The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-21-11, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Insider Clips"
Now that we're getting close to the end, these might be helpful in providing game and/or jury insights.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep 10 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-21-11 1
   RE: Ep 10 Insider Clips Scarlett O Hara 04-21-11 2
       RE: Ep 10 Insider Clips Travel_Queen 04-21-11 3
           RE: Ep 10 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-21-11 4
       RE: Ep 10 Insider Clips Outfrontgirl 04-22-11 5
 RE: Insider Clips Flowerpower 04-22-11 6
 Ep 11 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-28-11 7
   RE: Ep 11 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 04-28-11 8
 Ep 13 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 05-12-11 9
   Andrea finished second? Krautboy 05-12-11 10
       RE: Andrea finished second? parathor 05-12-11 11
           RE: Andrea finished second? Krautboy 05-12-11 12
               RE: Andrea finished second? SquidProQuo 05-12-11 13
       RE: Andrea finished second? samboohoo 05-12-11 14
           RE: Andrea finished second? SquidProQuo 05-12-11 15
               RE: Andrea finished second? tribephyl 05-12-11 16
                   RE: Andrea finished second? SquidProQuo 05-12-11 17
                       RE: Andrea finished second? Krautboy 05-12-11 18
                           RE: Andrea finished second? Outfrontgirl 05-12-11 19
                               RE: Andrea finished second? dabo 05-12-11 21
                           RE: Andrea finished second? Flowerpower 05-12-11 20
                               RE: Andrea finished second? Travel_Queen 05-13-11 22
                           RE: Andrea finished second? tribephyl 05-13-11 23
                               RE: Andrea finished second? Brownroach 05-13-11 24
                                   RE: Andrea finished second? SquidProQuo 05-13-11 25
                                       RE: Andrea finished second? Corvis 05-13-11 26
                                           RE: Andrea finished second? emydi 05-13-11 27
 No bonus point. Krautboy 05-13-11 28
   Andrea samboohoo 05-13-11 29
       RE: Andrea Flowerpower 05-13-11 31
           RE: Andrea Corvis 05-13-11 32
       RE: Andrea PepeLePew13 05-13-11 35
   RE: No bonus point. emydi 05-13-11 30
   Scores stand as posted Krautboy 05-13-11 33
       RE: Scores stand as posted emydi 05-13-11 34
       RE: Scores stand as posted Flowerpower 05-13-11 36
   RE: No bonus point. Abe Froman 05-14-11 37
       RE: No bonus point. SquidProQuo 05-15-11 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-21-11, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ep 10 Insider Clips"
A good batch this week. The various perspectives on Phillip are interesting:

- Natalie talks about how they don't need Phillip anymore but they're keeping him around "for safety purposes" because he's not a threat and no one would vote for him. (Probably just repeating what Rob has told her.)

- Rob says he totally understands why the Zaps wouldn't share their rice. He also admits that he put Phillip up to going over to the Zaps and asking them to share because he saw this as "an opportunity to instigate" and create "rivalry between the 2 tribes."

- Andrea says Phillip is a loose cannon, his threats were unnecessary, and they're starting to second-guess if they need him anymore. She says "if he's crazy enough, we could get rid of him next." (But is this just what Rob's letting her think?)

- Meanwhile, Ashley says he's 100% off his rocker and Julie thinks he's bipolar. In another clip, Ashley complains how the Zaps are greedy and she's shocked they won't share -- interesting to contrast with Natalie, Rob, etc. who totally understand why the Zaps are acting like they are.

Other interesting tidbits:

- Grant says Matt still doesn't get the game and deserves to be on RI. He wonders whether 2 people or just 1 are coming back from RI, but either way they'll just vote them off again. (The impression I get is that he feels secure in his challenge ability so he's not going to worry too much about RI.)

- Phillip talks about how he admires Andrea vs. the pageant girls because of her work ethic and "can-do attitude." He says he'd vote for her if he's on the jury.

- On RI, David gets his luxury item, a football. Mike talks about how there's less mental stress but more physical stress on RI. Matt talks about how it's a roller coaster and how his friends would want him to stick with it.

- Ralph talks about how he's shocked that it's a jury of 9 vs. 7. Also a clip of him and Julie fishing. They appear to be eating well.

- Steve says he wired the Zap rice can to the shelter and put a noisemaker on the lid - ha! He says that Julie was eating the most the rice (maybe that's another reason she was voted out?). Zaps let everyone on Ome know they're voting for Phillip if they want to join them.

Deleted Scene: Julie talks about how she hasn't done that well in challenges and how a 50 yr. old woman is not a big target, so she's not too worried. (Guess she was wrong.) She also talks about how Steve is doing much better since eating the burgers and more rice.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-11, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 10 Insider Clips"
Any links? How can I see them?

Thanks!

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-11, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 10 Insider Clips"
Here are some interesing links.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=K4HbhBV0ztqTwaNSWlBVKaSS5obu3KIe&vs=Secret

http://www.examiner.com/survivor-in-national/interview-with-survivor-david

04-21-11, 11:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 10 Insider Clips"
Scarlett, here's another good one of Rob talking about Phillip:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=_WTHYqNYvNDLcwmoDFz_BwPfZHeoiyCB&vs=Default&play=true

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-11, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 10 Insider Clips"
Scarlett, whenever you want to find these, go to the CBS.com home page for Survivor and select VIdeo from the options. Then select Clips or scroll down to Clips below the full episidoes.

Samd page you would go to looking for Ponderosa video (the main page, select Ponderosa instead of Video.

This is the Video page:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/
Select Secret Scenes to sort Insider from the other clips of the episode.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-11, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Insider Clips"
The one I found very interesting is when Matt spoke about how low he was after his second vote out. To me, he was saying the same things that we see him saying in the preview promo for this week....spells clear manipulation by SEG to make us believe that the depths he sinks to are happening now, when clearly they happened right after his second boot....they want us to believe that he is going down.

Many of the videos were regarding Phillip. Ashley can't stand him. Andrea thinks he's unstable, Rob and Natalie say why boot him when he's so out there, he protects us. Rob noted he's come full circle with Phillip and now loves him....just what Phillip said in a confessional in the last episode, so it sounds like Rob revealed this to Phillip and now he's echoing it. Phillip is a shield for Rob.

Also, with Phillip's video regarding his little helper, Andrea. Sounds like Phillip could possibly vote for Andrea if he gets on the jury and she's in the F3...

Grant is happy that Matt is back on RI, right where he belongs...

04-28-11, 11:46 AM (EST)
7. "Ep 11 Insider Clips"
Interesting secret scene with Julie that confirms/explains the reason behind her boot:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=oV3xGRvpLmSpdAiViM0dKkJ4_TFMP9Y9
Julie approaches the 3 Degrees about an all-female alliance. I love how she asks them, "So are you going to just let Rob win?" She then asks that they help her to be the last Zap standing. I'm sure the minute that Natalie reported this back to Rob, that was Julie's death sentence -- and hence the change in the Zap boot order and Julie's "surprise" boot. So this confirms that Rob is worried about a possible female alliance -- I think Rob needs to boot 1 of the women next if he's smart. The other interesting thing is that Andrea says in a confessional that what Julie says makes sense....it reminds me of last night when Ashley seemed to be open to Steve's suggestion.

Other highlights:

- Mike talks about how "shared adversity" allows people to form a common bond and how he's bonded with Matt on RI. In another clip, he talks about how he's glad he's staying on RI, but he wouldn't have minded losing to either Matt or Julie because they're both great people...but he WOULD mind losing to Grant or Rob. If he's on the jury, I could see Mike voting for Matt or an RI returnee.

- Phil talks about you shouldn't mess with him, because if you cross him or call him crazy, you're gone. He says first Francesca, then Kristina, then David, now Julie called him crazy and they all ended up getting voted out.

- Phil says that he's the "keeper of the fire" and that tending a fire is like taking care of a woman....uggh.

- Julie's luxury item is a sarong from Hawaii that reminds her of a big race that she participates in there.

- Julie's Day After: She says she came to this game strictly for the $$ and started out being totally cold-hearted and cut-throat, but says she did a 180 and came away with "priceless" benefits (friends, renewed faith, etc.). She talks about how she missed her girls and how she's going to let her mom know how much she loves her. I gotta say, she seems like a nice lady and seems to have no bitterness at all about the game.

- Grant and Steve both spec about how there are 6 cards in the mystery package and what the twist might mean.

- Andrea is thankful that Phillip found his shorts so they don't have to see him in his pink panties.

- Ashley talks about how the chocolate cake looked so good but nothing on whether she was mad at Grant for taking Andrea. Andrea talks about the cake and how it made sense for Grant to take Rob and how she wished the girls could have had some. Was expecting to see more "bitterness" clips on this but nothing.

It's interesting that there are NO clips this week from Natalie, Rob or Matt...hmmm.

04-28-11, 02:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 11 Insider Clips"
Here's the transcript from the Secret Scene where Julie approaches the Ome women about an all-female alliance. Thanks to James Barber at Survivor Sucks!

Secret Scene Julie

Julie tries to talk the other girls into forming an all girl alliance.

<day 23>

<Julie joins Ashley, Natalie, and Andrea when they're talking on the beach>

Julie: Can I throw something at you guys? I'm just gonna put it in your brain. I know you guys are loyal, because I've been the same, but if you guys ever wanna do a female merge, you have my vote. It's there for you. Are you guys just gonna let Rob win, or...

Andrea (solo): Julie approached Ashley, Natalie, and I, and about having a female merge type of alliance. It actually kind of makes sense to keep Julie around, because she's not a big physical threat, as opposed to the other guys. There was a part of me that considered what Julie had to say to us.

Ashley: Sucky situation being on this side of the numbers, because we like you.

Julie: I can see where we'd be real good friends. <they tell her they can still be friends> If you guys have any voice, can you try to keep me til last?

Ashley: We'll do our best.

Andrea or Natalie: We will, Julie.

Julie: Cause I wanna be here and be miserable as long as I can (laughs).

Julie (solo): The Ometepe tribe is so loyal, but I know the girls like me, so I'm hoping I'll be the last Zapatera left, and then maybe someone will wanna start playing, maybe someone will start having their own strategies. They need to get rid of Rob. They need to get rid of Grant. They need to get rid of those two strong guys to have a chance to win.

Julie: So keep your mind spinning, with ideas.

<they tell her goodbye as she goes back to camp>

Julie (solo): Hopefully I'll fit in there somewhere. There's still hope, there's still game left. There's still fight left in me, for sure. Until the end I'm still gonna fight. There's gotta be some way out of this mess.

Link to the Sucks thread where you can read all of the transcripts by James Barber: http://survivorsucks.com/topic/82232/Redemption-Island-Insider-Episode-11

05-12-11, 11:26 AM (EST)
9. "Ep 13 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-11 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

Rob is worried about the RI returnee and says he would have rather seen Ralph win the RI duel. He sees Mike as his biggest threat, since he's the last Zap and is guaranteed 4 Zap jury votes. In another confessional, he says his mom always said don't worry about what you can't control, and he can't control who comes back from RI.

Grant says he doesn't think anyone from RI will win because they're not really playing the game; they're only "outlasting."

Natalie talks about how she and Ashley wanted to save the rice vs. the guys who wanted to eat it, and she's tired of the girls always getting overruled by the guys. She also talks about how Phillip got nasty and she was scared of him when he gets so crazy and gets in your face. (Zaps also said they were scared by him.) Side note: She is not articulate at all....unless she gets emotional, can't see her pulling many jury votes.

Phillip says he's hoping for a final challenge that requires upper body strength like holding sand bags. He says he could beat even Grant in that kind of challenge.

Andrea has a couple confessionals. In the first one, she talks about how she was emotional and how there's a pecking order at RI and she had to sleep on the ground. In the 2nd one after the duel, she's clearly feeling good that even though she was frazzled and in last place, she came from behind in the duel and placed 2nd, beating even Matt.

Matt says he messed up on the puzzle (spelled "redemption" incorrectly, ha) but he's feeling great and glad he achieved his goal and made it 28 days on RI. He says he's been humbled by God recently in the RI challenges and ultimately God's will will be done.

Ashley talks about how she had to make a big move to change the game. She's surprised that Rob hadn't thought about getting out Grant. She says Grant was the smart move (over voting out Phillip) because Phil is not a challenge threat and won't get any jury votes.

Ralph doesn't feel sorry for Andrea. He says she should have made the bold move when she could have. He repeats his line about Rob using her like toilet paper.

On Ponderosa: Ralph lost 24 lbs. They go deep sea fishing and it's the 1st time Ralph's ever been out on the ocean. Even though Ponderosa is boring this season, it is nice to see people like Julie and Ralph fully enjoying the resort, sunsets, etc. on their "vacation" -- it appears they don't get to travel like this in their everyday life, so it's a real treat for them vs. others in the past who were cranky. (Then again, Ponderosa in Nic is swanky compared to past seasons.)

ETA: Forgot about the secret scenes. Ralph's secret scene shows him with Mike and Matt out on the breaker rocks -- great photography and same scene where they show Matt alone in the new preview.

EW also has a secret scene with Mike. He says Andrea is odd man out right now -- there's animosity between her and Matt and between her and Ralph. He says Matt is still disgruntled with the Ome tribe and hurt by Andrea. It's also funny because both Ralph and Mike mention how Andrea talks a lot and wanted to stay up talking when she got to RI but they just wanted to sleep.

Interesting that Mike was upset to hear from Andrea that Matt spilled the beans to Rob...so evidently Matt never 'fessed up on that part until now. Mike talks about how he wishes Andrea had been bold enough to make the move and he feels like saying "I told you so."

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-12-11, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Andrea finished second?"
Andrea has a couple confessionals. In the first one, she talks about how she was emotional and how there's a pecking order at RI and she had to sleep on the ground. In the 2nd one after the duel, she's clearly feeling good that even though she was frazzled and in last place, she came from behind in the duel and placed 2nd, beating even Matt.

Can someone please confirm this for me?

I scored the finish as Ralph last, Andrea 3rd, Matt 2nd and Mike winning...if this is not correct I may need to correct the scores.
Not sure if it will change the standings, but it might...

Krautboy

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-11, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-11 AT 02:34 PM (EST)

It looks to me like Matt stepped away first, and Andrea was still checking her work (online at cbs.com at the 10:00 mark). It initially looks like she comes in third, but she might just be checking her work. (which in my mind means she's not 'done')

Wikipedia says it was Mike, Matt, and Andrea, so whoever is updating that seems to agree. (ETA "seems to agree that Andrea comes in third.")

05-12-11, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
Thanks Parathor...Good enough for me. We will leave the scores stand as they are. On to the finale!

Krautboy

05-12-11, 04:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
I was surprised to hear Andrea say she came in 2nd, because my 1st impression was that she was 3rd. After rewatching it sure seems close but it does appear that Jeff checked/called Matt's first.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-11, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
I actually thought she finished 2nd, but it was right at the same time as Matt, and Jeff simply called Matt first because Ralph was nowhere near.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

05-12-11, 04:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-11 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

That very well could be -- it didn't matter and Jeff was closer to Matt so called him first.

When Jeff announced the winners, he said "Matt, Mike and Andrea" move on...so he obviously wasn't being careful of the order.

Also, maybe they don't want it to look like Matt's doing poorly. I'll have to rewatch Matt's Insider Clip to see if he specifically references how he placed, but he was clearly "humbled" by his poor performance.

ETA: Rewatched Matt's clip and he says he "squeaked out 3rd" several times so it's been humbling.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-11, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
So Andrea claims 2nd and Matt claims 3rd?

Sounds like the only one confused is the editor.
It obviously doesn't matter on RI but... a point is a point for someone who's point standing could use any point boost possible.

05-12-11, 05:14 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
It's unclear whether Matt was claiming 3rd in this specific challenge or just in general/the past few challenges (or both). The implication to me was this time as well.

Maybe we need to tweet Jeff and see if he answers the question. I'm not on twitter, though.

05-12-11, 06:50 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
OK, I need some help resolving this. I checked how this might affect the scores and it looks like 9 players would either gain or lose 2 points, if it is determined that Andrea finished 2nd and Matt 3rd.

Please offer your suggestions for how this should be resolved. If a consensus can not be reached, I will reserve the right to make the final call. As Rob says, "one person should not have this much power, but if someone has to, I'm glad it's me!

Krautboy

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-11, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
I think it should never have mattered in the first place who is 2nd or 3rd, only who wins and who is out of the game. And it barely matters who wins.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-11, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
Agree. IMHO it shouldn't matter at all at the end of the game who won or lost any of these battles of the boots. At least it gave the players still in the real game some entertainment every now and then.

05-12-11, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
On the show, it looks like Matt finished before Andrea, and Jeff called it that way, but Andrea did state that in confessional. I hate to suggest that you play the episode and call it as you see it, KB!

Of course I'm rooting for the original interpretation!

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-11, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
I think the fairest way for scoring is to not score the 2nd/3rd order...even though I would benefit from an Andrea 2nd place. : )

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
If a call can't be made or a decision is too muddied to answer definitively, just toss it out.
I say you should just eliminate the bonus points all around.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
Fairest thing I think is either eliminate the bonus point altogether or give it to everyone.

To me it looked like Matt and Andrea finished at exactly the same time, and Probst acknowledged Matt first just because he was closer to Matt.

05-13-11, 01:21 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
I'm haven't been participating in the voting game, so I think I'm being objective when I say that it's most fair not to count the 2rd/3rd points -- just winner (1st) and loser (4th).

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
I agree with Squid. But I haven't checked to see if it will affect me or not. I can't remember my order ...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Andrea finished second?"
I think KB did the right scoring

05-13-11, 04:10 PM (EST)
28. "No bonus point."
The consensus appears to be elimination of the bonus point. Points will only be awarded for correct first and last place.
Thanks for everyones input...seems like a fair solution.

Krautboy

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Andrea"
Probably too late. I went and rewatched it on my DVR at lunch. I stand corrected. Matt did finish 2nd, with Andrea oh so close in 3rd.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

05-13-11, 04:42 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Andrea"
I agree, Matt second, Andrea third....I think the scoring should stand...

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Andrea"
Hmmm.... if Flowerpower is for the scoring staying the same, I clearly have to be against it... I want my lead back! Unless I am also screwed by the change. I really ought to go look. But I'm too lazy... just waiting for KB to update it.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-11, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Andrea"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-11 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

Yes, it's clear to me from rewatching the duel that Matt edged out Andrea -- you can see Jiffy looking at Matt's puzzle and Matt has already taken a step backwards just as Andrea put in the final piece on her puzzle.

No question at all -- Matt is 2nd and Andrea is 3rd. (I'm impartial as well, as I didn't vote)

ETA: Here's a screenshot of the moment that Andrea had just put in her final piece and is in the process of walking away from her puzzle. You can see that Matt is just standing there and Jiffy is checking out his board at the exact moment that Andrea is moving her arms up from putting the final piece in place.

That ought to do it for this discussion.

05-13-11, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: No bonus point."
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-11 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

thanks alot Andrea...you liar

05-13-11, 05:13 PM (EST)
33. "Scores stand as posted"
OK, Samboohoo took the time to rewatch and confirm that Andrea was third.(Thanks for taking the time to do that) Since Samboohoo is impartial and objective, not having voted last week, and not in a position to benefit from the decision, the scores will stand as posted.

Darn it! I would have been tied in first with Flopo, but Samboohoo had to go and rewatch the show...
(Flowerpower and emydi can now send their bribe money to Samboohoo!)

Krautboy

05-13-11, 05:16 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Scores stand as posted"
boo and I go waaaaaaaaay back we're FNL buddies

Thanks boo!

05-13-11, 11:08 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Scores stand as posted"
Well, to coin a very popular expression nowadays...it is what it is...

Thanks Pepe and Samboo...sorry KB and Corvis...maybe next season...

Abe Froman 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-14-11, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Abe%20Froman Click to send private message to Abe%20Froman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: No bonus point."
>The consensus appears to be elimination
>of the bonus point. Points
>will only be awarded for
>correct first and last place.
>
>Thanks for everyones input...seems like a
>fair solution.
>
>
>Krautboy

This is the Andrea confessional where she says that she comes in second place...

Also, the Matt confessional where he admits that he had the "trapazoidal" piece mixed up (on "io" versus "oi"), and admits that he has squeeked out third place on a couple of recent challenges seen here

To me, that implies that Andrea beat Matt in that particular challenge, not that it means much... Just figured I'd note it. It might not have been shown on the edit, but I would assume that both of those confessionals point to Andrea beating Matt in that challenge.

Impartial/ newbie/ lurker's opinion on something that is meaningless to me... Just figured I'd throw it out there.

05-15-11, 04:28 PM (EST)
38. "RE: No bonus point."
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-11 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

Abe, welcome and thanks for your post! Hope you'll stick around and continue participating.

Pepe and Samboohoo rewatched the challenge and found a screen cap proving that Matt wins, so that's why KB kept the points as they originally were.

Can't wait to see tonight's duel!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •