The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does the casual viewer think this was a good move?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-11, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does the casual viewer think this was a good move?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-11 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-06-11 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Edited and Removed because it's still not over in West Coast.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 No spoilers kiki_k 04-07-11 1
   RE: No spoilers Round Robin 04-07-11 2
       RE: No spoilers kiki_k 04-07-11 3
           RE: No spoilers crs3192 04-07-11 4
               RE: No spoilers Loree 04-07-11 6
                   RE: No spoilers crs3192 04-07-11 7
 RE: Does the casual viewer think th... michel 04-07-11 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-07-11, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "No spoilers"
IMO, they captioned what David said just to make sure the "casual viewer" understood that it was a good move.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-07-11, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No spoilers"
They captioned it because they want you to THINK it was a good move, since Rob is their golden boy now that RussHell is gone. But if Rob makes the final TC and loses by 1 vote (with Matt's vote being one he loses), or if he himself gets sent to RI and Matt sends his a$$ packing to Ponderosa, then it will turn out in retrospect to have been monumentally stupid.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-07-11, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-11 AT 03:09 AM (EST)

IMO, Matt was going to have to get voted out at some point (because he'd win in a landslide if any of them -- Zaps or Ometepes -- are stupid enough to let him get to F3) and Rob wasn't getting Matt's vote anyway up against any of the other Ometepes (that is, *if* Rob makes it to F3 & the *only* way I can see that happening is if the Ometepes pagong the Zaps), so I don't understand your rationale.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-11, 04:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No spoilers"
Also, who are we kidding? I am a HUGE fan of Rob's, but I am 99.9% sure he will not win. Unless there is a final two, and somehow it ends up being between Rob and Phillip, I cannot see a way in which he'll win.
So really, he's just doing what he can to get as far as possible. I think he's doing a pretty damn good job. Matt was a swing vote, and would have stayed that way for one or two more episodes, even though he told Rob he was loyal. Even after telling Rob that, he was still open to persuasion.
I think it's a fantastic move, because not only is Matt gone, but Andrea is reminded of where she stands and Ralph's immunity idol was flushed without using any of its power.
So yeah. Even if Rob goes home over the next few episodes, I still think it was a strong move.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-11, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No spoilers"
I think if Rob gets to the F3 he can win it. Getting to the end is going to be the hard part for him. But if he gets there I believe he would have the respect of the voters. The Zaps think Rob is running the other tribe. They respect what he did this past episode. And Rob's own tribe likes him. I believe if Rob makes it to the end alot of the jury would respect him and give him the win. Rob is not as unlikeable as Russell. Rob is charming them. They showed how impressed the Zaps were with the move made at this past TC. And they all assume it was Rob's doing.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-11, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No spoilers"
I agree that they all respect him. Let's not forget, though, that he married Amber right after she won the million, allowing him to share in her winnings. He's also played the game four times now. I think he's doing an amazing job, and that not anyone who played so many times would do as well, but people might see it as "well he's played four times. Obviously he'll know what to do."

I want them to vote for him, and I think he'd deserve it completely, but I feel like people will vote for the people who made it all the way to the end, despite playing with such a power-player.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-11, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does the casual viewer think this was a good move?"
The casual viewer will think whatever Jeff tells them to think during next week's recap.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •