The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This? Worst.Episode.Ever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-04, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This? Worst.Episode.Ever"

I liked the other George better.

This guy can't even sing, he keeps forgetting his lines, and he stutters a lot.

The adventerously kinky Kittyloaf®: accept no substitutes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever Tiger Lily 04-13-04 1
 RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever brvnkrz 04-13-04 2
   RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever I_AM_HE 04-13-04 8
       RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever EnglProf 04-13-04 10
           RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever Karennz 04-14-04 16
 RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever EnglProf 04-13-04 3
   The Tie and camera interference greenmonstah 04-14-04 14
 Randy weighs in dangerkitty 04-13-04 4
   as does Simon brvnkrz 04-13-04 5
       "Paula" EnglProf 04-13-04 7
           RE: "Paula" brvnkrz 04-13-04 9
           RE: "Paula" frisky 04-14-04 11
 RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever Mysterious Jedi 04-13-04 6
 Uhmmm.... Goooey_Alley 04-14-04 12
 Ahhh! Goooey_Alley 04-14-04 13
 RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever CantStandToLook 04-14-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-13-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever"
No kidding. *sigh*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever"
Don't worry, he won't win. From what I've heard he once broke up with a girl in high school and that doesn't go over well here so we will be instructed not to vote for him.
Plus, why was he singing the blues? I thought it was movie night?

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever"
no question, the judges will try to tell us how to vote, fortunately I have every confidence that the public will see through it and vote George through to the next round

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-04, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever"
Well, until next week when he'll get into a knock down, drag out fight with Fantasia and she yeah-yeah-yeah's him to death and we have Cheney running the country until November.

Cheney: now there's someone who can appreciate some John Stevens!

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-04, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever"
Um, well, many think Cheney has been running the country all along, anyway! ;o)

By the way, this is an EXCELLENT thread! Love it! And it's a bit scary how the comments interact perfectly whether the topic be AI or the presidental address.

04-13-04, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever"
Ugg-- not to mention that outfit!! And I thought Diana's last shirt was electric. His tie was positively psychedelic. Somebody should have checked that tie for camera interference before letting him take the stage.

Not to mention the inablilty to take criticism. Too bad Simon wasn't in the room to put it into perspective.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "The Tie and camera interference"
I am glad you noticed this too, Professor. Somebody in wardrobe is going to be invited to a little sit down.

<--- thought I had a sudden onset of eye ulceritis

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-13-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Randy weighs in"
"Yo, yo, Dubya, how you feeling tonight, dawg? You glad that's over, aintcha? You was a little nervous, ya know? Yeah, I'll tell ya, I just wasn't feelin you tonight, dude. You were kinda pitchy through the whole thing, it was all pitch, really, man. It just didn't work for me."

04-13-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "as does Simon"
I'm sorry George you just don't have what it takes to be here at this stage of the competition. You just aren't good enough. I am going to have to agree with Randy on this. I'm sorry George, but I think this is the end of the competition for you. You should plan on packing your bags and going home after tonights performance.

04-13-04, 11:11 PM (EST)
7. ""Paula""
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-04 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

"Well, You know I love you right, George? I mean, you look really beautiful tonight. You really do.

And I've been a big fan of yours from the start... but I'm going to have to agree with Randy on this one. I think you're capable of much better.

You know, I think when you mature a little bit and get a little more practice at performing you'll be a HUGE star. If you'd had more than two press conferences in the last 4 years, George, you would have been able to really make that speech your own. But it didn't really come together. So, I'm afraid it was a little weak, but don't worry, because you really do look beautiful tonight, and you know I'm your biggest fan."

04-13-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
9. "RE: "Paula""
We really are a funny group if I do say so myself.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Paula""
Don't forget that word, you know what I'm talking about:

Vulnerable (TM).

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever"
Carp! You scared me Slicey! For a few seconds there I thought I had missed something good, and then I remembered that AI wasn't on tonight.

Don't mess with Texas A&M

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-14-04, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Uhmmm...."
Hello!

I would love to add some comments... but I'm pretty bit lost.

Is it something to do with Movie Night?

Is it live tonight? Or is it just a taping from yesterday?

my puny mind can't fathom...

Their "best"s so far...

#01 JASMINE TRIAS - Inseperable
#02 JENNIFER HUDSON - Circle Of Life
#03 FANTASIA BARRINO - Always On My Mind
#04 LATOYA LONDON - All By Myself
#05 CAMILE VELASCO - One Last Cry
#06 GEORGE HUFF - Dock In The Bay
#07 DIANA DEGARMO - Think
#08 AMY ADAMS - Sin Wagon
#09 LEAH LABELLE - I Have Nothing
#10 JOHN STEVENS - King Of The Road
#11 JON PETER LEWIS - Drift Away
#12 MATT ROGERS - Hard To Handle

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-14-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Ahhh!"
It was about Pres. Bush!!!

I'm too slow!

my six dif'rent flava

Their "best"s so far...

#01 JASMINE TRIAS - Inseperable
#02 JENNIFER HUDSON - Circle Of Life
#03 FANTASIA BARRINO - Always On My Mind
#04 LATOYA LONDON - All By Myself
#05 CAMILE VELASCO - One Last Cry
#06 GEORGE HUFF - Dock In The Bay
#07 DIANA DEGARMO - Think
#08 AMY ADAMS - Sin Wagon
#09 LEAH LABELLE - I Have Nothing
#10 JOHN STEVENS - King Of The Road
#11 JON PETER LEWIS - Drift Away
#12 MATT ROGERS - Hard To Handle

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: This? Worst.Episode.Ever"
*boggle*...you guys crack me up. Meanwhile I was boning up on tonights guest judge by watching Kill Bill Vol. 1

Excellent musical score...me thinks he knows his stuff

Handcrafted by RollDdice
blatantly causing cross-threading confusion since..eh..today

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •