The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-11, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep13"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Phillip." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Phillip and Rob." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (rank the game stupidity of Redemption Island on a scale from 9.9 to 10), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

This week we will be using the finale style voting method for duel voting. You will be voting in order on who finishes fourth (last), third, second, and who finishes first (wins).

Please use the following designations in casting these votes:

AB for Andrea Boehlke
MC for Mike Chiesl
ME for Matt Elrod
RK for Ralph Kiser

Place these votes in this format: 4th/3rd/2nd/1st. So, if you think Andrea will finish 4th, Mike will finish 3rd, Matt will finish 2nd, and Ralph will win, your vote should read "AB/MC/ME/RK."

1c. Returnees.

This section is to note that it is absurdly possible for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again at the next Tribal. RI is such a moronic twist.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like to keep our votes threads nice and straight.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote (or add additional votes) reply to your own previous vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Grant." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Grant and Natalie" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, tell us how much you hate Redemption Island, fondly remember when Survivor actually was a game, we're all interested in what you have to say. And KB wants your challenge votes for scoring purposes! Well, actually, he wants an IC vote, there is no indication this week of a Reward Challenge, but if you think there may actually be one of those well go ahead and let us know. Boy, I sure do miss RCs, a lot more interesting than these really lame duels.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you. I honestly don't even care about this but it is one of our oldest most venerated rules, so there.

5. Have fun!

And I have to say, for the first time ever, I actually don't give a damn who wins this stupid season, it isn't really Survivor.

The DAWS!

Murlonio (black) tribe

Ashley Underwood (Ometepe)
Grant Mattos (Ometepe)
Natalie Tenerelli (Ometepe)
Phillip Sheppard (Ometepe)
Rob Mariano (Ometepe)

Redemption Island

exile 8. Matthew (Ometepe, exile 2, Murlonio)
exile 9. Mike (Zapatera, Murlonio)
exile 12. Ralph (Zapatera, Murlonio)
exile 14. Andrea (Ometepe, Murlonio)

Eliminated

Francesca (Ometepe, exile 1)
Russell (Zapatera, exile 3)
Kristina (Ometepe, exile 4)
Krista (Zapatera, exile 5)
Stephanie (Zapatera, exile 6)
Sarita (Zapatera, exile 7)

Jury

David (Zapatera, Murlonio, exile 10)
Julie (Zapatera, Murlonio, exile 11)
Steve (Zapatera, Murlonio, exile 13)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ashley ~~~ RK/AB/MC/ME kiki_k 05-10-11 1
 RK/ME/MC/AB ~ Ashley dabo 05-10-11 2
 Ashley | RK/ME/AB/MC tribephyl 05-10-11 3
 Ashley Rooster/Andrea/Matt/Mike emydi 05-10-11 4
 Ashley - X Rooster Scarlett O Hara 05-10-11 5
 Ashley~XRooster/Andrea/Matt/Mike Flowerpower 05-10-11 6
 VO : Ashley..............IC : Grant... Woogie 05-11-11 7
 Ashley...AB/RK/ME/MC Round Robin 05-11-11 8
 Ashley - RK/AB/ME/MC michel 05-11-11 9
 Ashley, RK/ME/AB/MC HitmanPayne 05-11-11 10
   Immunity: Grant HitmanPayne 05-11-11 17
 Ashley, rest below vince3 05-11-11 11
 RK/ME/AB/MC; Ashley boot; Rob IC Brownroach 05-11-11 12
 Ashley RK/ME/AB/MC Travel_Queen 05-11-11 13
 Ashley....RK/MC/ME/AB; Grant-IC Blind Freddy 05-11-11 14
 Phillip - RK/MC/AB/ME - Ashley I.I. parathor 05-11-11 15
 Ashley....RK/ME/AB/MC....IC:Grant Loree 05-11-11 16
 Ashley; Rooster/Andrea/Matt/Mike CTgirl 05-11-11 18
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 05-11-11 19
 Bye-bye, Ashley; Grant wins Immunit... Belle Book 05-11-11 20
 AB/RK/MC/ME...IC: Ashley...TC: Phil... Krautboy 05-11-11 21
 Ashley - RK/MC/ME/AB Corvis 05-11-11 22
 Grant Outfrontgirl 05-11-11 23
   RE: Grant Flowerpower 05-11-11 24
       RE: Grant Outfrontgirl 05-11-11 25
           RE: Grant Krautboy 05-12-11 26
               RE: Grant Blind Freddy 05-12-11 27
               RE: Grant Outfrontgirl 05-12-11 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-10-11, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ashley ~~~ RK/AB/MC/ME"
Ooh Goody! I'm first.

Ralph seems like the only DAW left on RI who is not getting a "redemption" edit, so, even though we have a clip with him clearly in the lead of the jigsaw part of the challenge, his puzzle part of the challenge looks a mess in another clip, and I think he's going home. It will be kind of poetic justice (ala Steve throwing the RI challenge after throwing the tribal IC to get rid of Russell) if Ralph goes out on a puzzle after we heard him telling Russell's minion Stephanie that he could handle the puzzles just fine if he had to do so. As for the rest of the order of these stupid RI "duels" where all you have to do is not be last, it is a stab in the dark.

Ashley is getting the boot -- every single week I start to talk myself out of the obvious boot with editing clues, logical arguments made by others, etc. because I cannot believe that the next boot would be so obvious. But, at this point, I'm convinced that is how it is working out this season -- the editors are working overtime to throw out red herrings because there simply is no drama in the boot order.

I'll pick Grant to win IC because it has got to be his turn & Rob is probably still a little weak after the last IC.

05-10-11, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RK/ME/MC/AB ~ Ashley"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-11 AT 02:33 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-10-11 AT 02:11 AM (EST)

I think Ralph is definitely the next juror no matter what, the rest of the duel is guessing. Ashley is expendable in the Rob-mind, so off she goes. As for the IC, total guess..

Natalie.

ETA: ooo, I am liking kiki's logics, very tempted to change my votes.

ETA II: No reward. There ought to be a final reward at this point in the game, but the RI twist prevents it. Dumb dumb dumbest game-destroying twist ever.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-11, 04:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ashley | RK/ME/AB/MC"
Redemption Island Loser: Ralph
Redemption Island Winner: Mike
All 4 in order: Mike, Andrea then Matt with Ralph losing.

IC winner: Grant
TC Votee: Ashley

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-11, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ashley Rooster/Andrea/Matt/Mike"
K.I.S.Spoilers!!

IC: Grant

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-11, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ashley - X Rooster"
Ashley will be voted out of Tribal Council and Rooster will rejoin his buddies at the Ponderosa!

For a longer explanation, read my S.O.T.S.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-11, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ashley~XRooster/Andrea/Matt/Mike"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-11 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

This week I am on board with the SOTS....but I also like what Tribe added last week....and game points be damned!

Winning immunity: Grant....he's due.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-11, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "VO : Ashley..............IC : Grant................RI : RK/AB/MC/ME"
I was torn between to go with guts or to go with what most of folks here are going for.
And I'm following the majority. Cause that's what my guts are telling also, lol.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-11-11, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ashley...AB/RK/ME/MC"
Ashley would have to win the IC to avoid a ride to RI. That ain't gonna happen. Grant will win the IC.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ashley - RK/AB/ME/MC"
Ahley could win immunity but I think it will be straightforward with Grant winning immunity and Ahley being victim of the blindsides she loves so much!

Ralph and a word puzzle? Yeah right!

HitmanPayne 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-11, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HitmanPayne Click to send private message to HitmanPayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ashley, RK/ME/AB/MC"
Ashley loves being blindsided, that's for sure.

Ralph + Word Puzzles = GONE

Mike will probably stretch it out and be the first one to win, as has been the trend recently.

Andrea will probably get it a few seconds before Matt.

HitmanPayne 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-11, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HitmanPayne Click to send private message to HitmanPayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Immunity: Grant"
Grant will win and continue his (or Rob's) dominance.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ashley, rest below"
Since I at times get confused by the ME/MC initials, I'm doing the RI thought here...

I think Andrea will win the RI Duel, Matt in 2nd, Mike in 3rd, and Rooster in last after having an early lead...

For the Immunity, I think Grant will win it... but Phillip might give them a scare finally...

The scare almost was enough to get rid of Rob's main goat, but not enough, so Ashley joins Andrea and the M's on RI to begin the Finale...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RK/ME/AB/MC; Ashley boot; Rob IC"
The boringness continues...

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-11, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Ashley RK/ME/AB/MC"
I will go with the flow and say Ashley is out boot..she has no story except being a "spa girl"..and I predicted her last week!

Grant will win IC, as Rob won't kill himself this time

Mike will continue to dominate RI

Andrea will do well in the puzzle part

Matt is just holding on

Rooster has had his last day on the farm.

Andrea will get not get a nice greeting from the guys at first, but her and Matt will "make up" and continue with their non-showmance

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-11, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ashley....RK/MC/ME/AB; Grant-IC"
Ashley is voted out
Ralph last and booted to Jury, Mike 3rd, Matt 2nd, Andrea wins the RI chal.
Grant wins IC

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-11, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Phillip - RK/MC/AB/ME - Ashley I.I."
Boot: Phillip
Reasoning: The "Preview Theory" - The obvious focus/boot in the "Next time on Survivor" end-segment will be booted -- in two weeks.
- Four weeks ago, previews focused on Phillip/Steve's rice-wars (Boot: Julie)
- Three weeks ago, the previews focused on Phillip's best day, Andrea as a target (Boot: Steve... and Ralph)
- Two weeks ago, the previews focused on the final-6 Ometepe equally, and there was NO Phillip-focus... maybe a very slight Rob focus (Boot: Andrea)
- Last week, the previews focused on Ashley being untrustworthy & loving blindsides

Further reasoning:
- Phillip's "oral argument that no one has thought of" sounds better suited, storywise, from the jury
- Ashley's spa-girl treatment is just as good a "goat" to the hard-working castaways, especially with Phillip on the jury
- Phillip's (potential-)impending boot was foreshadowed last week (at Rob's suggestion, even)
- Rob has agreed to a F3 with Grant, Natalie, and Phillip, so one of those has to go and be "blindsided." (I know the "idol" can take one away, so maybe I'm overthinking it). Phillip makes the most sense to blindside, since he's still likely voting for Rob (he's susceptible to smooth talk). It doesn't have to be this week, but it may as well be this week, considering the rest of the evidence.
- A case could be made that it'll be Natalie instead, but based on the F3 photo, Rob's commitment to her, previews showing Rob and a shovel (uncovering the HII?), I'd guess that it's not Natalie.
- Literally everyone else is saying Ashley, so I want to be different.

Immunity: Ashley
Reasoning: "The one thing you don't want to have happen, happens" (your choice for next-to-go has immunity!) Plus (and on a more-serious note), the beyond-blatant set-up that she's kicked out next HAS to mean that she's not kicked out next. Like, "I love blindsides!" ... even someone who has never watched Survivor would say "Oh, I bet Ashley is out next!" - and the simplest way to have her not get voted out is for her to win immunity... however unlikely and crazy that is!

4/3/2/1: Ralph, Mike, Andrea, Matt
Reasoning: Ralph couldn't solve a puzzle if it was already 100% completed. The preview shows Matt and Andrea having parts of their puzzle finished (corner-pieces - which is how you start to build a puzzle). Matt's been out there longer, so I'll give him the edge... even though he's kind of dumb.

"One castaway gets a taste of their own medicine on Redemption Island" - Andrea gets to sleep in the uncovered part of the shelter. I suspect she makes friends with Matt in the end, though, and will be warmer going into the final episode.

Dabo's "rank the game stupidity of Redemption Island on a scale from 9.9 to 10" - I'll say 9.95, halfway. As in, it was an awesome idea that should have been stopped halfway, at the merge.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Ashley....RK/ME/AB/MC....IC:Grant"
It has to be Ashley that is booted. She seems to have the least story and is more on the outside of Rob's alliances.

Grant probably wins Immunity which makes him feel safe and suggest to Rob that they split up the girls.

I have no idea what is going to happen at RI. I hate RI. But Ralph seems the weakest in puzzle challenges. Mike has been doing alot of winning lately. Matt seems to be staying safe by just avoiding last place.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Ashley; Rooster/Andrea/Matt/Mike"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-11 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

After weeks of trying to figure out who was going only to have it be the obvious one, I'm picking the obvious, Ashley, this week. It would be fun if she won this week, but I don't think she does.

IC=Rob. He is the only one really playing the game and he knows he should have it for insurance.

05-11-11, 04:18 PM (EST)
19. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #19, vote tally #1, compiling 18 previous posts, 17 vote and 1 correction.

Duel Orders (16)
RK/ME/AB/MC: 5
RK/AB/ME/MC: 4
RK/AB/MC/ME: 2
RK/MC/ME/AB: 2
AB/RK/ME/MC: 1
RK/MC/AB/ME: 1
RK/ME/MC/AB: 1

Andrea has 1 last place vote, 6 3rd place votes, 6 2nd place votes, 3 1st place votes.
Matt has 0 last place votes, 6 3rd place votes, 7 2nd place votes, 3 1st place votes.
Mike has 0 last place votes, 3 3rd place votes, 3 2nd place votes, 10 1st place votes.
Ralph has 15 last place votes, 1 3rd place vote, 0 2nd place votes, 0 1st place votes.

Duel Loser (1)
Ralph: 1

Immunity Winner (15)
Grant: 11
Rob: 2
Ashley: 1
Natalie: 1

Boot (17)
Ashley: 16
Phillip: 1

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-11-11, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Bye-bye, Ashley; Grant wins Immunity; RK/AB/ME/MC"
I'm going with the flow this time.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "AB/RK/MC/ME...IC: Ashley...TC: Phillip"
While Scarlett had me convinced to jump off the cliff, my gut said Parathor makes a lot of sense too…

Andrea was part of the Ometepe tribe that made the Zaps sleep in the wet part of the shelter. She would get a taste of her own medicine if they relegated her to a similar spot in the shelter on Redemption Island.

Andrea also helped to boot Matt out twice at Tribal Council. She would get a taste of her own medicine if she were to lose to Matt and the Zaps and get the boot from Redemption Island. Andrea may finally show empathy and comment that she now understands what Matt felt like, when she gets a taste of her own medicine.

Andrea loses, Ralph 3rd, Mike 2nd, Matt wins.

I’m still uncomfortable with the fact that the promos so openly show Ashley as the primary boot target… Rob’s comment that she can’t be trusted, Grant recommending the girls be split up, and Natalie telling Rob that Ashley thinks it’s her and Natalie. Ashley is shown as a sitting duck, innocently commenting that she trusts Natalie, helplessly waiting to be betrayed. I don’t understand why the editors would be so obvious…unless something happens to change the plan.

Rob’s comment…”the one thing you don’t want to happen…it happens” has been explained as the other Ometepe talking among themselves. That doesn’t make sense to me, because there’s nothing to talk about. Ashley and Natalie already hang out together and talk all the time. No one except Rob talks to Phillip, and Grant is loyal to Rob, already trying to split up the two girls who do talk.

Rob has been edited saying how important it is to win immunity abd keep it out of the hands of the boot target. Before, the goal was to keep the Zaps from winning it, last week Rob was edited saying he needed to give it everything he had to keep Andrea from winning it, but this week the promos tell us…”Anyone can win!” and Rob tells us “the one thing you don’t want to happen, it happens”…the boot target wins Immunity and the tribe needs to scramble before going to TC.

Ashley wins Immunity.

With the original plan derailed by Ashley’s Immunity, the promos tell us…”Now, with everyone scrambling to make a deal with Rob ...”. The alliance wouldn’t be scrambling unless something unexpected happened. Rob must now reassure Grant, Natalie and Phillip.

Rob has a plan and he tells Natalie to just do what he says. Rob also tells Phillip that he will not vote him out, but what he fails to tell Phillip is that everyone else is voting for him. Ashley and Natalie are happy, because they get to vote out Phillip, Grant is willing to wait to split up the girls, and Phillip is happy because Rob is not voting for him.

Phillip is voted out.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-11-11, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Ashley - RK/MC/ME/AB"
Haven't had much time this week (or the last three weeks!) but I am going with Ashley getting booted.

Ralph loses and goes the jury. Andrea wins the duel, Mike in second and Matt in third.

IC: Grant

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Grant"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-11 AT 07:51 PM (EST)

I am with Krautboy up to the point that Rob boots Phillip. I do think Phillip will be there at the end.

As for the F3 being wrong, I still think it might be Rob who isn't there, but his two goats are.

If Ashley does win immunity, that forces Rob to look at Grant if he wants to keep his two goats, and he does.

It is possible that Rob really doesn't want to vote against Grant, so he tries to work it such that he has three other votes.
Ashley should be against Phillip.
Natalie votes as Rob says.
Grant wants to break up girls, so he votes Natalie if Ash is immune?

Another possibility is that someone decides to make a move on Rob, and that backfires.

I really don't know. I was totally on board with Ashley, and I don't see Phillip leaving, but I do think something could happen tonight where one of the seemingly safe ones could go. Don't know, but I do know that the boot story is likely in the big move that could backfire clue, and that we haven't come up with a real interpretation for that one.

But we do see Rob and Natalie plotting something.

Re RI, Andrea will get a taste of her own medicine by learning how it feels to be blindsided by people who looked you in the eye and said you were safe, just like she did to Matt. I think it's about how she feels about blindsides after her vote out, and not much if anything to do with how the guys treat her.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Grant"
Way to go, OFG! Awesome job! You rocked it, the only one who did!

05-11-11, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Grant"
Thanks FP! I appreciate that.
I was wrong about Andrea's meds tho. Ralph went with tit for tat after all.
Now we know Ashley is playing after all. Good for her.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-11, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Grant"
Well done OFG! Why didn't you post sooner, so I could have changed my Phillip vote!? I miss not having you participate in the vote thread...

Krautboy

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-11, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Grant"
Good job OFG!

I missed that one completely, hoodwinked again {-/

05-12-11, 07:53 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Grant"
Sorry about that, really. The show airs at 2 pm my time, and I start catching up at about noon ... when I finally got caught up yesterday, you had persuaded me that Ashley could win the immunity, that FP's initial read of the "happens" quote was right.

JP's comment on the Talk changed my mind about the obvious boot. I decided it wasn't going to go down without anyone trying to play the game, after all. I have had serious doubts that Ashley was ever going to look out for herself, but I started to think she might tap into her competitive side at last.

That was the stuff getting in the way of thinking Grant. As far as Phillip boots, I have not taken the possibility seriously since the merge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •