The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 22 Ep5 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-11, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 22 Ep5 ECST"
With the end of RussHell, hopefully it'll be semi-safe to watch the rest of the season...

We can hope?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously... vince3 03-16-11 1
   Vince...we have to start this threa... Flowerpower 03-16-11 2
       RE: Vince...we have to start this t... vince3 03-16-11 6
           RE: Vince...we have to start this t... Flowerpower 03-16-11 23
               RE: Vince...we have to start this t... Karchita 03-17-11 26
                   RE: Vince...we have to start this t... jbug 03-17-11 30
                       RE: Vince...we have to start this t... PepeLePew13 03-17-11 31
 Zapatera, Day 12 vince3 03-16-11 3
 Duel in progress vince3 03-16-11 4
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep5 ECST Flowerpower 03-16-11 5
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep5 ECST Outfrontgirl 03-16-11 9
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep5 ECST michel 03-16-11 18
   Foreshadowing... Flowerpower 03-16-11 24
 Ometepe, Day 12 vince3 03-16-11 7
   RE: Ometepe, Day 12 Outfrontgirl 03-16-11 8
       RE: Ometepe, Day 12 vince3 03-16-11 10
           RE: Ometepe, Day 12 kiki_k 03-16-11 22
 Post RI duel Flowerpower 03-16-11 11
 Immunity Challenge vince3 03-16-11 12
 Pre-challenge Flowerpower 03-16-11 13
 Ometepe, Day 13 vince3 03-16-11 14
 TC Result vince3 03-16-11 15
   RE: TC Result Outfrontgirl 03-16-11 16
   RE: TC Result kiki_k 03-16-11 21
       RE: TC Result michel 03-16-11 25
   RE: TC Result Karchita 03-17-11 27
 Post Challenge Flowerpower 03-16-11 17
   RE: Post Challenge michel 03-16-11 20
       RE: Post Challenge Karchita 03-17-11 28
   RE: Post Challenge Brownroach 03-17-11 29
       RE: Post Challenge Karchita 03-17-11 32
           RE: Post Challenge Brownroach 03-17-11 33
 We love our tribe! Flowerpower 03-16-11 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-16-11, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously..."
Even though Rob's tribe lost 3 out of 4 challenges, he was in control of his tribe and now has a HII.

RussHell was only able to get two alliance-mates, and bothered his tribe enough to cause them to throw what ended up being the one challenge they lost to boot him to Redemption Island, which he then lost the ensuing duel to Matt...

At TC, Kristina got the heave-ho and now has to defend herself vs. Matt to stay alive...

At Ometepe night 11, a storm rumbled through, and Phillip had to bunk literally next to Rob to stay warm...

Next morning, however, he's back in his orange undies, blinding his tribemates...

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Vince...we have to start this thread earlier...:-)"
I will post here....

03-16-11, 08:16 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Vince...we have to start this thread earlier...:-)"
Sorry, not used to having to post the threads for Survivor. DWTS and BB, yes. TAR and Survivor, not as much yet...

03-16-11, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Vince...we have to start this thread earlier...:-)"
No worries, Vince, I appreciate everything you do!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-17-11, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Vince...we have to start this thread earlier...:-)"
Well, I'm worried about Vince. Those are pink undies and he thinks they're orange.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Vince...we have to start this thread earlier...:-)"
Must be a man's perception of that color;
DH says they're orange too.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Vince...we have to start this thread earlier...:-)"
Special Agent Magenta Butt.

03-16-11, 08:09 PM (EST)
3. "Zapatera, Day 12"
After a good underwater shot, we see the Zap6 catching some fishes via their drag net.

Treemail: Duel time! Pick 2 to observe: Zaps draws lots and it's both Steph and Krista going!

For the Ome's, it's gonna be...Boston Rob and Grant.

This duel is using puzzle pieces to form a giant cube, with the designs on the outside...

03-16-11, 08:14 PM (EST)
4. "Duel in progress"
Matt thinks he's got it but... notsomuch.

Matt tries to get Rob to explain himself for his vote out... but no dice.

Matt wins again! Kristina will see her buff burned.

Krista/Steph are trying to offer their services once they get to the merge... and Rob might be willing to listen...

Matt heads back to the RI shelter to await the next opponent.

Rob whispered to the Russell Harem Girls, 'Hang in there...'

03-16-11, 08:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep5 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-11 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

Day 12 at Zap....Day 12, Steve confessional: spirits are high, my hope is to reach out to those 2 girls to bring them in....Steve wants them to hang tight with us to be strong into a merge....Mike reads tree mail...picks two to go to RI....Krista and Stephanie are BOTH going to RI

Julie confessional telling us Krista and Steph are just pawns in this game....

Stephanie is going to tell the other tribe that they have 2 girls that are ready to flip, they will have 2 girls at the merge!

AT RI: Matt will battle Kristina

Rob and Grant from Ometepe, Krista and Steph for Zap

Do or die, you have to win, loser goes home, race to collect puzzle pieces, then assemble, first to complete wins...here's the one shot...see snake, winner stays, loser goes...

3 x 3 cube, get all the cubes up here first then work on it, Matt has all his pieces , the pieces are not light, both are making progress....Matt getting closer....very close, but WRONG...Matt starting over completely....Kristina is like a true Gladiator....Matt talks to Rob, voted me out for no reason, Jeff said, why'd you vote him out, Rob....

Doesn't take one person to vote some one out, Jeff, you know that....

Matt stays alive, Rob gives him thumbs up....Matt congrats, you are still in this game...as you are talking to them about why they voted you out....I told both of you to go to the finals....Step starts....and says that there is a true division in our tribe, Steph says that yellow might look good on her....they are telling them we may be willing to merge with you, Rob says it doesn't hurt if they are telling the truth, Steph says they are telling the truth...

Kristina, wnats to keep her buff, asks if she has to throw it in the fire...she does....they look on...Matt for the third time, you have seized the moment and your chance to get even or rejoin...He waves to the guys...as he leaves....Stephanie confessional says she didn't plant a seed in Rob's brain, she took a sequoia and hit him over the head with it, it's her only chance to stay in this game....

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep5 ECST"
Whew! Go Matt! *happy dance*

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep5 ECST"
It was interesting that Steve was the one wanting to bring the girls onto the fold but that they decided to vote against him.

03-16-11, 10:20 PM (EST)
24. "Foreshadowing..."
Stephanie confessional says she didn't plant a seed in Rob's brain, she took a sequoia and hit him over the head with it, it's her only chance to stay in this game....

When she commented that it's her only chance to stay in the game, I have a feeling this will come to fruition...foreshadowing.

03-16-11, 08:20 PM (EST)
7. "Ometepe, Day 12"
While Rob's away, the girls aren't happy as they try to make rice, and Phillip complains in confessional about them not wanting to talk to him, comparing them to crabs...

He can at least talk somewhat to Andrea, since she's not too thrilled with Rob either, since he orchestrated Matt being on Redemption Island...

Andrea doesn't like hanging out with Natalie and Ashley...

03-16-11, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ometepe, Day 12"
So that's the clue about unlikely tribemates complain about tribe?

03-16-11, 08:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ometepe, Day 12"
Looks like it.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-16-11, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ometepe, Day 12"
Yeah, well, there really wasn't much drama this episode (Matt wins RI, one of Russell's minions bets booted from Zap) so CBS had to come up with something, I guess.

03-16-11, 08:28 PM (EST)
11. "Post RI duel"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-11 AT 10:21 PM (EST)

I thought that RI dialogue was GREAT!

Ometepe, day 12....The girls are talking rice...Confessional: Phillip: Grant and Rob are away at RI, I can't make an impression on these girls, frustrating, compares them to crabs, they have a difficult time when Phillip approaches them, they leave...Andrea is cautious...

Phillip is talking to the girls by the fire...."We miss the boys" says Ashley, they have to fake it that they are having fun, her relationship is frustrating with the girls as they just don't do that much. The girls then find a waterfall and shower....Andrea confessional...they are sweet girls but the conversations are superficial about their hair....Nat and Ashley talking about Nat picking her skin....if Andrea had her way she'd like to get rid of Natalie and Ashley before Phillip....cut to Andrea and Phillip talking by the fire...

Then Phillip and Andrea start to talk and talk about the others, he likes her the best, she's the best female worker here, ....Andrea asks if there has ever been a point where you tried to throw me under the bus...Phillip tells her never, he never talks strategy, just Rob and you four...I sleep by myself, no one cuddles up with me...

If Matt comes back, You, me and Matt make an alliance because I feel like Rob backstabbed Matt..and I'm just waiting for my time..this guy is dangerous and he has a history of throwing people under the bus...and that's what he does...as we see Rob and Grant arrive back.

Phil: Rob, the king, is a dictator, and I am a lord, I am waiting for my opportunity to replace the king

Steph and Krista....As Rob was leaving he told us to hang on, so we are going to tell them everything except when we offered Rob our two votes.

Steph confessional....my head is on the chopping block, need to just keep winning challenges...she says, whatever your numbers are, add 2, us....hopefully things will go our way...

03-16-11, 08:36 PM (EST)
12. "Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-11 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

One caller, 5 blindfolded looking for four bags with word tiles to solve a word puzzle with: The Sweet Taste of Victory

Reward: Everything needed to make Coffee, including honey, sugar, and cream... and Pastries.

Julie and I think David? sitting out

Steph calling for the Zaps, Rob calling for the Omes... both are also the word puzzle solvers...

Ome's get done grabbing the bags first, Rooster gets hit with 'YOUR OTHER LEFT!' after not listening to Steph...

Zaps are regretting not putting David as the caller/solver...

ETA: Ometepe wins Immunity and Reward!

03-16-11, 08:41 PM (EST)
13. "Pre-challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-11 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

Camp Zap: Birds flying....at fire, STeve talks, we are a team out here...there's no I in team...

Krista: Since Russell left there is 0 talk of strategy, all the talk is you did great at the challenge, no, you did....when the game makes them play it, they will be very disappointed.

Mike: Krista and Steph are on the outskirts, they are conspiring together, there are some risks, but don't see it playing into the game too much now....

They are together and talking about victory...Julie in confessional thinks the tribe is over-confident, "We threw that challenge and that could come back to bite us, let's win and then we can be cocky, don't want the karma....:"

The challenge:

Immunity up for grabs, 1 person on tribe is caller, others are all blindfolded, caller guides them to get puzzle peices, then when all bags collected, the caller will do the puzzle...in addition donuts and coffee, cream, sugar, coffee. Steve and Julie sit out...

Rob is caller

Steph is caller and puzzle as assigned by SARITA, David in confessional says he's more qualified to do the puzzle, he's pissed at Sarita, "this is not pee wee soccer league where everybody gets a turn!"

Rob says he's good at puzzles, Phillip, there's no way they can take this away from us....

Here them all calling, Mike has a bag for Zap, Grant has a bag for Ometepe, Sarita has a bag for Zap, AShley has a bag, Ralph, stop talking, Sarita and Krista have the first 2 bags for Zap, Grant with another bag for Ometepe, Mike has another, Ralph is out of control, Ometepe has three bags, both tribes have 1 bag left, Grant has the fourth and final bag for Ometepe, Ralph has the fourth bag, Rob working on puzzle....Ralph struggles to get back, Steph now working on puzzle....Ometepe huge advantage and one of the best puzzle solvers in Boston Rob....Steph opening last bag, Steph has all of hers open, back in the lead, This is a hero or a goat role, says Jeff....

Steph made up alot of time when it cam to opening the bags....it's a phrase....The, Steve says he wish David had called to Julie, Rob is done....The sweet taste of Victory....Ralph and Mike tell David they wish he had done the puzzle....Andrea grabs the idol, come get reward and enjoy the night off...

Zap, TC and RI where they will have to duel. Julie says even though we lost the challenge we really won, Krista, Steph those two are on the chopping block tonight...

03-16-11, 08:46 PM (EST)
14. "Ometepe, Day 13"
After some happy pastry eating time, Grant spies what is really HII clue 2 for them. He pulls a pick play so that Rob can smuggle the coffee jar out of camp long enough to take the clue out and give it back to Grant.

Rob then dashes off to where he stashed the HII and switches the more recent clue for the one that he found in Ep. 3... which is not very helpful...

Over at the Zaps, first we get to see some turtles laying some eggs, and then we have the Zap 6 huddle in which complaints are abundant about choosing Steph to be the caller/solver in the last challenge, among other things...

03-16-11, 08:55 PM (EST)
15. "TC Result"
Krista gets the heave ho 5-2, will face Matt next week on Redemption Island.

She didn't go quietly, what damage did she do to the Zap 6?

03-16-11, 08:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: TC Result"
Interesting. I really didn't expect Krista to go with so little face time. I guess the RI thing may change the facetime rules, as everyone gets some there. Or they punished her for being UTR and allied with Russell.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-16-11, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TC Result"
The only damage I saw was her calling out the sub-alliances within the Zap6 and, most importantly, that Dave isn't in any sub-alliance (if that is true). Maybe an opening for Dave to hook up with Stephanie?

03-16-11, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TC Result"
The damage I saw was Jeff hitting us over the head with a sequoia that the Zap 6 are dumb.

03-17-11, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TC Result"
Wow. That Krista is a b!tch. Now I understand why they would get rid of her before Stephanie.

03-16-11, 09:03 PM (EST)
17. "Post Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-11 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

Ometepe:

A white bird, monkey, crab, buzzard....they are eating the donuts....so good, loving it, Ashley in confessional: the choc donuts, the apple cinnamon, so good...
Phillip is giving hugs for everyone
Phillip says I'll trade a donut for a massage, and Ashley says she wouldn't give him a massage for a million donuts. Hmmmm. could we substitute that she wouldn't vote for Phillip for a million dollars???
Grant says he opened the coffee and saw the clue, then Rob takes the coffee to smell it and Grant says that Rob saw the same thing...what to do when all of the tribe is around, no one else saw it, Rob says he was going to take it out and put it down his pants, but people would see him...so Grant sets a pick for him and he dodges around the back of the camp....like a well choreographed football player, he goes and puts it in his pocket and gets the canteens to fill, and Grant brings back the coffee for the others to smell, he is going to give the old clue that he already has

Today is a good day, I got very lucky and had someone hand me the clue, and he swapped the clues out, that first clue is ridiculous, they will never find anything with it....Grant asks did you find it yet, what should we do with it, Grant wants to bury it....just for them, Rob pretends he's nervous, it's all for nothing, but its fun for him..."you have to hustle if you want to make a dollar, everybody knows that"....then see a sea turtle burying it's eggs....

Cut to the Sea Buzzard, ominous, and Camp Zap...
Steve is saying this is the puzzle God, points to David...Sarita notes her rationale, says that David under pressure stress out, David says he does very well under pressure, his whole life is under pressure, he argues that from here on out, he will do all puzzles, no questions asked.

Steve is upset, it was absurd for Sarita to not go with David, an attorney....

Mike says we are 1 ahead, we have to be really smart about who we put where...Mike confessional notes that Steph and Krista made their bed, Steph floundered at the challenge, she may be on chopping block number one...

Julie and Sarita: Julie doesn't like Krista...Sarita agrees...Sarita says that if it were up to her David would be going home tonight, he's a lawyer....he's out for himself!

Krista and Steph talking, anything we can do? Steph is pointing at Steve, Krista talks that they are not playing the game and this will come back and bite, them, Confessional: It's either me or Steph going home....ominous music...they are not thinking about the merge, who is sticking to the end, and who do you want to sit next to, if Krista had to bet, she thinks NONE of them will make it to the end, she just wishes she would be around to see it...

TC:
Krista: Jeff says you are in another alliance than most, she says yes, that after Russ left, they are not playing the game, calls them the Brady bunch
Sarita disagrees as she and them got the best player to play the game out
Mike tells Krista is not playing the game, you've been abrasive...how about talking to people and developing some trust
Krista still talking, Sub alliances in pairs...Mike and steve are tight from the beginning, Ralph and Julie, Sarita and Ralph are tight, I don't know where that leaves Dave, so with me and Steph if I was in that six, I'd be jumping to one of us...

Mike: Says that amongst our six there has been alot of strategy talk...she doesn't see it,
Steve says he would have preferred if David made the calls and did the puzzle
Steph says she has to rely on her record with them, she does her best in all of the challenges
Krista says it could be me, it could be her, who's going to be first, we still have RI, keep the faith

Jeff says that one of Krista or STeph, it appears that one of you is going to RI...time to Vote

It's raining at TC...Krista and Steph are holding hands...

Jeff Tallies the votes...

Steve
Steve
Krista
Krista
Crysta
Krista
Fifth person voted out, Krista....STeph tells her not to be scared....

Jeff tells her she will have a chance to get back in this game....

Good news is, tonight you had an easy vote, bad news is Krista didn't go quietly, the question is what kind of damage did she do to alliances in this tribe?

03-16-11, 09:16 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Post Challenge"
Rob's: ""you have to hustle if you want to make a dollar..." is a very nice winning quote.

03-17-11, 01:45 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Post Challenge"
Followed by the shot of the turtle laying eggs. The tortoise beat the hare.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Post Challenge"
I assume it was Ralph who voted for "Crasta". Last time he voted for "Ressell". He must suffer from Vowel Displacement Syndrome.

03-17-11, 10:40 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Post Challenge"
He's spelling phonetically. That's how he says those names, so he's just sounding them out. It's pretty funny, actually.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Post Challenge"
Stephanie and Krista should have tried to convince him to vote with them for "Stove".

03-16-11, 09:09 PM (EST)
19. "We love our tribe!"
Our TRIBE nailed it!

Next time on Survivor:

At RI Matt's winning streak is in trouble...Jeff says, "Matt you need to get that bag open" and Matt reply's, I'm working on it Probst!

Then the girls at Ometepe decide to have a spa day...Ashley says in confessional: if you can make yourself be more comfortable, then why not...?
Phillip has a melt down, "this is not a pagaent, "Get off your butts and help out around here"...then later in confessional he says, "I'm their red-headed step child".

See Krista going to RI, "I'm not gonna lie, it's a really scary lonley feeling, but, I have strength within me, it's starting to rain, it's cold...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •