The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS: Ep5. "We hate our Tribe""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-11, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS: Ep5. "We hate our Tribe""
Truth be told, once I found out the title I was a little surprised.
First reaction: Really? Someone hates me?
Second reaction: Oh well, it doesn't matter. I'm gonna continue on, show them my good points and hopefully they'll come around.
Third reaction: Nope, forget it. No more Mr. Nice-tribe.

It's not like I'm this huge spoiler or anything. Specially considering my last few "predictions" were so far off the mark.
I ain't been good at it since Janu Tornell and she was kind of a give-away.

But truly, I... I'm always so swarmed with ideas and alternate endings. It's no wonder MB and JP appreciate my lack of timliness.
So since I'm hated so much... I'm not even going to explain where I'm coming from.
Go ahead. Hate away.
I have too much on my mind right now with Iodide tablets and plastic sheeting anyways.
Besides, any clear answers are still muddied with..."well, it could be", or "but he looks on the outside" and "it should be her time to go"s.
I dunno. I'm pretty sure I'll be wrong.

So... like removing a band-aid, to the quick, shall we?

Immunity Challenge is a blind-run challenge with a caller. They collect bags of "coffee" and assemble a puzzle.
Immunity Winners: Ometepe

Then to the Redemption Duel. Which is a smaller version of a large puzzle they've already utilized this season.
Redemption Winner: Matt

And finally, tribal council.
With Zapatera already fractured and Stephs attempts at causing further rifts on the high.
Your newest Redemption Islander is...

Krista!

There.
You don't like it?
Oh well.
It's not like I'll be correct anyways.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thread highjack -- anyone seen OFG? kiki_k 03-16-11 1
   RE: Thread highjack -- anyone seen ... Flowerpower 03-16-11 3
       RE: Thread highjack -- anyone seen ... kiki_k 03-16-11 9
   RE: Thread highjack -- anyone seen ... Outfrontgirl 03-16-11 6
       RE: Thread highjack -- anyone seen ... kiki_k 03-16-11 10
 RE: SOTS: Ep5. "We hate our Tribe" Flowerpower 03-16-11 2
 RE: SOTS: Ep5. "We hate our Tribe" Brownroach 03-16-11 4
 RE: SOTS: Ep5. "We hate our Tribe" Krautboy 03-16-11 5
   RE: SOTS: Ep5. "We hate our Tribe" chinadj 03-16-11 7
 But, but, but Karchita 03-16-11 8
 You really really like me? tribephyl 03-17-11 11
   We Love OUR Tribe! dabo 03-17-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-16-11, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thread highjack -- anyone seen OFG?"
Sorry to do this, but I didn't want to start a new thread. OFG lives in Hawaii & I haven't seen her posting since the tsunami -- has anyone heard from her? I pm'd her & have gotten no response.

Thanks & sorry again.

tribephyl -- I hope you are wrong & that it is Stephanie who gets the boot -- no spoiler logic to back it up, just gut & personal desire.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thread highjack -- anyone seen OFG?"

Hi kiki! OFG, I'm happy to report, is alive and well in Hawaii! She's just busy...we'll be seeing her soon, and she'll be touched that you (and I) have missed her!

03-16-11, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thread highjack -- anyone seen OFG?"
Thanks FloPo -- I'm a worry-wart to begin with, so of course I was nervous about her. Happy to hear that she is fine. Thank you!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thread highjack -- anyone seen OFG?"
Thank you so much, kiki!
I do indeed live in the most tsunami-prone town in Hawai'i, so was up all night preparing for a possible repeat of the 35 foot wall of water that took it out in 1960. After that was busy talking with people about the damage we had, then had to go to Oahu and am just now back. Did not check my PM's!

You are very sweet, and I appreciate you post. The truth is, it could have been bad in terms of being isolated and out of food and clean water and power. The actual inundation zones were well evacuated, so getting caught in the wave was unlikely.

03-16-11, 09:13 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Thread highjack -- anyone seen OFG?"
I'm very glad you're ok. I've checked in with everyone I know in Hawaii & you were the only one I hadn't heard from yet. I'm very, very happy all is well.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS: Ep5. "We hate our Tribe""
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-11 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

Tribe: HI! Thrilled to see you made it in! I loved your SOTS, short and to the point, nothing left to say really, and, you have the same picks I do... Thanks for pitching in when you are so busy, your'e the best!

xo Flo Po

PS. YOU KNOW I love my TRIBE!!! <3 <3

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SOTS: Ep5. "We hate our Tribe""
I don't hate our Tribe, but I disagree with our Tribe's boot picks.

Our Tribe is a fine SOTS constructor, nevertheless.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-16-11, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SOTS: Ep5. "We hate our Tribe""
Someone hates our Tribe, but it's not me either.

We love Tribe! Thanks for the snappy little SOTS...nice.

Krautboy

chinadj 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-11, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chinadj Click to send private message to chinadj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SOTS: Ep5. "We hate our Tribe""
Hi Tribe,
Gotta say I luv ya too, and Loved the SOTS. Always miss them when they aren't there, and your's still managed to be funny and hit all the key points, too. To OFG, glad your hangin in there. Terrible thing that happened in the world, but glad we've got Survivor and the Blows community to lighten things up a bit!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-16-11, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "But, but, but"
We our Tribe!

And his little SOTS, too.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "You really really like me?"
AND I was correct?

Wow.
I guess it's because I finally just listened to my inner spoiler again.

Take that haters!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "We Love OUR Tribe!"
homerun!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •