The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-11, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep12"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-11 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Ralph." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Ralph and Steve." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

Place your elimination vote anywhere in the subject line with the boot vote. Place an "X" in front of the name of the exile you think will lose the duel and be eliminated from the game, as in XMatthew or XMike or XDavid. Alternately, should you wish to save space in the subject line, cast your vote using the exile's placement number determined by the time of their arrivals on Redemption Island, noted in the list below in this post. Exile 8, Matthew, would be X8. Exile 9, Mike, would be X9. Exile 11, Julie, would be X11.

This week we will be using the finale style voting method for duel voting. You will be voting on who finishes fourth (last), third, second, and who finishes first (wins).

Please use the following designations in casting these votes:

MC for Mike Chiesl
ME for Matt Elrod
RK for Ralph Kiser
SW for Steve Wright

Place these votes in this format: 4th/3rd/2nd/1st.

1c. Returnees.

This section is to note that it is entirely possible for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again within the same episode. So an exile could also get the boot, both votes could be for exiles. Hence the importance of the X, please get in the habit.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like to keep our votes threads nice and straight.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote (or add additional votes) reply to your own previous vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Rob." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Rob and Phil" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, tell us how much you hate Redemption Island, fondly remember when Survivor actually was a game, we're all interested in what you have to say. And KB wants your challenge votes for scoring purposes!

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Quickly posting this while I have internet, from what I hear the entire state has been internet deprived today.

The DAWS!

Murlonio (black) tribe

Andrea (Ometepe)
Ashley (Ometepe)
Grant (Ometepe)
Natalie (Ometepe)
Phillip (Ometepe)
Boston Rob (Ometepe)

Redemption Island

exile 8. Matthew (Ometepe, exile 2, Murlonio)
exile 9. Mike (Zapatera, Murlonio)
exile 12. Ralph (Zapatera, Murlonio)
exile 13. Steve (Zapatera, Murlonio)

Eliminated

Francesca (Ometepe, exile 1)
Russell (Zapatera, exile 3)
Kristina (Ometepe, exile 4)
Krista (Zapatera, exile 5)
Stephanie (Zapatera, exile 6)
Sarita (Zapatera, exile 7)

Jury

David (Zapatera, Murlonio, exile 10)
Julie (Zapatera, Murlonio, exile 11)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Grant~Steve/Rooster/Mike/Matt Flowerpower 05-03-11 1
 Grant heads to RI; Steve loses, Roo... Belle Book 05-03-11 2
   Addition -- who Boston Rob will see Belle Book 05-04-11 23
 Rob booted, RK/SW/ME/MC kingfish 05-03-11 3
 Andrea --- SW/RK/MC/ME kiki_k 05-03-11 4
   Addition not vote change kiki_k 05-04-11 10
   RE: Andrea --- SW/RK/MC/ME emydi 05-05-11 34
 GRANT X Steve Scarlett O Hara 05-03-11 5
 Andrea | RK/SW/ME/MC KwietOne 05-03-11 6
   RE: Andrea | RK/SW/ME/MC emydi 05-05-11 29
 Rob | RK/SW/ME/MC tribephyl 05-03-11 7
 Andrea ~ SW/RK/ME/MC vince3 05-03-11 8
   RE: Andrea ~ SW/RK/ME/MC emydi 05-05-11 30
 SW/ME/RK/MC ... Ashley dabo 05-04-11 9
   My bad dabo 05-05-11 38
 VO:Andrea............IC:Grant......... Woogie 05-04-11 11
   RE: VO:Andrea............IC:Grant..... emydi 05-05-11 35
 Grant voted off, SW/RK/MC/ME Round Robin 05-04-11 12
 Andrea - SW/RK/ME/MC - Rob I.I. (no... parathor 05-04-11 13
   VOTECHANGE: Andrea - SW/ME/MC/RK - ... parathor 05-04-11 21
       RE: VOTECHANGE: Andrea - SW/ME/MC/R... parathor 05-05-11 28
       RE: VOTECHANGE: Andrea - SW/ME/MC/R... emydi 05-05-11 31
       RE: VOTECHANGE: Andrea - SW/ME/MC/R... Blind Freddy 05-05-11 36
 Ashley- Steve/Rooster/Matt/Mike emydi 05-04-11 14
 **Ashley** SW/RK/ME/MC Travel_Queen 05-04-11 15
 Grant - SW/RK/MC/ME Loree 05-04-11 16
 SW/MC/RK/ME...IC:Rob...TC:Grant Krautboy 05-04-11 17
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 05-04-11 18
 Andrea - SW/ME/RK/MC - IC:Rob Blind Freddy 05-04-11 19
   RE: Andrea - SW/ME/RK/MC - IC:Rob emydi 05-05-11 32
       RE: Andrea - SW/ME/RK/MC - IC:Rob Blind Freddy 05-05-11 37
 RK / SW / MC / ME; Andrea IC; Gr... Brownroach 05-04-11 20
   RI Vote change: SW/ME/MC/RK Brownroach 05-04-11 25
 Grant booted, X-Steve, Steve/Rooste... CTgirl 05-04-11 22
   Vote change: Steve/Mike/Matt/Roost... CTgirl 05-04-11 27
 Andrea - SW/RK/MC/ME michel 05-04-11 24
   RE: Andrea - SW/RK/MC/ME emydi 05-05-11 33
 Grant Booted, Rob IC, Steve/Ralph/M... HitmanPayne 05-04-11 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-11, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Grant~Steve/Rooster/Mike/Matt"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-11 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

I think that Matt will win the love from home, as we heard in his confessional, he will do anything to win today....Matt wins~Mike second~Rooster third~Steve fourth. I don't know who is going to sacrifice, most likely Matt will for the others?

I haven't figured it out regarding the Murlonio's there, so don't know who is going to sacrifice out of them, and how they can win the love...

Regarding the IC. I think this tough, brutal, very physical challenge on a very hot day will mean that either Rob or Grant is going to win it. We see Rob at the top of the challenge, apparently in agonizing close defeat....but is it defeat? I question that it is. I think the challenge involves adding one tread at a time from the missing 3 sections of treads. I think there is a puzzle portion that has to match up just so in order to place each one. I think this additional requirement may help Rob, who's already worked this type of puzzle plank in the challenge that had them digging up axes, chopping logs, sawing through 2X4's etc.

Now, for the boot story...Andrea was identified as the first of the remaining Ometepe's to go last week by Grant and Rob. Ashley and Nat were aware of this. The promos made me think that Andrea is not going to go this week. So, if she weren't going this week, something has changed from last week. I think that something is that Grant is vulnerable without the necklace.

Many think that Rob would kill himself by voting out one of his core 4 before Andrea and Phillip. But, Rob is not the only one out there. They are down to the F6. It's me or you time. As emydi noted, they are all vying to be Rob's Amber....

At least that's what I believe they believe. Ashley, Andrea, Phillip, and Natalie all know that they cannot beat Grant. If they do not vote him out now, he's likely to be Rob's Amber...he'll challenge whore his way into the finals. I would be willing to say that Rob wouldn't even need to vote out Grant, but everyone else will.

We hear Rob talking in the shelter as well....one of us will go to RI. That's a fact! He's turned to Grant as he notes this. Phillip is the misdirection. Rob is the misdirection.

Jiffy told us it would be a blindside. Grant is Rob's number 2, so yes, I think he will feel blindsided...

Grant is an ex-professional player though. He's a competitor, he will get it...I'm sad though, because I would like to see Grant make it to the finals...;-(

Or, if Grant wins this challenge, then Andrea will be toast, imo.

And, for Krautboy, I'll bet that Amber is there for the family visit....if we are betting on that!

ETA: Changing to original prediction that Matt will win...Matt first, 2nd Mike, 3rd Rooster, Loser: Steve

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-03-11, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Grant heads to RI; Steve loses, Rooster is in third, Mike second and Matt wins"
Matt wins the love from home, thanks to the focus on him. But Mike and Rooster are able to stick around, so Steve heads to the jury to join David and Julie.

I think Andrea wins Immunity. She's the one on the outs and she's desperate. The others realize that Grant is a huge threat to win Immunities until the end so they blindside him and take out Boston Rob's presumed #2 man, much to Boston Rob's surprise.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-11, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Addition -- who Boston Rob will see"
I think that Boston Rob's visitor will be his brother. Amber's very pregnant, so she's out of the question.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-11, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Rob booted, RK/SW/ME/MC"
Grant wins Immunity.

Rob is booted. Mainly because the others regain their sanity. Except for Phil who we all know is too far gone, and because everyone wants him with them at F3.

As for the others, who knows?

And this week;

"Sourced Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy doesn't have a clue!"

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-11, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Andrea --- SW/RK/MC/ME"
I'll start with the easier one:

RI results:
First place -- Matt (he will win the love)
Second place -- Mike
Third place -- Rooster
Fourth place/boot -- Steve

As for the IC & boot, I've been going back & forth between Grant & Andrea. Everything FloPo posted makes sense & I do agree with -- IF Grant doesn't win the IC. But I just can't convince myself that Grant doesn't win this IC because of his obvious physical dominance so far. So, I'm going to vote:

IC winner: Grant
Boot: Andrea

If anyone else were to win the IC, then my vote would be for Grant.

As for Jeffy's "hype" about the TC -- I'm not buying it as he's been getting carried away with his superlatives all season -- the "water cooler moment" blah, blah, blah. The "blindside" is that Andrea (given her Ometepe cheer when voting last TC) has no idea she is next on the chopping block.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-11, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Addition not vote change"
I didn't realize we were supposed to vote on who Rob's loved one is -- I definitely vote that it is *not* Amber.

It's probably his brother like it was on All-Stars (if I'm remembering that right).

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-11, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Andrea --- SW/RK/MC/ME"
nice picks!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-11, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "GRANT X Steve"
Based on the vidcap slow walk clip and the other vidcap of Robfadda reaching the top of the challenge coupled with the clue that says "and one castaway exhausts all efforts to ensure their safety in the game," I'm thinking that it is indeed Boston Rob who wins this immunity challenge. Phillip, Andrea and the Spa Girls will all agree to vote Grant as they are aware at what a challenge Hog he will be in the end game. As for Rob, I don't think he will vote for Grant. He doesn't have to. Rob's buddy will make the walk of shame where we all hope he can put an end to Matt's reign on Redemption Island.

As for the quadruel... Rooster loses, then Steve, then Mike and then Matt. Rooster joins the other two Zaps at the Ponderosa.

As for the family visit ... can't wait to see AMBER!!!

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-03-11, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Andrea | RK/SW/ME/MC"
IC Winner: Rob

05-05-11, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Andrea | RK/SW/ME/MC"
nice picks!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-11, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Rob | RK/SW/ME/MC"
Scores be dammed I'm following my heart. (and missy pissy)

Phillip exposes a nerve.
Mike, Matt and Natalie see their family.
Andrea wins Immunity.
Rob is blindsided.
I give my condolences to FloPo and Scar.
Go Andrea! Go Grant!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-11, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Andrea ~ SW/RK/ME/MC"
Just have to wait and see if I'm right or not, I guess:

Grant wins the grueling Immunity Challenge, Matt wins the RI challenge, Mike in 2nd, Rooster in 3rd, and Steve is a guaranteed juror (whether or not Rooster joins him is up for debate...)

05-05-11, 10:50 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Andrea ~ SW/RK/ME/MC"
nice picks!

05-04-11, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "SW/ME/RK/MC ... Ashley"
I don't know what the duel is, something involving tables lined up in an order, some order to be followed. In any event, Steve is worn out and old enough to understand that his chances in this Survivor game are only bordering on remote, so he's out, doesn't quit but also doesn't try very hard.

I don't think Amber shows up. Her pregnancy could help Rob win jury sympathy, so I don't entirely rule it out. But an equivalent Survivor buddy pick for Russell would have been who, Shambo? And what would Russell have made of Amber turning up? (I think Rob and Russell both knew in advance they were picked for their mutual rivalry.)

I think Rob wins the immunity challenge, the shot of him at the top of the structure shows he's pushed himself very hard to win this one.

So, how does Rob decide which of his Ometepe to eliminate? Grant can't make a move against him since he has II so Grant doesn't do anything to upset the natural order of Robness. Andrea has a good social game and the Zaps favor her, how did that happen, which buddy left her alone to do that? It's made up, a contingency plan, nothing else.

Ashley hates Phillip and wants him gone, this is her big move in the game. Phillip in turn doesn't care for the lazy spa girls. It is good for Rob's game that inter-Ometepe personal dynamics force him to back one side or the other, such divisions remove the onus of an utterly Rob controlled blindside backstab. Crazy as Phillip is, he's still useful to Rob, Ashley is just expendable. Grant and Andrea will be happy to get rid of someone who eats and enjoys the good life but does little to help out in camp.

05-05-11, 11:37 AM (EST)
38. "My bad"
I should have remembered, in horse shoes close counts.

Hope everyone had fun this week!

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-11, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "VO:Andrea............IC:Grant..............RI:SW/RK/MC/ME"
No duel, no truel but quadruel.
I can't tell how many will go to the Jury section, I'm guessing two but it could be one. I'll say Matt and Mike will survive again and one or two of Rooster and Steve are going to the jury.

IC seems to be tough. It could be either Rob or Grant and I'll say Grant cause he's younger, lol, played NFL, yoga etc. It looks like a challenge for him. And maybe this is why Rob wants to take him out but not in this episode.

A lot of focus is in family visit, so I guess there is not much of surprise in TC. And Andrea is gone to meet bitter Matt in RI.

And for the bonus point!
Family visit from Rob : His brother.
Against Amber, cause as much as JP and MB and CBS would have wanted, I don't want my family to visit there while pregnant. It could be really dangerous.

05-05-11, 11:02 AM (EST)
35. "RE: VO:Andrea............IC:Grant..............RI:SW/RK/MC/ME"
nice picks

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-11, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Grant voted off, SW/RK/MC/ME"
IC winner: Rob in a close finish over Grant.

Rob's brother will show up for the family visit.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-11, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Andrea - SW/RK/ME/MC - Rob I.I. (no Ambah)"
Andrea was highlighted as the next most likely to go last week, and Rob is nothing if not methodical. Plus, it'll allow for a "story" next week between the contrived romance of Andrea/Matt (to fill the void of anything else dramatic happening, like a family visit, rice wars, or scrambling to choose the next person). Everyone else was 100% on board with it.

Steve's plate is still shown in some pictures as being intact. It's just a matter of putting the rest of the guys in the proper order. Matt said he'd be "trying his hardest to win" out there, but he's been wrong the entire season - he failed to give up last week when he wanted to lose, and he'll fail this week when he wants to win. Second place is good enough, though. Mike wins RI challenge.

The visit from Ometepe family members probably comes from people betting on which RI person wins. Rob probably is the only person to bet on the winner (so part of me wants to say Ralph wins), and will sacrifice his "win" so others can see their family (Rob is nothing if not lucky). It's not Amber, so I doubt he has a problem with not seeing his family for a little bit. He's rich enough to fly to see them whenever, and far enough away from them (FL-MA) that he probably doesn't see them often anyways.

The picture of the Ometepes walking with torches to Tribal Council has everyone with a bag, except Rob. Rob is nothing if not savvy - he'd bring his bag to TC, just to fit in, unless he absolutely did not need to. Rob wins Individual Immunity.

I might change my RI order after mulling over the Ralph option...

05-04-11, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "VOTECHANGE: Andrea - SW/ME/MC/RK - Rob II (no Ambah)"
Changing only the order at RI to a Ralph win on Redemption "break the tiles" Island. Controversial, I know...

My only concern is that both Emydi and TravelQueen are saying Ashley, and they seem to be right more often than not... but we'll see.

05-05-11, 08:22 AM (EST)
28. "RE: VOTECHANGE: Andrea - SW/ME/MC/RK - Rob II (no Ambah)"
...nothing to see here. Ignore my second post.

05-05-11, 10:53 AM (EST)
31. "RE: VOTECHANGE: Andrea - SW/ME/MC/RK - Rob II (no Ambah)"
always stick with your gut!! Great picks

I was going btw Ashley and Andrea but that discussion with Philip way back and "blindside" swayed me to Ashley I should know that Jiffy is hyperbole...maybe Philip allies with Matt on return from RI after ANdrea makes up with Matt on RI

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-05-11, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: VOTECHANGE: Andrea - SW/ME/MC/RK - Rob II (no Ambah)"
Good job Parathor. Go with the gut.

And I was almost swayed by Emydi for Ashley. And I almost switched to Grant for the IC....lol. And as for my RI chal pick...got lucky there as I was thinking they were throwing the big stones and I rated them by strength...not skill, and I might have put Ralph in first if I had seen the small hollow(?)(metal/iron?) balls they actually did throw...lol. So luck, luck, luck.

But nice picks Parathor. I think KB justs skims the thread titles, so you might get lucky too. <thumbs up>

05-04-11, 11:05 AM (EST)
14. "Ashley- Steve/Rooster/Matt/Mike"
Grant wins IC

The real Romber is not together this episode but the 5 Romber wanna bes are in full force

I think Grant wins it and Rob is shown as just missing it at top of steps

Steve loses and is off to Jury Ponderosa

I think Mike wins, Matt in second and gets one of the family visits maybe Mike sacrifices...and also Natalie gets visit

As for boot, I still think Philip and Andrea have something going on re Rob Boot as per the old conversation that was shown many eps ago.

Does Rob play HII I don't think so

I thik dabo has it right and Ashley tries to get rid of Philip too soon and Rob doesn't like it.

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-11, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "**Ashley** SW/RK/ME/MC"
Grant wins IC with Rob coming in a close second (Rob mentions in a promo how 32 days of work have gone to waste.

I was torn between Andrea and Ashley for the boot, but I think that the so-called reunion of Matt and Andrea will be in the main game and not on RI.

Both Natalie and Philip are under Rob's "protection"

Mike wins the RI with Matt coming in second or third (doesn't matter as he gets to stay either way..amd Pagonging V2 of Zaps continues...

Rob's family to visit will be brother Mike.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-11, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Grant - SW/RK/MC/ME"
I believe Rob wins IC

I think somehow Grant gets voted out while being convinced they need him to go to RI and knock off the Zaps and Matt. Grant will feel like he is doing this for the team.

Steve will probably come in last in the RI challenge since he is the oldest and in worst shape. Matt wants this one bad and will pull off the win.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-11, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "SW/MC/RK/ME...IC:Rob...TC:Grant"
Traveling this week, so thanks to VG and the vidcap analysis by everyone.

The Matt's confessional matches up with a RI win. Ralph has done well when anything needs to be tossed, so he should do well, and Steve is probably going to join the jury.

The IC vidcaps show Grant slightly ahead of Rob, and the shot of Rob sitting on the top steps could be victory or defeat. Jeff tells us that it's very close.

The vidcap blow-up of the tribe walking to TC appears to show everyone except Rob carrying a bag, so I will assume that Rob has the IN around his neck.

Strategies Revealed do not succeed...last week Grant and Rob's plan to vote out Andrea next was revealed to us.

After being eliminated by Grant in the Log rolling last week, and almost losing to him again this week, Rob will realize that Grant must be eliminated before his HII expires. Grant would fit Jeff's description of a blindside at TC.

(and just for fun...Rob's brother, not Amber.)

Redemption Island:
Matt wins
Ralph 2nd
Mike 3rd
Steve loses

Rob wins IC
Grant is blindsided at TC.

05-04-11, 04:01 PM (EST)
18. "Vote Tally #1"
Doing this quickly

Duel finish order (4/3/2/1)

Steve/Ralph/Matt/Mike: 5
Steve:Ralph/Mike/Matt: 5
Ralph/Steve/Matt/Mike: 3
Ralph/Steve/Mike/Matt: 1
Steve/Matt/Ralph/Mike: 1
Steve/Mike/Ralph/Matt: 1

Immunity

Rob: 8
Grant: 6
Andrea: 2

Boot

Grant: 6
Andrea: 5
Ashley: 3
Rob: 2

05-04-11, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Andrea - SW/ME/RK/MC - IC:Rob"
TC votee - Andrea. I'm thinking fulfills her foreshadowing from last week.

IC - Rob While I'm leery from the prior CBS promo manipulation at TC w/Rob. I'm choosing him over Grant who is shown leading in the promo footage(but I think it will be close)

RI chal - SW/ME/RK/MC. Strength will be tested this week with only guys there. Mike is still at full strength and I predict him to win, followed by Ralph who also is still strong and has some previous chal experience in tile breaking accuracy. But strength is the key in this chal. Matt's reserves are getting depleted, but he will exhaust all efforts to remain in the game and honor his God. Steve is physically exhausted and will easily finish in last place and be booted from the game.

RI Boot - Steve

Oh, and no Amber.

05-05-11, 10:54 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Andrea - SW/ME/RK/MC - IC:Rob"
Nice picks!

05-05-11, 11:35 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Andrea - SW/ME/RK/MC - IC:Rob"
Thanks. A bit of luck there on my part as I mentioned in my congrats post to Parathor.

Good job all!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-11, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RK / SW / MC / ME; Andrea IC; Grant booted"
I originally picked Grant to win the IC but I changed my mind. I don’t think Andrea leaves this week, and the simplest explanation for that would be that she has immunity. In the recent challenge caps she is close behind Grant and Rob, and all three still have the last section to complete.

I’m going back and forth on whether Rob plays the HII. I believe the “exhausts all efforts to ensure safety” clue is about Rob, and “exhausts” suggests that everything at his disposal that could keep him safe gets used up. But “efforts” is an odd word for the sentence and makes me think it could just be referring to him going all out to win the IC. So I don’t know. I’m more inclined to think he won’t get paranoid enough to play it this week.

Matt will win the duel and Ralph will get kicked to the jury. For the boot I think Rob will want to eliminate future IC threats, so Grant will leave.

Oh, and Amber will not be Rob's visitor.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-11, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RI Vote change: SW/ME/MC/RK"
I was misunderstanding the shots of the visitors' entrance amid the tiles; it seems clear that Steve still has tiles left when they come in so he must lose. I like Parathor's idea that Ralph wins because there are still quite a few rocks on his pedestal.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-11, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Grant booted, X-Steve, Steve/Rooster/Mike/Matt"
This is really just a stab in the dark based on what I've read on these boards. I was away until yesterday and haven't even watched last week's show yet. Oh, and I still haven't learned everyone's last names so I can't use initials in the subject.

For Grant to get booted, Andrea must win immunity. He's too much of a challenge threat so I don't think it would be hard for Rob to get the 3 degrees to vote for him.

At RI, the challenge takes as much skill as it does endurance so anyone could win but a few days on rice rations and Steve will be weak again and he takes the walk of shame.a

Bragging rights: Rob's brother comes for the family visit. If Amber were there I think we'd have seen it in the promos. That would be a ratings booster.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-11, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Vote change: Steve/Mike/Matt/Rooster"
All else stays the same.

I'm hopping on the bandwagon that Rooster could win the duel. I like Squid's recent post tying Rooster to the episode title. Maybe Rooster sacrifices so Matt can see his brother. Who knows. OK, I'm off to watch last week's episode (finally.)

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-11, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Andrea - SW/RK/MC/ME"

I do not care about the RI order (it is crazy to have so many people still playing) only that Matt stays.

Grant wins immunity.

Andrea should be voted out. That is the smart move, especially if Matt remains on RI, but I think Ashley could cause trouble and get herself voted out. I noted her stare last week when Andrea said Rob could bring her to the finals so I think Ashley will start doubting Rob. Still, I will vote Andrea so that she can reunite with her boyfriend.

Do we also have to vote on visitors...Jeff would certainly have wanted to get Amber on the show but he would not have been able to keep it quiet because he is such a gossip. Not Amber so his brother will visit him again.

05-05-11, 10:57 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Andrea - SW/RK/MC/ME"
nice picks

HitmanPayne 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-11, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HitmanPayne Click to send private message to HitmanPayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Grant Booted, Rob IC, Steve/Ralph/Mike/Matt"
If there were to be a blindside, it would be either Grant or Rob correct? Since this is the Rob show, Rob would play his HII to keep himself safe from a blindside. Ergo, Grant goes.

Rob would win the IN if he really wants to keep his HII longer.

Steve is a dead T-Rex, and Ralph will probably Just lose it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •