The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst Tweets"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-11, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst Tweets"
Since Jeff is tweeting throughout the episodes, I thought it would be a good idea to note anything in particular....here are a few that I thought were telling:

1. Word to future players - be careful when considering your alliances - Stephenie and Krista are in trouble right now they made a big choice.
2.Ralph, you idiot! Why did you have to tell them? I'll tell you why - cause you want the to know how smart you are -- regrettable move.
3. If I played I would really be careful who I told about the idol. 2 valuable to share with entire tribe - Ralph just made a huge mistake !
4.Love that Ralph and Phillip were going to watch the duel. Imagine the two of them on the same tribe -
5.The entire crew was invested in this duel - huge stakes. MATT, the guy who puts his faith in God. Taking on Russell, who many say...is evil in the flesh.
He loved that RussHell cried then the calling out of Zaps and Rooster...
6. OH MY GOD. One of my favorite moments of ALL TIME. "I faked ya."
***7. The good news is.. I can promise you that this season is just barely getting started. SO much more to come. You're going to love it.
8. You thought Russell's exit was the highlight? Hang on...
9.How great is Boston Rob - lying about constipation!
10. Rob has worn the same exact hat every time he has played. Not a replica. The same one.
11.I see your tweets about Russell - he will be missed - but this season won't miss him - it's that good.
***12. Here's Zapatera's problem - they are STILL celebrating Russells exit. They should be moving forward. This tribe needs to get it together
13. Russells impact on this game will be felt for many more episodes. He really rocked things with his uncovering the idol.
***14.Ralph made his 2nd gigantic mistake in this episode. All based on ego. A lesson to be learned. Ego can kill you in this game.
15.To be clear - Richard Hatch is nowhere near the top villain in Survivor history.
16. Rob: Hey dumbass, Aren't you in my alliance? Don't you work for me? I'm laughing as I tweet.
**17.Rob is running his tribe. No doubt. He has from day one. It is going to get more difficult for him to stay in control.
18.If Phillip returns again I'm going to plead with him to wear the same underwear!
19. a to your q - yes Grant is a stud. Dude is ripped and great in challenges. Think he has a fiance... not sure though...
20.Our sponsors tell us months in advance which allows us to design specific challenges for their product.Groan if you want -it's your future
21.buffs are smaller than you think.. they fit tight on a head, but they do stretch.
22.Mike is an animal in challenges. Really tough.
23.I love when I can yell at contestants in a positive way... and sometimes in a negative way
24.THis is a GREAT Survivor challenge. GOod drama, everybody involved, decision makers, heroes , goats
25.Stephanie is really calm - great at moments like this
***26.Dude if I was in this game and he crowed, I would be so tempted to knock him over. That's Ralph's 3rd mistake this episode. Ego
27. A to Q - I think Rob felt Matt was too big a threat because of his relationship with Andrea. He knows... he and Amber took it to the end...
28.A to Q - yes we have a location for S23 and S24. Find out at the live show in May when we reveal the winner of Redemption Island.
**29.A to Q - fav player - impossible to choose one. I've said publicly if I had to bet on one player every season... Boston Rob.
30.Love predicting Matt - he could definitely do it. Strong and well liked.
31.Another awesome Ralphism: I sucked stuff out of my fingernails that hand't been cleaned since I been out here...
32.Their hunger is NO joke. They are starving.
33.A lot of people going for Grant.. interesting. he's definitely a force. And also very well liked.
34.Rob deserves an emmy or at least a reality award - great acting.
35.If everybody does what they're told.... remember H v V - when Tyson didn't do what he was told? Rob got voted out.
36.Tribal is very hot due to the center fire - puts out a ton of heat. I'm always sweating. They never are!
37.Rob is scrambling. Trying to protect his Phillip.
**38. If Rob loses Phillip it will hurt his game. Kristina will gain major ground.
39.Grant getting a lot of love tonight.
40.How can you not root for Phillip. You're gonna feel badly if he gets voted out tonight...
41.It was DUMPING. This is what they're going back to and their fire is no doubt long since extinguished.
42.Phillip survives. Kristina heads to Redemption Island. In the pouring rain.
43.Plus, I'm working on a special surprise tomorrow. If I get it together I'll tweet to let you know. If so you won't want to miss it.

He really is down on Ralph....pointing out all of the mistakes and his ego...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jeff Probst Tweets   Flowerpower     03-09-11       
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   dabo     03-10-11     1  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   kiki_k     03-10-11     2  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Blind Freddy     03-10-11     3  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Outfrontgirl     03-10-11     4  
     RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Outfrontgirl     03-10-11     5  
         RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Flowerpower     03-10-11     6  
             RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Brownroach     03-10-11     7  
                 Agree   dabo     03-10-11     8  
   Episode 5 Tweets   Flowerpower     03-16-11     9  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   kiki_k     03-16-11     10  
         RE: Episode 5 Tweets   Brownroach     03-17-11     14  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   Travel_Queen     03-16-11     11  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   PepeLePew13     03-17-11     12  
         RE: Episode 5 Tweets   suzzee     03-17-11     15  
     West Coast Feed   Flowerpower     03-17-11     13  
         Thanks FloPo   suzzee     03-17-11     16  
     RE: Episode 5 Tweets   drich61     03-17-11     17  
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Flowerpower     03-21-11     18  
     RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Corvis     03-21-11     19  
         YEAH!   Flowerpower     03-21-11     20  
     RE: Jeff Probst Tweets   Outfrontgirl     03-21-11     21  
   Post Ep 6...   Flowerpower     03-23-11     22  
     RE: Post Ep 6...   Blind Freddy     03-23-11     23  
         RE: Post Ep 6...   Outfrontgirl     03-23-11     24  
             RE: Post Ep 6...   dabo     03-24-11     25  
     RE: Post Ep 6...   Travel_Queen     03-24-11     26  
   Post Ep 7   Flowerpower     03-30-11     27  
     RE: Post Ep 7   michel     03-30-11     28  
     RE: Post Ep 7   dabo     03-31-11     29  
     RE: Post Ep 7   Outfrontgirl     04-01-11     30  
   Post Episode 8   Flowerpower     04-06-11     31  
   Post Episode 9   Flowerpower     04-13-11     32  
     RE: Post Episode 9   Travel_Queen     04-13-11     33  
         RE: Post Episode 9   PepeLePew13     04-14-11     39  
     RE: Post Episode 9   Brownroach     04-13-11     34  
     RE: Post Episode 9   Outfrontgirl     04-14-11     35  
         RE: Post Episode 9   Nightsky     04-14-11     36  
             RE: Post Episode 9   dabo     04-14-11     37  
             RE: Post Episode 9   Travel_Queen     04-14-11     38  
     RE: Post Episode 9   dabo     04-14-11     40  
         RE: Post Episode 9   SquidProQuo     04-14-11     41  
             RE: Post Episode 9   dabo     04-14-11     42  
         RE: Post Episode 9   Outfrontgirl     04-19-11     44  
             RE: Post Episode 9   Brownroach     04-20-11     45  
   Boston Rob Tweets...   Flowerpower     04-19-11     43  
   Tweets post episode 10   Flowerpower     04-20-11     46  
     RE: Tweets post episode 10   PepeLePew13     04-20-11     47  
         RE: Tweets post episode 10   SquidProQuo     04-21-11     48  
     RE: Tweets post episode 10   dabo     04-21-11     49  
         RE: Tweets post episode 10   CTgirl     04-21-11     50  
     RE: Tweets post episode 10   Flowerpower     04-21-11     51  
   Post Episode 11   Flowerpower     04-28-11     52  
   Tweets post Ep 12   Flowerpower     05-05-11     53  
     RE: Tweets post Ep 12   Outfrontgirl     05-07-11     54  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •