The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-11, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep5"
See rule 1b for more relaxed eliminations voting. For your mission orders see rule 5.

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Stephanie." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Stephanie and Phillip." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, what reused challenge is this week's duel), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

Place your elimination vote anywhere in the subject line with the boot vote. Place an "X" in front of the name of the exile you think will lose the duel and be eliminated from the game, as in XMatthew or XKristina. Alternately, should you wish to save space in the subject line, cast your vote using the exile's placement number determined by the time of their arrivals on Redemption Island, noted in the list below in this post. Exile 2, Matthew, would be X2. Exile 4, Kristina, would be X4.

1c. Returnees.

We will not officially be voting on players returning to the game. This section is to note that it is theoretically possible for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again within the same episode. So theoretically an exile could also get the boot, both votes could be for exiles. Hence the importance of the X, please get in the habit.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Krista." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Krista and Andrea" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

You should also use this process of replying to your own vote post to make additional votes, should you wish to vote for a boot but still think about it before you vote for an elimination, or vice versa.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Alright, all you true Survivor fans (and I mean all fans not just spoilers), your mission this week is most important. Get everyone you know who ever stopped watching Survivor because of trolls like Russell to tune in this week, and for the next few weeks as well. Send a clear anti-troll message to the casting monkeys! (Then if they want to stop watching again after 2 or 3 or 4 weeks because this Redemption Island twist sucks, well that's good too.) As for any Russell fans reading this, remember, Russell has promised he's still in this game even though he's out of the game, so you keep watching! I hope you won't be too disappointed when it turns out Russell's promise is merely the empty egocentric ranting of a delusion bully drama queen poor sport, that all it proves is Russell's utter worthlessness as a human being. Stay tuned.

Besides, I had CBS blacked out for eight days and had to miss watching the last episode in real time, they must be punished.

The DAWS!

Ometepe (orange) tribe

Andrea
Ashley
Grant
Natalie
Phillip
Boston Rob

Zapatera (purple) tribe

David
Julie
Krista
Mike
Ralph "Rooster"
Sarita
Stephanie
Steve

Redemption Island

exile 2. Matthew (Ometepe)
exile 4. Kristina (Ometepe)

Eliminated

Francesca (Ometepe, exile 1)
Russell (Zapatera, exile 3)

Jury

none

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Stephanie xKristina vince3 03-14-11 1
 Sarita................XKristina Woogie 03-15-11 2
 David XKristina michel 03-15-11 3
 Phillip kingfish 03-15-11 4
   RE: Phillip X Kristina kingfish 03-15-11 5
       RE: Phillip X Matt kingfish 03-15-11 6
 Krista xKristina parathor 03-15-11 7
   VOTE CHANGE: Stephanie xKristina parathor 03-16-11 22
 Krista is voted out, Kristina loses... Belle Book 03-15-11 8
 Stephanie xKristina Karchita 03-15-11 9
 Stephanie voted off, Kristina loses... Round Robin 03-16-11 10
 XMatthew - Krista dabo 03-16-11 11
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 03-16-11 12
 Stephanie...xMatt Krautboy 03-16-11 13
 Krista xMatt Corvis 03-16-11 14
 Krista....XKristina Flowerpower 03-16-11 15
 Krista, Kristina Travel_Queen 03-16-11 16
 Krista.....X-Matt Loree 03-16-11 17
 XMatt - Stephanie Brownroach 03-16-11 18
 Vote Tally #2 Brownroach 03-16-11 19
 Stephanie, xMatt Blind Freddy 03-16-11 20
 xKristina, Stephanie PepeLePew13 03-16-11 21
 Vote Tally #3 Brownroach 03-16-11 23
   RE: Vote Tally #3 dabo 03-16-11 24
       RE: Vote Tally #3 Brownroach 03-17-11 25
           RE: Vote Tally #3 dabo 03-17-11 26
               RE: Vote Tally #3 Brownroach 03-17-11 27
                   RE: Vote Tally #3 Blind Freddy 03-17-11 28
                       RE: Vote Tally #3 Krautboy 03-18-11 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-11, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Stephanie xKristina"
Harem tricks aren't enough to prevent an obvious boot, and the Mouth that Meowed will try to avenge her role model by attempting to defeat Matt at RI... because Matt becomes 3-3 at RI, continuing his Road to Redemption...

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-11, 05:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sarita................XKristina"
For no reason at all.
I really do not have a rational reason but it just came to my mind while reading and viewing promos and stuffs.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-11, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "David XKristina"
David doesn't like his position in the Zap6, tries to flip the numbers, gets caught and his sent to RI.

Kristina can't rock it against surfer dude.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-11, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Phillip"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-11 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

next post>

03-15-11, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Phillip X Kristina"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-11 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

RE:RE: post>

03-15-11, 02:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Phillip X Matt"
Even though Phillip would make a perfect F2 or F3 partner, plotting against de GadFadda will get you booted. Not sure who goes to TC this week, but next time the OhNos go, Phil the pill will probably sent to RI to dig latrines.

I think Kristina will end Saint Matt's RIC run. God doesn't like it when we invoke his name to achieve frivolous ends.

AND,

"Because Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy says so!"

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-11, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Krista xKristina"
Krista has no story, and with the concubines needing 2 people to switch sides just to be able to get a tie, it's probably not happening this week. Maybe the break will occur when they're at the magic 7 (Stephanie as the swingvote for the non-Steve/Mike/Ralph group?)

Matt is destined to return to the game (and then return to the redemption island?), probably next week (assuming a double-boot on Week 6)... which means Kristina's out. Her story is done, anyway.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-11, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "VOTE CHANGE: Stephanie xKristina"
(keeping Kristina as the elimination - her storyline is more "finished/over" than Matt's storyline)

Voted Out: Due to "no" talking heads (a dip), and her image going up in flames in the commercial preview, and her shaking her head, I'm changing my vote to Stephanie. (Krista is seen biting her fingernail, foreshadowing she's the other boot possibility... she's worried, biting her nails, etc...)

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-11, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Krista is voted out, Kristina loses to Matt"
Matthew beats Kristina in the duel, so Kristina gets her buff burned, sad to say.

When Zapatera loses again, they have to get rid of either Krista or Stephanie. Stephanie's proved herself in the challenges, so Krista goes home instead.

Alternative for voting: the Zapatera 6 decides Stephanie's more unpredictable and vote her out instead. Either way, one of the two outliers goes home.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-15-11, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Stephanie xKristina"
"Because Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy, sayth so!"

Well, actually he doesn't say so, but what does he know anyhow.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-16-11, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Stephanie voted off, Kristina loses duel..."
Assuming the Zaps lose the IC, I think Stephanie gets voted off due to her mouth. Kristina can't beat Matt in most kinds of challenges they do on Survivor, so I think odds favor him taking her out.

03-16-11, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "XMatthew - Krista"
A couple of late developments. We finally have a peak at the duel challenge, "Cube Crisis."

A puzzle challenge, so Matt's physical advantages count for not little. Kristina, a mom, old hand at playing with blocks, also exhibited good puzzle logic skills in finding the HII without a clue, so I'm thinking this duel tips in her favor.

Also, Kristina and Phillip were the ones from Ometepe who witnessed Russell's defeat and in whom the "Russell seeds" were planted, so Kristina surviving at RI instead of being knocked out of the game would be a bit of encouragement to Stephanie and Krista in their Wolfpack campaign.

Krista pops up briefly in the newer version of the short promo

http://www.youtube.com/user/SPsurvivorvideos#p/a/u/2/oeY_DMpnW2o

"Game time." Wolfpack campaigns are suicidal terrorism in the form of keeping up the harrassment until you get hunted down and put down. Since the Zap6 can only get rid of one at a time they opt to keep Stephanie who is more valuable in challenges, good-bye Krista. And the cub probably won't stand a chance next week against the mama cougar.

03-16-11, 01:24 AM (EST)
12. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #12, vote tally #1, compiling 11 previous posts (9 vote and 2 revote); 9 boot votes and 9 elimination votes.

Elimination
Kristina: 7
Matthew: 2

Boot
Krista: 3
Stephanie: 3
David: 1
Phillip: 1
Sarita: 1
all others UTR

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Stephanie...xMatt"
The Cube challenge duel appears to level the playing field for Kristina, and the vidcaps appear to show JP standing next to Kristina when he signals victory. Matt’s journey appears to come to an end…

From this weeks promos we can conclude that Rob finds a second clue and hides it. The consensus is that where there’s a clue there’s a challenge victory, sending Zapatera back to TC for the second time.

Stephanie and Krista are apparently still vulnerable and feel like they have nothing to lose by trying to “create havoc and chaos”.

The previews show Sarita stressed and “freaking out”, but it is still the Zap 6 together on the beach discussing the situation. Russell told us Mike and Steve are an alliance, Julie and Ralph appear to be tight, Ralph has an idol, and while David and Sarita may feel like they are on the outside of the Zap 6, they still have two “pawns” to sacrifice before they should have to worry.

As the Zapatera six get closer to the merge, there is no reason to keep the two most likely to flip to Ometepe. While the editing and misdirection may have us consider otherwise, the status quo is the best course and there’s no reason to “freak out”. Krista or Stephanie should be voted out.

Krista’s character has not yet been developed, while Stephanie has been visible and vocal. In the previews she is shown making her case to stay when she says, “hopefully they can see that I’m a good competitor”.

I think the Zap 6 will see Stephanie as an ugly reminder of Russell and be happy to get rid her. With her gone Krista will fall into line and order will be restored.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-16-11, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Krista xMatt"
I think Krista brief showing up in a confessional in the last episode could point to her getting the boot this episode. It makes sense with tribal dynamics.

I am going with the latest preview to go with Matt losing. While I had been in the Matt returns to the game camp, I could also see his story being about defeating evil with the help of his god. He didn't talk about his god getting him back in the game, just beating Russell.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Krista....XKristina"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-11 AT 10:18 AM (EST)

This week, I think this misdirection clue may lead to the boot story...

TWO TRIBEMATES USE THE DUEL AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE VALUABLE INFORMATION WITH THE OPPOSING TRIBE ...

At least one of the harem girls will get to go to the duel. Who ever gets to go with them, will promise them that they will not tell the tribe what they did at the duel...(sharing valuable information)

We get the PIP, with "Double-crossing strikes on Survivor", with a picture of David striking...

So, the player that goes with one of the harem girls to the RI duel will "double-cross" them and go back on their word, telling the tribe what happened. Sarita is stress out, and David tells her, "don't freak out". The harem girl will be toast. I think it's Krista that will go because, last week in confessionals Stephanie basically said that without Russell they are stuck with all these goobers, and it won't be any fun anymore, but Krista said, "One of us is going to go home unless we find the idol." Well, we know they didn't find the idol, so I suspect Krista will be going home.

One could argue, however, that Stephanie called the challenge and they lost, which negates her strategy for staying...."I can convince them that I am good in challenges". So, one way or the other, one of them is gone.

As for the RI duel: I am in the camp that Andrea and Matt may get a reunion, it could definitely be at RI, and not at camp, however. So I am voting for Kristina to lose. This could be close as they are both smart people...she's in law school, he wants to go to med school. I can't tell which one is spatially superior...So, the RI winner for me is determined by the editing alone.

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-11, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Krista, Kristina "
because it sounds like Victor, Victoria.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Krista.....X-Matt"
Krista is almost invisible and won't be missed. I think Matt has run his storyline and it is time for someone else to take over.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "XMatt - Stephanie"
One of Russell’s harem will go, it could be either of them. I really can’t decide if Krista’s one confessional signaled an imminent departure or the beginning of a slightly longer character development. So I'll just guess Stephanie because she was the alternate target to Russell, and unless Krista gives The 6 a compelling reason to switch, I’d expect them to stick with her.

Matt has been getting a great edit, but it’s hard to determine what that means for the RI contestants -- as others have pointed out, his vanquishing of RussHole could have been his high point. I am going to guess that he loses this week, because BRob has not seemed overly anxious about Matt coming back to the game. If Matt were to keep sticking around I think we’d have heard BRob worrying about that possibility more.

03-16-11, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Vote Tally #2"
Vote Tally #2, Post 19
-- comprising 15 votes in both categories, plus two revote posts and one Vote Tally:

RI Elimination:
Kristina – 9
Matt – 6

TC Boot:
Krista – 7
Stephanie – 5
Sarita – 1
David – 1
Phillip – 1

Combo vote totals:
XKristina – Krista 4
XKristina – Stephanie 3
XMatt – Krista 3
XMatt – Stephanie 2
XKristina – Sarita 1
XKristina – David 1
XMatt – Phillip 1

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-11, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Stephanie, xMatt"
Excellent work this week in the various analysis threads.

I'm thinking that Ometepe will win the RC/IC based on my spec that their early lead builds enough to overcome any advantage the Zaps might gain from Dave's puzzle solving skills. And there is the possibility that the Zaps will blame Steph, as the caller, for the loss. See next step.

I considered the recent CBS PR pic of Krista showing her vulnerable but ultimately chose Steph b/c she has: the Facetime, the threat factor, the mouth and as I speced above she might be the reason the Zaps lose the chal. I think both tribes(especially the inexperienced/invisi-leader Zaps) are expecting a Swap or Merge soon. And while both Krista and Steph might be prone to flipping...Steph is very vocal about where she stands which enhances her threat status into the red zone.

As far as the RI duel. I had been in the Matt cruises column but the CBS PR pics showing the chal to be a 3D Puzzle make me think that Kristina has a real shot at this. Matt's redemption has already been achieved with the victory over Russ and any continuation of it can be easily reincarnated thru Andrea when and if she makes the RI trip.

So that's my thinking this week. Great job all and good luck w/your picks.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-11, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "xKristina, Stephanie"
I can see why people are looking at Krista, but to me if it's simply a matter of choosing between Krista and Stephanie, I can't see why the tribe would keep Stephanie over Krista if all things were equal. Stephanie has shown she's got a sharp tongue and will do whatever it takes to keep herself in the game. Do they really want to keep somebody around who can be a crap-disturber in camp over someone who hasn't shown much in the way of game strategy?

So I'm going with what seems to be the simplest option: Stephanie.

Alternate boot: David - his editing of late and his apparent position on the Zap totem pole doesn't look good for him.

03-16-11, 06:08 PM (EST)
23. "Vote Tally #3"
Vote Tally #3, Post 23 (at 6:00 pm EST, maybe we will get a few more voters before airtime)

-- comprising 17 votes in both categories, plus two revote posts, one vote change, and two Vote Tallies:

RI Elimination:
Kristina – 10
Matt – 7

TC Boot:
Stephanie – 8
Krista – 6
Sarita – 1
David – 1
Phillip – 1

Combo vote totals:
XKristina – Stephanie 5
XKristina – Krista 3
XMatt – Krista 3
XMatt – Stephanie 3
XKristina – Sarita 1
XKristina – David 1
XMatt – Phillip 1

03-16-11, 06:31 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Vote Tally #3"
YAY, BR! Thank you. By golly you are a better tallyman than me. Want the job permanent?

Been busy today, daughter wound up having her wisdom teeth out this afternoon, they were just too big for her jaws. She came home just the right amount of doped up to really enjoy "Alice In Wonderland" so I got her some ice cream and turned on the show. Up and down ever after seeing to her, kids these days I tell ya.

03-17-11, 12:06 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Vote Tally #3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-11 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

No I don't want it "permanent" in an official sense, but I'll be happy to do the tallies occasionally.

Back when we had a lot more voters, I seem to remember that anyone would just step in and post a new tally when the thread had accumulated a bunch more votes -- no one had to assume responsibility for the whole thread. We could revert to that method if you like.

ETA: Congratulations to FloPo, Belle Book, and Travel Queen, who picked both of last night's casualties correctly (and also to tribephyl who did so in the SOTS).

03-17-11, 12:20 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Vote Tally #3"
Yes, that's how it works, anyone can do a vote tally, just step up and do it when you thik it should be done. (A lot of Blows just works that way, really.) The way things are going this season we should revive the tradition of having tallies every week.

03-17-11, 12:28 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Vote Tally #3"
I agree, in the absence of source spoilers the votes will get spread around more, and the RI elimination adds another variable. It will be fun to see how it all adds up each week.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-17-11, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Vote Tally #3"
Congrats to this week's correct pickers. And a beer to cry in for my fellow double missers: BR and KB. I was following you guys...I'm blind for pete's sake...lol

time to regroup, redouble...score

Good job SBlows!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-11, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Vote Tally #3"
BF, I was hoping no one would notice that I was a "double-misser", but you had to go and point it out!?

Freddy: You followed the wrong people this week...blind leading the Blind Freddy, so to speak.

Regardless, I just wanted to add that it is nice having you posting and spoiling with us here this season. You are a great addition to a nice group of good folks!

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •