The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOTS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-11, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "SOTS Supplement..."What if""
What if there is a quick quiz IC in that package (combo RC)

AND the last Zap won it?
Then it's not a no-brainer vote and an Ome must go with no chance to scramble.

Also, what about that food? Who gets to eat it? Those spec'd to be semifinals are on the loser bench, and there's not enough time to have eaten before Jeff tosses that, so does winner choose 1 or 2 to eat?

Grant could choose Rob and maybe Ashley and/or Andrea eat?
That would shake people up? I say Rob because he's not visible on the bench when Jeff tosses, and neither is Ashley.

I thought we could examine these thoughts that OFG has posted.... Let's play "what if".

Alright, let's start the discussion in a chronological order. Clearly, someone is going to win the IN at the IC and be offered what is under the covered dishes. I agree, that there is more there than one person can eat, and the winner will be put in the position of having to choose 1 or 2 to share. I love it when jealousy rears its ugly head....(Remember Jane last season?) If Grant wins then yes, he'll probably include Rob and Ashley, his sleeping buddy. If Andrea wins, would she pick Rob and Grant? Or, Ashley and Rob? I agree with OFG who has noted that neither Rob or Ashley is seen on the bench...and, Ashley was seen on the bench earlier.

What if Rob were to win this? Who would he choose? WE see Natalie is not one of them...nor Phillip? So, Grant and Ashley? Andrea?

Could Andrea, seen sitting on the short bench close to Jiffy as he makes the toss, be there because she was picked to share the food, and not because she's won the IN? If she is picked, I can see her name come up as a boot choice later. Or, if she wins the IN again, Rob could bring her name up. I remember the reason that Grant wanted to keep her over Matt was that she was "good" in challenges....hmmmm? She also has the ominous "insert" into the vidcaps...(nod to CTGirl

Food for thought...Regardless, some are going to be left out, and that always gives pause to those that are NOT chosen.

Now, onto "the package". As OFG and others have noted, there is usually some opportunity given to the daws so that they can try to win immunity. It could likely be a quiz. The package will most likely be opened after the first boot. Which, imo, will be Ralph. That leaves the door open for Steve. He could possibly win a quiz...I have serious doubt though...But, if he does, I would think that the Ometepe's would indeed vote out the "blessed, kooky, and nuttiest" player ever... Clearly, Steve, Ashley, Grant would...But, what about Andrea? Would she vote for the whack job? I don't know, he gives her options, as well. Rob, Natalie....I don't think they'd vote for Phillip....and, we know that Phillip would most likely vote for Ashley.

We have to consider a Rob boot here as well, and a possible Grant boot? We hear them both talking about timing...They are both in the boot candidate catagory. Will the former Ometepe's wake up? As we see Andrea "waking up". (Thanks VG!)

I don't think that they will "wake up" this week, as I've already noted. I don't think the spa girls or Phillip would vote for Rob at this point, nor would Grant...they are all still riding the coattails. So, I think Rob will be safe.

Could the Ometepe girls and Phillip/Rob turn on Grant, at this point?

Here's what I posted after reviewing the first promo...

Notice, there are NO pictures of Andrea on the radar...that's a good thing for her. (Does Andrea's name come up when Phillip possibly wins the IN?) There is an ominous picture of Ralph...Steve receives the "package", and seems to be back to narrating. Will Rob be able to predict a double boot? I think he could...they ALL are aware of the numbers. There is no doubt that Rob will indeed take his HII, a twist is not going to be a "good thing".

Preliminary thoughts, Ralph is toast. Steve could be toast as well. Phillip looks like he's in trouble, but his starring role could spell his demise either this week, or next....

*Also wanted to note there are some shots of Grant as well, could he be a boot decoy here? Or, could he be our second boot...

"It's all about the right person at the right time." We see Grant dominating the log roll. If he wins and picks some to eat, it's going to call attention to him as being so dominant in the challenges. Perhaps he does NOT win immunity at the second portion of the TC, and he's vulnerable. We even hear him saying that, it's all about the timing....

I am beginning to have great "Grant vibes" regarding his boot. It all depends on if the last Zap standing can win the immunity offered.

If he is vulnerable, it's as good a time as any. They would all know they can NOT beat him at the final challenges. Rob will be very suspicious of "the package". I think when we see him here with Grant and Ashley....

They perhaps discuss Andrea as the boot choice if there is a second boot...at least that's what he'll tell Grant. That's why we hear in the promo...While Andrea could be scheduled for an early departure.. Later, he'll spread the word if Grant is vulnerable without immunity, we need to take him out....

If Ralph is the first votee off, and the "package" does present an immunity opportunity that Grant does NOT win, then this is as good a time as any to vote him out.....food for thought...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOTS   Flowerpower     04-25-11       
   RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   michel     04-25-11     1  
     RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   Flowerpower     04-25-11     6  
   RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   kingfish     04-25-11     2  
     RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   byoffer     04-26-11     15  
         RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   kingfish     04-26-11     16  
   RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   Krautboy     04-25-11     3  
   RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   tribephyl     04-25-11     4  
     RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   Flowerpower     04-25-11     5  
   RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   PepeLePew13     04-25-11     7  
   RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   Outfrontgirl     04-25-11     8  
     SOTS Supplement..."What if"   Flowerpower     04-26-11     9  
         RE: SOTS Supplement..."What if"   Brownroach     04-26-11     12  
   RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   emydi     04-26-11     10  
     RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   Flowerpower     04-26-11     11  
     RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   Corvis     04-26-11     13  
         RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   kingfish     04-26-11     14  
         RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   emydi     04-26-11     17  
             RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   PepeLePew13     04-26-11     18  
                 RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   michel     04-26-11     19  
         RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOT...   Flowerpower     04-27-11     20  
   Unanswered questions...   Flowerpower     04-27-11     21  
     RE: Unanswered questions...   CTgirl     04-27-11     22  
     RE: Unanswered questions...   Brownroach     04-27-11     23  
         RE: Unanswered questions...   Flowerpower     04-27-11     24  
             RE: Unanswered questions...   SquidProQuo     04-27-11     25  
     RE: Unanswered questions...   Outfrontgirl     04-27-11     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •