexplicable reason, even though he has been edited out as much as possible since going to RI, Probst fears Mike is an instant winner if he gets to FTC. Mike has at best four (Zapatera) votes out of nine, do the math.

IC1: Mike wins. He has to win both ICs to stay in the game, it's a no-brainer.

Boot 1: The Ashley-Phillip conflict then comes back into play and Ashley gets blindsided.

IC2: Rob wins. Gosh, there's a puzzle, Rob has to win this one because if anyone beats him at it they are automatically the winner.

Boot 2: Mike without immunity has to go. It isn't that Rob can't afford to have him at FTC, no one else can afford that either. No-brainer.

3rd Place Finish: Natalie. Sweet coat-tailing game all the way to the end, but she's just a kid and cannot push it to get more than one vote if that, Rob didn't play very dirty this time and isn't dumb enough to derail himself like Russell.

Runner-Up Finish: Phillip. Whatever his game was all along, he talks it up, maybe gets some cred for actually playing on his own terms, and despite his nonsense picks up the anti-Rob anger votes of Ralph and Ashley and maybe one or two more. Why Ashley's vote? She didn't expect anything of Phillip except he would try to vote her out, Natalie and Rob get no reward for their betrayal.

Winner: Boston Rob. He shouldn't win, really, but no one else in this game was even really playing Survivor. Will he go away now and never do reality TV ever again, of course not, that's his profession.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-15-11, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "AB=MC=ME/GM/PS/NT/RM/AU"
Been using initials for weeks, I ain't gonna change now.

Andrea, Mike and Matt are the RI duel losers. Grant has too much stuff for them to beat him, and he will be the returnee.

Ralph's tipoff that Rob never plays the HII means 1 thing: Rob wins the 1st IC. They promptly vote Grant back off while they have the chance.

Then Ashley spikes Rob's guns again by winning the last IC, and left with no choice but to vote off somebody he doesn't want to, Rob votes off Phil and the girls go along.

Then Rob gets it in the shorts for the last time as Ashley slaughters him in the final vote. The final tally is Ashley 8, Rob 1 (Phillip), Natalie 0.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-11, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "G=An=Mk/As/N/Ph/Mt/R"
(I have to admit I don't like the code letters, but understand that you need a system that makes it easy to tally them. I hope I did it right...)

Matt has definitely been edited to get back in the game. I believe he will defeat Mike in the final duel with Andrea in third place and Grant losing early on (an appropriate end to his really lame edit).

At the F5 IC, Matt will win ensuring his safety. It's a no-brainer; he has to win. Ashley gets booted, maybe because Rob plays the immunity idol he's been hiding. (Ralph slept through that moment.)

At the F4 IC, Matt wins again. Here's where it gets interesting. If they were smart, Natalie, Phillip and Matt would vote out Rob. Matt is leading that charge, of course. And Natalie reluctantly goes along with it. But Phillip, ah Phillip, he would never do the smart thing and he forces a tie by voting with Rob for Natalie. Rob wins the tie breaker and Natalie goes to the jury.

At the Final Tribal Council, Phillip argues that the craziness is all an act, but no one is buying it. Rob argues that he controlled the entire game, won challenges when he needed to, and played a nearly perfect game. He even defeated the RI twist by forcing that tie at the last TC and winning the tie breaker. Matt argues that he's been on an amazing journey and God wants him to win. Okay, and he mentions that in terms of physically surviving, he has done more than any other player ever.

And the votes...

Mike Chiesl - He votes for Matt because of the Christian connection.

Julie Wolfe - She votes for "poor" Matt who suffered so much.

Steve Wright - He votes for Matt, who overcame such incredible odds to make it to the end.

Ralph "Rooster" Kiser - He votes for Matt and I have no idea why.

Ashley Underwood - She votes for Rob, her ally throughout the game.

Natalie Tenerelli - She votes for Rob as he carried her to the end and she can't really blame him for a betrayal when she betrayed him in the end.

Andrea Boehlke - She votes for Rob. Matt treated her poorly at RI (not that I blame him...) and besides they were never as close as the editing made it appear.

Grant Mattos - He votes for Rob. He understands it is a game and Rob played the best game.

David Murphy - And as the deciding vote, he chooses the person who played the best game: Rob.

Rob wins 5-4.

I know a lot of people haven't liked the RI twist, but overall I really think it made the season interesting. I didn't like it as much after the merge when there were so many people living on RI that it was another tribe, but if they kept doing it post-merge like it was pre-merge, I definitely in favor of it.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-11, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "An=Mt=G/Mk/As/Ph/N/R"
I think Mike is going to be the RI returnee. Matt's story is done.

I believe Boston Rob wins the 1st IC and does not have to use his HI.

Mike is immediately booted.

Boston Rob wins the next IC too.

Ashley is booted.

The final 3 are Philip, Natalie and Boston Rob

Philip gets No Votes. Natalie gets 1 or 2. The rest go to the winner Boston Rob.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-11, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "G=Mk=Mt/As/N/Ph/R/An"
So straying from the pack here...

E14A
RI boots to Jury: Matt, Mike, Grant
Redeemed back into the game: Andrea
IC14A winner: Andrea
TC14A boot: Ashley
F4: Andrea, Rob, Natalie, Phillip

Note: I'm going with Andrea returning to fulfill unfinished hookup business with Phillip down the road at F4TC. The IC14A is called 'A Numbers Game'....no idea yet what that is but it seems to imply a mental chal. Should come down to Andrea/Ashley/Rob...and Andrea somehow pulls it out. I think at F5 Rob will still be in control and not likely feel the need to play his HII. He chucked his earlier HII clues and I think he'll want to stay the course.

E14B
IC14B winner: Rob
TC14B boot: I'm going with Natalie (via tie vote: Andrea/Phillip vs Rob/Natalie). Natalie gets 2 votes, Andrea gets 2 votes; fire making tie breaker goes to Andrea.
F3: Andrea, Rob, Phillip

Note: the IC14B chal is the 'Meso Maze' a maze w/3d puzzle....custom made for Rob to win just when he needs it the most.

Finale
Final Jury votes:
Mike: Andrea
Julie: Andrea
Ashley: Rob
Natalie: Rob
David: Rob
Grant: Rob
Steve: Andrea
Ralph: Andrea
Matt: Andrea

Sole Survivor: Andrea Boehlke

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-15-11, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "G=An=Mk/Mt/N/As/Ph/R"
Matt has proven himself in a previous endurance challenge, and as most agree, the edit leading up to the finale sets up Matt completing his journey when he conquers Redemption Island and returns to the game for the last time.

Redemption Island Winner: Matt

Matt will face the same Ometepe group who voted him out before. He is considered a threat if sitting next to you at TC. Ralph did not know Rob had the immunity idol, so we can probably assume Rob never had to play it. I think without the Immunity Necklace, Rob would not take a chance and would have played his HII. Since he didn’t, we might conclude Rob wins the first IC and Matt is allowed to complete his journey and will finally forgive those who betrayed him along the way. The “numbers game” challenge sounds like it would favor Rob.

First IC Winner: Rob
F5 Tribal council Boot: Matt

The F4 are Rob, Phillip, Natalie and Ashley… “The last chance for immunity is a fight to the finish with an unlikely pairing of castaways,”…Rob would not be considered “unlikely” for the Mezo-Maze puzzle challenge, so the fight to the finish will include at least one and perhaps both of the girls. Ashley needs it the most and has stepped it up lately, so I think Ashley will win the last IC in a fight to the finish against Phillip or Natalie after Rob becomes disoriented in the maze.

This will set up the other “blindside” Jeff promised us. Rob needs to protect himself, so he sacrifices Natalie at TC and she joins the jury to become one of the “bitter-bitches” that Jeff warned us about.

Second IC Winner: Ashley
F4 Tribal Council Boot: Natalie

The F3 are Rob, Phillip, and Ashley. As VG noted in her quick reference guide: - “Natalie doesn't get a finalist name card, only Rob (no occupation listed), Ashley (nurse), and Phillip (former federal agent?) do”.

The final TC will probably be closer than Jeff believes it should have been, and the “bitter-bitches” probably gave him a scare, but in the end Rob will finally emerge victorious, with Phillip closer than anyone would have expected…

Third: Ashley – 1 vote
Second: Phillip – 3 votes
Sole Survrivor – Rob – 5 votes

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-11, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "MK=G=AN/AS/R/N/P/MT"
My picks:

Mike, Grant, and Andrea lose in that order; Matt re-enters the game.

1st IC: Matt wins, Ashley booted.

2nd IC: Matt and Rob will battle it out with Matt winning. I think to ensure their own safety Natalie and Phillip will vote for Rob, as will Matt.

Matt will win. Phillip might get a vote from Rob, I think.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-11, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "An=G=Mk/Mt/N/Ph=As/Rob!"
This Survivor voting thread looks like a chemistry equation! Let's hope that next season RI ends at merge.

I think that there will be some twist to the expected Final 3 of Phillip, Natalie and Rob. We have been expecting that final threesome for too long. I have thought since that infamous day when I posted "the case for Ashley to be booted" and she wasn't that she was somehow in the final 3 and it was actually the case for why she doesn't win.

I'm guessing that Matt will be the returnee due to the lone Matt shot in the previews but I wouldn't be surprised if Mike returns either. His opening confessional sounded like the last Zap standing to me but he already is the last Zap so it's probably Matt.

For Rob to win he needs to seal the deal with the Zaps and if he won one or two of the last immunity challenges that might do it. For Ashley to make the Final 3 she would need to win the F4 immunity.

IC1 - Rob wins, Matt gets the boot
IC2 - Ashley wins, Natalie gets the boot

I'm not sure how the votes go. Maybe Julie and Natalie vote for Ashley and Rooster and Andrea vote for Phillip and Grant, Steve, David, Matt and Mike vote for Rob.

05-15-11, 06:39 PM (EST)
31. "Vote Tally"
8 dumdums fnishing is just a nightmare to try to tally, so did this the easy way (you all know how you voted on ICs).

Andrea
6th: 21
5th: 0
4th: 0
3rd: 0
2nd: 0
1st: 1

Ashley
5th: 13
4th: 5
3rd: 1
2nd: 1
2nd (tie): 1

Grant
6th: 21
5th: 1
4th: 0
1st: 0

Matthew
6th: 8
5th: 5
4th: 6
2nd: 1
1st: 2

Mike
6th: 17
5th: 2
4th: 3

Natalie
4th: 5
3rd: 11
2nd: 6

Phillip
4th: 2
3rd: 9
2nd: 9
2nd (tie): 1

Rob
4th: 1
2nd: 3
1st: 18

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-11, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "G=An=Mt/As/Mk/Ph/R/N"
That's it. I agree with you dabo. RI has made quite a mess of the games. It really messed with the PTTE game. Good Luck everyone and enjoy the show.

I looked at all the PTTE list to compile what the PTTE game believes will happen.

8 – Mike
7 – Grant
6 – Rob
5 – Rob – 6 players
4 – Grant, Ashley, Andrea
3 – Natalie
2 – Natalie – 6 players
Winner – Andrea, Ashley, Rob

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-11, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Andrea=Grant=Mike/Matt Wins and returns"
Matt returns from RI

F5 IC winner = Rob
F5 TC boot = Matt
F4 IC winner = Rob
f4 TC boot = Ashley
F3 = Natalie (one vote from Ashley)
F2 = Philip (one vote from Ralph)
S22 winner is Boston Rob with remaining votes. After 10 years and 4th try, this is his to win.

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-11, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Andrea=Grant=Mike/Matt /Ashley/Natalie/Philip/Rob"
Philip gets two votes, the other is from Julie

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-11, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Andrea Redeemed, Ash/Phil/Nat/Rob wins"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-11 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

ETA -- Rob w ... means Rob wins.
Sorry dabo, cannot do the algebraic alphabet soup. Appreciate all your hard work!

The live topic is still in recap, so I'll vote ...
Andrea had the most game talk in her RI edit, and she had a good Ep 1 focus.
Matt continues to disappoint.

Ashley 5th because there's a blindside.
Andrea loses to Rob on the last IC.
Possible fire-starting challenge at F4?

Final 3 as declared by Rob.
I would like to see Andrea F3 and give Rob a run for it, but probably not.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •