The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-11, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Let the game begin, no graphics please....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously... vince3 03-09-11 1
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Flowerpower 03-09-11 2
 Russell kiki_k 03-09-11 3
   RE: Russell michel 03-09-11 40
       RE: Russell kiki_k 03-09-11 45
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Flowerpower 03-09-11 4
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST kiki_k 03-09-11 6
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST kiki_k 03-09-11 15
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Belle Book 03-09-11 26
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST vince3 03-09-11 5
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST vince3 03-09-11 8
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST jbug 03-09-11 12
       RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST michel 03-09-11 46
       RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Outfrontgirl 03-10-11 60
           RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST jbug 03-10-11 64
               RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Loree 03-10-11 65
                   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Brownroach 03-10-11 71
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST djandy 03-10-11 69
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Flowerpower 03-09-11 7
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Outfrontgirl 03-09-11 9
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Estee 03-09-11 17
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Kermit the Vixen 03-09-11 10
   Hiya Vix! Flowerpower 03-09-11 44
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Brownroach 03-09-11 11
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Brownroach 03-09-11 13
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Flowerpower 03-09-11 14
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Outfrontgirl 03-09-11 18
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST CTgirl 03-09-11 55
       RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Flowerpower 03-10-11 63
           RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Kermit the Vixen 03-10-11 66
               VIX.... Flowerpower 03-10-11 67
       RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Brownroach 03-10-11 68
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST vince3 03-09-11 16
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Outfrontgirl 03-09-11 20
 Camp Zap Flowerpower 03-09-11 19
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST vince3 03-09-11 21
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Brownroach 03-09-11 22
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Outfrontgirl 03-09-11 24
 David jbug 03-09-11 23
   RE: David Outfrontgirl 03-09-11 25
       RE: David CTgirl 03-09-11 56
 Challenge Flowerpower 03-09-11 27
   RE: Challenge jbug 03-09-11 29
 Immunity Challenge vince3 03-09-11 28
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Brownroach 03-09-11 30
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Outfrontgirl 03-09-11 32
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST vince3 03-09-11 31
   RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Outfrontgirl 03-09-11 34
       RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST michel 03-09-11 49
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Brownroach 03-09-11 33
 TC Flowerpower 03-09-11 35
 RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST Brownroach 03-09-11 36
 Da Votes vince3 03-09-11 37
 Jiffy's last words... Flowerpower 03-09-11 38
   RE: Jiffy's last words... Outfrontgirl 03-09-11 39
       Fantasy team Flowerpower 03-09-11 48
 Next time on Survivor... Flowerpower 03-09-11 41
   RE: Next time on Survivor... Kermit the Vixen 03-09-11 43
   RE: Next time on Survivor... Brownroach 03-09-11 47
       Kristina on RI Flowerpower 03-09-11 51
           RE: Kristina on RI Round Robin 03-10-11 59
   RE: Next time on Survivor... Outfrontgirl 03-10-11 61
 I think I've Got It! michel 03-09-11 42
   RE: I think I've Got It! Belle Book 03-09-11 50
       RE: I think I've Got It! michel 03-09-11 52
   WHAT!!! Flowerpower 03-09-11 53
       RE: WHAT!!! kiki_k 03-09-11 54
           RE: WHAT!!! michel 03-09-11 57
 thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou dabo 03-10-11 58
   RE: thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyo... Outfrontgirl 03-10-11 62
       RE: thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyo... dabo 03-10-11 70
           RE: thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyo... SquidProQuo 03-10-11 72

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-11, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously..."
Previously: Rob's Omatepe had voted out Matt and sent him to Redemption Island. Matt then wins the Redemption Island Duel in come-from-behind fashion, eliminating Fran from the game completely, her officially now out in 18th and last place.

Meanwhile, RussHell's machinations with his harem of two girls cause the other Zapatera 6 to consider and then execute a successful throw of the combined RC/IC, therefore giving Omatepe comfort items (chairs, tarp, lantern, etc.) and also a clue to the HII (which Phillip was almost literally sitting on...) At the following TC, RussHell gets the dubious distinction of going from 2nd (Samoa) and 3rd (Heroes vs. Villains) to the 1st one voted out of his tribe, and potentially 2nd out overall in the whole game!

Finally, post-show discussions will tonight be in the Government room of http://www.myinfochat.com/ Whether it will be a celebration of Troll Stew, or an Ash Wednesday wake for Matt? Remains to be seen...

03-09-11, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Last time on Survivor: BR was the undisputed leader, found the clue to idol...Kristina is desperate to find it...

Meanwhile at Zap: RussHell played a familiar game, Rooster says this is not his game, it's my game. RussHell's tribe is so determined to get Russell out, they threw the challenge....they voted out Russell...Russell is now going to RI, if he loses he is out for good....On RI, at night, Russell..."anybody home"

"It's russell"

Matt: Russell Hantz just walked in, it's a surprise
Russell: They told me it was a girl, they threw the challenge, they voted me out! I wanted to b!tch slap all of them. Matt's a rookie, he's going to be nervous as Hell to go against me...right now, this is his house, I'm going to win, my tribe is going to come here one at a time, and I'm going to beat everyone of them, one at a time, I'm going to say "sleep in the mud, fool"...

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-09-11, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Russell"
I see Russell is holding on for dear life to the fact that his tribe "threw the challenge JUST to get rid of" him. I figured that would ease his ego. Of course we all know that they did it because he is such a jag-off, but let him have that. Now, I only pray that that Matt does win the challenge so that is ALL Russell has.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-11, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Russell"
They did throw the challenge just to get rid of him. Whether it's good for his ego or not, that's what happened.

03-09-11, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Russell"
What I meant is that he thinks they threw it because he is such a great player (and that soothes his ego) but we all know they threw it because he's an a--hole.

03-09-11, 09:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Phillip is up at the crack of dawn sweeping, he's annoying and wierd...Rob and Grant laughing at him...Rob says, who comes on Survivor with his tightie whities with his stuff hanging out, you don't want your friends coming over and seeing that....

Phillip: These young people don't understand me, this is a social game, it's a huge disadvantage for me, I'm prepared to do what i have to do to win a million$

Over at Zap: Steph: Last night Russ went to RI, Krista and I are stuck over here, Russell will kill it at RI, one of us needs to find the HII. Rooster says that one of those girls will be gone.

Rooster: He lets them all know that he has the HII....Sarita is jumping up and down. Now I have them to take me all the way to the end. I told you all I had it under control

Mike: We have the power right now, if RussHell comes back it will be very difficult for him to go deep into this game...

Ometepe:

Phillip: Gets the mail, you can draw stones or something else, 2 get to go to RI. Phil wants to go, and asks Kristina to go. He wants to visit RI, as a special agent he's looking for a little intel to help him win this game.

At Zap: Sarita confessional, she gets to go and watch Russell go, that would be worth a million dollars...

At RI: Russell likes Matt, he's good, but it's not the real world, it's Survivor....
Jiffy: Welcome to RI, both tribes sent 2 players to witness....set up blocks, avoid trip wires, cause them to fall, if your dominos stay to end, you win...live to see another day....here we go to stay alive....Go...One person will go to RI, other out of game for good, do or die, if you hit the ropes they will wiggle your platform and ruin it....don't put too close together or they will run out, neck and neck, Matt with slight lead...Matt, I think I got it....he knocks them down, Matt falls short, will have to restack his line....he was just short, Russhell thinks he has it....He falls short, door back open for Matt....a million $ duel, Matt re=stacked....so far so good, YES, RussHell is OUT, Matt stays alive....

03-09-11, 09:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-11 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

I was actually shaking & my heart was in my throat, but Amen. Now, I'm going to rewind & watch that troll crying again. (But I'm FF'wing through the b.s. speech by Russell trying to take credit if Rob's tribe eventually wins).

03-09-11, 09:24 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-11 AT 09:27 PM (EST)

Even better seeing him cry the 2nd time around. And respect for the game? Eff Russell. I live in NOLA -- I was there for Katrina (well, I had evacuated to Houston with my family) and we actually did suffer extension damage at both my parent's house & my house, so Russell can kiss my you-know-what for lying like he did the first time he played.

And WTF with Jeff saying "you finally lost?" The troll had his a$$ handed to him 2 times at F3 -- He's a 3x loser by my count.

Also, why was everyone so "scared" of Russell in the challenge? The only way he got to F3 the last 2x was by lucking into HIIs (and I'm not totally convinced he "lucked into" them, I'm with michel, I think TPTB had something to do with it), it had nothing to do with Russell's "prowess" at challenges.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-09-11, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLE-LU-JAH!

The Troll is gone for good! THE TROLL IS GONE FOR GOOD!

Belle Book

03-09-11, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-11 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

Omatepe: The Mis-Adventures of Secret Agent Man, in which Phillip returns to his 'crab hunter' routine, and generally disgusts the tribe with his undies...

Zapatera: As the Russell harem girls mope on the beach, Rooster tells the rest of the Zap 6 about his possession of the HII.

Omatepe: The shot of Phillip using a parchment as a periscope was him grabbing Treemail and then reading off that they could draw stones, Rock/Paper/Scissors, or just plain decide like civil peeps... Phillip and Kristina will observe for Omatepe, and Rooster/Sarita will observe for Zapatera

Redemption Island Duel: They must stack up their blocks in such a way to go from one way to the other to knock a ball into a tile to break it.

Matt's 1st attempt falls short! Sarita/Rooster bemoans... Russell's 1st attempt falls short!

Matt's 2nd attempt...IS GOOD! RUSSELL IS ELIMINATED 2ND FROM THE GAME!

03-09-11, 09:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-11 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

Ooh... after his losing the Redemption Island duel, Russell burns Zapatera by stating aloud that they threw the challenge to eliminate him... Rooster semi-lies that he found the HII right off the bat. Russell almost goads Rooster into revealing the HII, but Russell also reveals that Sarita is in charge as well as Matt/Steve are a team on Zaps....

Phillip says aloud that he now knows that Rooster wasn't lying, and he'll force him to play that HII... by himself if necessary.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-11, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
I'm happy, how about you?

Phillip & Kristina were wrong choices to go to RI.
one of them? yea; but not both.
Can't wait to hear what they tell the bunch when they get back.

03-09-11, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
I really was hoping Rob would witness Russell's fall but I don't know if Russell would have been so forthcoming with Rob there. The way it worked, it was perfect.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
but Rob wanted both of them to go because otherwise he could never have done that full throttle idol search. Kristina and Philip wouldn't have both allowed him to herd them far away from camp ...

that space of time meant more to Rob than seeing the duel.

03-10-11, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
I didn't look at it that way OFG; good point.
I was thinking more on the lines of not being able to trust what either of those returned to tell them about RI.

At the first RI duel, I got the impression the tribes wouldn't communicate with the evictees - cause that's they way we saw it. Maybe Matt got to communicate with his sweetie but they didn't show us.

I was surprised when Rooster & Russ got it going!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Jeffy probably thinks Russhell is special. We never heard Francesca getting to say much before she was booted. Russhell had to be given a special moment. Blec!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Yes I was thinking RussHell received a special dispensation to interact with the throngs in the stands. Really, with the fake "arena" set-up, there should be no communication.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-10-11, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-11 AT 12:46 PM (EST)

YAY! Russell is FINALLY off my TV (and CBS is free to move forward with its Breach of Contract lawsuit)!

7. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-11 AT 08:32 AM (EST)

Russell: Brand new for you, you are out of this game, he's crying, Jiffy says he's bared his soul out here, RussHell is really crying....covering eyes with hand, Matt consoles him. Jeff asks why are you crying, Russell says "people like my tribe throw a challenge just because I'm RussHell"...I'm the quarterback. Rooster says I don't think so, I think we've done a great job, I found the idol in 15 second..."

Rooster starts to show them all the idol from his bag, starts to take it out of his bag...Sarita tells-whispers- to him not to show them....RussHell knows he has the idol, Russhell tells them to take him out....Jiffy says are you kidding....Rooster says he was faking....Phillip says it was not a lie, he's got the idol....he earns a living by being a professional agent and he knows Rooster has it....

RussHell....He has nothing else to prove to himself or his family, he hopes Matt goes all the way....Phillip and Kristina yell and clap, "good job, Matt"

Phil: Thanks to Russell I learned some very interesting things today, I'm going to try and use them to win, Outlast, outwit, outplay....

Wanted to Edit to add that when RussHell had lost, he came back and goaded Rooster, who was going to show the idol, RussHell, said see...then he started telling Phillip and Kristina that Sarita was in charge and that Mike and Steve were very close, were a team as well....Russhell calls them dummies and wants the other team to win....Phillip thanks him for the info. RussHell is disgusted because he played the game with people that didn't really come here to play the game, they came for fame...whatever. Game Matt props...

Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Thanks so much for the summary, FloPo and vince! You guys are rocking the summary tonight, making me feel like I can see it.

The troll is dead and now he has a right to smell funny.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-11, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
The hardest part is going to be waiting the three and a half hours before I can bump a certain thread...

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-11, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-11 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

I am on the road traveling tonight. You all are my lifeline through my smart phone. Looking forward to watching through you!

P.s. hi Flo PO!

03-09-11, 10:14 PM (EST)
44. "Hiya Vix!"
Hiya Vix....are you running somewhere?

03-09-11, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Phillip is getting quite the positive edit this week, with the million dollar quote and his "intel" gathering.

13. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Rob finds the idol.

14. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-11 AT 10:16 PM (EST)

Rob wants to have a beach day today....While kristina is away, I want to find the HII, I needed to get everybody out of the way....a snake is shown on screen, how am I going to get away when I 'm the one planning the beach day, so he tells them he's sick to his stomach - bowel problems....move them to a lovely spot on the beach, tells the girls I have to go relieve myself, he hunts for idol, he knows he has a limited amount of time....it's either in a tree under a rock or in the sand, he's going to find it , I can tell!

GO BR GO! He's digging through rocks, climbing trees, searching from tree to tree, he's got the shovel....he needs to get back to the beach....there are 39 trees, he looks up and FINDS IT!!!!! ding ding ding....maybe I learned something from last time....one thing I do know, I'm going to make it 39 days and WIN!!!! l

Million dollar quote, right there!

18. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Woohoo!

Rob earned his spot on my fantasy team, even if he doesn't win the challenge.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-11, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Except that when he came back and played Royal Treatment, his rock fell just short of the center...foreshadowing? I bet the HII will save him once post-merge.

03-10-11, 08:34 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Good observation, CTGirl! He also noted after his rock fell out, "I was going for the win"....hmmmm. Gives me pause.

03-10-11, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
I watched the episode this morning and thought the EXACT same thing. He was going for the win and fell short.

I'm not out of town to run, I'm in NC for a family funeral. But while we are on the subject of running, how would you like to run the Pig half with me? What about the Heart Mini in 2 weeks?

- Vix

03-10-11, 11:16 AM (EST)
67. "VIX...."
So sorry about your family loss!

Regarding the show, very INTERESTING that in the Insider clips that they have a clip on Rob finding the idol. And it is cut, right at the point where his stone HITS the bullseye...

But, with the one the edited for the show, it bounces out, and he tells them, I went for the win....so is the message more telling?

Back to the run...maybe...

03-10-11, 12:17 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Rob is getting the same edit he got in the First All Stars. At this point I am thinking he may get pretty far, but not to the end.

16. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Rob creates a 'Royal Treatment' game to distract everyone while he heads for the HII. He sets the scene way on the opposite side of the beach... His excuse for not being with them? Constipation...

He found a tree that had rocks, dead logs, and everything... It took him to searching almost every tree, but he finally finds it!

Rooster/Serita brings back to the Zaps the good news: The Troll is DEAD! and then bore his soul about Zaps dynamics...

03-09-11, 09:29 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Sounds like a great episode with Philip's intel search and Rob's treasure hunt and fake bowel meltdown, Russell gone, is there more to go?

19. "Camp Zap"
Julie: Confessional, our plan worked, he's gone
Sarita: He cried, found his Russellness, and started trash talking us...
David: Steph and Krista showed some emotion that they were still in camp russell, I can understand....
Steph says that people do some dumb stuff, throwing challenges...talking to the others
Mike tells her have to do something to get rid of the plague

Phillip and Kristina coming back to Ometepe...happy music playing....triying to tell Kristina what to do...If I could tell one other person it would help me...Phil told me he was going to withhold info until the merge...Kristina is going to sit back and let him dig his own grave

Phil tells them that Russhell is gone, cried, didn't say anything about idols....

Rob is asking what happened, Russelll had a meltdown...just listen, Rob, let me tell the story...He's bargaining that he will tell them info if he leaves Kristina alone...Rob says, big mistake Phillip....in a confessional

If he felt secure, why would he ever want to keep Kristina....Grant says we need to get rid of Phillip...

21. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Phillip wants to tell Rob what happened, but refuses to name names until they take him to the merge... and the plan blows up in his face...

03-09-11, 09:33 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Phillip's positive edit just took a nosedive. Uh-oh.

03-09-11, 09:34 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-11 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

oh, I have a feeling that Philip is toast and Ome is going to lose the challenge.
I have been between Philip and Ralph all day.

03-09-11, 09:33 PM (EST)
23. "David"
Does anyone else think David looks a bit like Zev on TAR?

03-09-11, 09:37 PM (EST)
25. "RE: David"
yes, he does a little, good observation.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-11, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: David"
Wish he had Zev's sense of humor!

03-09-11, 09:38 PM (EST)
27. "Challenge"
Dang, I have that darn Phillip on my fantasy team....Oh well ROB FOUND THE HII and I know he knows what to do with that POWER!!!

Krista reads tree mail....we are building something

Julie beleives in Karma, we threw the last challenge, we need to win this one today...

Come on in guys...

Both tribes given tools, today will test how adept you have become....crow bar the chest to get the shovel, shovel digs to get the ax, ax to get the saws, saw to get the planks...win a barbcue set, including the steak and veggies. Krista sits out....

For reward and immunity: Rob starts with the crate, Ralph gets it first, Julie with shovel, and grant digging....Grant and Julie get it at same time, Ralph for Zap chopping, Boston Rob now going....Ralph done, Rob still working, not giving up, done, then Phillip and Grant vs. Steve and Mike....sawing....Mike is doing both sides, Grant and Phillip falling behind.....Phillip sucks at this.....Stephenie and Sarita heading to put the planks on for Zap....Ometepe still in this....Rob and Kristina doing this, gaining....Steph and Sarita finished, Rob and Kristina almost done....running back.....Ometepe coming..........untying knots....Stephanie vs Ashley untying knots....Ralph done, Zap wins....

03-09-11, 09:41 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Challenge"

Zep is probably pretty proud of winning again - without RussHell; and showing Ome that they could throw a challenge & still come back.

03-09-11, 09:39 PM (EST)
28. "Immunity Challenge"
The Treemail poem isn't too bad, but it is still painful...

Jiffy reclaims the Tribal Idol off of Kristina.

This challenge will test their abilities in using the Craftsman tools they got at the start of the season... First team to place their tool basket on the table wins Reward/Immunity.

Reward is a BBQ set, also provided by Sears, including FOOD!

Rob/Rooster over a balance beam to break into the box with the shovel.

Julie/Grant then use the shovel to reveal a hatchet.

Rooster/Rob are now breaking a log to release a rope with two saws.

Mike/Steve and Phillip/Mike are doing the sawing... Zaps in the lead, and gaining ground!

Steph/Sarita and Rob/Kristina are going to put in the puzzle planks...

Zapatera with the lead... Steph and Ashlie are working on the knots to to release the hammer... Rooster breaks the tiles and Zapatera wins Immunity and the BBQ Reward!

Omatepe is heading to Tribal Council again...

03-09-11, 09:47 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Kristina is back on the block now.

03-09-11, 09:50 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
I so hope Kristina goes, but Philip is in a tightie-whitie spot.

03-09-11, 09:49 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Zapatera: Happy BBQ Fun Time!

Omatepe: Phillip again calls for a Tribal meeting, spilling his guts out, and Phillip continues to drive everyone crazy...

and he's back to being Crab Hunter!

Kristina hopes that she will survive and is kinda playing it cool that she might have the HII... Even though he has the HII, he doesn't tell anyone and tells them to split the vote: 3-2 for Kristina... but Grant wants to get rid of Phillip first...

The full context of Rob's comments about someone flipping in his alliance is in how they're gonna split their vote: Kristina or Phillip

Phillip, upon getting his marching orders to vote for Kristina, declares that he may have to drop more TC bombs to stay alive...

03-09-11, 09:53 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
I thought the context was going to be the vote split, but I was wrong thinking Rob was worried. Looks like he has successfully pitted the two targets against each other.

03-09-11, 10:31 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Except Phillip wanted to save Kristina but never really told her besides that comment when coming back from the duel! He really looked surprised when his secret "ally" told everyone she wanted him out for being disruptive.

03-09-11, 09:51 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Kristina and Phillip take turns throwing each other under the bus at TC.

03-09-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
35. "TC"
Camp Zap: Feast at Zap, Mike tells us about it, he hasn't thought of sex in 2 weeks, just food....Rooster gives his 2 cents and I can't understand any of it, David says a good mood going through the camp, glad I'm not in camp Ometepe thinking about going to TC...

Camp Ometepe: Phillip says that he thought they did pretty good

Rob: At this time there is a palpable malice toward him....
Ashley says she can't stand Phillip, can't even look at him...
Kristina: When I come back from a loss the last thing I can endure is Phillip yacking...she thinks she has a good chance as Phillip is so annoying, she thinks that the alliance has the idol...
Natalie confessional says that Kristina is acting weird, she's not looking for it, she thinks that somebody has the idol....
Rob: Apparently Kristina is snooping around, he wants to send her a$$ home, he wants them to think that Kristina has it...split the vote, 3 votes Kristina, 2 votes Phillip
Ashley talks to Grant, they say the plan is to get rid of Kristina, but we'd rather get rid of Phillip....

Rob says that someone in his alliance might flip...if they do, then it will be Phillip...hopefully all of these guys will do as they are told, and vote for Kristina, if they don't, I'm not in control of my tribe

Phillip says anything could happen in the game of Survivor

At TC:

Kristina, both times you are on the hot seat, what happened
She says she wants to stay, she's determined
Nat says Kristina is determined and she's a nice person
Grant you can get a second chance
Rob says for the first 8 days she was not a part of us,
Kristina thinks the tribe should vote out the weakest link, Who is the weakest...Phillip
Phillip are you disruptive
Phillip says he's a doer, if you don't pull your share, then I will be disruptive
Kristina says she does alot of stuff to, Phillip thinks it should be Kristina, and Kristina thinks it should be Phillip
Phillip lost his mother early, started with field sanitation - he's earned the right and respect of his tribe members....

Kristina gets a last chance, she says she's a valuable member of this tribe, I think I can be trusted if they will give me the opportunity.
Vote:
Phillip votes Kristina: Time has run out...
Kristina: Phil, you are a pain in the neck, I really hope it's you and not me...

Jeff says he'll tally the votes:

Phillip is sweating buckets....

first vote, phillip
Kristina
Phillip
Kirstina, tied
Phillip
Kristina, tied
one vote left
4 person out is Kristina
need to bring me your torch....

03-09-11, 09:55 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Survivor 22 Ep4 ECST"
Kristina is out 4-3.

37. "Da Votes"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-11 AT 09:55 PM (EST)

Kristina and Phillip are shown voting for each other...

Jeff asks for the HII, Rob doesn't move.

Phillip (major storm on the island)
Kristina
Phillip
Kristina
Phillip
Kristina
4th person voted out is... Kristina! (and the majority of peeps who voted for her on the site breathe a sigh of relief...)

Next week is Kristina vs. Matt at Redemption Island. Can Matt 3-peat?

38. "Jiffy's last words..."
Running out of time was clearly a theme for this tribe, and if you don't start winning, time will run out for this tribe

03-09-11, 10:00 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Jiffy's last words..."
FP, I bet you breathed a sigh of relief for your Fantasy team when Phil got votes but not voted off!

03-09-11, 10:29 PM (EST)
48. "Fantasy team"
....oh yeah!

I can't wait to see Zap self destruct next week,

03-09-11, 10:04 PM (EST)
41. "Next time on Survivor..."
Next time on Survivor:

Shifting alliances creates strange bedfellows. Phil sleeps next to Rob in the shelter and Rob asks him if he has his underwear on...."Phillip is bugging everyone", See Nat and Ash covering their eyes. Rob says that "Phillip is bugging everyone, so maybe he needs to stay"...

And at Camp Zapatera, RussHell taught his girls well
Stephanie says in confessional that she's ready to cause some havoc and chaos, see Steph and Krista laughing in the bushes together....Then we see David pointing fingers with David, Julie, Mike, Sarita, Rooster on the beach and Jiffy says, "and tribe unity crumbles, then we see Steve who is mad, and we hear Sarita say, "David is stressful, and we then see David pointing in a mad way, "Don't freak out!" Looks like he's saying that to Sarita? We clearly see trouble and arguing at camp Zap...

03-09-11, 10:11 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Next time on Survivor..."
Thank you everyone for saving my Wednesday night! Can't wait to watch the episode tomorrow!

03-09-11, 10:22 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Next time on Survivor..."
No mention of RI so I guess no suspense in that quarter.

03-09-11, 10:35 PM (EST)
51. "Kristina on RI"
Kristina did have a confessional going to RI....she said that she wasn't blindsided and that she was going to have to duel with Matt and that her strategy was to just be a "rock"....

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-10-11, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Kristina on RI"
Hate to see Kristina go. For 2 reasons.

03-10-11, 07:14 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Next time on Survivor..."
>Next time on Survivor:
>
>Shifting alliances creates strange bedfellows. Phil sleeps next to Rob in the shelter and Rob asks him if he has his underwear on...."Phillip is bugging everyone",
See Nat and Ash covering their eyes. Rob says that "Phillip is bugging everyone, so maybe he needs to stay"...

Are you sure that Rob said "bugging" and not "buggering"?
That does seem to be what they're anxious about.

03-09-11, 10:09 PM (EST)
42. "I think I've Got It!"
There was one confessional in this episode that reminded me of one in China. I think it revealed the F3!

I've got to do some promo for the editing thread!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-09-11, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: I think I've Got It!"
What is the confessional that you think revealed the F3?

Belle Book

03-09-11, 10:38 PM (EST)
52. "RE: I think I've Got It!"
I won't spoil it here!

03-09-11, 10:39 PM (EST)
53. "WHAT!!!"
Alright, michel, you can not leave us with that....SPILL it! What confessional made you think of the F3. I'm still high on the Boston Rob Million Dollar Quote, and as BR noted, Phillip had one, too!

Maybe that picture of Phillip, Rob, and Natalie on the TC bridge will have some legs after all....Phillip has a million $ quote, Rob has a million $ quote, and there's Natalie, who Rob threw on his back and dragged her through the entire game! Wow, wouldn't that be something...

03-09-11, 10:48 PM (EST)
54. "RE: WHAT!!!"
I agree -- SPILL! Put "Spoiler" in the subject line, but for the love of cheese, man, SPILL!!

03-09-11, 11:57 PM (EST)
57. "RE: WHAT!!!"
You guys will have to read the editing thread! Anyway, I have to rewatch first.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou"
Sounds like a great show tonight! You folks are my lifeline as long as I can't get CBS on my TV, you really came through tonight!

Hey, CBS/SEG, we're ba-ack. Deductive spoiling wins this week! Kudos all around!

Now that Russ is gone let's spread the word far and wide to all the Estee's everywhere, it is safe to watch Survivor again!

Observation: Earlier this season Probst begged us to give Redemption Island like five or six episodes before deciding that the RI twist totally sucks. Well, without it Russ would have been dead meat last week, but nevermind.

Jiffy has obviously bought into this nonsense casting concept they settled on awhile back that they need bigger than life James Bond super-villains on Survivor. He either is worried they will lose ratings now that the Troll is dead, or wanting to lose viewers now to prove that stupid garbage; whatever, we can't let that happen. So let everyone everywhere know that it is safe to watch Survivor again. Despite the fact that Redemption Island is a horrible twist.

03-10-11, 07:22 AM (EST)
62. "RE: thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou"
I was amazed at how Jeff let them essentially sit out players, unofficially.

Natalie and Andrea didn't do anything, at all, and neither did David.
Interesting that they put Stephanie in on the planks and not David. Either they have some respect for Stephanie (letting her do to segments), or they're losing confidence in David? Stephanie did great on the locks in Ep 2.

Jeff saying Grant was exhausted, well he put out a ton of energy, as did Rob, while the girls did nothing physical. The only Ometepe female who worked up a sweat was Kristina, the one they booted.

I would think that bothers Jeff.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou"
Yeah, watching it I couldn't believe he didn't make them decide beforehand who would do which stage, force them to use everyone at least once. What was the point of having Zap sit out Krista when she could have been in it and done nothing anyway.

Rob should probably have done the sawing and had Phillip do the crowbar or hatchet or shovel, something he could put his weight into.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-10-11, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou"
I totally agree. Thought it was lame that some players got to do nothing while others did multiple sections. And I know it was a sponsored promo for Sears, but it still felt like this challenge was designed for Boston Rob the former construction guy to do well.

The whole David/Stephanie thing made me wonder too. If I were the Zap 6, I would have been worried about her sabotaging the tribe and throwing the challenge, although I guess she'd know she'd be the next to go.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •