The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Littlest Groom...OMG"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-11-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Littlest Groom...OMG"
Did anyone else see the ad for this show, or did I just imagine it? I post the question here because it is supposed to be on FOX next Monday either before or after MBFF.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG redheaded_sweetheart 02-11-04 1
 RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG SilverStar 02-12-04 2
 RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG tk72 02-12-04 3
 RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG Drive My Car 02-15-04 4
   RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG Draco Malfoy 02-16-04 5
       RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG Leadoff 02-16-04 6
           RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG SurvivorBlows 02-16-04 7
               RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG Reeflex7 02-17-04 8
               RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG Leadoff 02-17-04 9
                   RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG lyrker 02-23-04 20
           RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG survivorscott 02-17-04 18
       RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG ginger 02-17-04 17
   Awwww.... Kermit the Vixen 02-17-04 15
 RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG theking0075 02-17-04 10
 RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG Loree 02-17-04 11
   Ratings SurvivorBlows 02-17-04 12
   RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG lyrker 02-23-04 21
 RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG Swami 02-17-04 13
 RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG SilverStar 02-17-04 14
   RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG Katiepops 02-17-04 16
 RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG ejm92 02-18-04 19
 the littlest stripper shakes the clown 02-23-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-11-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
You're not dreaming ladro because I saw it too. I haven't been able to bring myself watch MBFF, but I don't know if I'll be able to pass up at least a glimpse of the little groom. Makes you wonder what they'll come up with next?

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
Sadly, you didn't imagine it. I was going to bring this up, but haven't had time. I think it's going to be very interesting. I wonder if the "regular" sized girls know that they are going to be competing for the love of a "small" person or not? It will be great to see their faces if they don't know. They might give Larissa a run for her money in the shocked/temper tantrum department!
SilverStar

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
Yup.. I saw the ad. Another one of those AJ\bachlorette shows, except with little people.Only two episodes,I'll check it out anyway

peace, love and granola.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
Well since I am an idiot and try to watch at least one episode of each new reality series, I'll watch at least part of it. Looks like a train wreck, but I thought that about MBFOF, and have been surprised at how funny and entertaining that one is.

At least the little guy in this new exploitive show is good looking. He is an actor I'm sure.

People of all shapes and sizes are lining up to look like fools on TV. Fox is an equal oppurtunity embarressor.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
I'm waiting for a show called REALLY Blind Dates. I'd be more than willing to host.

"Won't it be dull when we rid ourselves of all these demons haunting us, to keep us company?"
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:279.5 Loss To Date:-59.5

Leadoff 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leadoff Click to send private message to Leadoff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
They should have called this one "Below Average-Height Joe."

<rimshot>

Well, after seeing all the shows with spoiled princesses like Melana, Trista and Larissa, it's nice to see some women on a reality show who are low maintenance.

<rimshot>

Did the tall hostess REALLY say to Glenn, "It's time for you to reduce the number of women?"

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-04 AT 01:44 AM (EST)

I think she said something like "you need to halve them..." -- this was just a complete trainwreck -- including the guy's tongue dropping to the floor when the three "normal" girls came in and the words "hot tub" were mentioned.

And what's up with casting 36-year-old's with a 23-year-old guy? What, they couldn't find enough 20 to 30-year-old little women or something???

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
Bo-ring. That dude has no charisma at all. And was it just me or did they pick the most uninteresting soundbites from each private session? Hearing those people talk was like hearing me on a date. Suddenly I know why I don't get many second dates.

Leadoff 60 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Leadoff Click to send private message to Leadoff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
What gets me is the assumption that, for some reason, the "tall" women have the advantage, like the himbos on "Average Joe." Why would a short man choose a tall woman over one his own height? And does he (and the "little women") really think he has a shot of anything lasting with one of the three "tall" women?

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
I think the producers are hinging on the bet that he, despite his stature, still has the basic male programming to admire gams and all the rest on a normal-sized woman. Most guys I know don't have a weakness for dwarf-height women; why would he just because he happens to have been born in an underlong body himself?

Just sayin'. Not that I caught this show. Sounds like a toss between sadly-funny and dull, from the reviews here. Not good incentive to tune in.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-17-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
All I could think about while the were on the golf course was...would this be considered mini-golf

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
I heart Draco extremely.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-17-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Awwww...."
I thought it was kinda cute. I watched it because it was on before BFOF and I just couldn't wait (that show cracks me up). But honestly, little people fascinate me. I can't imagine the world they live in, and I truly can't believe it's very easy for them to find a lasting relationship IRL so... it's not like they have a large pool to drawn from!

One of the little chickies put it best when she pointed out that for a little person to find another little person that they are attracted to and they get along well with was like a finding a needle in a haystack (or something to that effect). I hope it works out.

And for what it's worth, I don't think the tall babes really have a chance. How many chances does Glenn have to look a woman in the eyes? Or look DOWN too (like little Jenny)? I'm sure he's enjoying finally getting a chance to have a bunch of little chickies to choose from and I'm sure he knows that the number of tall babes that would truly dig a relationship with a little dude are few and far between. 'Specially not ones as hot as those babes. If he keeps any of them, it will be purely for the sake of TV.

MHO

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-17-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
I'm glad to hear many of you were as disappointed in the show as I was. It was just another dating show, only with little people. Nothing really that amazing going on.

As far as the questions about why he would go for a regular sized woman, well, do relationships started on reality shows ever last? Why not go for the cheap thrill with the hot dish? It probably won't last no matter who he picks!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
I love reality shows. But even I couldn't watch this one. I'm taking a pass.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ratings"
You're not the only one who took a pass -- it appears many were turned off, the show placed FIFTH place (behind Fear Factor, Yes Dear, 7th Heaven, and Jurassic Park) with a 5.4/ 8 in the overnights and a THIRD place 3.1/ 8 among adults 18-49 from 8-9 p.m

-SB

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
I'm with you. Whatever cheap thrill the show might have had for me got used up seeing the preview. That was enough.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
I caught only the last 5 minutes of this show. I'm still on anti-nausea meds. What the heck was Fox thinking? Let's make a stupid & boring show that intentionally mocks a whole category of blameless people? Well, yeah. That's what Fox does best--right?

I love you Richard, but don't unpack.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
Am I the only girl out there who thought Glen was kinda hot? He's only about 6-7 inches shorter than me, too!
SilverStar

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"

He was a little cutie (pun not intended) but I did not understand his choice of women. I think he made some bad decisions on who stayed and who went but it led me to believe that he doesn't just go for looks alone. Two of them looked so old. So maybe the average height girls won't tempt him that much. He seems to be looking for more than just looks or age. He seems like a sweetie too.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-18-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Littlest Groom...OMG"
I watched a little.....but itjust wasn't any good in my opinion.....however, I do enjoy MBFOFl

Survivor All-Stars: Let's Go Big Tom!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "the littlest stripper"
...did anyone else besides me catch Mika (i think that is her name) "performing" at Carmen&Dave's bachelor/bachelorette party?

Don't know if she gets completely naked, but in the clips I saw she is giving Carmen a lap dance while wearing a bikini.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •