The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it too early to think about Jury?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-11, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it too early to think about Jury?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-11 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

Right now there are 6 Ometepes, 5 Zapteras, and 1 RI coming back to merge at 12. If there is a F3, with 9 jury members, everyone leaving the game from here on is at least on the jury (unless they come back at F5 and remain to F3).

So, with that in mind, is Rob and everyone else thinking about being "nice" to the bootee?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it too early to think about ... Krautboy 04-06-11 1
   RE: Is it too early to think about ... Travel_Queen 04-06-11 2
       RE: Is it too early to think about ... Brownroach 04-06-11 3
           RE: Is it too early to think about ... Round Robin 04-07-11 4
               RE: Is it too early to think about ... Loree 04-07-11 5
                   RE: Is it too early to think about ... Round Robin 04-08-11 6
                       RE: Is it too early to think about ... parathor 04-08-11 8
 RE: Is it too early to think about ... Woogie 04-08-11 7
   RE: Is it too early to think about ... emydi 04-08-11 9
       RE: Is it too early to think about ... Flowerpower 04-10-11 11
 RE: Is it too early to think about ... dabo 04-08-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-11, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
The "call sheets" spoiler indicates a jury of 7 and a F3, but you are correct that anyone still in the game at this point, even the person voted out this week, could still be on the jury if they do well Redemption Island.

Krautboy

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-11, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
Thanks KB, I didn't know about the 7 person Jury. Even more reason then to get rid of the Zaps early on and have a chance of more Omes on the Jury.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-11, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
They won't find out that the jury isn't starting with 12 left until the next duel, which is two episodes away. Since 12 has been the norm lately, they may assume everyone who's there at the merge will at least be on the jury.

Though I don't think it makes any difference to Rob's game either way. He'll want to get rid of the Zaps first.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-11, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
If I were thinking jury I sure as eff wouldn't have pulled what Rob just pulled. He probably didn't know when he did that that the jury was only going to be 7 members, so if he was thinking a 9 member jury, he should have also been thinking that he can probably kiss Matt's vote goodbye if he sends him right back to RI, and he should also have been thinking that despite Matt's Mr. Nice Guy image and Christian front, he might have some pretty tough questioning for him at final TC. And not only that, with the old Omes now only holding a 6-5 edge over the old Zaps and with some of the other old Omes not exactly being Rob's biggest fans by this point in the game, if the old Zaps stick together they can blindside Rob or flush out his HII, and if they do either, he's screwed like a $2 streetwalker. He should have booted an old Zap 1st before he started cannibalizing his own.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-11, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
If Matt makes the jury I am not sure how he would vote. If the F3 are all Omes he would realize they all voted him out. Not just Rob. And Matt has to be more upset with Andrea than Rob. He thought they were close and she voted him out too. I think Matt would be fair and listen to what the F3 have to say. Matt seems more interested in wanting to stay friends with everyone than getting revenge.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-11, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
I would think, though, that after what they just did to him, Matt would realize that with friends like those, one needs no enemies. I think Matt will be much more cautious in his dealings with the old Omes even after the game and will be much more reluctant to ever trust any of them again. If the final 3 is all old Omes and he's on the jury, Rob's gonna have to have a mighty good line of bull$hit to win Matt's vote after what he pulled.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-11, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
Matt was thinking & plotting against Rob - talked about it with Andrea at length, got secret notes from Zapatera, and admitted the whole thing to Rob himself. If Matt wants to hold a grudge because someone did to him what he was going to do to them, then he'll have to hold the grudge against himself, too.

In the end, if Matt doesn't give his vote to Rob, then Rob probably wins 6-1 instead of 7-0.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-11, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
So there is double TC next week. Whether it is double IC and double TC OR single IC and single TC(with double voting) is still in speculation.

There is 11 remaining in game at the moment and 1 at RI. With F3 and J7 given as production note, and 2 people voted out next week, I'll say whoever wins the duel next next week will be at least in the Jury. At least Jury is because he/she might come back to the game and become F3.

I'm speculating triple duel for next next week.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-11, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
I agree. Whoever wins the "truel" will be either first juror or returnee. the 2 losers will leave to LL with Russhole have fun!

But timewise there has to be another truel I'm speculating it will be right before the last RI winner returns to game at F5 (these are guesses on who goes to and wins RI)

April 13 Ep 9 11 surv 1 RI (Matt); end of Show 9 surv 3 RI (Matt and 2 Zaps?)

April 20 Ep 10 Truel with 2 losers going to LL and Matt winning?; end of show 8 surv 2 RI (Matt and 3rd Zap?)

April 27 Ep 11 Duel with loser going to jury Matt wins again?; end of show 7 surv 2 RI (Matt and 4th Zap?)

May 4 Ep 12 Duel with loser going to jury Matt wins again?; end of show 6 surv 2 RI (Matt and 5th (and final) Zap?)

May 11 Ep 13 Duel with loser going to jury Matt wins again?; DOUBLE TC AGAIN; end of show 4 surv 3 RI (Matt and 1st 2 Omes?)

May 15 Ep 14 Finale Truel with losers going to Jury and winner returns to game Matt???; then 3 final TCS does Matt go at F5 again bc of Rob???

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-11, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-11 AT 08:17 AM (EST)

Hiya Emy! You may have a point...Ep 14, finale Tru-el with losers going to the jury and winner returns to game...

From the call sheets we know:
Day 35: Murlonia 5 go to the beachfront for the IC, Bone to Pick
~Then the Dreamteamers 5 rehearse the Numbers Game
~Tribal Council #15: Mulonio 5 plus the Jury 4, 1 is voted off. Then Murlonio 4 return to camp

A preview for Day 36:
It notes that the Duel A Leg Up is shot from 10 - 11 at RI, and then from 11:00 to 12 they shoot Duel 2nd Unit
~later they rehearse the Meso Maze, most likely the next challenge.

Some interesting things to note.
1. The original F5 challenge is "Bone to Pick", but, the next challenge that the dreamteamers rehearse, "the Numbers Game", also is done with 5 players. Then TC and down to F4.
2. Next day, Duel "A leg up" shot, appears to be one duel. Dreamteamers rehearse another challenge, "Meso Maze".

So we have:
Day 35
IC with F5: Bone to Pick
Rehearse with Dreamteam5: A Numbers Game
TC with F5 down to F4, and new jury of 5...this tells us that one will come from RI, and 2 more are voted out at this point, to get to jury of 7, and F3.

Day 36
Duel: A Leg Up
Rehearse with Dreamteam: Meso Maze

"A Numbers Game" will likely be IC with F4+RI winner, new F5
TC then and one off to jury (Jury then =6), and Murlonio now has F4

"Meso Maze" will be final IC with F4, then final TC, one voted off = Jury of 7 + F3

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-11, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is it too early to think about Jury?"
Rob doesn't appear to be concerned about the jury at this point. He got through his weirdest merge yet, "never seen anything like it." Let's take a moment to examine that statement. The first time he got to a merge, Marquesas, his game had already been blown by a tribal switch, he'd already met everyone except Kathy (then they had pizza and beer), Pappy and Neleh. The next two times he played, All-Stars and Heroes v. Villains, almost everyone knew each other already before the game started, except Rupert was a noob in A-S and Russell was a noob in HvV. This merge wasn't unusual, it was fairly normal under the circumstance, but not in Rob's previous experience.

So, the jury, what is Rob thinking? In All-Stars he lost at Final for two reasons. 1. Sour grapes on the jury. 2. He didn't really stand up for his game, speak up against the sour grapes. Well, he can't do anything about sour grapes on the jury, if it happens it happens. What he can do is play as straight-forward a game as possible, and stand up for himself at Final.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •