The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst Tweets"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-11, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst Tweets"
Since Jeff is tweeting throughout the episodes, I thought it would be a good idea to note anything in particular....here are a few that I thought were telling:

1. Word to future players - be careful when considering your alliances - Stephenie and Krista are in trouble right now they made a big choice.
2.Ralph, you idiot! Why did you have to tell them? I'll tell you why - cause you want the to know how smart you are -- regrettable move.
3. If I played I would really be careful who I told about the idol. 2 valuable to share with entire tribe - Ralph just made a huge mistake !
4.Love that Ralph and Phillip were going to watch the duel. Imagine the two of them on the same tribe -
5.The entire crew was invested in this duel - huge stakes. MATT, the guy who puts his faith in God. Taking on Russell, who many say...is evil in the flesh.
He loved that RussHell cried then the calling out of Zaps and Rooster...
6. OH MY GOD. One of my favorite moments of ALL TIME. "I faked ya."
***7. The good news is.. I can promise you that this season is just barely getting started. SO much more to come. You're going to love it.
8. You thought Russell's exit was the highlight? Hang on...
9.How great is Boston Rob - lying about constipation!
10. Rob has worn the same exact hat every time he has played. Not a replica. The same one.
11.I see your tweets about Russell - he will be missed - but this season won't miss him - it's that good.
***12. Here's Zapatera's problem - they are STILL celebrating Russells exit. They should be moving forward. This tribe needs to get it together
13. Russells impact on this game will be felt for many more episodes. He really rocked things with his uncovering the idol.
***14.Ralph made his 2nd gigantic mistake in this episode. All based on ego. A lesson to be learned. Ego can kill you in this game.
15.To be clear - Richard Hatch is nowhere near the top villain in Survivor history.
16. Rob: Hey dumbass, Aren't you in my alliance? Don't you work for me? I'm laughing as I tweet.
**17.Rob is running his tribe. No doubt. He has from day one. It is going to get more difficult for him to stay in control.
18.If Phillip returns again I'm going to plead with him to wear the same underwear!
19. a to your q - yes Grant is a stud. Dude is ripped and great in challenges. Think he has a fiance... not sure though...
20.Our sponsors tell us months in advance which allows us to design specific challenges for their product.Groan if you want -it's your future
21.buffs are smaller than you think.. they fit tight on a head, but they do stretch.
22.Mike is an animal in challenges. Really tough.
23.I love when I can yell at contestants in a positive way... and sometimes in a negative way
24.THis is a GREAT Survivor challenge. GOod drama, everybody involved, decision makers, heroes , goats
25.Stephanie is really calm - great at moments like this
***26.Dude if I was in this game and he crowed, I would be so tempted to knock him over. That's Ralph's 3rd mistake this episode. Ego
27. A to Q - I think Rob felt Matt was too big a threat because of his relationship with Andrea. He knows... he and Amber took it to the end...
28.A to Q - yes we have a location for S23 and S24. Find out at the live show in May when we reveal the winner of Redemption Island.
**29.A to Q - fav player - impossible to choose one. I've said publicly if I had to bet on one player every season... Boston Rob.
30.Love predicting Matt - he could definitely do it. Strong and well liked.
31.Another awesome Ralphism: I sucked stuff out of my fingernails that hand't been cleaned since I been out here...
32.Their hunger is NO joke. They are starving.
33.A lot of people going for Grant.. interesting. he's definitely a force. And also very well liked.
34.Rob deserves an emmy or at least a reality award - great acting.
35.If everybody does what they're told.... remember H v V - when Tyson didn't do what he was told? Rob got voted out.
36.Tribal is very hot due to the center fire - puts out a ton of heat. I'm always sweating. They never are!
37.Rob is scrambling. Trying to protect his Phillip.
**38. If Rob loses Phillip it will hurt his game. Kristina will gain major ground.
39.Grant getting a lot of love tonight.
40.How can you not root for Phillip. You're gonna feel badly if he gets voted out tonight...
41.It was DUMPING. This is what they're going back to and their fire is no doubt long since extinguished.
42.Phillip survives. Kristina heads to Redemption Island. In the pouring rain.
43.Plus, I'm working on a special surprise tomorrow. If I get it together I'll tweet to let you know. If so you won't want to miss it.

He really is down on Ralph....pointing out all of the mistakes and his ego...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jeff Probst Tweets dabo 03-10-11 1
 RE: Jeff Probst Tweets kiki_k 03-10-11 2
 RE: Jeff Probst Tweets Blind Freddy 03-10-11 3
 RE: Jeff Probst Tweets Outfrontgirl 03-10-11 4
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets Outfrontgirl 03-10-11 5
       RE: Jeff Probst Tweets Flowerpower 03-10-11 6
           RE: Jeff Probst Tweets Brownroach 03-10-11 7
               Agree dabo 03-10-11 8
 Episode 5 Tweets Flowerpower 03-16-11 9
   RE: Episode 5 Tweets kiki_k 03-16-11 10
       RE: Episode 5 Tweets Brownroach 03-17-11 14
   RE: Episode 5 Tweets Travel_Queen 03-16-11 11
   RE: Episode 5 Tweets PepeLePew13 03-17-11 12
       RE: Episode 5 Tweets suzzee 03-17-11 15
   West Coast Feed Flowerpower 03-17-11 13
       Thanks FloPo suzzee 03-17-11 16
   RE: Episode 5 Tweets drich61 03-17-11 17
 RE: Jeff Probst Tweets Flowerpower 03-21-11 18
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets Corvis 03-21-11 19
       YEAH! Flowerpower 03-21-11 20
   RE: Jeff Probst Tweets Outfrontgirl 03-21-11 21
 Post Ep 6... Flowerpower 03-23-11 22
   RE: Post Ep 6... Blind Freddy 03-23-11 23
       RE: Post Ep 6... Outfrontgirl 03-23-11 24
           RE: Post Ep 6... dabo 03-24-11 25
   RE: Post Ep 6... Travel_Queen 03-24-11 26
 Post Ep 7 Flowerpower 03-30-11 27
   RE: Post Ep 7 michel 03-30-11 28
   RE: Post Ep 7 dabo 03-31-11 29
   RE: Post Ep 7 Outfrontgirl 04-01-11 30
 Post Episode 8 Flowerpower 04-06-11 31
 Post Episode 9 Flowerpower 04-13-11 32
   RE: Post Episode 9 Travel_Queen 04-13-11 33
       RE: Post Episode 9 PepeLePew13 04-14-11 39
   RE: Post Episode 9 Brownroach 04-13-11 34
   RE: Post Episode 9 Outfrontgirl 04-14-11 35
       RE: Post Episode 9 Nightsky 04-14-11 36
           RE: Post Episode 9 dabo 04-14-11 37
           RE: Post Episode 9 Travel_Queen 04-14-11 38
   RE: Post Episode 9 dabo 04-14-11 40
       RE: Post Episode 9 SquidProQuo 04-14-11 41
           RE: Post Episode 9 dabo 04-14-11 42
       RE: Post Episode 9 Outfrontgirl 04-19-11 44
           RE: Post Episode 9 Brownroach 04-20-11 45
 Boston Rob Tweets... Flowerpower 04-19-11 43
 Tweets post episode 10 Flowerpower 04-20-11 46
   RE: Tweets post episode 10 PepeLePew13 04-20-11 47
       RE: Tweets post episode 10 SquidProQuo 04-21-11 48
   RE: Tweets post episode 10 dabo 04-21-11 49
       RE: Tweets post episode 10 CTgirl 04-21-11 50
   RE: Tweets post episode 10 Flowerpower 04-21-11 51
 Post Episode 11 Flowerpower 04-28-11 52
 Tweets post Ep 12 Flowerpower 05-05-11 53
   RE: Tweets post Ep 12 Outfrontgirl 05-07-11 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jeff Probst Tweets"
Thank you, great stuff! It seems the Rooster croweth a bit much.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-11, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jeff Probst Tweets"
Thanks for this. But I gotta say, Jeff comes off as a sore loser re: Rooster because he can't forgive him for schooling his pet Russell. Of course, that doesn't mean the Zap6 will not see what a threat Rooster is & turn on him and he probably should have been a bit more humble, but whatever. If Russell had been performing like Rooster, Jeff would have be praising him to the heavens.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-11, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jeff Probst Tweets"
What stuck out for me...

"If Rob loses Phillip it will hurt his game"

Rob worked hard at TC to keep the target on Kristina. Rob needs a goat.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jeff Probst Tweets"
Great topic, FP.

Hearing Jeff diss Rooster actually puts me off for next week. I figured Rooster would be in trouble, but Jeff is making such a big deal of it, why would he ruin the suspense?

>>> 13. Russells impact on this game will be felt for many more episodes. He really rocked things with his uncovering the idol.

Hmm, many more episodes.
Lots of spec could be done on what this means.

03-10-11, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jeff Probst Tweets"
When I read this earlier, I hadn't yet seen the show, and didn't realize that Rooster told his tribe about the HII before the duel. That wasn't a reveal then. The reveal was all about Ometepe getting the info on who has the idol.

If Ralph got voted off or played the idol, pre-merge, would Philip's intel matter? I think it only matters if Ralph gets to the merge with the idol, and Rob's tribe manages to capitalize on the info.

OTOH, Zapatera knows that they know.

03-10-11, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jeff Probst Tweets"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-11 AT 08:05 AM (EST)

RussHell got Rooster to tell them that he has the idol, and Phillip challenged him. RussHell also told them that "she", Sarita was the leader (which I also found telling since we know so little of them), and that Mike and Steve were tight.

While Phillip did bargain with Rob for Kristina, he did end up telling them the "intel".

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jeff Probst Tweets"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-11 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

I don't remember Sarita and Ralph telling the other Zaps about Ralph's blunder when they got back, did they?

It might be advisable for Sarita to warn the others privately that Ralph spilled the beans about the hii, so they can be prepared to take out Ralph early if necessary.

ETA re tweet 3 -- I also don't get this trend lately where people tell virtually everyone on their tribe that they have the Hii (Marty last time, and now Rooster). When you need to reveal it for leverage that's one thing, but until then shut up about it or confide only in your closest alliance-mate.

03-10-11, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Agree"
It would have been smart last week to share the HII with the Zap6, then they could have skipped the split vote and gone to Tribal knowing Russ was toast. The way it worked out this week, while everyone now knows Stephanie and Krista can't find the HII it makes Ralph look dumb, they have to question whether he can really be trusted. And the crowing at RI to rub it in Russ's face, even though it was Russ that was poor sportsmanship.

03-16-11, 10:10 PM (EST)
9. "Episode 5 Tweets"
1. Life without Russell begins...
2. Only four weeks in and already so much story - I still promise you - it's going to be good till the end!
3.Everytime a tribe returns from TC we have a crew waiting. No matter how late. Our crew is always there.
4. There are anywhere from 1 to 3 crews on the beach most times of day. 24/7 there is always at least one camera rolling. Always.
5. Say what you want, Phillip is aware of what's going on.. and if people disregard he could really mess up their game at the end
6. #Survivor and that's why Rob has been asked back 4 times. That is how you play Survivor.
7. total cameras during a challenge can hit up to 20 including POV cameras plus all the sound teams. We smother it!
8. the dude on RI has to keep going back because that's his home- he's in the "losers bracket" for now but that will change
9. cold weather survivor unlikely... gear, and they'll only huddle together in the igloo
10. Our beauty teams go shoot for days to bring you those shots
11. look how rough that water is - very tough to work in - the fact they caught fish is really impressive. This show is real.
12. Two fish for 8 people. Rough, right?#Survivor
13. John Kirhoffer writes our treemails. The man is a wordsmith! He takes pride in his Survivor rhymes.
14. Matt seems to be the favorite... love taking these instant polls - thanks for responding.
15. Julie may regret that comment. NOBODY is ever a pawn in this game.
16. we love having duels at top of show. You get an early death and a cliffhanger at the end of the episode with TC.
17. Yes I stole most of my dialogue for RI from Eminem... and Joseph Campbell!
18. That was no hype. Kristina nearly passed out. So hot.
19. hese moments are unprecedented. Awesome discovery from RI - them talking to each other. GREAT stuff
20. Rob is very clever Great at not answering anything revealing
21. Matt has done it again. Stays alive! You're starting to like him aren't you?
22. This guy is a major threat. Major. {He's referring to Matt}
23. We never expected or anticipated these moments when we created the RI Arena. It totally changes the dynamics of the game.
24. Krista and Stephanie are making a bold move.
25. These moments were very emotional. Much more emotion than TC. Crazy but true.
26. The buff in the fire was a last minute - we needed a punctuation like the torch snuff. I like it and it's now part of our "world"
27. Matt is definitely earning it. A long time alone out there. Boredom is a tough foe.
28. great line from stephanie.
29. The person from RI goes back at a certain time... we haven't yet shared. Only get one chance to do it the first time!
30. I own about 15 blue shirts same ones for many many years. Can't tell you who hides the idol. Proprietary!
31. here is very little to no interaction between crew and Survivors. Only the producers and me. that's it.
32. A to Q - it was a tough decision to burn their buff - but you have to look out for the show first - then "memorabilia" & souvenirs
33. A to Q - impossible to name a fav contestant or TC - I have never myself hidden an idol. Sounds fun though!
34. Matt sits on his ##### most the day at RI. There is nothing to do! that's part of it - the boredom - surviving it
35. Somebody give Phillip some love.
36. Come on tell the truth - you know you'd be up for dinner with Phillip - the dude is fascinating and so earnest
37. I'm so impressed with Natalie - only 19 years old - hanging in there -
40. you can smell the fire on their clothes at challenges - REEK of smoke. Always the same smell.
41. body odor is also always the same - worse than a gym locker - it's "stank"
42. h if only we had more time in our episode - we could have given you more shower time - sorry guys.
43. I'm always impressed with the world they create out of so little - it's pretty impresiive
44. the best female worker" - sometimes Phillip just needs to not try quite so hard
45. Never? Never. Never? Never. Never. #Survivor LOVE this dialogue.Screenwriters like Scott Rosenberg get paid $$$ to write stuff like this
46. don't underestimate Phillip... warning you... the guy could blow up and screw it all up. He's got a lion and a gorilla !!!
47. 'm a lord. I'm waiting for my opp to replace the king. It's hemmingway esque!
48. A to Q - we take contestants far enough away that nobody can hear them during interviews. Those are sacred.
49. A to Q - script? Absolutely not! that's one of the reasons the job is so fun - it's live and it's improv - just like tonight!
50. A to q - there are rules to what they can kill - rats, snakes fish yes - monkeys no.
51. When is Russell coming back...? Really? You miss him that much already? He'll be so flattered.
52. NO shaving on Survivor.No toothbrush, no mouthwash, no shampoo,no make up- no nothing. They look good cause it's natural
53. A to Q - my favorite part of Survivor is all of it - seriously. I really like it. As for Matt - he has rice - same as the tribe
54. We have a helicopter 24/7 to get those beautiful shots. They're in the air in 7 minutes and shooting in 9.
55. I agree with Krista - Zapatera are not focused where they should be.
56. So has Zapatera lost their momentum or will they get it back?
57. what a drag - seriously a drag to lose their fire... Okay here we go - challenge time!
58. There is always excitement when a challenge begins because it's as "live" for us as it is for them... it's show time.
59. I love challenges that force a hero and/or a goat. In this one ONE person is responsible for everything - hero.. or goat.
60. they would have killed someone to get to those donuts. They love those kind of rewards. No sweets - you really miss it
61. Steve sitting out? Surprising.
62. Stephanie never shies away from a challenge. Game time, she wants the ball and she wants to take the shot.
63. We probably had 20 cameras on this challenge. Every angle. Every contestant. Our director David Dryden is ON it.Our crew rocks
64. a new sitcome I want to watch on CBS: Ralph and Steph inherit a house together. Phillip is their neighbor. Anyone? Bueller?
65. he blindfold always works. so confusing and we work hard to make sure they don't cheat with the blindfolds.
66. challenges like this are chaotic. I have to be careful when I speak because I don't want to screw them up
67. when our director sees a piece missing he tells a camera op to get a shot. We have to get the shot. No excuses.
68. we've had 80% of the same crew for years - really helps with communication - we all know each other so well
69. who will win? rob or steph?
70. This is a big one - if Rob pulls it out - huge momentum for Ometepe - if not - they're in a hole.
71. I think the game just changed. And now Zapatera complaining --
72. I see the love for Rob. I share it. He's the one guy I'd bet on season in season out.
73. Jule is nuts. Even though we lost we won? What game is she playing? Crazy strategy.
74. A to Q - We have a full medical team - 2 docs, 2 nurses, 2 paramedics - can't tell you if we have any evacs gotta watch..!
75. A to Q -Any food challenges? Hmmm... you know the answer... gotta watch! sorry!
76. A to Q - can u be on show w asthma or diabetes? Depends if you can pass our physical - it's certainly possible! Apply...!
77. We lay out our challenges before hand because some of them take weeks to construct - same with duels!
78. A to Q - So is Steph in trouble? Think David should have done the challenge? Second guessing so easy from this side, right?
79. Who is going home?
80. have I said how much I love our beauty shots?
81. magine 12 days with very little rice and then a basket of donuts. Your body can't handle it.
82. Ashley cracks me up - very funny.
83. Okay I'll limit my tweeting.. just watch this.. .awesome
84. this is how you play survivor... and rob is just starting...
85. poor Grant, he has no idea who he is playing with...
86. did you catch that - Rob just told our cameraman - keep up if you want to get the shot cause I gotta hustle
87. guys like Boston Rob, Coach, Phillip, russell have kept me employed for 11 years. Thank you...
88. t's like 5th grade. one kid punking the other.
89. look at that shot of the turtle - Nat Geo worthy
90. David is a lawyer - very good with words. Shut it Sarita.
91. Now you need to win? Personnel problem? Wow. This tribe is lost. LOST.
92. Tribal is always always always fun. You never know what will happen or who will say what?
93. Steph is the favorite to go... let's see
94. Tribal is so fun - watching them work it out - feeling the pressure - they know somebody is going home in 3 minutes
95. Kirsta laying it out. Love it. big move. Revealing it and pushing David to flip
95. Steve - man you are a backseat driver. THis group - struggling.
96. It was very windy that night... and a storm brewing. TC can last 45- 90 minutes depending on the night.
97. Krista.... or Steph.....
98. Those are real fires at TC.
99. Matt vs. Krista.... Krista is a farm girl - she could take Matt out. Next week duel will be good...
100. we have a massive art dept that makes all our props - they're world class - big time artists.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-16-11, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 5 Tweets"
Thanks for collecting these & bringing them over here, FloPo -- I draw the line at joining twitter.

Jeff is pretty much giving it away that the Zap6 are toast (at least come merge). Because if they were not, he wouldn't be telling us how "dumb" they are (for getting rid of the people that were going to definitely flip on them come merge). If they held together, obviously, he would be full of praise for them for getting rid of the "threats." After 22 seasons, ol'Jeffy is pretty transparent.

I will also be shocked if Rob doesn't make it to F3 -- I expected a lot of Rob-centric praise from Jeff before the season started, but now, 5 episodes in & we're still getting it? I think Rob's in it for the long haul.

03-17-11, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 5 Tweets"
Jeff has always had a serious man-crush on BRob. He will praise BRob no matter how well he ends up doing.

I would be surprised if BRob gets all the way to the end, unless every single other player out there is incredibly stupid (which, admittedly, is always a possibility).

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-11, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 5 Tweets"
Jeff is tweeting again for the west coast feed!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 5 Tweets"

>8. the dude on RI has to keep going back because
>that's his home - he's in the "losers bracket" for
>now but that will change

Is that a slip-up to tell us that Matt will definitely be returning to the game?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 5 Tweets"
Sure sounds like it, unless it's more Jiffy hype because Matt is ranking as a favorite player now.

A Tribe masterpiece

03-17-11, 08:38 AM (EST)
13. "West Coast Feed"
I will just try to post the interesting tweets....trying not to be too repetitive.

1. I'm amazed at how much show we already have only four eps in - SO much has already happened. Russell gone, Rob in cntl
2. imagine sleeping that close together on bamboo...
3. Look at the mosquito bites!!!
4. That's why Rob is so good. He sees the strategy - removes the emotion.
5. the group I'm watching with hates Zapatera - agree?
6. These cubes are very heavy. This puzzle much more difficult than it seems.
7. Kristina was really really really exhausted. You can see it as she grunts to lift
8. so many mosquito bites on kristina
9. This is a game changer - where people start affecting the game while most of the tribe is gone...
10. Steph and Krista are stirring it up - this is a big big move by them.
11. Matt is unstoppable. Could he win long enough to get back in the game?
12. Usually it's 3 days between duels - but sometimes as little as one.
13. A to Q - We've had camera men have leaches in every orifice while shooting an interview. They NEVER stop.
14. Matt and Kristina live together on RI there are no separate quarters.
15. heir clothes reek of fire. And they stink so bad when you see them at challenges. But they always think they smell good.
16. remember they are there for 24/7 every day - there is a lot of down time.
17. Andea is savvy. She's working Phillip. Phillip is just smart enough to mess up everything if they dismiss him.
18. Who is the leader of this twosum? Steph or Krista?
19. the contestants never see any footage ever.
20. A to Q - another all-star? Hmm... what about another fans v favorites? Let me know your thoughts
21. Zapatera looks really rag tag and they seem very low... they might be regretting that challenge they threw
22. I think Krista is 100% right. Zapatera is missing the boat right now.
23. NOBODY likes Stephanie in my group - she's a great character though...
24. Mike you are nuts. Nuts. Nuts.
25. That's a disaster when you lose your water or your fire,etc.. takes so much work!
26. this forces ONE person to be the hero or the goat. I love these kinds of challenges
27. caffeine and sugar - perhaps the greatest reward there is... seriously They LOVE this stuff.
28. This is where Rob is tough. But Stephanie is strong too!
29. Zapatera still backseat driving their own decision
30. THEY'RE THE ONES who put Stephanie in there!
31. A to Q - worst injury ever on Survivor? Michael Skupin fell in fire in Australia - skin dripping off his hands
32. This.. is... why... Rob... has... been... invited... back... four... times.
33. Rob just told our cameraman keep up cause i gotta hustle.
34. This is brilliant. Brilliant.
35. wo little kids... but poor Grant has no idea he is outmatched.
36. Whadaya think Grant is thinking right now? My buddy Todd says "he is lifting weights thinking about seeing Rob at live show"
37. Oh oh - Sarita is barking up the wrong tree...
38. David does not like criticism from someone he doesn't respect
39. What confuses me is they made this decision as a group? Take some blame.
40. This group is in trouble.
41. tribal... my favorite part of the show.
42. tribal... my favorite part of the show.
43. Anytime someone knows they may be going home, there's a good chance it will be a good TC. They want to mess it up
44. Krista just tore it up
45. again with the complaining - then why didn't you say anything Steve?
46. tribal can last 45-90 minutes depending... I always place the votes in the most dramatic order..
47.Guys I really enjoyed the hour. thanks for joining me! Next week - Phillip has had enough girls, watch out!!!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Thanks FloPo"
Thanks for tweet tracking, it's rather interesting to see what Jeff wants us to notice. (sort of like being hit with a sequoia)

A Tribe masterpiece

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-11, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 5 Tweets"
23. We never expected or anticipated these moments when we created the RI Arena. It totally changes the dynamics of the game.
24. Krista and Stephanie are making a bold move.
25. These moments were very emotional. Much more emotion than TC. Crazy but true.
26. The buff in the fire was a last minute - we needed a punctuation like the torch snuff. I like it and it's now part of our "world"

Sounds like RI will be sticking around for more seasons.

03-21-11, 09:35 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Jeff Probst Tweets"
Organizing for possible foreshadowing from Jiffy: I will comment after each group...

Rob Tweets:
1. Rob is running his tribe. No doubt. He has from day one. It is going to get more difficult for him to stay in control.
2. Rob is scrambling. Trying to protect his Phillip. If Rob loses Phillip it will hurt his game.
3. I see the love for Rob. I share it. He's the one guy I'd bet on season in season out.
4. this is how you play survivor... and rob is just starting
5. That's why Rob is so good. He sees the strategy - removes the emotion.
6. This is where Rob is tough. But Stephanie is strong too
Rob is in control, but it's going to get more difficult to stay in control, why? Because his loyal allies will demand that his goat, "his Phillip", be removed...note, "if he loses Phillip, it will hurt his game. - is this a clue that he will still fight for Phillip?
Rob's chances are still optimistic with Jiffy's stamp of approval...he'd bet on Rob, and note that Rob is JUST starting...Rob is so good, sees strategy, removes emotion, Rob is tough....Rob is in the safe seat and he'll fight to keep "his Phillip"...it will be harder to maintain control, but I bet he'll do it somehow...

Phillip Tweets:
Phillip is aware of what's going on.. and if people disregard he could really mess up their game at the end
don't underestimate Phillip... warning you... the guy could blow up and screw it all up.
Andrea is savvy. She's working Phillip. Phillip is just smart enough to mess up everything if they dismiss him.

Will Rob dismiss Phillip, Andrea is not dismissing him...someone will dismiss Phillip...Ashley?

Grant Tweets:
1. Grant is good in challenges
2. Grant has no idea he is outmatched

Rob will outlast Grant?

Andrea Tweets:
1. Andrea is savvy. She's working Phillip. Phillip is just smart enough to mess up everything if they dismiss him.
Andrea is smart, is she a worthy opponent for Boston Rob?

Natalie Tweets:

1. I'm so impressed with Natalie - only 19 years old - hanging in there
Will Nat "hang in there" all the way?

Matt Tweets:
1. the dude on RI has to keep going back because that's his home- he's in the "losers bracket" for now but that will change
2. This guy is a major threat. Major. (Matt)
3. Matt is unstoppable.

I think the editing and Jeff are screaming that Matt is coming back to the game and he'll be a major threat, he's unstoppable...

Ometepe Tweets:

1. if Rob pulls it out - huge momentum for Ometepe
2, I think the game just changed

Positive vibes for Ometepe....leads me to believe that the Zaps will go down in the next challenge!

Zapatera Tweets:
1. Zapatera are not focused where they should be.
2. now Zapatera complaining
3. Now you need to win? Personnel problem? Wow. This tribe is lost. LOST
4.Zapatera looks really rag tag and they seem very low... they might be regretting that challenge they threw
5.Zapatera is missing the boat right now.
6. This group is in trouble

More confirmation that the Ome's are OK, and the Zaps will go down?

Ralph Tweets:
1.Ralph, you idiot! Why did you have to tell them? Ralph just made a huge mistake !
Love that Ralph and Phillip were going to watch the duel. Imagine the two of them on the same tribe
2. Ralph made his 2nd gigantic mistake in this episode. All based on ego. A lesson to be learned. Ego can kill you in this game.

Ralph will lose because he shared the idol information, he'll be blindsided, most likely...the dumb a$$ won't win because he's a dumb a$$

Julie Tweets:
1.Julie may regret that comment. NOBODY is ever a pawn in this game.
2.Julie is nuts. Even though we lost we won

Julie is naiive and could be blindsided

Stephanie Tweets:
1. Stephanie never shies away from a challenge. Game time, she wants the ball and she wants to take the shot.
2.This is where Rob is tough. But Stephanie is strong too
3.Steph and Krista are stirring it up - this is a big big move by them.

Steph will jump and be a valuable asset and a worthy player

Steve Tweets:
1.Steve - man you are a backseat driver

Steve is not willing to step up and make the decisions, will lead to a boot

Mike Tweets:
1.Mike is a beast in challenges
2.Mike you are nuts

While a worthy opponent in challenges, he's out of his league in the game playing

David Tweets:
1. David does not like criticism from someone he doesn't respect
He will target and beat the people he doesn't respect

Sarita:
1. Sarita is barking up the wrong tree
Sarita is off the mark, playing emotionally, she'll be toast sooner rather than later

One general tweet:
1. Only four weeks in and already so much story - I still promise you - it's going to be good till the end!

Jeff is so excited about this season, so there should be lots of underdog moments and twists and turns to manipulate the game and the players...YEAH!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-11, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jeff Probst Tweets"
This is really helpful, Flowerpower! Really gives us a good idea of what's going to happen, I think. I have a feeling that if Probst saw this post, he'd stop tweeting! Heh.

This just solidifies for me that Zappy is losing this week and the Alliance of Six is going to get rid of one of their own. Probably Sarita.

03-21-11, 10:33 AM (EST)
20. "YEAH!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-11 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

Corvis, I am seeing eye to eye with you. We know that Rob, Grant, Nat are making the merge. If the ome's lose this week, they have to boot 2 of: Andrea/Phillip/Ashley before the merge (with the double boot slated to come most likely before the merge). No matter how I try, it just doesn't fit. Just more logical to see a Zap loss this week. The first clue in the misdirection thread also points to Zap losing. The longer I try to rationalize a Ometepe loss, the more I am convinced that Zapatera is going to TC. Jeff screamed it last episode, in the show, and in his tweets.

03-21-11, 11:18 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Jeff Probst Tweets"
I love seeing these tweets, but I also don't want to read immediate spoilage into them.

I think it's important to bear in mind that Jeff is calling this as the episode airs, specifically in an episode where Zapatera loses and Ometepe gets a boost. While Jeff's attitude is no doubt colored by his knowledge of the future fates of the tribes and players, the fact that he takes Zaps apart as he calls their loss does not to me mean that they will lose next time.

He ragged on Ralph for crowing the episode before last, but Ralph is still in the game. He probably will go down due to his pride or boasting, but as we can see now, his fall was not imminent after that comment.

Also, Boston Rob is Jeff's favorite, so he gives him a cheer any time it's justified. I don't think that Jeff wants Zapatera to do well, and he can talk about throwing challenges all he wants, but I think the real reason is they mucked up the Rob vs Russell theme AND he is now rooting for Rob.

I think Zapatera is in trouble, but Jeff is also biased.

03-23-11, 09:38 PM (EST)
22. "Post Ep 6..."
Ok, here we go...

1. The Previously ons are edited by Eric Gardener. They are an art - telling a story in a short time - everything you need to...
2. Do you think Matt cares who comes to RI? I think he is starting to feel like it's his home and has a home court advantage
3. Their religious connection was an interesting happy accident. They share faith but they are competitors. Interesting duel
4.Stephanie is in trouble and she knows it. This conversation w Steve made me uncomfortable.
5. A to Q - Krista and Matt hook up? If so they better hurry cause somebody is going home in the next act.If we had it we'd show it
6. spa days... they're not as bad as they sound. keep in mind they do have a LOT of free time... sunning is common.
7. The key to spa days is not getting upset about others having them... unfortunately Phillip missed the memo.
8. This is Phillips biggest obstacle - his need for credit. It is going to haunt him. So hard to pull our ego out of it
9. The Survivors are told when there is treemail. So they know when to go look.
10. we decided to give luxury items because we knew RI would be difficult. They give us a list of choices, then we select which one
11. Kind of amazing the serendipity of a person of such strong faith - matt - being the first to call Redemption Island home
12. e hide nothing - I love people who have faith.. in anything. It's what gets us through. Okay duel time!
13. Krista grew up on a farm. She knows her way around a rope. Is Matt in trouble? Who wins? M or K?
14. Matt needs to hustle. It was dead quiet at the Arena during this duel. Huge excitement.
15. One of Matt's greatest strengths is that he never panics.... and once again he stays alive! Matt could still win this game!
16. Krista is quite a woman - after just losing.. .she had the clarity of heart to give up her bible to Matt. Huge gesture.
17. man poor Matt - all he did was accept a bible. Now his one ally is turning on him...
18. A to Q Matt lives alone on RI.He is usually very bored.There is very little to do.Not as many water challenges due to rough water
19. A to Q- almost NO interaction between crew and players. They talk to me and the producers who interview them - that's about it.
20. Sarita is going to get on people's nerves if she doesn't step up and stop complaining. Never ever a good idea to complain
21. Ralph couldn't care less!
22. David is now ready to switch... I like David. Highest IQ score from this group during our casting testing
23. David can argue either side - if he goes deep on this show he could make a compelling final Tribal argument.
24. Okay hang on... this is gonna be good. Phillip has had enough...
25. I love Phillip. I wish he could come back next season. But Phillip - let it go!
26.Grant knows what time it is... don't say a word... Phillip can't help himself.
27. what is crazy is that there are cameras in their face -- they forget! They just forget.. and before you know it they're arguing
28. Rob is a master watch what he does
29. 1. he soothes Phillip
30. 2. he knows that the less they do the more likely he is to stay in control
31. 3 he mocks phillip after he leaves gaining more favor with the girls.
32. Do you believe Stephanie is sincere?
33. I'm not sure what is going on with Steve - he's very sedated. Dude played 13 years in NFL where's the fire?
34. Nobody buying Stephanie's apology - do you agree that Steph is stronger than Sarita?
35. A to Q - no cold weather. Survivors stay on another island until show is over. We test IQ's, we test physical, mental, all of it
36. A to Q further - we test IQ to just give us more insight into how someone will respond to different situations - it's good info
37. Funny that so many of you find Phillip annoying - clearly I am on the other side of the fence. Maybe cause not living w him.
38. A road trip with Phillip and Coach would be a blast... granted I may drop them off at some point but for a day or two...
39. So glad you are digging RI - I think it's here to stay. Agree? I can't imagine going back to the old - voted out - you're gone
40. A to Q - yes we film them 24/7
41. ah yes my favorite blue shirt.
42. Phillip throwing it down! Yeah baby!!!!
43. we've done this challenge many times over the years - it always plays well and creates big moments.
44.the key to this challenge is athleticism and communication - watch Mike and Grant - huge match up.
45. Once again Stephanie not afraid to put herself in a critical position. And young Natalie in the key position for Ometepe
46. Right off the bat Natalie and Grant - good communication and Grant is a stud.
47. know it's self-serving, but damn this show is good. Love Ralph screaming for the ball!
48. Natalie is 18. 18. Impressive how she handles it all.
49. Ometepe is on a roll and yes I'll say it - Zapatera started this slide when they threw the challenge to get rid of Russell.
50. glad you dug the challenge! Look for it again next year. You speak, we listen. It's on the books.
51. A to Q - Grant does not get another shirt. But they had needles/thread so I think he sewed it up afterwards
52. A to Q - I rehearse a few challenges - when I can convince the dream team to let me!
53. A to Q - eating or auction this season? Hmmm should I tell you? Nah.. gotta watch!
54. A to Q - we NEVER eat in front of castaways. We always are mindful of their situation.
55. This Jesus is the 2nd biggest in the world . Brazil has the biggest.
56. When I had some time off this is the spot I would go - it was gorgeous.
57. They LOVE that food. And now Rob is going to make yet another MASTERFUL move.
58. A perfect time to change up his game and let someone else find it. Very smart playing. Now Grant feels in control.
59. Okay watch the next two minutes - its' one of the best scenes of the season
60. hell hath no fury... I say it again. Write stuff this good and you will work in Hollywood until you're old and gray.
61. CBS - Les Moonves if you're listening. I want to pitch a show. It's called Phillip Shepherd.That's all I have for now.Interested?
62. Say what you want about Stephanie - she is a fighter. Who is going home?? Stephanie? Sarita? Someone else? Pipe in.
63. Phillip is no dummy. Brighter than you'd guess. Okay time for TRIBAL
64. boy it's pretty divided - but it looks like the odds are on Sarita going home.
65. I love Tribal council. If it's raining they love Tribal too because of the heat and they stay dry.
66. Why do we omit words when everybody knows what they're saying? Silly.
67. David is a smart dude. Good listener. Very observant.
68. Ralph has got a wicked beard.
69. She couldn't do it. Good effort but now Stephanie must face Matt in HIS house - will be very tough...
70. my armchair quarterback - I think Zapatera is still focused on Russell - and they're fast losing the battle.Have to turn it round.
71. I see your comments a lot of you feel that Z made a big mistake tonight. I agree with you. We'll see how it plays out!

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-23-11, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Post Ep 6..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-11 AT 00:12 AM (EST)

Oops...is this also a no-post until midnight East Coast thread?...still getting the hang of things here. I edit it back in when it's ok.

Edit to re-post after 12 EDT

W/re to OFG's post below...oh ok...thought I was messing up.

My original post:
--------------------------
Thanks FlowerPower! This really is a great resource to draw from.

This jumped out and screamed at me....
"This is Phillips biggest obstacle - his need for credit. It is going to haunt him. So hard to pull our ego out of it"

A haunting should take at least a couple episodes to evoke...maybe more, dontcha think?
-----------------------------

03-23-11, 11:51 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Post Ep 6..."
People should understand that Jeff is doing live tweeting, so the tweets themselves "spoil" the show same as the east coast topic. Can't see the harm in commenting on a post that already tells you what happened tonight.

03-24-11, 01:30 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Post Ep 6..."
Next time a Jeff Tweets thread is started it should have up top a spoiler advisory, it's basically an adjunct to the weekly EastCoast episode threads. If anyone even cares anymore.

03-24-11, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Post Ep 6..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-11 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

It might have been in the later tweets, but Jeff mentions that the reunion show will be in NY this time. Is there any correlation between where the winner lives vs the reunion show?

I think that Fabio was from California and that season's show was in CA.

Or am I just grasping?

03-30-11, 10:07 PM (EST)
27. "Post Ep 7"
Posting this before the West Coast has viewed the show...don't read if you don't want to know!

And do I need to say how much I love Phillip. Time for some guac and a chip. Hello interactive living room - welcome!
Imagine for a moment... you are coming home to THAT.... literally sleeping on bamboo with bugs, snakes, rats, and the rain.
Man is it me or does Steve seem like he's on some sort of anti-anxiety drug?
That lightning is real. It rained a ton.
short main title - always a clue that we have a lot of show for you...
Grant is super tough. Killer athlete. A to Q Will we see merge tonight...? Hmm... no.
the mics are being held by boom operators. There is s small crew - camera/asst cam/and sound person. They get it ALL.
tonights challenge is one we've done before but it kicks ##### tonight. You'll want to run it yourself. Guaranteed.
What Stephanie is doing right now, they ALL do sooner or later. Talk about every food they want when they get home.
Phillip doesn't trust Rob. Rob doens't trust Phillip. I love Phillips' reference to the Book of 5 Rings - never heard of it - but love it
Let your enemy move first. Brilliant. He's right. I need to do that more.
Rob better watch out or Mr. Unaware gonna smack him upside his head with his Federal Agent badge.
Okay the consensus is Matt will win... let's see.
Remember, all duels are scheduled and built long before we know who will be at Redemption Island. Luck of the draw.
Unreal. No editing. That's how it went down.
This was a very very very very hot day. No breeze at all. Very quiet and very tense. Everybody is aware of the stakes.
She's still in it. A to Q - my play by play is that good we don't edit much on this show, it's how it goes down -
I have a feeling very few of you are pulling for S
Matt opens the door
Matt does it again. Matt stays alive for the 5th time.
Is anybody moved by the emotion that comes at RI when they finally know they are out for good?
Steph mixing it up on her way out. I think she is giving good advice. Ralph is dense as a log.
here we go again! The Samurai - I love it.
A to Q - the Book of 5 Rings is real. I just googled it. Probably a good read.
A to Q - If Matt wins long enough he WILL get back in and could he beat Rob? Of course. Odds are against Rob - big target.
A to Q - We WILL find out if Phillip is former fed agent at the live reunion show on May 15th in NYC.
A to Q - we don't stay out of the rain. A to Q crew rarely suffers from dehydration, A to Q - no gross food challenge this yr.
One of the best elements of RI is this right here - how much to share or not share
Rob is so good this year. About as good as anybody has ever played 7 eps in.
He never misses an opportunity... always turns it... first against someone and then to make him look better... very very good
pound for pound, Ometepe is a much smarter tribe right now. My .2 cents
The Survivors have a LOT of down time with nothing going on... just sitting around. We let them sit long enough that's when...
something usually snaps.
This is an example of why Zapatera is in trouble. NOBODY gets along. David is offering to fish... nothing but complaints.
A to Q - it's not weird to see myself anymore - originally yes. I was convinced I needed major plastic surgery
now I don't really connect it to "me" -
A to Q - Yes, they get sunscreen. They also get a med box with band-aids and condoms too. Yep. Condoms.
the thing about condoms...we are watching them 24/7 so it's tough to have sex unless you want it to be a sex tape...
Argument aside, this scene is great reminder of how little they have to live on ... a few spoonfuls a day that's it
Poor Phillip, all he wants is to be heard! That's the secret to Phillip. Just listen to him.
the guy gets his feelings hurt - easy to deal with him
What exactly is it about Boston Rob that everybody loves him so much? Guys wanna be him, women wanna be with him. Why?
Phillip makes a good point - we do not respect our elders.
Where would we be without Philips speeches. Okay - GREAT challenge. all the elements are there -weather,tough,close.
people tossing themselves thru the mud.. rain... teamwork... immunity on the line. This is.. Survivor.
every brick had to be hand placed by art deparment - they're made of wood. Huge set up.
It doesn't get better than this. Ever. Our entire crew can feel the excitement. Every cam operator is on their game.
Ometepe is on a major roll!
up next.. an beautiful reward and a hilarious strategic move
A to Q - to be clear. Those bricks were made from wood, painted and placed by hand. Took about 6 hours to place bricks.
A to Q - I have never lost my voice. A to Q - Rob and Amber have 2 kids doing great
A to Q Re condoms. They are there in case someone did want to have sex, because we do not want any Survivor babies.
A to Q- smart tribes probably use them for other reasons...
A to Q yes I think my play by play makes them nervous. I rehearsed a challenge this season and had someone else do my part...
A to Q and they were breathing down my neck saying, "Probst falling behind" and it drove me nuts. Great for me to experience.
A to Q - they get NO toothbrush, NO makeup, NO toilet paper, NO soap, no nothing. It's the real deal. Extremely tough.
I love anything to do w helicopters on our show because most people have never been on one - quite an experience.
Tell me ... you've never seen anything like this before... incredible shots.
I hope you are watching in HD. It's really quite amazing.
An active volcano, helicopter ride and every treat you can think of. For a Survivor player this is a 10 day.
A to Q - you're right - Phillip is all over the map. Unite or divide. Good point.
A to Q... oh yes they do get tampons too.
when you watch do you study their camp? The world they build always impresses me.
What makes the most sense - keep David/smart but uncertain about trust.. or Sarita/loyal but weak in challenges
Ralph is awesome.
I know you guys hate me for harping on throwing the challenge but the proof is in the numbers. THey gave O morale boost.
Ralph, you rock. So earnest.
I would so want to be on Ometepe tribe. Z is lost.
This is what is known as GROUP THINK. the group coming to decisions without evaluating and without insulting each other
it's hurting them. They are not evaluating properly, instead just agreeing with everyone else so they can just agree
Finally Zapatera makes a smart choice. I think this is what they needed to do and will hopefully turn the tide.
What odds do you give Sarita against Matt on RI? 1 in ....?
For following me tonight, you are the first to hear that next week...we merge. So the winner of the duel goes back into the game.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-11, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Post Ep 7"
Thanks for this FP. They get sunscreen...as if we didn't know since Exile Island's Dan.

03-31-11, 02:06 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Post Ep 7"
I have read the Book of 5 Rings. It is good. Strategy, it works in war, it works in business, it works in politics. Unfortunately, it can work for bad or for good.

04-01-11, 06:15 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Post Ep 7"
Thanks indeed!

No gross food challenge. (They heart Rob, don't want to torment him.)

04-06-11, 11:15 PM (EST)
31. "Post Episode 8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-11 AT 11:17 PM (EST)

From Jeff Probst during episode 8:

Matt is clearly the favorite. Glad to hear everybody is eating. A to Q, once the show started I never saw RI shelter again.

Unless there is a medical emergency or a challenge at their camp, I never go. That's their world. I stay out of the way.

treemail started as a way to get a message to them without me having to go all the way to camp every time -

Of all days to get a cut.. wait till you see what the challenge is... oh-oh..

HUGE stakes. Win this you are back in pursuit of the million dollars. If Matt wins, Rob is in trouble.

These footholds are extremely small. Very difficult. I've tried this challenge several times (not w 1m on the line)... tough

I feel your nervousness for Matt. He's our underdog. He's the guy you root for. It's not rooting against Sarita, just for Matt.

The pain on both of their feet was intense. Major cramps.

for live tweeting with me, I have a sneak peak for you. The merge name and flag, take a look! http://ow.ly/i/a2jy

A to Q yes we knew Phillip was good but we didn't know he was GOLD. I love his stories. This is what you pray for in reality.

A to Q - lots of factors go into choosing a location. # of beaches, secluded, govt support, weather, political stability

rom a lifestyle pov, I LOVED Nicaragua! I would love to go back again anytime CBS wants to.
Sounds like we caught a few of you by surprise with RI returning. So now the question is... when does the next person come back?

What does Murlonio mean? I'll give you a clue. What it means is not what it is.

people often complain we give them too much food. Trust me when I tell you we don't. This goes in.. and out... in a few hours.

NOPE! RT @russsullivan: @JeffProbst do the girls get to shave there bikini lines cuz it sure looks like they do

Leave it to @bostonrob. Total BS.

@bostonrob is laughing his ##### off at home right now and the rest of the tribe probably want to strangle him.

Okay this is a big move... Mike is making a huge move. If it works, the game will change.

I respect this move. 99% of the time you have to make at least one big move in order to get to the end.This is Mike's and Matt's.

I got to release some of those baby turtles into the ocean one night.

They are playing with fire. Messing with @BostonRob is dangerous but if you want to go deep it has to happen sooner or later.

Survivors watch live with you guys. THey have no idea what others said about them until they see it live.

Yes RT @just_gibs: @JeffProbst Was the size of their feet considered for this duel?

I'm there the whole time. Separate island but never further than 15 minRT @7deee23: @JeffProbst where do u stay during the filming season?

for tweeting live with me, here's a sneak peek at the next challenge http://ow.ly/i/a2lh

I love challenges like this because they are fair for everybody. Question who needs immunity most??

now it gets interesting.... I tried this challenge as well. One lapse in concentration and it's over.

Nope. Always paying attention.RT @unrealreality09: @JeffProbst On the longer challenges, do you ever get bored?

I'll gladly snuff your torch again! RT @jdhillier: @Ashley_Trainer gotta get you another shot at it - you listening @JeffProbst

Ashley from Samoa, not this season. RT @mikegreggs: @JeffProbst @Jdhillier @Ashley_Trainer wha? you mean she doesn't win?

We never considered giving Matt immunity because it didn't seem fair. Do you think that would be fair?

I love my life in California. thanks for asking. RT @ttcwill: @JeffProbst are you going to replace Regis?

Okay this is risky business right here... how will Rob react to this news?

Mike is going for it! I LOVE THIS MOVE!

Matt? Rob? Grant? Mike? who will be voted out>>????

Unreal, right? What are the odds? Matt is going back to Redemption Island.... Holy cow.

@BostonRob... genius or sadist? Or both?

And, here’s the tweet from Boston Rob tonight:

BostonRob Boston Rob

Survivor Night with my biggest fans! http://t.co/52xokIa

04-13-11, 09:44 PM (EST)
32. "Post Episode 9"
Do you like Matt's faith?
So was Matt an idiot? Or did he just get blindsided again? Big difference.
Here we go http://t.co/Bz2A0
t's faith in his God is really inspiring.
Regardless your personal views on faith and religion, you have to admire someone who commits so fully to his beliefs.
I'd agree his mistake was in telling Rob his inner most thoughts - u don't have 2 share everything! Most of us learn the hard way...
I love David. The ONLY Zapatera who can objectively comment on the game.
Ah Julie, I don't buy this for one second. Not ONe second. She did the same thing to Russell. It's BS.
Natalie: Hard game. Oh man that is annoying. So annoying. Hard game. Ya think?
This buddy system ONLY works because Rob has a group of fairly naive players. If he was on Zapatera they would have shut it down
LIke him or not, Rob is playing better than anyone has ever played. Ever.
Natalie just got "made" - she is now in the inner circle of the Rob Mafia. Somebody is going for a drive in a car very soon.
When I first saw this interview in the rough cut I fell out of my chair at the godfather like nature of the edit/music/Rob.
I am laughing so hard right now. It's my game. I'm in charge. I'm sitting at my desk laughing out loud.
his is no joke. This is really what Phillip said to me. Crazy, right?
It is hard to imagine he's a former federal agent.
I LOVE this challenge. It shows you who really wants it and who doesn't care. I almost get smashed myself - watch!
Great display of motivation. Who really wants it. Grant wants it. Rob wants it. Zapatera's need it. The rest?
This was very tough. We tested it many times to get it right. Very hard to do this challenge.
had to make sure the water was safe.
Grant odds on fav - and he does!
This is a great game! Okay A to Q - two tribals tonight because we had 18 people, have to get rid of them!
A to Q - Phillip is not an act. He is legit. A to Q, Nobody is allowed to shave. Rob's hair just grows differently than others
A to Q - clarify: when we start with more than 16 we have to have some double eliminations. That's why 2 tribals at times.
It really sucks to be Zapatera. They have to get to the low person on the totem pole at Ometepe. Stir something up.
This was a funny idea by Zapatera. There's nothing there, they're just messing with them.
kinda crazy what happens with a group - Ometepe are like a gang right now. Nuts.
What would YOU do right now? What's the one move you would make if you were a Zapatera?
man when the guy on the bottom says he likes being on the bottom this is a tough situation. I really don't know what I'd do
3 separate agencies. 2nd highest medal. Here we go!
to Q RI will be very fun from here on out, won't always be 2person duels!
A to Q - you don't have to keep a straight face with Phillip. I just smile or laugh with him
A to Q - yes we tell them where to sit, so we make sure the tall people are in back. tha'ts the only time we do it.
A to Q - of course Rob can still use his idol. Up until the last episode.
A to Q - can't tell you how many will be on the jury.... A to Q - NO duel tonight!
Agreed RT @henrywhitfield: Russell is sitting back screaming "told you so!" all goes back to throwing that challenge.@JeffProbst #Survivor
Man they do sleep awfully close together. How would you feel if your wife/husband were sleeping that closely. to rob. or ashley?
t rained a lot in Nicaragua. Great for the show but it is miserable. CLothes get wet, you get cold. Rough way to spend 39 daysOkay NOW what do you do? YOu're one of the four Zaps... lay out your plan.
Ralph has no patience... it's all about timing.
it would be so damn frustrating to be on Zapatera. NOTHING you can do. So hard to be nice at this point if you're a Zap.
The thing is -somebody on Ometepe is making a mistake, because somebody IS on the bottom and could move up by switching over
I love these challenges where you can fight for immunity or skip it and eat. Always telling who chooses what...
I understand both. Steve knows he can't beat a light woman on this challenge - and Phillip, well hell, he's just hungry.
But even someone like Rob who doesn't technically need immunity knows you have to fight for it every single time.
the food is so bad for the crew on location that even the crew wants one of those burgers. We always eat the leftovers
what you won't see on this challenge is how damaging it was to the legs of those who last a long time... very very damaging
David is fighting so hard to stay in this game. He's a favorite of mine because he came to play.
the water is green because we kept having to fill it and it got "stuff" in it we tried our best!
the circulation was gone from david's legs at this point. It was blue.
he was against such lighter women
you can see it the way he is walking - it was serious. He was really hurting.
A to Q - yes it is the same pool that Fabio peed in. Yep. Maybe that's why it's green?
o Q - NO they can't bring an IPOD! That's funny. Survivor kicks your #####. No music. No news. No nothing.
A to Q we never reshoot a challenge or a scene. What you see is what you get.
We haven't seen enough of Ralph this season. He's what Survivor is all about. All different walks of life.
eally is a fascinating study in human dynamics. Julie was right. Rob is "controlling" his people.
Grant doesn't seem to realize what Rob is doing. Natalie has no idea. Andrea and Ashley might...
a cup of rice.. can you imagine? How many of you have already eaten more than a cup of rice just while watching the show tonight?
great comment from David. RI could be the best back door to the final... so much to discover yet with RI.
I'm amazed so many of you think Phillip is going home tonight. What show are you watching?

04-13-11, 10:50 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Post Episode 9"
This was the first episode where I thought the editing was a bit hard on Rob. He did seem a little Jim Jones like. But it's a strategy, and its a new strategy; Jeff is still in awe with Rob's game.

04-14-11, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Post Episode 9"
Funnily... one of my two bosses at work is named Jim Jones.

04-13-11, 10:51 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Post Episode 9"
Well I certainly agree with that last tweet.

04-14-11, 00:48 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Post Episode 9"
A to Q - of course Rob can still use his idol. Up until the last episode.

It's been F6 for the last few seasons, so maybe this is a new deadline to help Rob.
I think Fiji and possibly the Cooks were the only F3 seasons where it was good until F5. There may have been one rehidden at F5 in Micronesia, but Parvati didn't look for it.

In Gabon, the idol expired at F6, same in Samoa, same with HvV, same last season.

Nightsky 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-14-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nightsky Click to send private message to Nightsky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Post Episode 9"
Why does jeff do challenges THAT HE KNOWS CATER TO A FEMALE OR A MALE. There is ONE woman on zap and 3 female followers of robs on ome........that was rigged for robbies benefit.

04-14-11, 11:41 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Post Episode 9"
Yeah, if it hadn't been for the hanging by legs after 20 minutes bit someone else may have had a chance, but that definitely favored the smaller and younger players.

04-14-11, 12:02 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Post Episode 9"
According to Jeff's previous tweets, the challenges on RI and IC are set up ahead of time, so they don't know the mix between female and male, nevermind which team has more of each.

The only time I thought there was a disadvantage to a tribe, was at the beginning when Ometeppe had 5 women and 4 men to Zapatera's 4 women and 5 men. In early tribal challenges, strength is an advantage.

04-14-11, 02:31 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Post Episode 9"
Somebody is going for a drive in a car very soon.

What does this mean? Is it related to David's dinner to boatride to mob hit thing?

Please don't let it be the return of teh car reward.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-11, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Post Episode 9"
I assumed Jeff was going with the mob hit analogy and was implying that Ashley (or someone) would be taking the long car ride soon. The car reward didn't dawn on me, but maybe you're right.

04-14-11, 03:48 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Post Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-11 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

Figured out what was bugging me. Rob and Amber both received new cars in All-Stars. But Jeff isn't sly enough to pull out such an obscure reference on a tweet.

04-19-11, 09:11 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Post Episode 9"
They lost the car sponsor ...
Sprint is the big sponsor now.

The sponsor of the show is also reflected in the Fantasy game. Like there are points for using a Sprint phone and there is a Sprint player of the week.

There used to be a grand prize of a car; now there isn't.

Don't expect to see a car.

Jeff's tweet reminded me of Sopranos when Adriana got taken for a ride by Silvio. She got whacked of course, so not sure what Jeff is thinking with Natalie.

04-20-11, 11:12 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Post Episode 9"
I think the car comment is separate from the Natalie comment. Likely a reference to The Godfather, in which numerous characters were escorted away in cars and killed -- Paulie ("leave the gun, take the cannoli"), Carlo, Tessio...

04-19-11, 08:13 PM (EST)
43. "Boston Rob Tweets..."
All we ever wanted was to play for the Bruins when we were kids. http://t.co/LUp1C8x.

I can't talk about the show until after the finale. But trust me, when I can talk, I will.
Happy anniversary to my wonderful wife. I love you, Amber.

04-20-11, 09:58 PM (EST)
46. "Tweets post episode 10"
What does anyone make out of this tweet by Boston Rob...

I can't talk about the show until after the finale. But trust me, when I can talk, I will.

Post ep 10 Jiffy Tweets:

Here's my shot of the week. Same CBS office. Probably the same Tshirt! Let's see yours!! http://t.co/rzLLvb
my choice. RT @zombie_misfit: @JeffProbst Q: Has this weekly Twitter feed been added to your show obligations or do you do it for fun?
Imagine being out here 26 days...nearly one month. Most of it spent alone on RI.
It is in Survivor world! RT @acwatt: @JeffProbst A 3-person challenge isn't a duel, silly.
Look at what they are eating. then look at what you are eating. Survivor will kick your #####.
sneak peek - tonight's episode has a HUGE argument...
A to Q the one hand in the air "Survivors ready" came from season one, I was a long ways away so I raised my arm to signal 'start"
A to Q the one hand in the air "Survivors ready" came from season one, I was a long ways away so I raised my arm to signal 'start"
A to Q - I have no idea what language Phillip was speaking
Why the attitude? Show the love baby! RT @sanman199: @JeffProbst um yeah yall been showing clips all week
#survivor no idea what he is saying but it sounds very cool
I cannot get enough of Phillip. What a moment. Look at that background - that's epic!
one of his favorite expressions is "what I call..." (fill in the blank) -- he'll be great at the live finale show on May 15th
Do you think it is fair of Zapatera to hold onto their rice and not share it?
his mispronunciations are the most consistently amazing and funny thing about him
Okay place your bets... who wins the duel?
This was one of my fav challenges, loved that we did it as a duel. Major pressure. Must remain calm and hope for no wind.
I guess I should ask... who will lose! that's all that matters. the first two to finish stay alive.
cards are made of wood
mike is dangerously close to destroying it all
you are never out of it - always a chance for the other guy to make a mistake
and just like that David is gone. I'll miss him. He's a very good player. I hope we see him again on another season.
Rob is right - the RI element is going 2 play huge in the end especially depending who is on the jury. This is far from over.
A to Q - re tribal votes. I go look at them and put them in the most dramatic order. So I do know who is going home as I walk...A to Q - that challenge took about 30 minutes.
a to q - lk for multiple person duels from here on out.. and yes I know that a duel is technically 2 people..
Technically, I don't "tally" the votes either!
And here we go... it's about to get hot.. and heated.
man they hate each other.
if they run out of rice and truly needed more I would give them some but I would want something in return, like a tarp
this is what survivor is about - a cross section of people from different walks of life - diff life experiences and points of view
keep in mind 26 days of no sleep, hunger, deprivation, people u don't like from different walks of life &a million dollar prize.
to all of who you say Phillip must go... you would miss him more than Russell and Coach combined.
Survivor finale is Sunday May 15th - disregard anything else you saw or heard.
Okay it's a puzzle.. who is your money on?
majority of you picking Rob to win.... let's see!
"draw for spots" means they draw to see which "lane" they'll be in - so it's fair re sun, wind, etc
this is a very very very close finish...
Steve was literally one second behind. One second.
100% agreed. RT @mcswiss01: @JeffProbst You have to think Rob has to be the best player to never have won the whole thing.
A to Q - nobody asked but my two cents - Sandra won twice but is not the best player. I'd put Parvati and Rob ahead of her.
Karaoke ...RT @baustin621: @JeffProbst where was your profile pic taken? #rockstar
A to Q my necklace was made for me by a friend. But next year I'm wearing two new ones from jewelry makers who sent them to me
A to Q - tribe names are always based on local words/meanings... A to Q - cameramen do not talk to Survivors
so... before you hear the chatter.. who do you think will be going to RI tonight??
You're saying you want Rob gone? I don't believe you. RT @dmljan23: @JeffProbst The two people I can't stand..Parvati and Rob...ugh
Now this is just downright cold blooded. They have so little in the way of clothing.
do you think that was an appropriate thing to do?
1 hour ago
I'm shocked you guys think that is funny. I really am. I'm out of touch.
hang on... tribal gets pretty tense. I'll keep quiet for most of it. It's worth it to listen and not talk...
so Julie is gone and the shorts are missing. What did you make of that tribal?
There was a lot of tension but in the end I felt that both men understood each other and felt "heard" - that's what was most impt

04-20-11, 10:01 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Tweets post episode 10"
>What does anyone make out of
>this tweet by Boston Rob...
>
>
>I can't talk about the show
>until after the finale. But
>trust me, when I can
>talk, I will.

Could be interpreted either way -- either he wins or he's pissed and wants to vent big time over being booted out by his alliance ("how dare the knaves keep Phillip over me!") before the final vote.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-21-11, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Tweets post episode 10"
FloPo, I think this tweet is more telling:

Rob is right - the RI element is going 2 play huge in the end especially depending who is on the jury. This is far from over.

04-21-11, 01:04 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Tweets post episode 10"
to all of who you say Phillip must go... you would miss him more than Russell and Coach combined.

Nothin' from nothin' means nothin'

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-11, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Tweets post episode 10"
Keep drinking the Kool Aid Jeff!

04-21-11, 10:37 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Tweets post episode 10"
Just saw this AM that Jeff tweeted this at the end of the Pacific Coast airing of the show....next week.. will Phillip find his shorts? And a big twist at tribal council!!

Sure sounds like OFG was right on, speculating about a possible double boot at TC...?

04-28-11, 11:36 AM (EST)
52. "Post Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-11 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

I'm back at my CBS living room! Show me yours!! Living room That is. http://t.co/yZASYt
everytime I see Matt get blindsided for the second time it hurts. Brutal.
Imagine for a moment... one month living in this world. Think what you were doing a month ago... it's a long time.
I think Phillip is exhausted. You can see it in his body, his eyes, his expressions. This show really does kick your #####.
Do you believe Phillip can make it to the finals? Can he keep it together that long?
line of the night so far.. "Where's numbnuts."
Tell me this isn't a bit incredible. He found his shorts. Do you think his grandfather spirit is for real???
Okay wait - that's the line of the night... "Son, you can't stand the truth."
This is what happens after 27 days. You lose your focus. He's still talking about the shorts. It takes so much to stay sharp.
gut check on Matt? I find him to be a super strong dude...but he's being challenged right now. what do you guys think?
this is really powerful. I am moved by matt. He feels alone and Survivor can be a very lonely place.
what? This confuses me. Guy is holding on with all he has... RT @ahleeesun: @JeffProbst Matt's gone crazy
Here's my line of the night from me: "it is so easy when you sit at home, to talk Sh*t about people in this game. " tough game
Does this story connect with you? Julie and her forclosure and her need?
If Matt survives and makes it to the final tribal council... does he win?
I think what Andrea said sums up why this show is tough - "on a human level.. not on a game level."
I gotta say I continue to be amazed at how harsh many of you are... very little sympathy or empathy... interesting
any favorites in this challenge? Who do you want to win?
I did try this challenge myself and at cbs.com there is a BTS of John Kirhoffer (Challenge Prod) trying it!
This is very hard. No mistakes can be made.
it's not over yet... now a dilemma for Grant
Grant is so loyal to Rob. Oh oh second choice... tough.
Did you hear his explanation? He wants to throw Andrea off the scent that she is next.
Re two minutes of cake time - think like a producer. It's only interesting if there is a ticking clock.
Any thoughts on what's in the secret package? If you guess I may tell you...
You're half right. RT @tthighs_woot: @JeffProbst Double elimination?
And you're the other half right. You've got it. See what you get for following me!RT @melkay724: @JeffProbst an extra immunity challenge?
The most amazing thing about Rob's game is how he has everybody telling him everything. It's cult like.
Steve is the favorite to go to RI
okay it's do or die... who do you think will win?? 28 days in... a memory test.
28 days... like a drug. You start seeing things. RT @mattbournek2fly: @JeffProbst #Survivor You didn't even use the knife or machete.
Now things are about to get really interesting. The 6 ometepe must now turn on themselves...
Okay guys, once again enjoyed it. Thought you were a bit harsh on Matt, but hey that's your opinion.

A few tidbits from the pacific coast feed:

I buy it from Matt. I think he is broken and exhausted and hanging on... only by his faith. I found it touching, the honesty.
unreal.. matt is still in this game.
28 days. Man that is a long time. does Julie's story touch you?
oh get over yourself..RT @wchepoo: @JeffProbst Please. PLEAASE do NOT compare Matt to Jesus.
Grant's loyalty to Rob is crazy. "I love you, Rob."
the room just groaned when he picked Rob.
So what do you make of these girls telling Rob everything? Crazy or keeping alliance strong?
and now we are down to six.... it's going to get ugly starting next week.
The ometepe six decimated Zapatera. Very rare that happens. They no longer have a common enemy

I get the impression that Phillip is going to be unbearable, and could get the boot prior to the finals...? Matt is so destined to come back....Jiffy is defensive of him, where he's being portrayed as one that wants to give in....I had negative feelings for him too, when I was watching the show. I admire his strength in trying and maintaining, but this is a game that he signed up for that millions would like to play, and they show him saying he wants to go home....doesn't sit well. I'd like to see him really "playing"...

05-05-11, 09:19 AM (EST)
53. "Tweets post Ep 12"
Show you mine if you show me yours... http://t.co/LeumHH
There is a definite mood change when we reach this point. They can feel the end in sight, you'll see more smiles & more paranoia
no sooner do I say that then Natalie weeps... but it's what I'm talking about - they can see the end in sight - it's emotional
I wish all of you could experience Survivor. It's such a test of mental and physical - really shows you what you're made of...
I always always love the loved ones - I'm a softie. A month under these conditions is really tough...always brightens their day.
Inner thigh - it's nice. RT @wagnak: @JeffProbst hey jeff ever get a tattoo of abraham lincoln?
I think she was pregnant RT @jmicanada: Where was Amber @JeffProbst for the family message?
hang tight.. the reason amber is not involved, she was pregnant and not available to us
remember the stakes - you lose - you're out. You win - you stay alive and you get love... and if it's Survivor.. there's a twist
I'm not cranky. Just lippy. Big difference, right? RT @dmljan23: @JeffProbst @inac88 Damn Jeff, why do you always sound so cranky?
I wondered the same thing! RT @kecruz85: @JeffProbst I think Steve is missing on purpose
Do you think this was all based on the goodness of his heart... or strategy or both?
stupid? I don't think so. He just bought 6 possible jury votes. Huge move. I disagree with Ralph.
hat helicopter shot of Mike on the beach - THAT'S SURVIVOR.
the reason this is such a big deal is they now have someone from home they can share the exp with - really means a lot to them
a to q - occasionally we'll bring out an extra crew to cover something big- but normally it's just a few folks... very quiet..
boy it's gonna be an interesting live show... lots of trash being talked by Rob...
coming up - one of the toughest challenges of the season...
This challenge destroyed our dream team and they were fully fed and well rested. It was brutal. enjoy.
It was about 110 degrees and up and down and the mental fatigue and knowing you could be going home... a lot of pressure.
this was a huge build for our art dept. dream team is the group who tests our challenges.
it's not over... now more drama.
I believed him. I saw our challenge testers on their #####. It was truly one of the most draining challenges we've ever done.
A to Q - no idea why I suddenly called him Mariano. Just got caught up in the drama of the moment...
So do you believe Phillip? Could this all be an act???
How great would Phillips oral argument be??
up to an hour or so..RT @melmobarrie: @JeffProbst how long does tribal really last?
and the blindsides begin...

05-07-11, 10:38 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Tweets post Ep 12"
the reason amber is not involved, she was pregnant and not available to us

and it was just as simple as it seemed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •