The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Merge Episode Boot..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-11, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Merge Episode Boot..."
After last nights episode, I wanted to re-visit this thread. Where we went wrong. Clearly, Matt was threatening to Rob...we knew that, we have heard it, but we have especially heard it in the insider clips, where it was hidden from the general public....so, it could be surprising to John Q Public.

Also, I really blew it when I thought of who would finally step up to lead the Zaps. With Jeff's clues regarding David and his IQ and his defense attorney's brilliant mind, I thought it would be him that came up with strategy. Jeff even noted that David would be his pick to lead this tribe. I did entertain that it could come from David, but he could have Mike do the representing to the Omes. I underestimated Mike. Mike is the military background, good boy with the military strategic mind....of course it should have come from him, easy to see in retrospect now.

He, Mike, revealed alot in this last episode, that has not been revealed to us so far. And, I think it has been the editing that has misled us. Up to now, they have only had Mike as a narrator....we have seen nothing of his thoughts and strategy, nor have we seen his close retationships. Sarita told Matt on RI when she arrived that Mike was the "best" one in the whole tribe...Mike had a bargain with Rooster, Rooster gave up his prized idol for him. Mike has stepped up as the leader that was never shown.

In his first confessional of the show, he stated something like he was looking forward to a worthy "adversary" like Boston Rob. He revealed that he too has a strong Christian faith, like Matt...this, more than anything probably signaled a big red flag to Boston Rob.

Krautboy was also right, and I was wrong, thinking that Mike would not throw any of his tribe under the bus....but, it sure sounded like that's exactly what he would have done. My bad! But, it gives us alot more insight now, into Mike. Who has Mike aligned with to the end. Clearly, only one other person is in it, and I believe that that person is Rooster....So, Mike offered number three to Matt....Mike was 1, Rooster 2...so Mike would throw David, Steve, Julie all under the bus. Or, was Mike just stringing Matt along? This is what we don't know, and in the end, I don't know if Mike would have honored this deal, or was it his desperate attempt to swing the big move?

I really think that we have to indeed think like Boston Rob and we can't underestimate him. I think he has a memory like an elephant and he's a seasoned veteran. Now the seasoned veteran is coming up against the 2 time war hero...now this should be a worthy competitor!

A few other notes after last night...Andrea. Andrea was shocked at Matt's bold plans, and then infuriated that he would tell Rob all about them. Her insider clip confirms this. She felt like she couldn't trust Matt. She told him, do not tell anyone about this, and he promised he wouldn't and then he goes and tells Rob all about it. Andrea had no choice, imo, but to vote with Rob. In my opinion, she has just become invaluable to Rob.

Phillip. Wow, did he turn around. See, perhaps he is smarter than we give him credit for. But, clearly the Zaps can see where he is in the hierarchy of things, as per David's insider clip. Look to them to go for Phillip. But, Andrea also noted that the Ome's need to woo Phillip, make him feel secure. Looks like Phillip is going to get the attention that he has so clearly yearned for...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-05-11       
   RE: Merge Episode Boot...   vince3     04-05-11     1  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-05-11     5  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   PepeLePew13     04-05-11     8  
   RE: Merge Episode Boot...   suzzee     04-05-11     2  
   shadows   dabo     04-05-11     3  
   RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Travel_Queen     04-05-11     4  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-05-11     7  
   RE: Merge Episode Boot...   dabo     04-05-11     6  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-05-11     9  
         RE: Merge Episode Boot...   dabo     04-05-11     11  
             RE: Merge Episode Boot...   PepeLePew13     04-05-11     16  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   ajglitch     04-05-11     10  
   RE: Merge Episode Boot...   parathor     04-05-11     12  
   RE: Merge Episode Boot...   CTgirl     04-05-11     13  
   RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-05-11     14  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   CTgirl     04-05-11     15  
         RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Krautboy     04-05-11     18  
   RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Krautboy     04-05-11     17  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-05-11     19  
         RE: Merge Episode Boot...   parathor     04-05-11     20  
             RE: Merge Episode Boot...   dabo     04-05-11     21  
         RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Krautboy     04-05-11     23  
             RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-07-11     32  
                 RE: Merge Episode Boot...   parathor     04-07-11     33  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Brownroach     04-05-11     22  
         RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Krautboy     04-05-11     24  
             RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-05-11     25  
                 RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Krautboy     04-06-11     28  
                     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Brownroach     04-06-11     29  
                     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-06-11     30  
         RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Outfrontgirl     04-05-11     26  
   RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Outfrontgirl     04-05-11     27  
   RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-07-11     31  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   samboohoo     04-07-11     34  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Chillicrab     04-07-11     35  
         RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-07-11     36  
             RE: Merge Episode Boot...   ajglitch     04-12-11     47  
                 RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Flowerpower     04-12-11     49  
             RE: Merge Episode Boot...   ajglitch     04-12-11     48  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Brownroach     04-07-11     37  
         RE: Merge Episode Boot...   dabo     04-07-11     38  
             RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Brownroach     04-07-11     39  
         RE: Merge Episode Boot...   tribephyl     04-07-11     40  
             RE: Merge Episode Boot...   CTgirl     04-07-11     41  
                 RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Chillicrab     04-08-11     44  
     RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Gothmog     04-07-11     42  
         RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Outfrontgirl     04-08-11     43  
             RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Chillicrab     04-08-11     45  
                 RE: Merge Episode Boot...   Outfrontgirl     04-08-11     46  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •